Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,986 members, 7,817,905 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:30 PM

Kemi Olunloyo Speaks On Freeze & Uche Maduagwu Fight (Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunloyo Speaks On Freeze & Uche Maduagwu Fight (Video) (18353 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo Speaks To Daddy Freeze From Prison, Sings Igbo Song (Video) / Uche Maduagwu Comes To Daniella Okeke Defense, Also Fights For Damilola Adegbite / Uche Maduagwu Replies OAP Freeze, After He Revealed His 'Identity' As Flyer Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Speaks On Freeze & Uche Maduagwu Fight (Video) by specialzobo(m): 10:38am On Mar 10, 2017
Word comes out from freezes mouth, like watery Shiiit from ass. Uncontrollable

The guy is a fvckin sisi
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Speaks On Freeze & Uche Maduagwu Fight (Video) by emperorAY(m): 10:40am On Mar 10, 2017
E no go sweet if they settle, we need more drama pls
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Speaks On Freeze & Uche Maduagwu Fight (Video) by praisekeyzz(m): 10:52am On Mar 10, 2017
Who borrow you brain?

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Speaks On Freeze & Uche Maduagwu Fight (Video) by homirefacuny(m): 10:57am On Mar 10, 2017
kennygee:
Aunty Kemi the ref has stepped in.
Babe, you are beautiful and I would like to be a friend biko.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Speaks On Freeze & Uche Maduagwu Fight (Video) by drsugar: 10:58am On Mar 10, 2017
Look at how her mouth is moving with phonetics. grin
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Speaks On Freeze & Uche Maduagwu Fight (Video) by ChristyB(f): 10:58am On Mar 10, 2017
I no fit waste my mb to watch this woman abeg.

''Kemi and Freeze'' love made in sambisa
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Speaks On Freeze & Uche Maduagwu Fight (Video) by mckazzy(m): 11:03am On Mar 10, 2017
How possible for a cat to settle a fight between rat and a harmster.

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Speaks On Freeze & Uche Maduagwu Fight (Video) by Firstcitizen: 11:09am On Mar 10, 2017
OKorowanta:
It's a lie! shocked
So she get sense like this?

grin grin grin grin
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Speaks On Freeze & Uche Maduagwu Fight (Video) by Stevoohlicent(m): 11:15am On Mar 10, 2017
I dey manage my mb......
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Speaks On Freeze & Uche Maduagwu Fight (Video) by Richy4(m): 11:35am On Mar 10, 2017
I like her accent..Half British..
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Speaks On Freeze & Uche Maduagwu Fight (Video) by Nobody: 11:40am On Mar 10, 2017
hucienda:
dis madam and drama ehn ... grin

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Speaks On Freeze & Uche Maduagwu Fight (Video) by Nobody: 2:12pm On Mar 10, 2017
homirefacuny:

Babe, you are beautiful and I would like to be a friend biko.

Thank you. Friendship have start on NL na.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Speaks On Freeze & Uche Maduagwu Fight (Video) by Bonga4: 2:34pm On Mar 10, 2017
Jobless idiot trying to mediate; take a good look in the mirror and go find the nearest cliff......

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Speaks On Freeze & Uche Maduagwu Fight (Video) by homirefacuny(m): 3:03pm On Mar 10, 2017
kennygee:

Thank you. Friendship have start on NL na.
Oh that is not entirely true.. To get personal, NL can't help na. I hope it is not a problem to send you mail??
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Speaks On Freeze & Uche Maduagwu Fight (Video) by Nobody: 5:27pm On Mar 10, 2017
OKorowanta:
It's a lie! shocked
So she get sense like this?
Oh! Did u see what i saw?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Speaks On Freeze & Uche Maduagwu Fight (Video) by roeb1987(m): 9:32pm On Mar 10, 2017
at least kemi reason lyk human for the first tym.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Speaks On Freeze & Uche Maduagwu Fight (Video) by pen2(m): 11:32pm On Mar 10, 2017
Naa grin
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Speaks On Freeze & Uche Maduagwu Fight (Video) by pen2(m): 11:36pm On Mar 10, 2017
PqsMike:
Hmmm.....thats nice
..big sister ...lolz

Meanwhile

Do you wish to have classic Architectural /structural design at an affordable price or you intend to know how much the project will cost you before embarking on it??

Send me a mail @ projectqsmichael@gmail.com
U can check my thread for some of our designs by clicking the link below

https://www.nairaland.com/3548486/outstanding-classic-architectural-designs-newhome

This is an illegality!
I hope you know you can get arrested by COREN & ARCON for this.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Speaks On Freeze & Uche Maduagwu Fight (Video) by PqsMike: 9:55am On May 01, 2017
pen2:

This is an illegality!
I hope you know you can get arrested by COREN & ARCON for this.

Idiot, why not get me arrested first
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Speaks On Freeze & Uche Maduagwu Fight (Video) by zhanny16: 11:23am On May 03, 2017
Is always nice when people dat don't have manners learn lesson so aunt Kemi can talk like someone dat have sense? Hmm dem really teach you sense for the prison when u visit
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Speaks On Freeze & Uche Maduagwu Fight (Video) by pen2(m): 7:54am On Aug 11, 2017
PqsMike:

Idiot, why not get me arrested first

It is easy to hide behind the Internet and commit crime and insult someone trying to caution you for your error and ignorance. Show your face and appear if you dare na! Coward, later you'll be joining them to say Nigeria is lawless
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Speaks On Freeze & Uche Maduagwu Fight (Video) by PqsMike: 8:51pm On Aug 11, 2017
pen2:

It is easy to hide behind the Internet and commit crime and insult someone trying to caution you for your error and ignorance. Show your face and appear if you dare na! Coward, later you'll be joining them to say Nigeria is lawless

Lol...you're just a frustrated old fool....
I've had several clients here...and non has claimed I scam him/her.. I know you're jealous already grin

Anyways.....Thank God you've passed your professional exam..... wink frustrated old mumu

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Speaks On Freeze & Uche Maduagwu Fight (Video) by pen2(m): 1:46am On Aug 15, 2017
PqsMike:

Lol...you're just a frustrated old fool....
I've had several clients here...and non has claimed I scam him/her.. I know you're jealous already grin

Anyways.....Thank God you've passed your professional exam..... wink frustrated old mumu

Ironically, i'm a young professional and clearly you're not! Because if you were you will know that these professions do not permit you to advertise like this. Similarly, you would have also known that professionals don't talk this way and insult people the way you've consistently done here because the ethics of such professions don't allow it.
I'm sure your 'clients' can see all of this and the intelligent ones can deduce who is right and who to believe. I guess they will still want to do business with you after you have revealed the kind of person you are by your speech.
I think it's time for the MODS to look into this. I'm sure the values of nairaland and Seun Osewa won't allow/ condone any form of illegality.
This isn't about scamming, it is about professionalism and quackery! I'm blessed and can't be jealous of you

(1) (2) (Reply)

(download. Album) 6LACK East Atlanta Love Letter Full / 5 Messiest Label Exits In Nigeria / Tobi Bakre Celebrates His Mother's Birthday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.