Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,962 members, 7,835,209 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:05 AM

President Buhari Arrives In Aso Rock, Meets With Wife, Ministers (Pics, Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Arrives In Aso Rock, Meets With Wife, Ministers (Pics, Video) (52208 Views)

President Buhari Arrives New EFCC Office (photos) / President Muhammadu Buhari Arrives In Enugu (Photos) / President Buhari Meets With Ministers And Governors In Aso Rock (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Arrives In Aso Rock, Meets With Wife, Ministers (Pics, Video) by tooth4tooth: 10:30am On Mar 10, 2017
Fayose and FFK right now will be like..........ooooooooh!!

Why this man come back now?

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Arrives In Aso Rock, Meets With Wife, Ministers (Pics, Video) by helinues: 10:30am On Mar 10, 2017
Baba is back

FFK and Fayose in trouble
Re: President Buhari Arrives In Aso Rock, Meets With Wife, Ministers (Pics, Video) by DLondonboiy: 10:30am On Mar 10, 2017
Sweetnik22:
R u telling me that aisha left d husband in London hospital n was galivanting here in Nigeria from one place to another undecided

When Aisha said osibanjo is 'capable', what did you think she was talking about?
Re: President Buhari Arrives In Aso Rock, Meets With Wife, Ministers (Pics, Video) by Realdeals(m): 10:30am On Mar 10, 2017
Eyah!
Re: President Buhari Arrives In Aso Rock, Meets With Wife, Ministers (Pics, Video) by ephi123(f): 10:31am On Mar 10, 2017
lilytender:

Your party and its gang of thieves were there for 16 years, what did they do apart from looting our treasury?

The gang of thieves also sent PMB on medical exile to another man's country for 51 good days right?
Same old tired tale, you people can't even think straight any longer. Has this government not been in power for almost 2 years? What budget has been made towards Health and Education?

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Arrives In Aso Rock, Meets With Wife, Ministers (Pics, Video) by durasome(m): 10:32am On Mar 10, 2017
Mehn this man don come to dull things for us again. Fast forward to 2019 make em waka abeg.
Re: President Buhari Arrives In Aso Rock, Meets With Wife, Ministers (Pics, Video) by Naughtytboy: 10:37am On Mar 10, 2017
sarrki:
Thank you Jesus

Thank you Lord

Welcome my mentor
undecided

Re: President Buhari Arrives In Aso Rock, Meets With Wife, Ministers (Pics, Video) by Redhot111(m): 10:52am On Mar 10, 2017
Qmerit:

Haba, he will do so when he wish not wen you wish. Abi u de find where u go say the voice look dead but the body alive. ?
But the earlier he does the better 4 all. Atleast to proof a point.
Re: President Buhari Arrives In Aso Rock, Meets With Wife, Ministers (Pics, Video) by zen4life: 11:01am On Mar 10, 2017
Welcome. But pls let tins be cheap oh
Re: President Buhari Arrives In Aso Rock, Meets With Wife, Ministers (Pics, Video) by Qmerit(m): 11:05am On Mar 10, 2017
Redhot111:

But the earlier he does the better 4 all. Atleast to proof a point.

Which point is you are not ok with him now you re free to relocate.
Re: President Buhari Arrives In Aso Rock, Meets With Wife, Ministers (Pics, Video) by Redhot111(m): 11:12am On Mar 10, 2017
Qmerit:

Which point is you are not ok with him now you re free to relocate.

My friend, are u aware dat it is a ryt to knw the health status of a president by citizens
Re: President Buhari Arrives In Aso Rock, Meets With Wife, Ministers (Pics, Video) by dokunbam(m): 11:18am On Mar 10, 2017
Wailers might say he is a clone
Re: President Buhari Arrives In Aso Rock, Meets With Wife, Ministers (Pics, Video) by Lilimax(f): 11:19am On Mar 10, 2017
Welcome Back!
However do yourself good Mr president by taking a bow to take adequate care of your health.
Nigeria wahala is enough to send an able bodied man to his early grave embarassed
Re: President Buhari Arrives In Aso Rock, Meets With Wife, Ministers (Pics, Video) by Stevoohlicent(m): 11:19am On Mar 10, 2017
at last we go hear word for nl
Re: President Buhari Arrives In Aso Rock, Meets With Wife, Ministers (Pics, Video) by ChristyB(f): 11:19am On Mar 10, 2017
Bubu why? this steady light i've been having will now be disrupted.

