Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,093 members, 7,814,839 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

We All Have That One Friend With Superpowers - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / We All Have That One Friend With Superpowers (708 Views)

I Caught My Best Friend With My Boyfriend. / Woman Catches Her Best Friend With Her Husband In Benin (WATCH) / That One Friend That Think Wants Her!! (short Skit By Sisilizzy X Ifeluv X Favo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We All Have That One Friend With Superpowers by NaijaDryGuy(m): 5:14pm On Mar 10, 2017
grin Hehehe.
True or yes?

Re: We All Have That One Friend With Superpowers by AlexCk: 5:15pm On Mar 10, 2017
Lol,

Truly yes.
grin
Re: We All Have That One Friend With Superpowers by soberdrunk(m): 5:19pm On Mar 10, 2017
Hahaahahha!! So true!! cheesy cheesy wink
Re: We All Have That One Friend With Superpowers by Etzakoos(m): 5:21pm On Mar 10, 2017
Yeah...Some Even Will Monitor U Till U Finish Cooking It
Re: We All Have That One Friend With Superpowers by LesbianBoy(m): 5:22pm On Mar 10, 2017
Dry guy angry
Re: We All Have That One Friend With Superpowers by tamertery(m): 5:36pm On Mar 10, 2017
Aswear!!

And u will have to allow him.... angry angry
Re: We All Have That One Friend With Superpowers by Nobody: 5:37pm On Mar 10, 2017
undecided
Re: We All Have That One Friend With Superpowers by NaijaDryGuy(m): 5:45pm On Mar 10, 2017
tamertery:
Aswear!!
And u will have to allow him.... angry angry
Sure that's when friendship would be like a curse rather than a blessing
Re: We All Have That One Friend With Superpowers by NaijaDryGuy(m): 5:46pm On Mar 10, 2017
AlexCk:
Lol,
Truly yes. grin
Seems you've suffered from these kind of people a lot bro. grin
Re: We All Have That One Friend With Superpowers by Jodha(f): 6:26pm On Mar 10, 2017
And they can sha eat grin...

They can never say "no thanks" to a "come chop invite"
Re: We All Have That One Friend With Superpowers by NaijaDryGuy(m): 6:28pm On Mar 10, 2017
Jodha:
And they can sha eat grin...

They can never say "no thanks" to a "come chop invite"

Your friends are even polite. Mine would just fetch your food with or without your permission grin
Re: We All Have That One Friend With Superpowers by Nobody: 6:42pm On Mar 10, 2017
OK. I don't it when they do that.
Re: We All Have That One Friend With Superpowers by Nobody: 7:12pm On Mar 10, 2017
I can relate to this grin
Re: We All Have That One Friend With Superpowers by LMandela(m): 7:17pm On Mar 10, 2017
ah swear, niggas be keeping tabs on ya pot
Re: We All Have That One Friend With Superpowers by tamertery(m): 9:23pm On Mar 10, 2017
NaijaDryGuy:

Sure that's when friendship would be like a curse rather than a blessing

And not just any food o... Those posh ones dat u r hoping to enjoy oli u....

(1) (Reply)

Tragedy: A Nairalander (Romancelander) Is Dead / Best Collections Of Romantic Love Text Messages And Qoutes For 2017 / My Girlfriend Donated Her Kidney To Save Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.