Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,628 members, 7,809,340 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:03 AM

Ife: Dead Bodies Of Victims Of Yoruba-Hausa Clash In Osun (Graphic Pictures) - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ife: Dead Bodies Of Victims Of Yoruba-Hausa Clash In Osun (Graphic Pictures) (86486 Views)

Yoruba And Hausa Clash In Osun State, 3 Dead, Shops Razed / Corpse Found Floating In River In Osun (Graphic Photo) / Panic As Yoruba, Hausa Clash In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ife: Dead Bodies Of Victims Of Yoruba-Hausa Clash In Osun (Graphic Pictures) by Ngokafor(f): 4:14pm On Mar 09, 2017
puremind1:

Don't mind the ojukwus, they are cowards. This is a bitter lesson to the ipods that the days gentility is coming to an end. Learn one or two lessons from this horror as yours will be more horrific as you lots are scattered all over yoruba land like sheep without Shepherd. Fajuyi died for Aguiyi Ironsi and MKO died on his mandate, how many of you ojukwus can die for other tribe or his mandate? Adolf Hitler died for what he believed in but that fugitive, your hero ojukwu fled on the approach of death. Ur fathers are cowards and they all bowed to OBJ. I am saddened that this happened but lessons are already learnt here. We Akure guys are getting prepared for u Igbos if u don't tread carefully here. The hatred on the nairaland by the ojukwus towards yorubas is unimaginable and we are monitoring all these. U ojukwus will be the more affected as few yorubas are in ur cursed ,landlocked and sunset region. If the table had tilted against the yorubas in ile ife, u ojukwus would have been celebrating and saying we are coward. From now on, we are watching ur steps. Ojukwus, be warned!!!!

... i wonder why you blood-thirsty barbarians are boasting..Do you actually believe that you have monopoly of violence??...You all are claiming that you killed Hausas in large numbers in Ife(true or false no one knows)...A hausa person opened this thread to register his displeasure and for the records..Same way his ever vengeful brothers who are educated would probaby relay the message to their talakawas to take action at the appropriate time..

...Now you ass-wipes are threatning Igbos with same thing and you think you can cope with the magnitude of violence that will break out when you do so??...Instead of sueing for peace you are barking like a rabid and toothless bulldog..arent Yorubas in the North and SE as well??..I stay in Port-harcourt which is a SS regiont and i see lots of Yorubas everywhere...yet Igbos out-number you guys 8-2..Same as every Ss cities...Dont even get me started on SE regions.

...When what you evil and despicable excuse for humans get what you are baying for you will cry and blame IPOB and Nnamdu Kanu for preaching 'hate'..bunch of lowlives...

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ife: Dead Bodies Of Victims Of Yoruba-Hausa Clash In Osun (Graphic Pictures) by Odkosh: 4:15pm On Mar 09, 2017
FriendNG:

Am not interested in the above crap you wrote. Can't even waste my time to read it.

What Yoruba did to Hausa in Ife is wrong whether you like it or not and should be condemned. Nobody is looking forward for reprisal attack. I even said it, requital attack should not happen because innocent souls will be killed.

But if this is what you want: Let me rewrite.

What Yoruba did to Hausa is commendable and should be encourage. That is literacy and advancement of the so called educated region
what the Yoruba did is wrong but what your fellow abokis and Fulani animals Brother are doing is right. seem ur brain is being mixed with cow blood.

1 Like

Re: Ife: Dead Bodies Of Victims Of Yoruba-Hausa Clash In Osun (Graphic Pictures) by FriendNG: 4:26pm On Mar 09, 2017
Ngokafor:

... i wonder why you blood-thirsty barbarians are boasting..Do you actually believe that you have monopoly of violence??...You all are claiming that you killed Hausas in large numbers in Ife(true or false no one knows)...A hausa person opened this thread to register his displeasure and for the records..Same way his ever vengeful brothers who are educated would probaby relay the message to their talakawas to take action at the appropriate time..

...Now you ass-wipes are threatning Igbos with same thing and you think you can cope with the magnitude of violence that will break out when you do so??...Instead of sueing for peace you are barking like a rabid and toothless bulldog..arent Yorubas in the North and SE as well??..I stay in Port-harcour which is a SS regiont and i see lots of Yorubas everywhere...yet Igbos out-number you guys 8-2..Same as every Ss cities....How much more SE regions.

