Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,969 members, 7,814,269 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:13 AM

Man Puts His N40million Wristwatch In A Fridge (Pictured) - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Man Puts His N40million Wristwatch In A Fridge (Pictured) (62822 Views)

Femi Otedola Doesn't Wear Wristwatch, Here Is Why / "My Trillionaire Friend" Femi Otedola And Dangote Pictured Together At An Event / Kids For Sale: Man Puts His Sperm Up For Sale For $40 Per Bag (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Puts His N40million Wristwatch In A Fridge (Pictured) by ekwelive: 3:27pm On Mar 10, 2017
Hushpuppi baba! Money good oh
Re: Man Puts His N40million Wristwatch In A Fridge (Pictured) by ennysuccess(m): 3:27pm On Mar 10, 2017
kiss kiss kiss
Re: Man Puts His N40million Wristwatch In A Fridge (Pictured) by Nobody: 3:27pm On Mar 10, 2017
Jayson1:
Fuuuck Death, Na poverty me i fear pass. grin
my nigger

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Puts His N40million Wristwatch In A Fridge (Pictured) by bayocanny: 3:28pm On Mar 10, 2017
Big4wig:
Poor mentality
Poverty mentality
Re: Man Puts His N40million Wristwatch In A Fridge (Pictured) by bid4rich(m): 3:28pm On Mar 10, 2017
This N40 million watch, can it stop-still time?

If you drink that wine, will you not die again?

I cannot understand.

Anyway, the person wey get money dey use his own money buy wetin go kill am. come to think of it, the wine na only chemical full am o and at the end of the day he go dey tell us make we dey pray for am say he get cancer

Hope he is not Yahoo-Yahoo man sha
Re: Man Puts His N40million Wristwatch In A Fridge (Pictured) by smartkester(m): 3:28pm On Mar 10, 2017
soberdrunk:
angry, He can buy 40million naira watch but cannot buy "better" fridge........ angry
abi help me ask am o.. See the chinko fridge wey en dey use with en #150 fanta bottle..
Re: Man Puts His N40million Wristwatch In A Fridge (Pictured) by Nobody: 3:29pm On Mar 10, 2017
how much does the fridge cost? undecided undecided
Re: Man Puts His N40million Wristwatch In A Fridge (Pictured) by LadyX(f): 3:31pm On Mar 10, 2017
soberdrunk:
angry, He can buy 40million naira watch but cannot buy "better" fridge........ angry
grin grin grin
Maybe this is his bedroom fridge...he could be having another one in a different room wink

But seriously, you made me laugh grin
Re: Man Puts His N40million Wristwatch In A Fridge (Pictured) by HARDDON: 3:34pm On Mar 10, 2017
Just like empty vessel makes d loudest noise, so also d poor ones.

they who hold it dont brand it.

Like d wind, u can feel it that they r using it to make things grow, u dnt just see it.
Re: Man Puts His N40million Wristwatch In A Fridge (Pictured) by MasterofNL: 3:34pm On Mar 10, 2017
Arrant nonsense.

What sense really in buying a wrist watch for 40 million naira.

makes no sense at all.
Re: Man Puts His N40million Wristwatch In A Fridge (Pictured) by paradigmshift(m): 3:35pm On Mar 10, 2017
only hushpuppi can do that...
badest boss
Re: Man Puts His N40million Wristwatch In A Fridge (Pictured) by yinkslinks(m): 3:36pm On Mar 10, 2017
ovokooo:
Wealthy Nigerian man, Hushpuppy took to his instagram page to showcase a watch he bought for N40 million by displaying it inside his fridge along with expensive wine.

Source: http://ovoko.com.ng/nigerian-man-hushpuppi-displays-n40million-wristwatch-inside-refrigerator/

How is this one rich with N150 Plastic fanta produced by coca-cola grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Man Puts His N40million Wristwatch In A Fridge (Pictured) by paradigmshift(m): 3:37pm On Mar 10, 2017
Etzakoos:
Will The Watch Read His Life Time Or Tell Him When He Go Die undecided

poverty mentality bro...
Re: Man Puts His N40million Wristwatch In A Fridge (Pictured) by paradigmshift(m): 3:38pm On Mar 10, 2017
Big4wig:
The rich bearly flaunt their wealth, likes of bill gate, Mark zuk, Dangote among others..he is just a Poor mentality he-goat angry

