Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,227 members, 7,815,293 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:17 AM

Ife: Dead Bodies Of Victims Of Yoruba-Hausa Clash In Osun (Graphic Pictures) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ife: Dead Bodies Of Victims Of Yoruba-Hausa Clash In Osun (Graphic Pictures) (86533 Views)

Yoruba And Hausa Clash In Osun State, 3 Dead, Shops Razed / Corpse Found Floating In River In Osun (Graphic Photo) / Panic As Yoruba, Hausa Clash In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ife: Dead Bodies Of Victims Of Yoruba-Hausa Clash In Osun (Graphic Pictures) by CONFAMA: 1:33pm On Mar 09, 2017
erosimo:

Don't mind those flat heads unlike how they raped their women in their own land and nothing was but they will be the first to call yorubas coward if the killing is otherwise

Who told you nothing was done? undecided

They actually fasted and prayed in retaliation. Then they finally gave the aboki-fulanis ultimatum as usual.

grin

12 Likes

Re: Ife: Dead Bodies Of Victims Of Yoruba-Hausa Clash In Osun (Graphic Pictures) by gratiaeo(m): 1:35pm On Mar 09, 2017
ayyoshert:
I am not going to glorify violence or the taking of life of another, that said. This goes out to all the fools and bastards that stereotype Yoruba as cowards, it so painful that you idiots always hide behind this platform ignorantly judging a whole nation, you live and sit in Lagos and the rotten knowledge of the Adulterated Yoruba culture you see there gives you a useless opinion of what you think Yorubas are. I am an Ekiti who was born in Ile Ife, grew up and lived my youthful life there before i moved after my university education for better fortune. At least i experienced two Yoruba/Hausa crisis during my time at home in Ife, one in 1989 and the other 1993/1994, same was the story. Ife people are not to be messed with, a town that boast of its own local militia where each member has one or more firearms. The history of the town has always been war, they are naturally fearless people, same for the modakekes,ijeshas, ekitis and ondo. For you buffoons that you should instead pray for peace, you are instigating, calling Yorubas slaves of Hausas, acting so idiotic and bitter as what you are known for every where on all social platforms, ask your people who are traders in Ile Ife, how they always tread softly and obey the laws of the land, they dont want to end up being used as food for the gods of the land. A lot of you should be shameless, ungrateful and bitter set of animals.
From the picture majority of dead body are yoruba except one with basket of onions.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ife: Dead Bodies Of Victims Of Yoruba-Hausa Clash In Osun (Graphic Pictures) by CONFAMA: 1:35pm On Mar 09, 2017
sircrabo:

You are just looking for where to pour out your anger.

Continue deceiving yourself

Nope... We have already done that on the hapless hasua fulanis yesterday.
Re: Ife: Dead Bodies Of Victims Of Yoruba-Hausa Clash In Osun (Graphic Pictures) by CONFAMA: 1:36pm On Mar 09, 2017
Nathan2016:
So just not to be called a COWARD, you go on a killing spree, forgeting there are your brothers up north.....As an advance person, if you are atleast, you should be qestioning the authorities not encouraging violence.....There is no joy in war....Do you know the economic effect this will happen in ile -ife....how many investors will like to go their and invest......i pity this country sha or should i say africans...we just odnt want to develop no matter what

Before I dignify you with another response, what tribe are you from? Don't be ashamed to mention it...
Re: Ife: Dead Bodies Of Victims Of Yoruba-Hausa Clash In Osun (Graphic Pictures) by malware: 1:36pm On Mar 09, 2017
Sanchez01:

I am not happy about it. I have lived among the Hausa folks before and I spent about five years in Ife.

Truth is, the Hausas have no regard for their hosts. There is nothing to rejoice about here. My mind is shut towards Hausas/Fulanis ever since PMB has kept mum over their terroristic tendencies in almost every part of Nigeria.

You don't shove your host about and expect them to sit back and watch.

Please don't generalize when making statements like this. I am a Hausa man and I have every regard for human beings irrespective of who they are.

You can't use the actions of a few less educated who fled from their homes in search for every means of livelihood to describe a whole ethnic group.

These okada people and other hausas doing menial jobs in your community are of course a minority side when talking about hausas and even me a times I detest their actions but I don't blame them because you can't expect water to come out of a desert, meaning you shouldn't expect a less educated person to behave the way you behave.

Many Hausa people do good things everyday but because of the way our media outfits are, they like being prophets of doom by reporting bad things instead of good ones.

