Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,105 members, 7,814,877 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:47 PM

Ife: Dead Bodies Of Victims Of Yoruba-Hausa Clash In Osun (Graphic Pictures) - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ife: Dead Bodies Of Victims Of Yoruba-Hausa Clash In Osun (Graphic Pictures) (86523 Views)

Yoruba And Hausa Clash In Osun State, 3 Dead, Shops Razed / Corpse Found Floating In River In Osun (Graphic Photo) / Panic As Yoruba, Hausa Clash In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ife: Dead Bodies Of Victims Of Yoruba-Hausa Clash In Osun (Graphic Pictures) by bukynkwuenu: 2:54pm On Mar 09, 2017
FriendNG:

Foolish lost sheep. is that what the defenceless lost sheeps leader that was crucify on the cross taught you.

no I learnt it from the pedophile Mohammed

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ife: Dead Bodies Of Victims Of Yoruba-Hausa Clash In Osun (Graphic Pictures) by FriendNG: 2:54pm On Mar 09, 2017
willibounce1:

Oh I thought you said the media lied with different versions of the story. Now ur slow brain has suddenly chosen the story to believe? Ok the hausa woman was hit with a side mirror and after the yoruba man Hit her with the side mirror, all other yorubas started attacking the hausas? You will hit someone and still attack her again. It's obvious your blood thirsty people took it violent and wanted to use it as an opportunity to carry out their hobby which is killing for fun but they were shocked at the response.

I'm sure you are a terrorist in the making. Your tone sounds very much like a dead brain Islamic terrorist.

Yes. You took side with 1 side of the story and you expect me to follow it as the accurate. Hell no.

Who is more terrorist and hypocrite than who slayed dozens of innocent Hausa citizens and claim it is only 5.

Thereupon come to media and have a party on it. Whats your different with leader of Boko Haram that killed and release video.

You killed and also dance on Nairaland. You're more terrorist than shekau. Lost sheep.
Re: Ife: Dead Bodies Of Victims Of Yoruba-Hausa Clash In Osun (Graphic Pictures) by AgentCocoa: 2:54pm On Mar 09, 2017
omenkaLives:
Some comments on this thread make me want to puke. How could people be bragging about killing? ?

This doesn't make sense! cry

I am sure the hausas killed first because they are always quick to kill.

Dig deep into the story.

2 Likes

Re: Ife: Dead Bodies Of Victims Of Yoruba-Hausa Clash In Osun (Graphic Pictures) by FriendNG: 2:56pm On Mar 09, 2017
[s]
jollymizzle:
when you hear me laugh off your comments its not as if im in support of what happened its just that i find the Irony funny. Hausa man complaining about what is fair or not. I give you a monument of destruction causen by your people in kano. Have you seen any close to that in IFE. You have no shame. Ask your people how much blood is on their hands when they are done. You wont be able to type anymore les alone try to condemn a tastw of what your people have been dishing out for decades
[/s]

Hypocrite you're happy in your mind.

I ask you again does the crap you wrote justify the killing. Blood tasty Terrorist.
Re: Ife: Dead Bodies Of Victims Of Yoruba-Hausa Clash In Osun (Graphic Pictures) by israelmao(m): 2:56pm On Mar 09, 2017
These senseless and barbaric killings are the reasons why Nigerian lives don't watch a penny is the eyes of foreigners.
Re: Ife: Dead Bodies Of Victims Of Yoruba-Hausa Clash In Osun (Graphic Pictures) by israelmao(m): 2:56pm On Mar 09, 2017
These senseless and barbaric killings are the reasons why Nigerian lives don't worth a penny is the eyes of foreigners.
Re: Ife: Dead Bodies Of Victims Of Yoruba-Hausa Clash In Osun (Graphic Pictures) by hotwax: 2:59pm On Mar 09, 2017
solaere:
wow wat a dump reasoning yoruba's shuld av run wen hausa's came around because ile ife looks like kano,kaduna or kastina to u abi foolish fellow !!!

No I am trying to appease the Ipob hausa sympathizers calling Yorubas barbarians.

How come Igbos started supporting Hausas because of Ile-Ife clash?

LOL...eh pained them. We know why it pained them. They saw with their eyes that Yorubas are sleeping giants. So far they don't foment trouble everyday does not mean they are cowards.

