Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,490 members, 7,836,912 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

I Was Not Employed To Wear Uniforms – Customs CG Ali Replies Senate - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Was Not Employed To Wear Uniforms – Customs CG Ali Replies Senate (51336 Views)

2019: If I Were You I Won’t Contest At 70 – Customs CG Hammed Ali Tells Buhari / I Won’t Appear Before Senate Wednesday – Customs CG / Senate Replies Custom CG, Ali: You Must Appear Before Us In uniform (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was Not Employed To Wear Uniforms – Customs CG Ali Replies Senate by MMMscam: 5:26pm On Mar 10, 2017
maximunimpact:

http://www.financialwatchngr.com/2017/03/10/not-employed-wear-uniforms-customs-cg-ali-replies-senate/

Of all the myriad of problems confronting this country, is it a comptroller's refusal to wear uniform that should be a priority of our senate or any senate committee? Useless people!

4 Likes

Re: I Was Not Employed To Wear Uniforms – Customs CG Ali Replies Senate by centboy123456(m): 5:26pm On Mar 10, 2017
[quote author=adewumiopeyemi post=54460978]Guys nairaland pool party is coming up dis easter and is going to be fun an intresting we did it last year December. Nw we doing the second party dis easter is going to b fun if u intrested to join the whatsup group pm. Me [/quote

I luv to join is it in lagos
Re: I Was Not Employed To Wear Uniforms – Customs CG Ali Replies Senate by leanalyst: 5:28pm On Mar 10, 2017
AZeD1:
The person who employed him didn't force him to wear the uniform so why is the National Assembly making noise about something irrelevant.
It is npt irrelevant my friend. What example is he setting for his subordinates? Tomorrow if an a police man refuses to wear his uniform on duty and he is punished, he can feel aggrieved and sue, citung thus as an example of why the uniform isnt importanat.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Was Not Employed To Wear Uniforms – Customs CG Ali Replies Senate by Nobody: 5:32pm On Mar 10, 2017
What is wrong with this man self?

That General that was formally FRSC boss wore FRSC uniform and this one is not even a General!

6 Likes

Re: I Was Not Employed To Wear Uniforms – Customs CG Ali Replies Senate by Nobody: 5:36pm On Mar 10, 2017
On 15th, we will see what will happen between lawmakers and law enforcers.

2 Likes

Re: I Was Not Employed To Wear Uniforms – Customs CG Ali Replies Senate by Nobody: 5:39pm On Mar 10, 2017
How I wish the Lawmakers would walk him out to go and dress properly with his Customs's uniform.

5 Likes

Re: I Was Not Employed To Wear Uniforms – Customs CG Ali Replies Senate by abah4real: 5:41pm On Mar 10, 2017
I dont blame him, wen they have put him on top of those that have worked so hard & for so long, why wont he talk trash?

5 Likes

Re: I Was Not Employed To Wear Uniforms – Customs CG Ali Replies Senate by ekems2017(f): 5:42pm On Mar 10, 2017
Bros he is not right. First the comptroller of customs is suppose to be the most senior in the customs but this man is a retired army being appointed by baba without even the approval of the nass. He is suppose to be in his uniform. He said he can't wear it cos an army man is not suppose to wear any other uniform. He is very wrong

hushshinani:
dont know muxh about them...
I think he might be right

2 Likes

Re: I Was Not Employed To Wear Uniforms – Customs CG Ali Replies Senate by AZeD1(m): 5:43pm On Mar 10, 2017
leanalyst:
It is npt irrelevant my friend. What example is he setting for his subordinates? Tomorrow if an a police man refuses to wear his uniform on duty and he is punished, he can feel aggrieved and sue, citung thus as an example of why the uniform isnt importanat.
Col Ali is NOT a customs officer, so your example doesn't fly.

1 Like

Re: I Was Not Employed To Wear Uniforms – Customs CG Ali Replies Senate by Nobody: 5:44pm On Mar 10, 2017
`
Re: I Was Not Employed To Wear Uniforms – Customs CG Ali Replies Senate by princefaculty(m): 5:44pm On Mar 10, 2017
In the comptroller's picshure I see Jagua's face. "My belle o, my head o..." grin
Re: I Was Not Employed To Wear Uniforms – Customs CG Ali Replies Senate by ayindejimmy(m): 5:45pm On Mar 10, 2017
psucc:
Someone one should please tell this man that if he can't use uniform let him resigned that appt. It is as simple.

