Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,909 members, 7,814,074 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:42 AM

Man Puts His N40million Wristwatch In A Fridge (Pictured) - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Man Puts His N40million Wristwatch In A Fridge (Pictured) (62819 Views)

Femi Otedola Doesn't Wear Wristwatch, Here Is Why / "My Trillionaire Friend" Femi Otedola And Dangote Pictured Together At An Event / Kids For Sale: Man Puts His Sperm Up For Sale For $40 Per Bag (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Puts His N40million Wristwatch In A Fridge (Pictured) by Hidhupz: 7:33pm On Mar 10, 2017
Chai see the ace
Re: Man Puts His N40million Wristwatch In A Fridge (Pictured) by tabisegroup(m): 7:59pm On Mar 10, 2017
Day11:
#40 Milla wrist watch x3 for inside fridge?

Abeg, if the Fanta is cold, Pls gimme. undecided

Living a life of contentment since 1850s grin
Re: Man Puts His N40million Wristwatch In A Fridge (Pictured) by tabisegroup(m): 8:04pm On Mar 10, 2017
soberdrunk:
angry, He can buy 40million naira watch but cannot buy "better" fridge........ angry

Abi? But would u rather keep a deep freezer in ur room instead of bedside or tabletop fridge cheesy..(assuming that's his bedroom)
Re: Man Puts His N40million Wristwatch In A Fridge (Pictured) by megama: 8:08pm On Mar 10, 2017
ovokooo:
Wealthy Nigerian man, Hushpuppy took to his instagram page to showcase a watch he bought for N40 million by displaying it inside his fridge along with expensive wine.

Source: http://ovoko.com.ng/nigerian-man-hushpuppi-displays-n40million-wristwatch-inside-refrigerator/

naa small fridge naa. 20000 naira only. Irrelevant
Re: Man Puts His N40million Wristwatch In A Fridge (Pictured) by watered(m): 8:20pm On Mar 10, 2017
Etzakoos:
Will The Watch Read His Life Time Or Tell Him When He Go Die undecided
Come over here friends; another poor fellow spotted
Re: Man Puts His N40million Wristwatch In A Fridge (Pictured) by STILESGANG: 9:12pm On Mar 10, 2017
girl4rmspace:

that poor mentality he goat has more money than you so what does that make you?
Hushpuppi the wretched yahoo boy bought a 40mill watch and you believe that? That is how these fake ass scammers with their fake lives Bleep and dump naive and silly girls like you undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Puts His N40million Wristwatch In A Fridge (Pictured) by ekunu(f): 9:55pm On Mar 10, 2017
ovokooo:
Wealthy Nigerian man, Hushpuppy took to his instagram page to showcase a watch he bought for N40 million by displaying it inside his fridge along with expensive wine.

Source: http://ovoko.com.ng/nigerian-man-hushpuppi-displays-n40million-wristwatch-inside-refrigerator/

40million naira
am I mad?
am I trying to be mad?
will the watch tell me when Christ will come?
rada rada
Re: Man Puts His N40million Wristwatch In A Fridge (Pictured) by lebete3000: 10:41pm On Mar 10, 2017
Jayson1:
Fuuuck Death, Na poverty me i fear pass. grin

Then go and die den.
Re: Man Puts His N40million Wristwatch In A Fridge (Pictured) by Herrmes: 12:22am On Mar 11, 2017
gbaskiboy:
He is mentally sick, millions of people are living in extreme poverty, 40m is enough to raise their standard of living
It's not his business, helping is not compulsory, it's optional.
Re: Man Puts His N40million Wristwatch In A Fridge (Pictured) by UncutSk(m): 7:19am On Mar 11, 2017
He so icey
Re: Man Puts His N40million Wristwatch In A Fridge (Pictured) by moshould(m): 7:51am On Mar 11, 2017
It reminds me of Mark Zuckerberg, no chain, no watch, no bangle, rich as humble, our useless so called rich men, Na to they show off, oppress the poor... God go punish u, who you help If you want to impress me, use that money buy bags of rice and share to people, I get my own watch, and it reads the same time... And Na just 25k...
Re: Man Puts His N40million Wristwatch In A Fridge (Pictured) by branhampaul: 8:11am On Mar 11, 2017
Re: Man Puts His N40million Wristwatch In A Fridge (Pictured) by dabrightt: 10:14am On Mar 11, 2017
Vanity
Re: Man Puts His N40million Wristwatch In A Fridge (Pictured) by Beckham14: 5:40pm On Mar 12, 2017
lebete3000:

Then go and die den.
Why do u wish him death like your father? undecided
Re: Man Puts His N40million Wristwatch In A Fridge (Pictured) by Ashley86400: 1:41pm On Mar 16, 2017
Etzakoos:
Will The Watch Read His Life Time Or Tell Him When He Go Die undecided
You sound poor. . . cheesy grin
#Shitpoorpeoplesay

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Private Jets Owned By Wealthy Nigerians And Their Costs / What Is Happening To Nigerian Currency / ATM Scam: See The New Method Used By Fraudsters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.