Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,487 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:12 PM

In Nigeria, Which Tribe Is Most Good At Sex? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / In Nigeria, Which Tribe Is Most Good At Sex? (5331 Views)

Why Do Most Good Looking Persons Marry Someone Who Is Unattractive? / Young Man Publicly Shows Off His Moves At Sex Doll Exhibition / 10 Reasons Why Introverts Are So Good At Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Nigeria, Which Tribe Is Most Good At Sex? by whywhyogun: 3:40pm On Mar 09, 2017
women and men, from which tribe are most earnest and skillful for sex? according to your experience.

do igbo men have biggest organs? are they the best candidates for boyfriends?

or do yoruba women have larger viginaa? is it good to date a woman in this way?
Re: In Nigeria, Which Tribe Is Most Good At Sex? by aristocrazzy: 3:47pm On Mar 09, 2017
If it's not calabar, whom would it be
Re: In Nigeria, Which Tribe Is Most Good At Sex? by whywhyogun: 3:47pm On Mar 09, 2017
aristocrazzy:

why?
Re: In Nigeria, Which Tribe Is Most Good At Sex? by REIIGN(m): 3:58pm On Mar 09, 2017
Yoruba girls.
Re: In Nigeria, Which Tribe Is Most Good At Sex? by ociboy(m): 4:21pm On Mar 09, 2017
Do they learn how to sex in school? people say calabar,do their mother teach them to Bleep? every body knows how to do it depending on who you met...

have you met some OLOSHO THAT WILL MAKE YOU FEEL LIKE YOU ARE A LEARNER?

JUKWAESE
Re: In Nigeria, Which Tribe Is Most Good At Sex? by whywhyogun: 4:24pm On Mar 09, 2017
ociboy:
Do they learn how to sex in school? people say calabar,do their mother teach them to Bleep? every body knows how to do it depending on who you met...

have you met some OLOSHO THAT WILL MAKE YOU FEEL LIKE YOU ARE A LEARNER?

JUKWAESE

but there are groups of people born to better excel in sex
Re: In Nigeria, Which Tribe Is Most Good At Sex? by ociboy(m): 4:29pm On Mar 09, 2017
whywhyogun:

but there are groups of people born to better excel in sex

Na you talk that one o,i will like to meet those kinda peeps so i can ... you know naaaa.. Badt Guys
Re: In Nigeria, Which Tribe Is Most Good At Sex? by whywhyogun: 4:37pm On Mar 09, 2017
ociboy:

Na you talk that one o,i will like to meet those kinda peeps so i can ... you know naaaa.. Badt Guys

that is why i post the thread here, to discuss out which group of people are born to do better sex job
Re: In Nigeria, Which Tribe Is Most Good At Sex? by ociboy(m): 4:42pm On Mar 09, 2017
whywhyogun:

that is why i post the thread here, to discuss out which group of people are born to do better sex job

Alright,maybe you will get a better reply from some one else...
Re: In Nigeria, Which Tribe Is Most Good At Sex? by kullozone(m): 4:49pm On Mar 09, 2017
Benue girls can kee pesin with toto.... But I like yoruba girls with their big black nyash cheesy they can fvck sef!
Re: In Nigeria, Which Tribe Is Most Good At Sex? by pryme(m): 4:53pm On Mar 09, 2017
aristocrazzy:

sorry bro but that's a lie, I base in Calabar I know what am talking about.... you don't.
Re: In Nigeria, Which Tribe Is Most Good At Sex? by TosinDru: 5:50pm On Mar 09, 2017
Somebody epp me, wetin most good mean
Re: In Nigeria, Which Tribe Is Most Good At Sex? by whywhyogun: 4:46pm On Apr 04, 2017
aristocrazzy:

do you mean men or women ? and why ?
Re: In Nigeria, Which Tribe Is Most Good At Sex? by dukeprince50: 8:03pm On Apr 04, 2017
who is this whywhyogun? I was just strolling through the romance section, and I saw some threads he created, all senseless... who is this abortion survivor?

1 Like

Re: In Nigeria, Which Tribe Is Most Good At Sex? by whywhyogun: 4:40am On Apr 05, 2017
dukeprince50:
who is this whywhyogun? I was just strolling through the romance section, and I saw some threads he created, all senseless... who is this abortion survivor?

I am the queen here, you should not leave without showing some tribute to me.

the best way you may introduce yourself is to let us know how is the situation for your peniss.

(1) (Reply)

"I Prepared This Soup With #120, I'm A Good Wife Material", Lady Says / Becareful In Giving A Naija Lady Second Chance, My Heart Rate Has Increased / Many Ladies In Their 30's Are Unmarried Now, What's The Cause?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.