Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,954 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

Lagos Girl Runz Went Bad. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lagos Girl Runz Went Bad. (706 Views)

'I Have Big Breasts, Come & Advertise On My Chest' - Busty Lagos Girl / Lagos Girl With Big Boobs Opens It For All To See – More Photos / Lagos Girl Offers MouthAction In Exchange For Transport Money, Twitter Nigeria R (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lagos Girl Runz Went Bad. by PalmchatApp: 12:36pm On Mar 20, 2017
My name is ibukunoluwa, i'm from a christian family. My dad is a pastor in a big church. i have two younger siblings. I must say my family is on the average financially. We ca afford the basic needs. I got admission into Unilag as a medical student after i passed all the entrance examinations.
My first year in School was amazing, i share same room with wonderful room mates. They are more like the devoted type as well. So we go for fellowships together, we even share tracts around the school. I felt at home. I was happy i had opportunity to express myself to people.

Few months after i resumed school, i was at the school cafeteria eating when some men walked up to me. One of them approached me first and introduced himself as Bode. He is more of the ''fun person''. He paid for my food that day and we exchanged contacts. He called me that night and we spoke at length. I laughed real hard. That night i got to know he was actually more than twice my age but he had issues with the school and that he is super rich.

Bode started bumping into all my activities. We hook up and have dinners together most times. He is so astonishing. I especially love the way he calls my name and after few weeks i was already in love with him. He asked me out officially and we started dating. He invites me over to his house always. before i forget, i stopped having time for the church activities.

I visited him on this faithful day and it changed who i was. He welcomed me and ushered me into the sitting room. He already made lunch and after we ate, i was set to leave and rain started. I decided to wait a bit for the rain to stop. He started making moves around me. he kissed me and i was honestly lost. Next thing, i was in his room, we made love.i was happy.we went on and on, touching, kissing, pecking and cuddling. He is such a great kisser. i could not live that day. i decided to wait more as we had different rounds and styles of sex.

This continued for a while. i was already addicted to this thing called sex. i couldn't spend a day without thinking of him. we spend hours on phone talking on sensual things.

Now i went to him as usual, i was amazed at what i saw. I saw a lady's bag on the couch, she was in the kitchen cooking for him. i was not even mad at her. I just went to him straight, and i saw two other ladies on the bed with him. I got mad and left. Bode ran after me and pulled me back. i tried to struggle with him, but no way. he made a phone call and some guys came in.

I was raped by 5 of his friends and they took turns on me. i was weak and that was all i remembered. I woke up and found myself on the street opposite my hostel. completely naked. the shame was so much. Someone picked me up in her car and took me to my hostel, gave me clothes to put on.

I explained everything to her and we went for proper checkups some weeks later. as i didn't want to go out due to the shame. It was there i was informed I had HIV. I could not believe this. i started weeping like a baby. I don't know how to face this alone. I can't even tell my dad. I'm so worried right now. I could even be pregnant as a result of the rape.
what should i do?

Re: Lagos Girl Runz Went Bad. by PrinzCarter(m): 1:00pm On Mar 20, 2017
Too much weed in dis story
Re: Lagos Girl Runz Went Bad. by Tokziby: 1:14pm On Mar 20, 2017
Go and sleep... since u have finished concocting ur story, u must be really tired now

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Opobo Men So Strong? / Living With Herpes Is The End Of Soical Life? / Photos: Pigeon Arrested In Kuwait After It Was Caught Smuggling 200 Ecstasy Pill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.