Abeg you fit go back to UK? we were doing excellently well without you. Brother edakun go back.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Arrives In Aso Rock, Meets With Wife, Ministers (Pics, Video) by talk2uwem(m): 11:20am On Mar 10, 2017
I dont knw why i shouted out of joy when i heard the president is back. Good luck Buhari but not Jonathan
Re: President Buhari Arrives In Aso Rock, Meets With Wife, Ministers (Pics, Video) by SmartchoicesNG: 11:21am On Mar 10, 2017
nwabobo:

Your mentor?

So you plan becoming a dullard?

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Arrives In Aso Rock, Meets With Wife, Ministers (Pics, Video) by obembet(f): 11:21am On Mar 10, 2017
sarrki:
Thank you Jesus

Thank you Lord

Welcome my mentor

What

Re: President Buhari Arrives In Aso Rock, Meets With Wife, Ministers (Pics, Video) by madridguy(m): 11:22am On Mar 10, 2017
Welcome Sai Baba.
Re: President Buhari Arrives In Aso Rock, Meets With Wife, Ministers (Pics, Video) by AngelicBeing: 11:22am On Mar 10, 2017
omenkaLives:
Just here to read the comments of wailers and pained LiePob yoots. . cheesy

Sweet "melody" my eyes. cheesy

Them right now.. cheesy
grin grin tongue
Re: President Buhari Arrives In Aso Rock, Meets With Wife, Ministers (Pics, Video) by Daddybright1986(m): 11:22am On Mar 10, 2017
We're not pleased that you're back... we feel much worse now..things will now get more worse. E.g
Dollar = 700
Militants going back to the pipe bursting.
Fulani people will resume again...
The list continues...
Baba if you truly love your country go back to America nd wait till your test result is released.. both the ear test.. Nose test.. eye test nd pregnancy test..
Re: President Buhari Arrives In Aso Rock, Meets With Wife, Ministers (Pics, Video) by ShilohB: 11:23am On Mar 10, 2017
Welcome Mr Preside but pls do not destabilise what has been stabilised.
Contuinity........mbuko
Re: President Buhari Arrives In Aso Rock, Meets With Wife, Ministers (Pics, Video) by sarrki(m): 11:23am On Mar 10, 2017
Omagago:

Hmmm Sarrki, finally Baba is back o

Thank you my brother

Enough 1759 ongoing

God bless you
Re: President Buhari Arrives In Aso Rock, Meets With Wife, Ministers (Pics, Video) by jetroolowole(m): 11:24am On Mar 10, 2017
What else can I say?
Re: President Buhari Arrives In Aso Rock, Meets With Wife, Ministers (Pics, Video) by Kennyodinye(m): 11:24am On Mar 10, 2017
sarrki:
Thank you Jesus
Thank you Lord
Welcome my mentor
hmmm...people like u dont have waec

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Arrives In Aso Rock, Meets With Wife, Ministers (Pics, Video) by Bondesniger(m): 11:25am On Mar 10, 2017
The president is back now at list this is not a edited version
Pls they should reduce the numbers of visitations or it won't be long before he goes back

God bless Nigerians
Re: President Buhari Arrives In Aso Rock, Meets With Wife, Ministers (Pics, Video) by dealslip(f): 11:25am On Mar 10, 2017
Redhot111:

Exactly my thought. Talk to ur subjects; is dat too much to ask?
Nigeria is not his subject, we are his employer
Re: President Buhari Arrives In Aso Rock, Meets With Wife, Ministers (Pics, Video) by Akhere1: 11:25am On Mar 10, 2017
Welcome to Aso Rock
Re: President Buhari Arrives In Aso Rock, Meets With Wife, Ministers (Pics, Video) by semyman: 11:27am On Mar 10, 2017
The gullible ones that believed he was dead will now play the ostrich and bury their miserable heads in shame. They will never be shameful of their acts, hence their earthly gods will mount their daughters, their wives and still part with 10%, 1st fruits and all till the end.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Arrives In Aso Rock, Meets With Wife, Ministers (Pics, Video) by worksmart(m): 11:27am On Mar 10, 2017
Still no confirmation of date.

These pictures are not from today, I can bet my life on it!

Buhari would never return to seat of power we would soon get news anytime from today till the beginning of next week telling us he has resigned or had an unfortunate accident or otherwise gone to visit his ancestors.

The imperialist deception of Nigerians continues .

Drama is yet to unfold - hold on to your seat belts.
Re: President Buhari Arrives In Aso Rock, Meets With Wife, Ministers (Pics, Video) by jamislaw(m): 11:28am On Mar 10, 2017
No be small celebration for Kaduna o. See party every where make i go wear my boot today na today.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

President Buhari Meets CBN Governor Godwin Emefiele Behind Close Doors (Photos) / Obasanjo, Tinubu Clash Over Ministerial Nominees: New telegraph / Reno Omokri Challenges General Buratai To A Physical Combat Without Weapons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.