They are just being civil. An hausa man going on rampage in Ile-Ife is an insult to the whole Yoruba race.

Its a suicide mission. And a stupid decision by our Hausa counterpart. Ile-Ife is always war ready. And JTF/Military no get head for Ile-Ife

7 Likes

Re: Ife: Dead Bodies Of Victims Of Yoruba-Hausa Clash In Osun (Graphic Pictures) by jollymizzle(m): 3:02pm On Mar 09, 2017
FriendNG:
[s][/s]

Hypocrite you're happy in your mind.

I ask you again does the crap you wrote justify the killing. Blood tasty Terrorist.
my first comment on your abominable thread was to condemn what happened. And I also said when you are far away from home, the best way to tackle a crisis is through dialogue. The Hausa community should never have attacked a man, they could have arrested him and handed him over to the Police. My people never attacked any Hausa man even in kano.especially over sus small misunderstanding. Your people need to value patience
Re: Ife: Dead Bodies Of Victims Of Yoruba-Hausa Clash In Osun (Graphic Pictures) by FriendNG: 3:06pm On Mar 09, 2017
jollymizzle:
my first comment on your abominable thread was to condemn what happened. And I also said when you are far away from home, the best way to tackle a crisis is through dialogue. The Hausa community should never have attacked a man, they could have arrested him and handed him over to the Police. My people never attacked any Hausa man even in kano.especially over sus small misunderstanding. Your people need to value patience

If this is what you told me in the first quote I would not have said anything. But you quote me with the opposite of this.
Re: Ife: Dead Bodies Of Victims Of Yoruba-Hausa Clash In Osun (Graphic Pictures) by ayyoshert: 3:13pm On Mar 09, 2017
Ife has experienced enough bloodshed in the past 40 years, we do not pray this should be happening again, we know what the town should have been in terms of development, but due to bloody crisis like this, good things are averted. I cant forget during the Ife/Modakeke crisis of how a promising child a would be medical doctor of a family friend was killed, he was brought down from the medical students bus taking them to the teaching hospital for clinicals by the Ife youth warriors and till today his corpse was not seen, he was a modakeke, that was 1997, i also remember and even witnessed how two mobile police were caught by the warriors and they took them into the bush, they murdered. We used to live in horror back then. Ile Ife, hmmmmmm, just praying for my family there.
Re: Ife: Dead Bodies Of Victims Of Yoruba-Hausa Clash In Osun (Graphic Pictures) by jollymizzle(m): 3:14pm On Mar 09, 2017
FriendNG:

If this is what you told me in the first quote I would not have said anything. But you quote me with the opposite of this.
what i saw was the mention of reprisal attack and wondered how you would feel if there had been reprisal for what happened in Kruna. And many other parts of the north. My people are peace loving. We are rarely aggressors. And the location was a battle ground. Ife/modakeke war was between brothers but it only ended when both sides got tired of senseless killings. Your people need to show restraint perhaps more than the rest of us. There are just too many witnesses of the attrocities that has happened in the north.

1 Like

Re: Ife: Dead Bodies Of Victims Of Yoruba-Hausa Clash In Osun (Graphic Pictures) by Nobody: 3:15pm On Mar 09, 2017
ExcelNG:

Lol... You are shouting Oh your country now... You never chim chum!

Its pitiable that these number had to go overboard but I can assure you that there will be consequences... Serious consequences! This is no longer a matter of Ipob or no Ipob.

Power Play at Abuja have started.

Because you can't tell me anybody will look for trouble at Ife like that without knowing there will be consequences!
They knowingly started trouble! Nd the Yorubas took the bait. They want to ferment trouble and make it look like the Yorubas started it.

When Nnamdi Kanu called Nigeria a zoo, you people called him a liar? Pray tell me, is it not in the animal kingdom that people kill each other like this?

I am not a lover of violence and do not condone one.

BUT THESE KILLINGS BY THE YORUBAS IS VERY BAD. You don't just kill many like this just cause of one matchete cut. Its bad. Nd to think they are reporting that 5 was killed whereas an ETHNIC CLEANSING TOOK PLACE.

Shut up!Give an Hausa man an inch and he takes a mile.Must they use machette on their fellow human beings or don't machettes kill anymore?The best thing would've been to call the police,but they decided to attack first.I like what the Yorubas did,you can go and die if you want to because you'll still be the one to call them cowards if they backed out.

