Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,912 members, 7,835,049 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

President Buhari Arrives In Aso Rock, Meets With Wife, Ministers (Pics, Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Arrives In Aso Rock, Meets With Wife, Ministers (Pics, Video) (52204 Views)

President Buhari Arrives New EFCC Office (photos) / President Muhammadu Buhari Arrives In Enugu (Photos) / President Buhari Meets With Ministers And Governors In Aso Rock (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Arrives In Aso Rock, Meets With Wife, Ministers (Pics, Video) by Inspectorsuga(m): 11:29am On Mar 10, 2017
Cloned buhari u are welcome
Re: President Buhari Arrives In Aso Rock, Meets With Wife, Ministers (Pics, Video) by sirlop(m): 11:29am On Mar 10, 2017
lilytender:

Your party and its gang of thieves were there for 16 years, what did they do apart from looting our treasury?
And those thieves are stakeholders in his government. Somebody working with thieves is also a thief.
Re: President Buhari Arrives In Aso Rock, Meets With Wife, Ministers (Pics, Video) by Praktikals(m): 11:30am On Mar 10, 2017
shaddoww:
Watch as tension begin to rise in d coming days, one thing I learnt from his absence is dat, it is not APC dat people hate but d president himself
Only children of hate hate baba
Re: President Buhari Arrives In Aso Rock, Meets With Wife, Ministers (Pics, Video) by Qmerit(m): 11:32am On Mar 10, 2017
Redhot111:

My friend, are u aware dat it is a ryt to knw the health status of a president by citizens

Lolz,, yes bros, but u surely know he would talk so allow him to do such wen he likes... So the greetings and talking to aides and members of the family is artificial?
Re: President Buhari Arrives In Aso Rock, Meets With Wife, Ministers (Pics, Video) by erico2k2(m): 11:32am On Mar 10, 2017
lilytender:

Your party and its gang of thieves were there for 16 years, what did they do apart from looting our treasury?
Get sense, name 20 persons now who wasn't not part of that 16 years
Re: President Buhari Arrives In Aso Rock, Meets With Wife, Ministers (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 11:34am On Mar 10, 2017
Welcome back my President.

Please continue your 'good' work, from where you stopped before Osinbajo started gallivanting around with a slight of hope that he could be President, and Tinubu actually thought he could be the next James Ibori, the Godfather of Late Yaradua.

The SWestern brothers/sisters of mine, actually in them, felt they might just be lucky to have the once insulted 'mere commissioner' becoming the Chief corner stone at Aso. Even Osinbajo's wife actually humbly could nurse a flash of thought that she could be First Lady, by Divine Providence.

I remember, the Hausas feeling disenfranchised and at that airport, I saw no body, I saw a group of cult-like caucus who run the country welcoming 'their man', as if he is enemy of the entire 97% as well as the 5%.

What kind of President lands in God-knows-where and is welcomed by an inner caucus without much announcements ? Who is the President afraid of ?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Arrives In Aso Rock, Meets With Wife, Ministers (Pics, Video) by Redhot111(m): 11:34am On Mar 10, 2017
dealslip:

Nigeria is not his subject, we are his employer
Thanks for reminding me. But let him jst talk to us. We are eager to hear our president address us. So he shouldn't keep us waiting
Re: President Buhari Arrives In Aso Rock, Meets With Wife, Ministers (Pics, Video) by Praktikals(m): 11:34am On Mar 10, 2017
VirginFinder:
Okay

What next? Please address the nation...

No time!

You folks dont cease to amaze me. He should address the nation in what capacity?
Has he resumed duties? There is a reason God gave u brain. Use am abeg
Re: President Buhari Arrives In Aso Rock, Meets With Wife, Ministers (Pics, Video) by BetaThings: 11:35am On Mar 10, 2017
shaddoww:
Watch as tension begin to rise in d coming days, one thing I learnt from his absence is dat, it is not APC dat people hate but d president himself, his style of leadership isn't just acceptable to a lot of people. And while he was away, I discovered dat d Fulanis n Hausas were a bit on a low key bt now dat he is back, their audacity to cause trouble is back, the people of Ile ife should b watchful.
Required:
1. Sample size
2. Location
3. Distribution of sample by geography, age, gender, religion
4. Sample survey instrument
5. How survey was conducted
Re: President Buhari Arrives In Aso Rock, Meets With Wife, Ministers (Pics, Video) by mayorteetee(m): 11:36am On Mar 10, 2017
sarrki:

A confirmed one

Devoid of hatred

Full of love

As taught in Jeremiah 32:27
never mind, some of dem are just pastors followers, they don't read bible.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Arrives In Aso Rock, Meets With Wife, Ministers (Pics, Video) by VirginFinder: 11:36am On Mar 10, 2017
Praktikals:

You folks dont cease to amaze me. He should address the nation in what capacity?
Has he resumed duties? There is a reason God gave u brain. Use am abeg

So when he is resuming?