...When what you evil and despicable excuse for humans get what you are baying for you will cry and blame IPOB and Nnamdu Kanu for preaching 'hate'..bunch of lowlives...
Re: Ife: Dead Bodies Of Victims Of Yoruba-Hausa Clash In Osun (Graphic Pictures) by FriendNG: 4:29pm On Mar 09, 2017
Odkosh:
what the Yoruba did is wrong but what your fellow abokis and Fulani animals Brother are doing is right. seem ur brain is being mixed with cow blood.

Says who? Foolish terrorist.
Re: Ife: Dead Bodies Of Victims Of Yoruba-Hausa Clash In Osun (Graphic Pictures) by omenkaLives(m): 4:31pm On Mar 09, 2017
Billyonaire:
The rich are locked away in their gated estates in VI, Lekki, Abuja, Ikoyi, VI, Maitama etc and the poor are basically killing each other based on tribe and religion. What do they gain from their tribe and religion ? Nothing. Just empty pride about their ancestors who left nothing for them but poverty.

The poor should be ashamed. They have a common enemy, and they worship their enemy but kill each other.
Re: Ife: Dead Bodies Of Victims Of Yoruba-Hausa Clash In Osun (Graphic Pictures) by sassieconte: 4:32pm On Mar 09, 2017
Is it true they "Gang raped a lady"? If yes Pls what do u mean with dis ur grammar?
FriendNG:
Dozens Of Hausa's Massacred In Ife

Is Time You Come Back Home.

* Very atrocious and hapless incident, I pray it never happens again. You murdered the Hausas, overjoyed and yet blame them for your crimes. Many have been slayed but only 5 were reported. (By your deceitful media platforms)

* Thereupon you fabricated contrastive narrations about the incident 2 paint black them (Hausa).

* My message to the none indigenes: You should never go on reprisal attack thus killing innocent people. It is time you return home and develop your inherent domain.

" Yes you can and Yes you will make it in your belonging territory. "

“Whoever kills a person [unjustly]…it is as though he has killed all mankind. And whoever saves a life, it is as though he had saved all mankind.” (Qur’an, 5:32)

Enough is Enough
Re: Ife: Dead Bodies Of Victims Of Yoruba-Hausa Clash In Osun (Graphic Pictures) by omenkaLives(m): 4:34pm On Mar 09, 2017
willibounce1:
It is easy to brag online and celebrate killing of fellow humans or use people's death to taunt one another because of tribal stupidity. But when the real shi.t happens, all the online warriors become sober. This is a sample of what unnecessary hatred can cause and the outcome of war. When the wahala happen, your body go shiver. Infact to look at ordinary pictures will scare you, what if you experience people being butchered live, lol some of you will die just seeing that. But you can come online and shout yoruba and Afonja coward and flattinos any how you like. The OP is also making it sound as if the story is one sided. At least most of th abok.is would know that it is no longer business as usual. When fulanis go around the country killing and kidnapping innocent people, ya'll keep quiet. But when people fight back, you all find your voice.

Reality is different from NL bragging. As others have said, Nobody has the monopoly of violence. We all most learn to respect one another and embrace peace.

There is never a winner in a war.
I feel so sad right now brother. ...
Re: Ife: Dead Bodies Of Victims Of Yoruba-Hausa Clash In Osun (Graphic Pictures) by FriendNG: 4:37pm On Mar 09, 2017
sassieconte:
Is it true they "Gang raped a lady"? If yes Pls what do u mean with dis ur grammar?

Find someone that can translate English 2 your own language.
Re: Ife: Dead Bodies Of Victims Of Yoruba-Hausa Clash In Osun (Graphic Pictures) by omenkaLives(m): 4:41pm On Mar 09, 2017
Protein0:
It's disheartening that things like this still happen in the 21st century. Our kins in some countries face xenophobic attack, we at home still face "interethnic/interreligious" crises. What's the issue with a typical African man? Some posts here promise worse similar incidences. not until an oppressed or oppressor is addressed appropriately instead of ethnically or religiously, this country is hopeless. The media is a great tool of division in this country. Headlines like "a Fulaniman killed in Abia, an Ijaw youth lynched in Kano, Muslim suicide bomber...." are evil, uncouth and dividing with potentials of creating chaos. How do you expect an Hausa man in Kano to feel when he reads that his brother in Oyo was cheated?
Conflicts will always arise, but why do we treat interethnic and interreligious conflicts separately?
An oppressor is an oppressor. Of what benefit is his religious inclination or tribe?
Followership problems are more Mammoth than leadership's in Africa.
May The Almighty reform our ways. Aameen.
Things like this is the reason why i asked what the outrage about the SA xenophobia is all about? Just look at these gory pictures! What messages are we sending to the world outside? What right do we have to complain when our brothers and sisters are maltreated in foreign lands when we kill ourselves at the slightest provocation and openly brag about the body counts?

