Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,153 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:53 AM

Man Puts His N40million Wristwatch In A Fridge (Pictured) - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Man Puts His N40million Wristwatch In A Fridge (Pictured) (62821 Views)

Femi Otedola Doesn't Wear Wristwatch, Here Is Why / "My Trillionaire Friend" Femi Otedola And Dangote Pictured Together At An Event / Kids For Sale: Man Puts His Sperm Up For Sale For $40 Per Bag (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Puts His N40million Wristwatch In A Fridge (Pictured) by officialJP(m): 4:11pm On Mar 10, 2017
hmm

Re: Man Puts His N40million Wristwatch In A Fridge (Pictured) by iamkingzlee(m): 4:13pm On Mar 10, 2017
Jack, have you seen your friend,Raymond, showing off again? Your kindda friends though.. grin
Re: Man Puts His N40million Wristwatch In A Fridge (Pictured) by Victor08032(m): 4:13pm On Mar 10, 2017
people are suffering you put such amount worth of price in your chiller, EFCC will soon coming to investigate.

Re: Man Puts His N40million Wristwatch In A Fridge (Pictured) by girl4rmspace(f): 4:17pm On Mar 10, 2017
Big4wig:
The rich bearly flaunt their wealth, likes of bill gate, Mark zuk, Dangote among others..he is just a Poor mentality he-goat angry

that poor mentality he goat has more money than you so what does that make you?
Re: Man Puts His N40million Wristwatch In A Fridge (Pictured) by centboy123456(m): 4:29pm On Mar 10, 2017
Etzakoos:
Will The Watch Read His Life Time Or Tell Him When He Go Die undecided

bad belle is allowed is allowed
Re: Man Puts His N40million Wristwatch In A Fridge (Pictured) by Deniyi76: 4:29pm On Mar 10, 2017
My fridge self better pass dis one ...
Re: Man Puts His N40million Wristwatch In A Fridge (Pictured) by chigoziri2403(m): 4:29pm On Mar 10, 2017
watch of 40 million, inside a fridge of 69k
Re: Man Puts His N40million Wristwatch In A Fridge (Pictured) by Nobody: 4:30pm On Mar 10, 2017
iamkingzlee:
Jack, have you seen your friend,Raymond, showing off again? Your kindda friends though.. grin
Hehehe dude is rich. He should be allowed to loud it
Re: Man Puts His N40million Wristwatch In A Fridge (Pictured) by UncleJudax(m): 4:34pm On Mar 10, 2017
kITATITA:
He is mentally poor. He even put the water bottles behind the wine bottles just to show off. Which of the liquids does he consume more often? And the wristwatches are in front of the mineral bottle.
If the Fanta and water were in front, I am sure you would have complained still. Since na the expensive watches and wines him wan show..The Advert de on point.
Re: Man Puts His N40million Wristwatch In A Fridge (Pictured) by Inferno17: 4:39pm On Mar 10, 2017
Though i can see ure mentally rich, yet have u said nothing...
kITATITA:
He is mentally poor. He even put the water bottles behind the wine bottles just to show off. Which of the liquids does he consume more often? And the wristwatches are in front of the mineral bottle.
Re: Man Puts His N40million Wristwatch In A Fridge (Pictured) by crown08(m): 4:41pm On Mar 10, 2017
Hushpuppy boss boss
Re: Man Puts His N40million Wristwatch In A Fridge (Pictured) by g4gerald: 4:46pm On Mar 10, 2017
Nonsense
Re: Man Puts His N40million Wristwatch In A Fridge (Pictured) by g4gerald: 4:49pm On Mar 10, 2017
Inferno17:
Though i can see ure mentally rich, yet have u said nothing...
Do u nid an interpreter?
Re: Man Puts His N40million Wristwatch In A Fridge (Pictured) by Etzakoos(m): 4:51pm On Mar 10, 2017
paradigmshift:

poverty mentality bro...
I Can See
Re: Man Puts His N40million Wristwatch In A Fridge (Pictured) by andyanders: 4:51pm On Mar 10, 2017
Day11:
#40 Milla wrist watch x3 for inside fridge?

Abeg, if the Fanta is cold, Pls gimme. undecided

Those wrist watches are those mallam wrist watch that is not more than N1,500. From the look of the fridge you will know that this topic is just useless as that fridge is even Tokunbo fridge and empty bottles of wine.