Some people are really bigger than this country. An employee of the Federal government whose appointment in the first place is contrary to the provisions of the service, is challenging the NASS.
In saner climes, he is a goner.

We're really not equal in this country.

The Senate are just flexing their muscles unnecessarily.
This man is not a custom officer, he was just assigned to head the customs. It's like saying because Buhari is the Commander In Chief of the armed forces, he should always wear uniform.
Now, which rank uniform do they want him to wear? Cos this man never serve in the custom service

2 Likes

Re: I Was Not Employed To Wear Uniforms – Customs CG Ali Replies Senate by deomelo: 5:50pm On Mar 10, 2017
Asking a political appointee and a retired military man to wear uniform is the dumbest and the most idiotic nonsense ever.
Re: I Was Not Employed To Wear Uniforms – Customs CG Ali Replies Senate by jbcul4ril(m): 5:51pm On Mar 10, 2017
This NASS don't really know who they are dealing with. They should check the history of this guy in the Army. The guy had no joy for rubbish

4 Likes

Re: I Was Not Employed To Wear Uniforms – Customs CG Ali Replies Senate by Kaymaxine(m): 5:55pm On Mar 10, 2017
See aw the guy b lik roasted yam.
Go to the tailors' and take ur fuckn measurement.
Go to the senate in mufti and be sacked!!!

Shikenna!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

undecided
Re: I Was Not Employed To Wear Uniforms – Customs CG Ali Replies Senate by deomelo: 5:56pm On Mar 10, 2017
Kiakia:
This man should start wearing uniform as ordered by the Senate. What is the big deal in wearing uniform? Chidoka wore uniform as Commandant of FRSC. Imagine him asking owners of old vehicles to pay for Customer papers! Is this how to improve the IGR of a country? These Buhari appointees are bereft of ideas. Anyway, this is a policy that is dead on arrival. It will never, and can never work in this country. This Hameed Ali should put on his thinking cap to devise other means of generating revenue for his agency and Nigeria.

He's a political appointee and political appointees don't wear uniforms and it's not anywhere in the Nigerian constitution that says political appointees must wear uniforms.

Btw, he's generating more money than than the looters in charge under GEJ.

2 Likes

Re: I Was Not Employed To Wear Uniforms – Customs CG Ali Replies Senate by ahamonyeka(m): 5:56pm On Mar 10, 2017
adewumiopeyemi:
Guys nairaland pool party is coming up dis easter and is going to be fun an intresting we did it last year December. Nw we doing the second party dis easter is going to b fun if u intrested to join the whatsup group pm. Me
this one dey find way to chop money .lollll

1 Like

Re: I Was Not Employed To Wear Uniforms – Customs CG Ali Replies Senate by sekundosekundo: 5:59pm On Mar 10, 2017
shukuokukobambi:
Its on this Man's case I'll know if our NASS have teeth and can bite. Let's see if they'll show they have power beyond padding budgets and inflating procurements angry

Hold it there!, You people never see anything. The North have pocketed Nigeria and anyone that raises h/her voice against this, is considered an IPOB. Deal with it.

4 Likes

Re: I Was Not Employed To Wear Uniforms – Customs CG Ali Replies Senate by saintmark88(m): 6:00pm On Mar 10, 2017
Y r Nigerians foolish, nah uniform b our problem??, person way wear uniform no b billions of naira e dey return everyday, with cars and others way e thief, Senate no get problem with that one o, nah the one way no wear uniform dem get problem wif........abeg oga comp. no wear any stupid uniform, mKe we c wetin dem fit do.

After dem shout, make noise for SGF matter, e no dey there till today.... After dem haha say Abuja airport dem no fit close am, wetin happen today, den never close am??..... D people der r touts, hu know nothing...... Go der, Siddon, den go only show gra gra....dem go say we walk u out..... Na so dem fit do am reach.

1 Like

Re: I Was Not Employed To Wear Uniforms – Customs CG Ali Replies Senate by sekundosekundo: 6:01pm On Mar 10, 2017
maximunimpact:
when the crown is bigger than the thrown

Can you imagine?.

1 Like

Re: I Was Not Employed To Wear Uniforms – Customs CG Ali Replies Senate by malware: 6:04pm On Mar 10, 2017
This man is breaking law by not wearing uniform and DSS be like, wetin concern us.

Re: I Was Not Employed To Wear Uniforms – Customs CG Ali Replies Senate by shukuokukobambi: 6:06pm On Mar 10, 2017
sekundosekundo:

Hold it there!, You people never see anything. The North have pocketed Nigeria and anyone that raises h/her voice against this, is considered an IPOB. Deal with it.

