Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,095 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:39 AM

Nigerian And Cameroonian Soldiers Conduct Joint Raid Against Boko Haram. Photos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian And Cameroonian Soldiers Conduct Joint Raid Against Boko Haram. Photos (23828 Views)

Missiles Loaded On Nigerian Fighter Jets For Boko Haram (Photos) / Soldier Sleeps In "Grave" And Fights Boko Haram (Photos) / Woman Welcome Her Soldier Husband From Fighting Boko Haram (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian And Cameroonian Soldiers Conduct Joint Raid Against Boko Haram. Photos by CastedDude: 8:08pm On Mar 08, 2017
In order to clear fleeing Boko Haram terrorists hibernating within remote and border areas, Nigerian and Cameroonian troops have carried out another joint operation to weed out Boko Haram terrorists along Nigeria and Cameroon border.

The two days joint operation which was led by Col Dourai and Lt Col Mohaman of the Cameroonian Defence Forces had troops drawn from the Cameroon’s Battalion Rapid Intervention (BRI) and 151 Task Force Battalion of 21 Brigade, Nigerian Army.

During the operation which ended yesterday Tuesday, troops of the two countries cleared Siyara, Kote, Sigawa and proceeded to Bulabundibe towns. Other areas cleared include AdeleKe, Tchatike and Lamukura villages.

While conducting the operation the troops came in contact with Boko Haram terrorists and neutralized many of them, apprehended 2 others, while many other terrorists escaped with gunshot wounds.

The Troops further recovered an unserviceable Toyota Canter, 7 Dane Guns and 5 Boko Haram terrorists flags, 4 vehicle tyres, 2 Motorcycles and vehicle spare parts.

While Addressing the Joint troops, at the conclusion of the clearance operation, the team leader, Col Dourai, stated that the operation was carried out to secure both countries’ borders from the menace of the Boko Haram terrorists. He further commended the Nigeria Army and the conduct of the troops.

Thank you for your kind cooperation.

Brigadier General Sani Kukasheka Usman
Director Army Public Relations

http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/03/nigerian-and-cameroonian-soldiers.html

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian And Cameroonian Soldiers Conduct Joint Raid Against Boko Haram. Photos by CastedDude: 8:09pm On Mar 08, 2017

Re: Nigerian And Cameroonian Soldiers Conduct Joint Raid Against Boko Haram. Photos by Justiyke4u: 8:16pm On Mar 08, 2017
Good work. They are the real celebrities although they maltreat civilians a times

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian And Cameroonian Soldiers Conduct Joint Raid Against Boko Haram. Photos by Abdhul(m): 8:38pm On Mar 08, 2017
smiley

1 Like

Re: Nigerian And Cameroonian Soldiers Conduct Joint Raid Against Boko Haram. Photos by Nobody: 10:03pm On Mar 08, 2017
More of such joint operation is needed.

By the way, I wonder the number of AK 47 riffles that is sold yearly. The weapon is just too ubiquitous.

13 Likes

Re: Nigerian And Cameroonian Soldiers Conduct Joint Raid Against Boko Haram. Photos by 989900: 10:27pm On Mar 08, 2017
bejeiodus:

By the way, I wonder the number of AK 47 riffle that is sold yearly. The weapon is just too ubiquitous.

The original weapon of mass destruction!

It has killed more men than all the bombs put together.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian And Cameroonian Soldiers Conduct Joint Raid Against Boko Haram. Photos by adekanmbi1986(m): 10:31pm On Mar 08, 2017
Good
Re: Nigerian And Cameroonian Soldiers Conduct Joint Raid Against Boko Haram. Photos by auntysimbiat(f): 10:31pm On Mar 08, 2017
OK den
Re: Nigerian And Cameroonian Soldiers Conduct Joint Raid Against Boko Haram. Photos by sotall(m): 10:31pm On Mar 08, 2017
ok
Re: Nigerian And Cameroonian Soldiers Conduct Joint Raid Against Boko Haram. Photos by overhypedsteve(m): 10:32pm On Mar 08, 2017
bejeiodus:

By the way, I wonder the number of AK 47 riffle that is sold yearly. The weapon is just too ubiquitous.
lol, the AK is the most effective rifle ever made

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian And Cameroonian Soldiers Conduct Joint Raid Against Boko Haram. Photos by Jessidaisy4(f): 10:32pm On Mar 08, 2017
I thought this Book Haram saga has ended!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian And Cameroonian Soldiers Conduct Joint Raid Against Boko Haram. Photos by jomboliski(m): 10:33pm On Mar 08, 2017
Kudos to d army
Re: Nigerian And Cameroonian Soldiers Conduct Joint Raid Against Boko Haram. Photos by davidif: 10:33pm On Mar 08, 2017
bejeiodus:

It's a highly reliable and rugged weapon.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian And Cameroonian Soldiers Conduct Joint Raid Against Boko Haram. Photos by Goahead(m): 10:34pm On Mar 08, 2017
989900:

The original weapon of mass destruction!