Good Hausa people exist and they are the best set of people you would wish to associate with in your life.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ife: Dead Bodies Of Victims Of Yoruba-Hausa Clash In Osun (Graphic Pictures) by DPsalmist2(m): 1:37pm On Mar 09, 2017
How can u tell who is Yoruba and who is Hausa from those pictures?

1 Like

Re: Ife: Dead Bodies Of Victims Of Yoruba-Hausa Clash In Osun (Graphic Pictures) by AN2: 1:38pm On Mar 09, 2017
gratiaeo:

From the picture majority of dead body are yoruba except one with basket of onions.

You definitely have issues with your sight...all of those bodies are Hausas.

8 Likes

Re: Ife: Dead Bodies Of Victims Of Yoruba-Hausa Clash In Osun (Graphic Pictures) by Nathan2016: 1:38pm On Mar 09, 2017
is all about tribe to you...I get it now.....make tribe feed you oo grin grin grin grin......
CONFAMA:

Before I dignify you with another response, what tribe are you from? Don't be ashamed to mention it...
Re: Ife: Dead Bodies Of Victims Of Yoruba-Hausa Clash In Osun (Graphic Pictures) by CONFAMA: 1:38pm On Mar 09, 2017
gratiaeo:

Infact majority of the dead were igbo...

Your elders would soon give ultimatums and issue out directives to all ipod nation wide to fast and pray on behalf of the ipod members that were massacred in ife yesterday grin

14 Likes

Re: Ife: Dead Bodies Of Victims Of Yoruba-Hausa Clash In Osun (Graphic Pictures) by CONFAMA: 1:40pm On Mar 09, 2017
AN2:

You definitely have issues with your sight...all of those bodies are Hausas.

Don't mind him. They are ipob members grin

1 Like

Re: Ife: Dead Bodies Of Victims Of Yoruba-Hausa Clash In Osun (Graphic Pictures) by softwerk(f): 1:40pm On Mar 09, 2017
Awusa people are peace loving people to the best of my knowledge, why kill them so senselessly?cry

I hope the cowardly killers will be ready for a return fixture

Remember Barca VS PSGangry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ife: Dead Bodies Of Victims Of Yoruba-Hausa Clash In Osun (Graphic Pictures) by Nathan2016: 1:40pm On Mar 09, 2017
True talk but their is BUT there.....Tell your people to reduce their act of violence...this is 2017...not 1960
malware:

Please don't generalize when making statements like this. I am a Hausa man and I have every regard for human beings irrespective of who they are.

You can't use the actions of a few less educated who fled from their homes in search for every means of livelihood to describe a whole ethnic group.

These okada people and other hausas doing menial jobs in your community are of course a minority side when talking about hausas and even me a times I detest their actions but I don't blame them because you can't expect water to come out of a desert, meaning you shouldn't expect a less educated person to behave the way you behave.

Many Hausa people do good things everyday but because of the way our media outfits are, they like being prophets of doom by reporting bad things instead of good ones.

Good Hausa people exist and they are the best set of people you would wish to associate with in your life.

3 Likes

Re: Ife: Dead Bodies Of Victims Of Yoruba-Hausa Clash In Osun (Graphic Pictures) by hotwax: 1:42pm On Mar 09, 2017
softwerk:
Awusa people are peace loving people to the best of my knowledge, why kill them so senselessly?cry

I hope the cowardly killers will be ready for a return fixture

Remember Barca VS PSGangry

No! Its Arsenal vs Bayern Munic

3 Likes

Re: Ife: Dead Bodies Of Victims Of Yoruba-Hausa Clash In Osun (Graphic Pictures) by erosimo(m): 1:46pm On Mar 09, 2017
CONFAMA:

Who told you nothing was done? undecided

They actually fasted and prayed in retaliation. Then they finally gave the aboki-fulanis ultimatum as usual.

grin

Lmao cheesy cheesy wink grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ife: Dead Bodies Of Victims Of Yoruba-Hausa Clash In Osun (Graphic Pictures) by modath(f): 1:46pm On Mar 09, 2017
dustmalik:

How did you come to the conclusion of who deserves what? Do you know exactly what happened that led to all this?

Seems you know a different version? Ok, tell us.