8 Likes

Re: Ife: Dead Bodies Of Victims Of Yoruba-Hausa Clash In Osun (Graphic Pictures) by willibounce1(m): 3:17pm On Mar 09, 2017
FriendNG:

Yes. You took side with 1 side of the story and you expect me to follow it as the accurate. Hell no.

You is more terrorist and hypocrite than who slayed dozens of innocent Hausa citizens and claim it is only 5.

Thereupon come to media and have a party on it. Whats your different with leader of Boko Haram that killed and release video.

You killed and all dance on Nairaland. You're more terrorist than shekau. Lost sheep.

Go and tell this sermon to your Northern elites and cabal who cover you miscreants up when you carry out your hobby of killing people for no reason. Tell us if the idi.ots who beheaded an innocent woman have been brought to book. Tell us about the aboki.s that have been arrested an prosecuted in relation to the murder of innocent people in jos, benue, and other states. You were expecting your people to kill yorubas in their homes and allow the northern elites shield them like they always do? The same way they came to bail killers of mile 12 fracas and nothing happened. Ile ife is not Lagos. You kill anybody, you get killed as well.

2 Likes

Re: Ife: Dead Bodies Of Victims Of Yoruba-Hausa Clash In Osun (Graphic Pictures) by modath(f): 3:18pm On Mar 09, 2017
dustmalik:

My point is, there have been conflicting stories as to what actually led all this. Now, how could you take a side when you aren't sure?

I know what i know, i didn't get my info from NL or the media, i have people in Ile ife & in case you are not aware, I'm YORUBA.. The side i will take is obvious... cool

4 Likes

Re: Ife: Dead Bodies Of Victims Of Yoruba-Hausa Clash In Osun (Graphic Pictures) by journerman(m): 3:19pm On Mar 09, 2017
ChimaAdeoye:
How do we know they are Hausa and not Yoruba?

It is amazing that Yorubas ain't no longer cowards. Wow! the new generation Yoruba actually stands and fights.

You are actually happy that people are killing each other in this manners in the name of tribes. What a wasted generation!
Re: Ife: Dead Bodies Of Victims Of Yoruba-Hausa Clash In Osun (Graphic Pictures) by FriendNG: 3:21pm On Mar 09, 2017
jollymizzle:
what i saw was the mention of reprisal attack and wondered how you would feel if there had been reprisal for what happened in Kruna. And many other parts of the north. My people are peace loving. We are rarely aggressors. And the location was a battle ground. Ife/modakeke war was between brothers but it only ended when both sides got tired of senseless killings. Your people need to show restraint perhaps more than the rest of us. There are just too many witnesses of the attrocities that has happened in the north.

My original post simply said no reprisal attack should be carried on innocent citizens. Am the first to comment you can check it. But I also condemned how the media portrayed the incidence. That's my stand.
Re: Ife: Dead Bodies Of Victims Of Yoruba-Hausa Clash In Osun (Graphic Pictures) by FriendNG: 3:21pm On Mar 09, 2017
willibounce1:

Go and tell this sermon to your Northern elites and cabal who cover you miscreants up when you carry out your hobby of killing people for no reason. Tell us if the idi.ots who beheaded an innocent woman have been brought to book. Tell us about the aboki.s that have been arrested an prosecuted in relation to the murder of innocent people in jos, benue, and other states. You were expecting your people to kill yorubas in their homes and allow the northern elites shield them like they always do? The same way they came to bail killers of mile 12 fracas and nothing happened. Ile ife is not Lagos. You kill anybody, you get killed as well.

Alright Mr. Terrorist.
Re: Ife: Dead Bodies Of Victims Of Yoruba-Hausa Clash In Osun (Graphic Pictures) by willibounce1(m): 3:24pm On Mar 09, 2017
FriendNG:

Alright Mr. Terrorist.

GFYS!
Re: Ife: Dead Bodies Of Victims Of Yoruba-Hausa Clash In Osun (Graphic Pictures) by femolii: 3:37pm On Mar 09, 2017
Osus people think the hausas will deal with d yorubas that was their thinking so that they will b happy bcs they were saying rubbish since yesterday. i didnt surport killing but if they kill any yorubas in d north then we will continue in d south west period.