This is really sadenning.

My Yoruba brothers and sisters, please show restraint and don't turn your peaceful region into another zone where folks would be scared of building business empires! We know the ND story and the price they've been paying for the violence in the region. Step away from the brink Now. Let's give peace a chance please.

2 Likes

Re: Ife: Dead Bodies Of Victims Of Yoruba-Hausa Clash In Osun (Graphic Pictures) by jaafree: 4:42pm On Mar 09, 2017
Pprovost:

Lol.... Its like you don't understand, if Hausa had killed up to two indigenes, things would have really turned awry, maybe ethnic cleansing by now.

Ife guys are too dangerous. They have many uncivilised people in that town.
. Hmm, Mayb its you who don't understand. I have been to lagos and as well as kwara state also I live with Yoruba ppl here in kaduna state so I believe I know much about Yoruba ppl and their way of living. One thing u don't know is hausa's, anywhere they are dangerous when u force them into fight with the way I know Yoruba one hausa man will pursue ten Yoruba ppl bcs one hausa man will never allow himself to die alone if he knew he is going to die. Take note or ask around.
Re: Ife: Dead Bodies Of Victims Of Yoruba-Hausa Clash In Osun (Graphic Pictures) by nku5: 4:43pm On Mar 09, 2017
modik:

Is Nigeria really a Zoo?
It is a jungle

1 Like

Re: Ife: Dead Bodies Of Victims Of Yoruba-Hausa Clash In Osun (Graphic Pictures) by omenkaLives(m): 4:44pm On Mar 09, 2017
puremind1:

Go and ask your parents how Benjamin Adekunle and Obasanjo dealt with them and your hero ojukwu became a woman and fled to Ivory Coast. We are never cowards, but we shy away from troubles because we know the consequences of wars. Unfortunately, your hero ojukwu failed to know this and abt 3m of your parents were butchered and the coward ran away from death, committing millions into their untimely deaths.
I am so sad that this happened in the land of peace where we are known to be accommodating and tolerant. Hence, u Igbos are inhabiting here and abandoning your crime-infested and erosion-ravaged, cursed land to the serene west side of the country.
Just yesterday, you Igbos were happy that hausas will overrun ile ife and today with talis between your legs u are saying rubbish again. You people will remain second class citizens in this country till thy kingdom come and u will never be allowed to secede. If u try anything funny the last civil war will be a child play. Yoruba is never ur problem go and meet ur master the hausas. They kill u anyhow in the north and even the fulanis are dealing with u ur tiny landlocked region and your leaders are praying and fasting. Useless tribe!
No need going ballistic brother. Let's all give peace a chance. There is everything to gain from it.
Re: Ife: Dead Bodies Of Victims Of Yoruba-Hausa Clash In Osun (Graphic Pictures) by nku5: 4:47pm On Mar 09, 2017
CONFAMA:

You're dumbfounded right?

Ipob youths undecided

Had it been the other way round, you will all be here masturbating over the thread about how Yorubas are cowards.

undecided

What is all this gibberish? You sabi me before? Abeg if you and some Igbo posters have a quarrel keep it far from my mentions you hear?

That I dont want to be part of a violent group of people is my biz not yours
Re: Ife: Dead Bodies Of Victims Of Yoruba-Hausa Clash In Osun (Graphic Pictures) by trigger22(m): 4:50pm On Mar 09, 2017
Tribalism and religion,thats the problem of this country,even on naira land people are still being tribal sentimental.I always argue that i am not from a particular tribe but a nigerian but people will be like u dont know what u are saying.if we see each other as nigerians,as one people it will be difficult for us to kill each other at the slightest provocation.God help dis country,am scared of what tomorrow holds for us in this country.

1 Like

Re: Ife: Dead Bodies Of Victims Of Yoruba-Hausa Clash In Osun (Graphic Pictures) by maasoap(m): 5:07pm On Mar 09, 2017
ChimaAdeoye:
How do we know they are Hausa and not Yoruba?