It has killed more men than all the bombs put together.
Too lethal, I still wonder why it's not listed as WMD

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian And Cameroonian Soldiers Conduct Joint Raid Against Boko Haram. Photos by unstableaswater: 10:34pm On Mar 08, 2017
Wen Buhari was around, we did not here of this kind of joint raid that we use to here under GEJ.

Osinbajo is trying.

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian And Cameroonian Soldiers Conduct Joint Raid Against Boko Haram. Photos by Nobody: 10:34pm On Mar 08, 2017
Jessidaisy4:

After surgery, you go for regular check ups.

14 Likes

Re: Nigerian And Cameroonian Soldiers Conduct Joint Raid Against Boko Haram. Photos by ibroh22(m): 10:34pm On Mar 08, 2017
See the weapon Cameroonian army carry compare to that of the Nigerian army....... shaking my head!!

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian And Cameroonian Soldiers Conduct Joint Raid Against Boko Haram. Photos by AngelicBeing: 10:34pm On Mar 08, 2017
Na wao, these guys are trying, God bless the military for the sacrifices they make daily to keep the peace cool

1 Like

Re: Nigerian And Cameroonian Soldiers Conduct Joint Raid Against Boko Haram. Photos by nothingmega122(m): 10:35pm On Mar 08, 2017
sorry still interested in Barcelona match no time to comment
Re: Nigerian And Cameroonian Soldiers Conduct Joint Raid Against Boko Haram. Photos by Lordsocrates: 10:35pm On Mar 08, 2017
Kill those morafuckers, kill themmmm !! Kill those guys that (You know who was reluctant to terminate)
Kill themm, killl demmm allllllll !!!
#PepperdemGang

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian And Cameroonian Soldiers Conduct Joint Raid Against Boko Haram. Photos by IleIfeMassacre: 10:35pm On Mar 08, 2017
For real?
Re: Nigerian And Cameroonian Soldiers Conduct Joint Raid Against Boko Haram. Photos by akigbemaru: 10:36pm On Mar 08, 2017
Joint raid!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian And Cameroonian Soldiers Conduct Joint Raid Against Boko Haram. Photos by mosbiod(m): 10:36pm On Mar 08, 2017
ok
Re: Nigerian And Cameroonian Soldiers Conduct Joint Raid Against Boko Haram. Photos by horlarlorwor(m): 10:37pm On Mar 08, 2017
;DIn Jack Bauer voice... zero tolerance... angryIn Jack Bauer voice... zero tolerance...
Re: Nigerian And Cameroonian Soldiers Conduct Joint Raid Against Boko Haram. Photos by lailo: 10:37pm On Mar 08, 2017
the war must be won
Re: Nigerian And Cameroonian Soldiers Conduct Joint Raid Against Boko Haram. Photos by dokunbam(m): 10:37pm On Mar 08, 2017
The end of boko is near
Re: Nigerian And Cameroonian Soldiers Conduct Joint Raid Against Boko Haram. Photos by Nobody: 10:38pm On Mar 08, 2017
Awoah! smiley

1 Like

Re: Nigerian And Cameroonian Soldiers Conduct Joint Raid Against Boko Haram. Photos by kennyjam: 10:38pm On Mar 08, 2017
What should have been done from the onset. Well, it is better to be late than to be late. God be with you and help the Soldiers!

OH MY HOME:OH MY HOME, WHEN SHALL I SEE MY HOME, WHEN SHALL I SEE MY NATIVE LAND. I WILL NEVER FORGET MY HOME.

MAIDUGURI IS EVERYONE'S HOME. PAIN TO ONE IS PAIN TO ALL.

MAY GOD HELP!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian And Cameroonian Soldiers Conduct Joint Raid Against Boko Haram. Photos by LLSAINT(m): 10:38pm On Mar 08, 2017
These Boko men no dey die finish? They remind me of termites and their invasion.... cry
Re: Nigerian And Cameroonian Soldiers Conduct Joint Raid Against Boko Haram. Photos by Sleezwizz: 10:39pm On Mar 08, 2017
Jessidaisy4:

Ended ke grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian And Cameroonian Soldiers Conduct Joint Raid Against Boko Haram. Photos by alizma: 10:40pm On Mar 08, 2017
one thing is for sure...... even bokoharam know that buhari is a no nonsense man.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Amaechi: Magnus Abe Dares Me, I Won’t Support His Governorship Bid / LASG Stops Approval Of Land Extension Into The Lagoon At Banana Island, Osborne / Buhari Showers Praise On Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.