2 Likes

Re: Ife: Dead Bodies Of Victims Of Yoruba-Hausa Clash In Osun (Graphic Pictures) by bareal(m): 3:41pm On Mar 09, 2017
stinggy:
RIP to the dead, it shouldn't have happened.

FriendNG, no group has monopoly of violence, we keep reminding you of that daily. There are even places you shouldn't even try any nonsense, Ife is one of such. If you've been born during Ife/Modakeke war, you'll understand (cousins weren't even spared). I've had encounter with their NURTW boys twice and it wasn't funny, even Police couldn't stand them.

I was in Ife the previous day and was supposed to be in the Garage olode axis yesterday, had to turn back.
Thank God the Ooni intervened and the matter didn't escalate further. Heard the angry indigenes were prevented from gaining further access into Sabo, if not.....

Yes I can understand. I wrote a thesis on conflict resolutions back then with Ife-Modakeke crisis as case study. My brother it's better imagined than experienced ....so so gory. Those people can kill with anything in sight raging from egg to broomstick and all worth not ...
Re: Ife: Dead Bodies Of Victims Of Yoruba-Hausa Clash In Osun (Graphic Pictures) by bareal(m): 3:46pm On Mar 09, 2017
kelechi17:
how does ipob com in here now or was it d Ibo's dat slapped d lady which resulted in d crisis...guy chill y'all are still cowards afonjas if u know what I mean

I didn't read anything Ibo there ...where did you get that from?
Re: Ife: Dead Bodies Of Victims Of Yoruba-Hausa Clash In Osun (Graphic Pictures) by FBIL: 3:46pm On Mar 09, 2017
FriendNG:
Dozens Of Hausa's Massacred In Ife

Is Time You Come Back Home.

* Very atrocious and hapless incident, I pray it never happens again. You murdered the Hausas, overjoyed and yet blame them for your crimes. Many have been slayed but only 5 were reported. (By your deceitful media platforms)

* Thereupon you fabricated contrastive narrations about the incident 2 paint black them (Hausa).

* My message to the none indigenes: You should never go on reprisal attack thus killing innocent people. It is time you return home and develop your inherent domain.

" Yes you can and Yes you will make it in your belonging territory. "

“Whoever kills a person [unjustly]…it is as though he has killed all mankind. And whoever saves a life, it is as though he had saved all mankind.” (Qur’an, 5:32)

Enough is Enough
When Housas are killed, you condemn it via Quran 5:32 but when you kill non-housas, you celebrate. Until you stop it and embrace the truth, you shall continue to see ''bokoharam'' envelope the entire North. That's my wish for you Northerners.
Re: Ife: Dead Bodies Of Victims Of Yoruba-Hausa Clash In Osun (Graphic Pictures) by hotwax: 3:47pm On Mar 09, 2017
femolii:
Osus people think the hausas will deal with d yorubas that was their thinking so that they will b happy bcs they were saying rubbish since yesterday. i didnt surport killing but if they kill any yorubas in d north then we will continue in d south west period.

ABi ooo my brother. I have not seen Igbos this pained before. Even they are pained and crying more than they did when Fulanis massacred Enugu.
Now they are saying Yorubas are babarians embarking on senseless killing. This Yorubas are cowards stupid talk should die a natural death now.

3 Likes

Re: Ife: Dead Bodies Of Victims Of Yoruba-Hausa Clash In Osun (Graphic Pictures) by FriendNG: 3:49pm On Mar 09, 2017
FBIL:

When Housas are killed, you condemn it via Quran 5:32 but when you kill non-housas, you celebrate. Until you stop it and embrace the truth, you shall continue to see ''bokoharam'' envelope the entire North. That's my wish for you Northerners.

Foolish Negative Thinker. That verse was not for the dead rather to those that might be planing reprisal attack on innocent citizens.
Re: Ife: Dead Bodies Of Victims Of Yoruba-Hausa Clash In Osun (Graphic Pictures) by Nobody: 3:57pm On Mar 09, 2017
Well I feel sad about these because the corpses in those pictures are obviously not belligerents but regular Hausa/Northern folk going about their daily business. . .

Hausa/Fulani ought to sublimate their legendary bloodlust though. They need to respect their host communities and channel grievances through the appropriate authorities. Ife Ooye is NOT Ketu/Mile12 or S/East Nigeria.

Yoruba communities of the hinterland have had a near continuous history of internecine strife and bloodshed. Violence runs in their DNA, they never turn the other cheek!

