Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:09 AM

President Buhari Arrives In Aso Rock, Meets With Wife, Ministers (Pics, Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Arrives In Aso Rock, Meets With Wife, Ministers (Pics, Video) (52192 Views)

President Buhari Arrives New EFCC Office (photos) / President Muhammadu Buhari Arrives In Enugu (Photos) / President Buhari Meets With Ministers And Governors In Aso Rock (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Arrives In Aso Rock, Meets With Wife, Ministers (Pics, Video) by jaymony: 1:20pm On Mar 10, 2017
If Buhari is ur mentor, i have no doubt, u are totally useless for making baba recession a mentor..
sarrki:
Thank you Jesus

Thank you Lord

Welcome my mentor
Re: President Buhari Arrives In Aso Rock, Meets With Wife, Ministers (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 1:24pm On Mar 10, 2017
ephi123:

I know to people like you who don't think straight, everything is afonja, ipod and Igbo. You won't call your leaders to account, I am sure it is one corner health center you go to when you fall ill, continue defending someone who can afford to fly overseas for every tiny ailment.

Pained dude
Re: President Buhari Arrives In Aso Rock, Meets With Wife, Ministers (Pics, Video) by dannywest01: 1:25pm On Mar 10, 2017
His return is useless because Osinbajo still remains the acting president. He is only back in the country to continue his treatment so that is not worth celebrating. Once he is back to his office then I will throw a party. Wish you well PMB
Re: President Buhari Arrives In Aso Rock, Meets With Wife, Ministers (Pics, Video) by ephi123(f): 1:25pm On Mar 10, 2017
[s]
divicoded:

Pained dude
[/s]

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Arrives In Aso Rock, Meets With Wife, Ministers (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 1:35pm On Mar 10, 2017
ephi123:
[s][/s]

Yeeebos are still crying
Re: President Buhari Arrives In Aso Rock, Meets With Wife, Ministers (Pics, Video) by themanderon: 1:40pm On Mar 10, 2017
It will be in the interest of Mr president to just resign and take a long well deserved rest if indeed he truly loves himself and the country. Don't let the cabals make minced meat out of you, they are only interested in their pockets they don't love you as they claim. Vultures in human form that's what they are.
Re: President Buhari Arrives In Aso Rock, Meets With Wife, Ministers (Pics, Video) by Sweetnik22(f): 1:46pm On Mar 10, 2017
DLondonboiy:

When Aisha said osibanjo is 'capable', what did you think she was talking about?
Then she should convince d man to retire na, is not by force to be president undecided
Re: President Buhari Arrives In Aso Rock, Meets With Wife, Ministers (Pics, Video) by metallisc(m): 2:06pm On Mar 10, 2017
Shortyy:
Do yourself and your wife a favour and resign.
All these ediots quoting me, y'all should know by now that I rarely reply mentions, especially from nonentities.
That man is sick and obviously too old to rule this country. Let him resign and go take care of himself, not that I care about his health, cos truly I don't. But why allow a sick man rule a country when there are powerful, healthy, and other people with vision among us?

Re: President Buhari Arrives In Aso Rock, Meets With Wife, Ministers (Pics, Video) by Mznaett: 2:13pm On Mar 10, 2017
ephi123:
What's the fanfare about?
What's all the fuss for?

First of all PMB needs to be ashamed of himself for seeking medical care in a FOREIGN country when he is the President of a whole nation of 170+ million. I guess people who cannot afford overseas treatment should be left to perish in the substandard hospitals we have right?

He had better sit himself down and get to work, rather than the paparazzi up and down the BMC crew is doing on his behalf.

You've said it all dear

I so much love reading your posts because you say it the way it is...

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Arrives In Aso Rock, Meets With Wife, Ministers (Pics, Video) by toocoded: 2:19pm On Mar 10, 2017
Shome36:
He'll surely do that soon.....and i Wonder what's gonna be your next point of wailling.

SAI BABA
Oh! I see.....a BMC agent spotted cheesy
Re: President Buhari Arrives In Aso Rock, Meets With Wife, Ministers (Pics, Video) by mubaroqah(f): 2:52pm On Mar 10, 2017
Welcome back home my president,miss you so much.may Allah continue to strengthen u.
Re: President Buhari Arrives In Aso Rock, Meets With Wife, Ministers (Pics, Video) by mubaroqah(f): 2:57pm On Mar 10, 2017
nwabobo:

Your mentor?

So you plan becoming a dullard?
Pardon,the president is not a dullard,he is a good,strong and a family man.
Re: President Buhari Arrives In Aso Rock, Meets With Wife, Ministers (Pics, Video) by amanze15(m): 3:01pm On Mar 10, 2017
Sweetnik22:
R u telling me that aisha left d husband in London hospital n was galivanting here in Nigeria from one place to another undecided
she had to keep up appearance, publicity 101
Re: President Buhari Arrives In Aso Rock, Meets With Wife, Ministers (Pics, Video) by nwabobo: 3:33pm On Mar 10, 2017
mubaroqah:
Pardon,the president is not a dullard,he is a good,strong and a family man.

May God run your life the way Buhari has ran Nigerian economy. Say Amin!
Re: President Buhari Arrives In Aso Rock, Meets With Wife, Ministers (Pics, Video) by CellTabRepairs: 5:07pm On Mar 10, 2017
nogasimplicity:
Observing

True...

In other news, if you are still waiting on most of these industry giants to make fun of your talents with long running recruitment process stretching 1 year or more and end up selecting few...sometimes as few as 2 or 3 per role. How frustrating WAITING...waiting while life and money pass you by? No. You can still wait smartly. Moreover, destiny helpers will meet you on a job that guarantees you face to face meet ups with the men of means! #fix high end devices ...

9 months is a cycle of life. 9 months to year end. In 3 Months depending on your speed, you will command money with this resource. Yes!
Are you looking for a source of daily income stream? Look no further!. Lost your job? Retired? Tired of working for someone? Student, but need money source? Want to change business? LEARN SMARTPHONES REPAIRS Today! Very lucrative venture for anyone. Low startup capital - high RETURNS! In high demand! Your main CAPITAL IS KNOWLEDGE & SKILL! Join the winners!

Click My Name & View That Resource You Might Need! Don't wait until the whole year runs out and your hair is graying before you realise you need to take your destiny in your hands!
Re: President Buhari Arrives In Aso Rock, Meets With Wife, Ministers (Pics, Video) by bizzibodi(m): 5:52pm On Mar 10, 2017
Instaed of welcome Baba we miss u!what wailers are shoutng is Address d nation,followed by Resign now!
Re: President Buhari Arrives In Aso Rock, Meets With Wife, Ministers (Pics, Video) by Sweetnik22(f): 8:02pm On Mar 10, 2017
amanze15:
she had to keep up appearance, publicity 101
Hahhahhahahah .. . Abi ooo
Re: President Buhari Arrives In Aso Rock, Meets With Wife, Ministers (Pics, Video) by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 12:44am On Mar 11, 2017
God bless PMB, You are my mentor and i love and adore you..

You enemies will start dying from today..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Obasanjo: It's Ridiculous To Believe That Buhari Has Died (Video) / Buhari Asked Us To Focus On Northern Nigeria — World Bank Chief / PDP Presidential Candidates Unite Ahead Of Convention; Atiku Absent; See Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.