1 Like

Re: Ife: Dead Bodies Of Victims Of Yoruba-Hausa Clash In Osun (Graphic Pictures) by moralex(m): 1:47pm On Mar 09, 2017
poverty and illiteracy is the problems in this case,hardly ,if at all will you see an educated and well to do Yoruba or Hausa man amongst those fighting
Re: Ife: Dead Bodies Of Victims Of Yoruba-Hausa Clash In Osun (Graphic Pictures) by bukynkwuenu: 1:50pm On Mar 09, 2017
FriendNG:

Am calling for peace while you're insisting on war. Do you think reprisal attack means Hausa revenging in Ife?
Then you intelligence quotient is very low.

you are surely a madman....you ask for peace.....take a look at Nigeria and tell me the tribe that have killed more.....Hausa stupid fulanis
tell yourself the truth and shame Muhammad

2 Likes

Re: Ife: Dead Bodies Of Victims Of Yoruba-Hausa Clash In Osun (Graphic Pictures) by FriendNG: 1:51pm On Mar 09, 2017
blackberlin:

You didn't sound like you were calling for peace. You made mentions to the fact that they killed hausas... and you said that in a very personal manner... which means you were probably codedly ringing bells of war or you want some form of retaliation. . . Perhaps the guy read your mind right!
You have to be careful with how you write things online. . .

Please respect the manner in which you address me with that red substance in your buccal cavity. I don't take shits. If I wanted reprisal attack, we would have lead it ourselves in the northern land. mumu.

Nevertheless, I don't support the killing of any tribe by any other tribe in Nigeria. It is highly uncommon for Yorubas to kill or fight any other tribe due to their hospitable and calm nature, but a lot of times people take it for granted and abuse their hosts.
Still, I think those responsible should be brought to book, that's it! We should also try to find out the whole truth before getting emotional over issues. If a Yoruba man kills someone unjustly, he must face the wrath of the law, same goes for the Hausas, Igbos and Niger Deltans!
Retaliation in any part of Nigeria against any tribe will further escalate matters. . . Let peace reign please. . .

God bless Nigeria.

I hope you're sincere not hypocrite.
Re: Ife: Dead Bodies Of Victims Of Yoruba-Hausa Clash In Osun (Graphic Pictures) by dustmalik: 1:51pm On Mar 09, 2017
modath:

Seems you know a different version? Ok, tell us.
My point is, there have been conflicting stories as to what actually led all this. Now, how could you take a side when you aren't sure?

1 Like

Re: Ife: Dead Bodies Of Victims Of Yoruba-Hausa Clash In Osun (Graphic Pictures) by supal: 1:52pm On Mar 09, 2017
Too bad
Re: Ife: Dead Bodies Of Victims Of Yoruba-Hausa Clash In Osun (Graphic Pictures) by Sanchez01: 1:55pm On Mar 09, 2017
malware:

I already mentioned in an earlier post that there are a handful of good Hausa folks, however, I disagree with your assertion that they form the minority.

Not like I mean to slight you or your people but there are more uneducated Hausa folks than the educated ones. It explains we most people believe all Hausas are irrational in their approach, which is totally untrue. I once had one as a neighbour in the 90's and he is just about the sweetest Hausa man ever.

Unfortunately, the educated and liberal ones are minute. And quite frankly, the Hausas, educated or not, constitute the bulk of nuisance plaguing the country, so long we mention or talk about civil unrest.

1 Like

Re: Ife: Dead Bodies Of Victims Of Yoruba-Hausa Clash In Osun (Graphic Pictures) by FriendNG: 1:56pm On Mar 09, 2017
Sanchez01:

There is bomb on your head, bro. So because Hausas are at the receiving end now you have come to recognize that people are rejoicing. Not all Hausas are horrible but most of them are animals in human skin!

No one has the monopoly to violence and that they chose Ife would definitely not go down well for them there. I wish your citing of the Quran had been coming sinc the Mile 12 saga between Hausas and Yorubas, as well as the genocidal goal of the Fulani Hersdmen.

I don't pity those who do not respect others in their homeland.

Kindly shove your peace quote where the sun does not shine, and have a wonderful day smiley

Does the crap you wrote justify the genocide? Foolish

1 Like

Re: Ife: Dead Bodies Of Victims Of Yoruba-Hausa Clash In Osun (Graphic Pictures) by olasamuel006: 1:57pm On Mar 09, 2017
ChimaAdeoye:
How do we know they are Hausa and not Yoruba?

It is amazing that Yorubas ain't no longer cowards. Wow! the new generation Yoruba actually stands and fights.
your descendants are cowards for insulting someone's tribe, Yoruba are peace lover but most of you are pushing them to the wall.

