Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,363 members, 7,836,472 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:29 AM

My Girlfriend Donated Her Kidney To Save Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Donated Her Kidney To Save Me (710 Views)

Man Gets Proposal Rejection On Newyear After Donating His Kidney To Her / Woman Donates Her Kidney To Her Ex Five Years After Divorce / Would You Donate A Kidney To An Ex Who Broke Your Heart? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Donated Her Kidney To Save Me by Kayus4real: 2:55pm On May 08, 2017
My Girlfriend Donate,Her Kidney To Save Me, But I'm No Longer In Love With Her Anymore, What Do I Do?
Re: My Girlfriend Donated Her Kidney To Save Me by bishop101(m): 2:56pm On May 08, 2017
just do nothing
Re: My Girlfriend Donated Her Kidney To Save Me by divinehand2003(m): 2:59pm On May 08, 2017
Hmmm

She must be a born-again with unconditional love for humanity.
What to do is this:
1-Reset your selfish brain first
2-Then Love her with all your might, strength, mind, and heart.
3-Before you love yourself
4-IF the above isn't possible, then go to Israel where TBJ is relocating to For deliverance or return the borrowed kidney.
Re: My Girlfriend Donated Her Kidney To Save Me by Cholls(m): 3:05pm On May 08, 2017
my brother very simple...be a gentleman and give her kidney back to her.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Donated Her Kidney To Save Me by kullozone(m): 3:08pm On May 08, 2017
It's a lie.
Re: My Girlfriend Donated Her Kidney To Save Me by Moreoffaith(m): 3:13pm On May 08, 2017
Go and die by yourself.
Re: My Girlfriend Donated Her Kidney To Save Me by exlink10(m): 3:17pm On May 08, 2017
you must marry her

else I will arrest you my self

e na pu ara
Re: My Girlfriend Donated Her Kidney To Save Me by Nobody: 3:41pm On May 08, 2017
Kayus4real:
My Girlfriend Donate,Her Kidney To Save Me, But I'm No Longer In Love With Her Anymore, What Do I Do?
Jst one thing my brother, text me ur house address. Even tho i knw u joking i still wanna kill u myself. Pple with such thots and imagination shud sent to the world beyond.
Re: My Girlfriend Donated Her Kidney To Save Me by Nobody: 4:11pm On May 08, 2017
undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Donated Her Kidney To Save Me by Nobody: 11:40pm On May 08, 2017
Nesso:

Jst one thing my brother, text me ur house address. Even tho i knw u joking i still wanna kill u myself. Pple with such thots and imagination shud sent to the world beyond.

Imagine what this one said o.
Re: My Girlfriend Donated Her Kidney To Save Me by Opakan2: 11:42pm On May 08, 2017
return her kidney and look for another donor elsewhere..
ungrateful soul
Re: My Girlfriend Donated Her Kidney To Save Me by Nobody: 7:50am On May 20, 2017
Opakan2:
return her kidney and look for another donor elsewhere..
ungrateful soul

Lol

(1) (Reply)

Is It Possible For A Married Man To Forgive A Cheating Wife? / Yoruba Men, So Patient, So Kind / 8 Real Reasons Women Pick Fights With Men They Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.