Anyway, he has said Osinbajo should continue acting meaning he's still on vacation. grin
Re: President Buhari Arrives In Aso Rock, Meets With Wife, Ministers (Pics, Video) by Luvdk(f): 11:36am On Mar 10, 2017
lilytender:

Why then did pple vote for the change Are you telling me that pple voted him to repeat what went wrong wt the previous adminstration..?
Dumb niggas
Re: President Buhari Arrives In Aso Rock, Meets With Wife, Ministers (Pics, Video) by Redhot111(m): 11:37am On Mar 10, 2017
Qmerit:

Lolz,, yes bros, but u surely know he would talk so allow him to do such wen he likes... So the greetings and talking to aides and members of the family is artificial?
OK ooo. Jst dat we are eager to hear frm our president after such a long time. He need not keep us waiting 4 too long.
Re: President Buhari Arrives In Aso Rock, Meets With Wife, Ministers (Pics, Video) by Jesusloveyou: 11:39am On Mar 10, 2017
Redhot111:

Exactly my thought. Talk to ur subjects; is dat too much to ask?
is it a crime?
How can a dead man talk to ipods.
Beside when did you ipods beco hausa subject.?

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Arrives In Aso Rock, Meets With Wife, Ministers (Pics, Video) by vpaymoney(m): 11:43am On Mar 10, 2017
That face on his wife tho'
Re: President Buhari Arrives In Aso Rock, Meets With Wife, Ministers (Pics, Video) by Redhot111(m): 11:43am On Mar 10, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
is it a crime? How can a dead man talk to ipods. Beside when did you ipods beco hausa subject.?
Who be this?
Re: President Buhari Arrives In Aso Rock, Meets With Wife, Ministers (Pics, Video) by semyman: 11:45am On Mar 10, 2017
Inspectorsuga:
Cloned buhari u are welcome
What a pity, your wailing will never end in the name of whatever you believe in. Aameeen
Re: President Buhari Arrives In Aso Rock, Meets With Wife, Ministers (Pics, Video) by boomssey(f): 11:53am On Mar 10, 2017
Welcome back mr president.
Re: President Buhari Arrives In Aso Rock, Meets With Wife, Ministers (Pics, Video) by Youngadvocate(m): 11:54am On Mar 10, 2017
Why are Northern elites so drunk in Power? Buhari was hurriedly whisked into the country just to destabilize the efforts of Osibanjo. One thing they hated so severely was the recent tour of the Acting President in the Niger Delta to reconcile issues of national importance and some moves like the appointment of the CJN which they had vehemently opposed because they wanted to install a Northerner.
The President is incapacitated, and go to any length, that is just the fact. To ensure the events of 2010 doesn't repeat itself, they have sent back a man that even the blind can see clearly his frailty.
I just weep for this country...we profess one Nigeria but majority of our northern brothers and sisters only think one Nigeria as one north.
It will be so intriguing, the drama that will unfold....let us watch and see. Tinubu and Obasanjo will be up to counter their Northern counterparts in a subtle war.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Arrives In Aso Rock, Meets With Wife, Ministers (Pics, Video) by wisenewgem(m): 11:55am On Mar 10, 2017
[quote author=omenkaLives post=54447834]Just here to read the comments of wailers and pained LiePob yoots. . cheesy

Sweet "melody" my eyes. cheesy

Them right now..

How old are you?
Re: President Buhari Arrives In Aso Rock, Meets With Wife, Ministers (Pics, Video) by Maryamg: 12:08pm On Mar 10, 2017
Haters will still come here en say its Photo shop. May Allah continue to protect u
Re: President Buhari Arrives In Aso Rock, Meets With Wife, Ministers (Pics, Video) by heybee72(m): 12:10pm On Mar 10, 2017
FFK WILL COME AND SAY... THATS HES PHOTOCOPY... WAILING WAILERS
Re: President Buhari Arrives In Aso Rock, Meets With Wife, Ministers (Pics, Video) by modanwealth: 12:20pm On Mar 10, 2017
Some of us who criticize the president and his administration don't do so because we hate him or want him dead as many of his supporters presume, but because the situation in the country is a sharp contrast to the campaign promises he made. He is fighting corruption when he still has corrupt people with allegations or corruption s around him. e.g Amaechi. he talks about rule of law when he has on several occasions flouted court orders e.g the case of Namdi Kanu. he claims to ensure security of lives and properties but somany lives have beem lost as a result of herdsmen attacks on innocent Nigerians with El Rufai compensating some of them that were responsible for the massive killings of Christians on Christmas eve and Christmas day last year..as far as I, am concerned, this is the highest level of hypocrisy and is worse than wishing someone dead. watching the herdsmen kill people and chosing to compensate instead of getting arrested is the worst crime against humanity which every concerned Nigerian must condemn it..the president and his cronies should do the right thing and revive our economy, if not, we will never stop talking...all the same welcome back..I just which Osibanjo will be allowed to run the affairs of the country while he remains a figure head.
Re: President Buhari Arrives In Aso Rock, Meets With Wife, Ministers (Pics, Video) by yinkslinks(m): 12:22pm On Mar 10, 2017
his vegetable and his wife poundo yam kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss he cant even show his wife love. like abeg live me, my days are numbered grin grin grin grin grin
Re: President Buhari Arrives In Aso Rock, Meets With Wife, Ministers (Pics, Video) by modanwealth: 12:23pm On Mar 10, 2017
Some of us who criticize the president and his administration don't do so because we hate him or want him dead as many of his supporters presume, but because the situation in the country is a sharp contrast to the campaign promises he made. He is fighting corruption when he still has corrupt people with allegations or corruption s around him. e.g Amaechi. he talks about rule of law when he has on several occasions flouted court orders e.g the case of Namdi Kanu. he claims to ensure security of lives and properties but somany lives have beem lost as a result of herdsmen attacks on innocent Nigerians with El Rufai compensating some of them that were responsible for the massive killings of Christians on Christmas eve and Christmas day last year..as far as I, am concerned, this is the highest level of hypocrisy and is worse than wishing someone dead. watching the herdsmen kill people and chosing to compensate instead of getting arrested is the worst crime against humanity which every concerned Nigerian must condemn it..the president and his cronies should do the right thing and revive our economy, if not, we will never stop talking...all the same welcome back..I just which Osibanjo will be allowed to run the affairs of the country while he remains a figure head.....
Re: President Buhari Arrives In Aso Rock, Meets With Wife, Ministers (Pics, Video) by Inspectorsuga(m): 12:30pm On Mar 10, 2017
semyman:
What a pity, your wailing will never end in the name of whatever you believe in. Aameeen