4 Likes

Re: Ife: Dead Bodies Of Victims Of Yoruba-Hausa Clash In Osun (Graphic Pictures) by FriendNG: 1:58pm On Mar 09, 2017
bukynkwuenu:

you are surely a madman....you ask for peace.....take a look at Nigeria and tell me the tribe that have killed more.....Hausa stupid fulanis
tell yourself the truth and shame Muhammad

Foolish lost sheep. is that what the defenceless lost sheeps leader that was crucify on the cross taught you.
Re: Ife: Dead Bodies Of Victims Of Yoruba-Hausa Clash In Osun (Graphic Pictures) by dbeetle1(m): 2:01pm On Mar 09, 2017
ChimaAdeoye:

It is amazing that Yorubas ain't no longer cowards. Wow! the new generation Yoruba actually stands and fights.
really?
Re: Ife: Dead Bodies Of Victims Of Yoruba-Hausa Clash In Osun (Graphic Pictures) by luminouz(m): 2:02pm On Mar 09, 2017
Nukualofa:
Police said 5 but I've counted 13 so far on those pictures. Southerners in the north should be careful tomorrow Friday because i see reprisals brewing
When did u become a prophet? undecided

1 Like

Re: Ife: Dead Bodies Of Victims Of Yoruba-Hausa Clash In Osun (Graphic Pictures) by willibounce1(m): 2:02pm On Mar 09, 2017
FriendNG:

Please respect the manner in which you address me with that red substance in your buccal cavity. I don't take shits. If I wanted reprisal attack, we would have lead it ourselves in the northern land. mumu.

I hope you're sincere not hypocrite.

What are you waiting for? Go and lead the reprisal. Senseless Internet warrior. That is how you go about looking for unnecessary trouble. You don't take shits indeed.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ife: Dead Bodies Of Victims Of Yoruba-Hausa Clash In Osun (Graphic Pictures) by jaafree: 2:02pm On Mar 09, 2017
ChimaAdeoye:

dey dia dey deceive yurslf! It could be their dead body lying down in there own state.
Re: Ife: Dead Bodies Of Victims Of Yoruba-Hausa Clash In Osun (Graphic Pictures) by FriendNG: 2:06pm On Mar 09, 2017
willibounce1:

What are you waiting for? Go and lead the reprisal. Senseless Internet warrior. That is how you go about looking for unnecessary trouble. You don't take shits indeed.

Foolish there is no good in harming those who did not harm you. And that's what I write in my original post.
Re: Ife: Dead Bodies Of Victims Of Yoruba-Hausa Clash In Osun (Graphic Pictures) by puremind1: 2:06pm On Mar 09, 2017
CONFAMA:

Infact majority of the dead were igbo...

Your elders would soon give ultimatums and issue out directives to all ipod nation wide to fast and pray on behalf of the ipod members that were massacred in ife yesterday grin
Don't mind the ojukwus, they are cowards. This is a bitter lesson to the ipods that the days gentility is coming to an end. Learn one or two lessons from this horror as yours will be more horrific as you lots are scattered all over yoruba land like sheep without Shepherd. Fajuyi died for Aguiyi Ironsi and MKO died on his mandate, how many of you ojukwus can die for other tribe or his mandate? Adolf Hitler died for what he believed in but that fugitive, your hero ojukwu fled on the approach of death. Ur fathers are cowards and they all bowed to OBJ. I am saddened that this happened but lessons are already learnt here. We Akure guys are getting prepared for u Igbos if u don't tread carefully here. The hatred on the nairaland by the ojukwus towards yorubas is unimaginable and we are monitoring all these. U ojukwus will be the more affected as few yorubas are in ur cursed ,landlocked and sunset region. If the table had tilted against the yorubas in ile ife, u ojukwus would have been celebrating and saying we are coward. From now on, we are watching ur steps. Ojukwus, be warned!!!!

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ife: Dead Bodies Of Victims Of Yoruba-Hausa Clash In Osun (Graphic Pictures) by Odkosh: 2:11pm On Mar 09, 2017
ChimaAdeoye:

Yorubas are never a coward, just that we value human life and peace. but others are taken us for granted. this is what you get when you push a gentle man to the wall. we don't start war, we win war. and we also don't fight with mouth. though we take time before we strike.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Cultist Who Was Shot Dead Buried Dressed As Cultist (Graphic Photos) / Corpse Of Bilyamin Muhammed Bello Stabbed To Death By Wife Maryam Sanda (Graphic / Michael Usifo Ataga Is Dead, Super TV CEO Murdered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.