The way you said the deal with it sef, person go think say i report to you say Alli snatch my girlfriend? cheesy

what is shooking you in your body biko? shocked
Re: I Was Not Employed To Wear Uniforms – Customs CG Ali Replies Senate by Snowstorm: 6:07pm On Mar 10, 2017
And people will be saluting this man, stand still and so on pls how does he want the junior officers to feel..i even hate this idea of bringing someone from outside to head. Is it that no one through customs can get to CG. So if your joining customs your dreams of getting to the top drops it's very demoralizing.. Let's see how this plays out tho.

2 Likes

Re: I Was Not Employed To Wear Uniforms – Customs CG Ali Replies Senate by lancdoz: 6:08pm On Mar 10, 2017
This is what happen when you appoint people with no passion to serve or have anything to offer on the job. they are just there for the post and decoration. sure steal from the system
Re: I Was Not Employed To Wear Uniforms – Customs CG Ali Replies Senate by AnanseK(m): 6:12pm On Mar 10, 2017
Beremx:
That's what you get when you appoint the wrong person.

Stu.pid man

But he is working my Dear. Uniform will add nothing to it.
Re: I Was Not Employed To Wear Uniforms – Customs CG Ali Replies Senate by AnanseK(m): 6:14pm On Mar 10, 2017
lancdoz:
This is what happen when you appoint people with no passion to serve or have anything to offer on the job. they are just there for the post and decoration. sure steal from the system

I'm sorry to say that your assessment is wrong.
Re: I Was Not Employed To Wear Uniforms – Customs CG Ali Replies Senate by adewumiopeyemi(m): 6:14pm On Mar 10, 2017
Yepin lag[quote author=centboy123456 post=54461865][/quote]
Re: I Was Not Employed To Wear Uniforms – Customs CG Ali Replies Senate by bizzibodi(m): 6:16pm On Mar 10, 2017
maximunimpact:
In an apparent response to the Senate’s directive, the Comptroller General of Nigeria Customs, retired Col. Hameed Ali, has said that he was not employed to wear uniform.

He told TVC on Friday that rather, he was appointed to work effectively.

The Senate had ordered him to appear before it on March 15th in his official uniform as a customs officer.

He was summoned by the fuming senators over the new order by the Customs Service for all old vehicles to pay their customs duty.

Customs offered a 60 per cent rebate for vehicles from 2015 below.

“No! I was not appointed Comptroller General of Customs to wear uniform.

“Does Uniform work or the person behind the uniform?”

If we suspect that smuggled items are taken into your house, we have the right to cordone that house and go in to search.

“Am I doing my job or not? I think that should be what should worry the National Assembly” he said.

http://www.financialwatchngr.com/2017/03/10/not-employed-wear-uniforms-customs-cg-ali-replies-senate/

Good reply 4 bunches of senate clown!Na custom he be?U want a retired army colonel to belittle himself.he is a controller by appointmen not by rank?did onovo wore ndlea uniform when heading them?they shld tell pmb to wear uniform too since he is d C-I-C.
Re: I Was Not Employed To Wear Uniforms – Customs CG Ali Replies Senate by centboy123456(m): 6:22pm On Mar 10, 2017
adewumiopeyemi:
Yepin lag

OK how can I be part of it tell me
Re: I Was Not Employed To Wear Uniforms – Customs CG Ali Replies Senate by ufuosman(m): 6:22pm On Mar 10, 2017
There is nothing wrong if you put on ur uniform, so put on ur uniform.
Re: I Was Not Employed To Wear Uniforms – Customs CG Ali Replies Senate by lailo: 6:24pm On Mar 10, 2017
Beremx:
That's what you get when you appoint the wrong person.

Stu.pid man
how is he a wrong person?for not wearing uniform?or explain.
Re: I Was Not Employed To Wear Uniforms – Customs CG Ali Replies Senate by Ningi2020(m): 6:25pm On Mar 10, 2017
[quote author=iambijo post=54459737]I never like this man, hin head like olumo rock[/quote Either u like him or not who do u epp, better GI an hug d nearest transformer available.. Idiot u prefer some1 dat will steal

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Uche Secondus Thanks God At Altar After Taking Over As PDP Chairman In Abuja / Obasanjo Posing With Patience Jonathan (Photo) / IPOB Member Voting For Catalonia Referendum In Spain Pictured

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.