Poverty is a curse.
Re: Man Puts His N40million Wristwatch In A Fridge (Pictured) by jordyspices: 4:54pm On Mar 10, 2017
Hushpuppy is definately balling follow the dude on instagram then u will understand
Re: Man Puts His N40million Wristwatch In A Fridge (Pictured) by IYANGBALI: 4:59pm On Mar 10, 2017
My wrist watch no reach two thousand naira , Na the same time the two go tell us,him own fit no even dey correct sef
Re: Man Puts His N40million Wristwatch In A Fridge (Pictured) by Day11(m): 5:03pm On Mar 10, 2017
andyanders:

Those wrist watches are those mallam wrist watch that is not more than N1,500. From the look of the fridge you will know that this topic is just useless as that fridge is even Tokunbo fridge and empty bottles of wine.

Poverty is a curse.

I only wanted the orange fanta

Re: Man Puts His N40million Wristwatch In A Fridge (Pictured) by dee02(m): 5:03pm On Mar 10, 2017
andyanders:

Poverty is a curse.

They are not wine bottles, they are bloody champagne bottles!!!!
Re: Man Puts His N40million Wristwatch In A Fridge (Pictured) by Kobicove(m): 5:07pm On Mar 10, 2017
ovokooo:
Wealthy Nigerian man, Hushpuppy took to his instagram page to showcase a watch he bought for N40 million by displaying it inside his fridge along with expensive wine.

Source: http://ovoko.com.ng/nigerian-man-hushpuppi-displays-n40million-wristwatch-inside-refrigerator/

People who have real money don't have time for childish stuff like this undecided
Re: Man Puts His N40million Wristwatch In A Fridge (Pictured) by daclint(m): 5:10pm On Mar 10, 2017
In gucci mane's voice ...so icy eee burr
Re: Man Puts His N40million Wristwatch In A Fridge (Pictured) by Nobody: 5:27pm On Mar 10, 2017
Jayson1:
Fuuuck Death, Na poverty me i fear pass. grin
wow I meet ma partner....
same tin...dia is notin I fear most in dis world after Allah (SWT) and ma mum na poverty cums next in line....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Puts His N40million Wristwatch In A Fridge (Pictured) by Marrtynze(m): 5:46pm On Mar 10, 2017
Is it the same 100naira plastic Fanta that I drink too that's inside that fridge??
Re: Man Puts His N40million Wristwatch In A Fridge (Pictured) by Nobody: 5:47pm On Mar 10, 2017
soberdrunk:
angry, He can buy 40million naira watch but cannot buy "better" fridge........ angry
Hahhahahahahah....
Re: Man Puts His N40million Wristwatch In A Fridge (Pictured) by Gemc3(f): 5:58pm On Mar 10, 2017
soberdrunk:
angry, He can buy 40million naira watch but cannot buy "better" fridge........ angry

My thoughts exactly!
Re: Man Puts His N40million Wristwatch In A Fridge (Pictured) by Nobody: 6:09pm On Mar 10, 2017
Day11:
#40 Milla wrist watch x3 for inside fridge?

Abeg, if the Fanta is cold, Pls gimme. undecided

I'll rather have a cold refreshing glass of one wrist watch.
Re: Man Puts His N40million Wristwatch In A Fridge (Pictured) by k9ine(m): 6:27pm On Mar 10, 2017
You are very correct.
Inferiority complex is his problem. He is just acting rich.

Big4wig:
The rich bearly flaunt their wealth, likes of bill gate, Mark zuk, Dangote among others..he is just a Poor mentality he-goat angry
Re: Man Puts His N40million Wristwatch In A Fridge (Pictured) by Nackzy: 6:32pm On Mar 10, 2017
The fridge no be better fridge sef
Him buy aboki watch dh deceive bloggers.....
Re: Man Puts His N40million Wristwatch In A Fridge (Pictured) by Nobody: 6:33pm On Mar 10, 2017
modestofynest:
Meanwhile majority of his relatives are in the village dying in penury Sha Nigerians and stupidity, I can bet my life this man is an afonja make them show him full name
Shun tribalism.

3 Likes

Re: Man Puts His N40million Wristwatch In A Fridge (Pictured) by Taiwo20(m): 6:37pm On Mar 10, 2017
The fridge is too small. Poor man, poor mentality!!
Re: Man Puts His N40million Wristwatch In A Fridge (Pictured) by Andema(m): 7:11pm On Mar 10, 2017
Those should definitely tell me when Jesus will come.... Though there nothing money cannot do.
Re: Man Puts His N40million Wristwatch In A Fridge (Pictured) by 4Face2face(m): 7:18pm On Mar 10, 2017
Na so some go carry their hand dey invite trouble.Imagine for dis kind time wey to feed even 3 times a day na case na im person dey showcase just ordinary watch wey him buy for 40m,if dis guy miss 2morrow I won't be surprised cos he asked for it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Private Jets Owned By Wealthy Nigerians And Their Costs / What Is Happening To Nigerian Currency / ATM Scam: See The New Method Used By Fraudsters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.