It is amazing that Yorubas ain't no longer cowards. Wow! the new generation Yoruba actually stands and fights.
Go and read the history of the Yorubas in Nigeria. We fought more war than any other tribes in Nigeria. Yorubas are cowards because we didn't help your fathers prosecute Biafra war?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ife: Dead Bodies Of Victims Of Yoruba-Hausa Clash In Osun (Graphic Pictures) by luminouz(m): 5:10pm On Mar 09, 2017
jaafree:
. Hmm, Mayb its you who don't understand. I have been to lagos and as well as kwara state also I live with Yoruba ppl here in kaduna state so I believe I know much about Yoruba ppl and their way of living. One thing u don't know is hausa's, anywhere they are dangerous when u force them into fight with the way I know Yoruba one hausa man will pursue ten Yoruba ppl bcs one hausa man will never allow himself to die alone if he knew he is going to die. Take note or ask around.
U know nothing Jon snow! Just shut up n tell us y u worship them so much.....u scared of them hommie?

1 Like

Re: Ife: Dead Bodies Of Victims Of Yoruba-Hausa Clash In Osun (Graphic Pictures) by Dansiki1: 5:11pm On Mar 09, 2017
4dor:

Inter town war, it's a long story, you can Google it.
Were you there during that time?
Re: Ife: Dead Bodies Of Victims Of Yoruba-Hausa Clash In Osun (Graphic Pictures) by Nobody: 5:12pm On Mar 09, 2017
jaafree:

Read my comment again. I was specifically talking about Ife indigenes not Yoruba tribe. There are many Ogun worshippers in Ife that are hunters but do not mind using enemies blood to appease the gods(Ogun)....These people look for war the way they hunt for animals in the forest..... Funny enough, there are many youths among them.

Like somebody said yesterday "Ife is the wrongest place to fight the Yorubas.

But you can believe what you want to believe.

1 Like

Re: Ife: Dead Bodies Of Victims Of Yoruba-Hausa Clash In Osun (Graphic Pictures) by maasoap(m): 5:17pm On Mar 09, 2017
Ngokafor:

...Now you ass-wipes are threatning Igbos with same thing and you think you can cope with the magnitude of violence that will break out when you do so??...Instead of sueing for peace you are barking like a rabid and toothless bulldog..arent Yorubas in the North and SE as well??..I stay in Port-harcourt which is a SS regiont and i see lots of Yorubas everywhere...yet Igbos out-number you guys 8-2..Same as every Ss cities...Dont even me started of SE regions.

I'm not for any form of violence, even ordinary slapping. But the truth is that Igbos are more in population in Yoruba land than the Yoruba population in the SE or SS. Fact!

1 Like

Re: Ife: Dead Bodies Of Victims Of Yoruba-Hausa Clash In Osun (Graphic Pictures) by sassieconte: 5:21pm On Mar 09, 2017
FriendNG:

Find someone that can translate English 2 your own language.

Haha hash a haha haha haha, I understand English quite well bro, but when it spoken by an extremely biased and and sadistical tribalist like urself I tend to seek for more understanding. Oh so u wanted them to come rape, steal and maim their hosts and go Scot free? Well what u said is quite right. They shud go back to their jungle where they are free to kill themselves.

1 Like

Re: Ife: Dead Bodies Of Victims Of Yoruba-Hausa Clash In Osun (Graphic Pictures) by FriendNG: 5:28pm On Mar 09, 2017
sassieconte:

Haha hash a haha haha haha, I understand English quite well bro, but when it spoken by an extremely biased and and sadistical tribalist like urself I tend to seek for more understanding. Oh so u wanted them to come rape, steal and maim their hosts and go Scot free? Well what u said is quite right. They shud go back to their jungle where they are free to kill themselves.

You understand English but you fail to comprehend? My post is not about the crap you write.
Re: Ife: Dead Bodies Of Victims Of Yoruba-Hausa Clash In Osun (Graphic Pictures) by Ngozi123(f): 5:28pm On Mar 09, 2017
DPsalmist2:
How can u tell who is Yoruba and who is Hausa from those pictures?

This is the question I've been asking myself. In any case, it doesn't really matter as they're all human beings who've had their lives cut short because they live in an uncivilised country. Your politicians and security forces are to blame for this. Soldiers are setting up roadblocks, extorting law abiding citizens, and chasing newspaper vendors whilst parts of the country are rife with violence. The police aren't much better.