Re: President Buhari Arrives In Aso Rock, Meets With Wife, Ministers (Pics, Video) by Shome36(m): 12:34pm On Mar 10, 2017
toocoded:
Let him address Nigerians cool
He'll surely do that soon.....and i Wonder what's gonna be your next point of wailling.

SAI BABA
Re: President Buhari Arrives In Aso Rock, Meets With Wife, Ministers (Pics, Video) by Adminisher: 12:36pm On Mar 10, 2017
Shortyy:
Do yourself and your wife a favour and resign.
All these ediots quoting me, y'all should know by now that I rarely reply mentions, especially from nonentities.
That man is sick and obviously too old to rule this country. Let him resign and go take care of himself, not that I care about his health, cos truly I don't. But why allow a sick man rule a country when there are powerful, healthy, and other people with vision among us?

So physical power and youth equals vision and good leadership skills. Local Nigerian.low mentality.
The US leader during second world was was a man with polio . He was old, he was physically weak standing up to Hitler, providing support for another overweight, chain smoking British leader Winston Churchill.
Nigeria's don't know anything about a anything.
Just a bunch of local breeds with some dangerous education.
Re: President Buhari Arrives In Aso Rock, Meets With Wife, Ministers (Pics, Video) by Shortyy(f): 12:44pm On Mar 10, 2017
Adminisher:

So physical power and youth equals vision and good leadership skills. Local Nigerian.low mentality.
The US leader during second world was was a man with polio . He was old, he was physically weak standing up to Hitler, providing support for another overweight, chain smoking British leader Winston Churchill.
Nigeria's don't know anything about a anything.
Just a bunch of local breeds with some dangerous education.
That man is physically and mentally sick. He's old, vision less, clueless.. he has absolutely nothing to offer this country. Don't quote me again dickhead.
Re: President Buhari Arrives In Aso Rock, Meets With Wife, Ministers (Pics, Video) by Horus(m): 12:46pm On Mar 10, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jB1s08bEyU4

President Buhari Landing with Helicopter inside Aso Rock
Re: President Buhari Arrives In Aso Rock, Meets With Wife, Ministers (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 1:01pm On Mar 10, 2017
ephi123:
What's the fanfare about?
What's all the fuss for?

First of all PMB needs to be ashamed of himself for seeking medical care in a FOREIGN country when he is the President of a whole nation of 170+ million. I guess people who cannot afford overseas treatment should be left to perish in the substandard hospitals we have right?

He had better sit himself down and get to work, rather than the paparazzi up and down the BMC crew is doing on his behalf.

Yeebooos are really pained
Re: President Buhari Arrives In Aso Rock, Meets With Wife, Ministers (Pics, Video) by ephi123(f): 1:09pm On Mar 10, 2017
divicoded:

Yeebooos are really pained

I know to people like you who don't think straight, everything is afonja, ipod and Igbo. You won't call your leaders to account, I am sure it is one corner health center you go to when you fall ill, continue defending someone who can afford to fly overseas for every tiny ailment.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PDP Presidential Candidates Unite Ahead Of Convention; Atiku Absent; See Photos / Nonso Smart Okafor Rebuilds Burnt House Of A Widow, Empowers Her Financially / N5.9b Water Project Rots In Otuoke, Ogbia - Bayelsa - Jonathan’s Town

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.