4 Likes

Re: Ife: Dead Bodies Of Victims Of Yoruba-Hausa Clash In Osun (Graphic Pictures) by Odkosh: 3:58pm On Mar 09, 2017
FriendNG:

So this is your justification to those that lose thier lives in osun. Are they the ones that attack you? Foolish

And you should keep educating your Ife boys to murdered innocent people so that you rejoiced on Nairaland and never come here to wail later if anything goes wrong. Useless terrorist.
you sound so pained. tell your tribesmen to use their brain, else more will befall them. enough said.

1 Like

Re: Ife: Dead Bodies Of Victims Of Yoruba-Hausa Clash In Osun (Graphic Pictures) by FriendNG: 3:59pm On Mar 09, 2017
Odkosh:
you sound so pained. tell your tribesmen to use their brain, else more will befall them. enough said.

We shall see.
Re: Ife: Dead Bodies Of Victims Of Yoruba-Hausa Clash In Osun (Graphic Pictures) by Odkosh: 4:04pm On Mar 09, 2017
FriendNG:

OK killing is what you get when you take Yoruba for granted. Useless terrorist.
grin, have been reading your rant here since, calling yorubas terrorists hahahahaha. even without calling you such name, heaven knows that what u are. keep ranting here, don't go and educate ur ppl. more will befall you ppl. try poo and see poo.
Re: Ife: Dead Bodies Of Victims Of Yoruba-Hausa Clash In Osun (Graphic Pictures) by ebuclassic18(m): 4:06pm On Mar 09, 2017
they can't do this in igbo land,they know Yoruba's are scared of them this is wickedness juz look at how people are killed like animals

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ife: Dead Bodies Of Victims Of Yoruba-Hausa Clash In Osun (Graphic Pictures) by kelechi17(m): 4:08pm On Mar 09, 2017
hotwax:

Wetin concern Britain d myty USSR for your madness?

Boko-Haram are fighting Nigeria today. Even I can fight Nigeria too.

So the question is, did you actually win? No, Ojuku ran away like chicken. Thats what happened.
check well u not even from ife jus dey blab abt Yoruba bravery ....ojukwu left to fight anoda day yes...d govt wanted to capture him so dat dey cld kill d biafran spirit buh guess what ? its stronger now Dan 1967 ..I wasn't born den buh I assure u if d war is to b fought today all types of weapons chemical weapons particularly will b used against u ppl we will fyt it wit all bitterness and hatred we have for u Nigerians ...my prayer is it doesn't get to DAT level coz trust me evrytin will b used by us Ibo's to win did tym.beta continue ur Hausa battle wen our own starts we will talk den
Re: Ife: Dead Bodies Of Victims Of Yoruba-Hausa Clash In Osun (Graphic Pictures) by cocktopuss: 4:13pm On Mar 09, 2017
its better to be feared than loved.....
Re: Ife: Dead Bodies Of Victims Of Yoruba-Hausa Clash In Osun (Graphic Pictures) by hotwax: 4:14pm On Mar 09, 2017
kelechi17:
check well u not even from ife jus dey blab abt Yoruba bravery ....ojukwu left to fight anoda day yes...d govt wanted to capture him so dat dey cld kill d biafran spirit buh guess what ? its stronger now Dan 1967 ..I wasn't born den buh I assure u if d war is to b fought today all types of weapons chemical weapons particularly will b used against u ppl we will fyt it wit all bitterness and hatred we have for u Nigerians ...my prayer is it doesn't get to DAT level coz trust me evrytin will b used by us Ibo's to win did tym.beta continue ur Hausa battle wen our own starts we will talk den

LOL at the bold. So he actually ran away to escape capture. It means he is a coward. He should have waited and fight his would be captors. Chemical weapon will be used against you people. LOL and mobile policy massacre IPOB on the street of Anambra.

So you will fight the Yorubas when you start your war. And we have many Emekas on the street of Lagos. Those are free meats and flesh for sacrifice. Continuu with your keyboard bravery.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Cultist Who Was Shot Dead Buried Dressed As Cultist (Graphic Photos) / Corpse Of Bilyamin Muhammed Bello Stabbed To Death By Wife Maryam Sanda (Graphic / Michael Usifo Ataga Is Dead, Super TV CEO Murdered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.