1 Like

Re: Ife: Dead Bodies Of Victims Of Yoruba-Hausa Clash In Osun (Graphic Pictures) by jaafree: 5:38pm On Mar 09, 2017
luminouz:

U know nothing Jon snow! Just shut up n tell us y u worship them so much.....u scared of them hommie?
.Not scared of them am one of them because I grew up in their nest, buh u seems to be a learner thou! Pray hard in other not to fall as their prey. Oops I forgot u ar john snow no need for u to pray cos even if u die u can be revived! grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ife: Dead Bodies Of Victims Of Yoruba-Hausa Clash In Osun (Graphic Pictures) by Ngokafor(f): 5:40pm On Mar 09, 2017
maasoap:

I'm not for any form of violence, even ordinary slapping. But the truth is that Igbos more in population in Yoruba land than the Yoruba population in the SE or SS. Fact!

....You have zero idea what you are talking about but go ahead with your threats against Igbos as well as defending yourselves if Hausas retaliate in the North against you guys...yeye dey smell.
Re: Ife: Dead Bodies Of Victims Of Yoruba-Hausa Clash In Osun (Graphic Pictures) by Ngozi123(f): 5:47pm On Mar 09, 2017
Ngokafor:

Thank you for bringing up this point. Whenever something remotely violent happens in the South-East, many Nigerians are quick to blame the pro-Biafra groups. Apparently, the pro-Biafra groups are fanning the flames of tribalism and are the reason for the tension between the Igbos and the rest of the country. By their reasoning, you'd think that there were no cases of ethnic violence before the likes of MASSOB et al were established.

3 Likes

Re: Ife: Dead Bodies Of Victims Of Yoruba-Hausa Clash In Osun (Graphic Pictures) by levos2007(m): 5:57pm On Mar 09, 2017
modath:

I won't rejoice over human lives wastage however no one has monopoly on violence.... Pushing people to the wall will ensure they turn back to face "the force pushing them with.greater force"... uhhhhmmm lipsrsealed
What is bad is bad. What is the difference of what happened i South Africa ? Shame on them shame on ife, shame on Oba Adeyeye, Shame on Nigeria police, Shame on Reglious Leader. Infact Shame on Them all.
Re: Ife: Dead Bodies Of Victims Of Yoruba-Hausa Clash In Osun (Graphic Pictures) by Maduawuchukwu(m): 5:58pm On Mar 09, 2017
hotwax:

No fool was hanged for kaduna killing. My brothers in Ile-Ife will not be touched too. Its a cycle.
Shit is messed up really. When the elite do not act to bring pple to book, it becomes a cycle that never ends. The elite should get its act together.
Re: Ife: Dead Bodies Of Victims Of Yoruba-Hausa Clash In Osun (Graphic Pictures) by AbuEzeFemi(m): 6:01pm On Mar 09, 2017
I AbuEzeFemi beg for peace

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ife: Dead Bodies Of Victims Of Yoruba-Hausa Clash In Osun (Graphic Pictures) by kennys: 6:02pm On Mar 09, 2017
DickDastardly:
Bad
so bad we are amagamated . It is better we separated. We are not united as they claimed.
Re: Ife: Dead Bodies Of Victims Of Yoruba-Hausa Clash In Osun (Graphic Pictures) by Nobody: 6:04pm On Mar 09, 2017
omenkaLives:
No need going ballistic brother. Let's all give peace a chance. There is everything to gain from it.
Preach to your Hausa brothers, it takes 'two' to have peace.

You yourself mentioned how peaceful the SW region is, we don't like violence!

Preach to your brothers, let them give peace a chance and there wouldn't be troubles in the first place.
Re: Ife: Dead Bodies Of Victims Of Yoruba-Hausa Clash In Osun (Graphic Pictures) by micflo28(m): 6:11pm On Mar 09, 2017
Poverty and illiteracy I spit on your faces angry. Baba God pick my calls.... Redial mode.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Cultist Who Was Shot Dead Buried Dressed As Cultist (Graphic Photos) / Michael Usifo Ataga Is Dead, Super TV CEO Murdered / Corpse Of Bilyamin Muhammed Bello Stabbed To Death By Wife Maryam Sanda (Graphic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.