if Na white man do am now.. u go say dem b Lord. gerarahere
Re: Man Puts His N40million Wristwatch In A Fridge (Pictured) by gadala4(m): 3:40pm On Mar 10, 2017
40M Naira will establish a farm, generate a lot of income, create employment for hundreds of people, put food on the table, establish a new community, and much more
Re: Man Puts His N40million Wristwatch In A Fridge (Pictured) by ahamonyeka(m): 3:40pm On Mar 10, 2017
That fellow is a sales boy.
Re: Man Puts His N40million Wristwatch In A Fridge (Pictured) by paradigmshift(m): 3:41pm On Mar 10, 2017
modestofynest:
Meanwhile majority of his relatives are in the village dying in penury Sha Nigerians and stupidity, I can bet my life this man is an afonja make them show him full name

check his Instagram page... hushpuppi. he is a baller bro and he loves swag.. 40m ain't a prob and beside he helps some of his followers on Instagram..
Re: Man Puts His N40million Wristwatch In A Fridge (Pictured) by paradigmshift(m): 3:41pm On Mar 10, 2017
gbaskiboy:
He is mentally sick, millions of people are living in extreme poverty, 40m is enough to raise their standard of living

Patek phillile watch no be beans. 40m is nothing to him. so y u dey vex for another man money..
Re: Man Puts His N40million Wristwatch In A Fridge (Pictured) by Ugosample(m): 3:42pm On Mar 10, 2017
Na wa shocked shocked
Re: Man Puts His N40million Wristwatch In A Fridge (Pictured) by AnthonyAk(m): 3:43pm On Mar 10, 2017
Could be fakes dont be fooled
Re: Man Puts His N40million Wristwatch In A Fridge (Pictured) by Fazemood(m): 3:43pm On Mar 10, 2017
What Has He Gained By Doing That? Anyhow Sha Na Him Property, Him Money. #i_will_get_there Soon
Re: Man Puts His N40million Wristwatch In A Fridge (Pictured) by esosuo2: 3:46pm On Mar 10, 2017
Those 250 wine and aboki watch ,the fridge no dey even work ,showing off not knowin dat na person get d warehouse he bought dem from grin grin
Re: Man Puts His N40million Wristwatch In A Fridge (Pictured) by BrainnewsNg(f): 3:46pm On Mar 10, 2017
Harmored:
cry PEOPLE HAVE PROBLEM SHAR....better go help your self and stop condemning about another man success

Really?
Re: Man Puts His N40million Wristwatch In A Fridge (Pictured) by Fazemood(m): 3:47pm On Mar 10, 2017
AnthonyAk:
Could be fakes dont be fooled
Fooled Keh? No Be Nairaland? Any Thing Can Be Created Here. Just Comment And Pass, Who Cares?
Re: Man Puts His N40million Wristwatch In A Fridge (Pictured) by STILESGANG: 3:50pm On Mar 10, 2017
People believe anything. undecided
Re: Man Puts His N40million Wristwatch In A Fridge (Pictured) by Orpe7(m): 3:51pm On Mar 10, 2017
Stupidly inviting robbers
Re: Man Puts His N40million Wristwatch In A Fridge (Pictured) by Bimpe29: 3:55pm On Mar 10, 2017
He should touch the lives of his family and friends na. Before you tell me he has been doing that, the honest truth is NO.
Re: Man Puts His N40million Wristwatch In A Fridge (Pictured) by Snowstorm: 3:56pm On Mar 10, 2017
With all the money you couldn't get a good fridge from Jumia grin
Re: Man Puts His N40million Wristwatch In A Fridge (Pictured) by tellwisdom: 3:58pm On Mar 10, 2017
The watch itself is not worth that amount. Its the cresting of diamond on it by "malivehood;" made it that expensive. All na wash. E no still reach that price undecided
Re: Man Puts His N40million Wristwatch In A Fridge (Pictured) by samsam2019: 3:58pm On Mar 10, 2017
kITATITA:
He is mentally poor. He even put the water bottles behind the wine bottles just to show off. Which of the liquids does he consume more often? And the wristwatches are in front of the mineral bottle.
when you become rich only then you'll know how e de do rich people.

Till then, your opinion is sh1t
Re: Man Puts His N40million Wristwatch In A Fridge (Pictured) by hadaydhollarpo(m): 4:02pm On Mar 10, 2017
Uhm.... A wise talk once said that '' the rich of a man is not in the acquisation of his wealth but in the abundance of his spiritual virtues'' isn't 6ft d same to all?
Re: Man Puts His N40million Wristwatch In A Fridge (Pictured) by Nobody: 4:06pm On Mar 10, 2017
modestofynest:
Meanwhile majority of his relatives are in the village dying in penury Sha Nigerians and stupidity, I can bet my life this man is an afonja make them show him full name

Be wise. Drop this your rotten mentality.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Private Jets Owned By Wealthy Nigerians And Their Costs / What Is Happening To Nigerian Currency / ATM Scam: See The New Method Used By Fraudsters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.