Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,957 members, 7,952,851 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:41 AM

"The Wedding Party" Loses N200Million To Piracy - TV/Movies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / "The Wedding Party" Loses N200Million To Piracy (55905 Views)

Still On The Wedding Party / Revamping Nollywood: Could This Be A Sure End To Piracy In Nigeria? / Man Says Northerners Were Excluded From The Wedding Party Movie, Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Wedding Party" Loses N200Million To Piracy by udysweet(f): 11:22am On Mar 11, 2017
grin
imoriwe:

na aba boys and alaba boys cause am
Re: "The Wedding Party" Loses N200Million To Piracy by Qabt(m): 12:12pm On Mar 11, 2017
Epositive:
bad market!, how come kunle afolayan no dy get qualm with piracy cheesy

#positivevibes
he had a huge loss on 'the CEO'
Re: "The Wedding Party" Loses N200Million To Piracy by Ellixlimswag(m): 1:07pm On Mar 11, 2017
ABUZINZU:
Govt should take down all this free download site
do you think you can buy everything.... I love pirate... I bet your 0S if you use a PC is pirated........
Re: "The Wedding Party" Loses N200Million To Piracy by Ellixlimswag(m): 1:08pm On Mar 11, 2017
Abudu2000:
If u guys think piracy is bad why buy Android phones or jailbreak iphones? Fact is in the 21st century everything should be made available to everyone, period!!!
brother I feel you... all there softwares na pirated oooo
Re: "The Wedding Party" Loses N200Million To Piracy by Nobody: 6:59pm On Mar 11, 2017
Blu ray is 1080p. 720p is HD Ready (Digital HD). Please which website do you download your hollywood HD movies?

KennyID17:
Nobody would tell me not to download anything i like from d internet. It is human nature, if u d producer say u are gonna sell for 1k, and some guy is saying i shu Comman buy for almost nothing, my broda/sista which one u go go for?. If u like call me pirate, I don't give a flying shag. I don't pay for movies. With Glo #2500 data plan, I can get almost 15 720p Blu-ray quality movies. That #2500 can only get me one or 2movies i a cinema, minus popcorn and drink. And I only get to watch it once and reminisce in my mind, but if u download, u go watch am u go tire, also streaming is a waste of resources, the same data Wey u take stream, u can download with it and later share with ur friends, remember there is love in sharing grin.

Fyi, I don't care about Nigerian movies, so this news no move me, abeg who know where I fit see Assassins Creed download? 720p oo, d one out now is still DVDscr quality grin
Re: "The Wedding Party" Loses N200Million To Piracy by MrGerald(m): 7:21pm On Mar 11, 2017
HungerBAD:
This is serious.

We know where these pirates are in Alaba. If the Government sends in the Calvary to clean them out now ,some certain people will start shouting that nobody wants their success.

But nobody is talking about those,whose sweat and livelihood is being stolen by these pirates.

I say The Government should go to Alaba in Lagos,and Upper Iweka in Onitsha to take back our movie gains from these pirates.

Iweka road, not the upper side
Re: "The Wedding Party" Loses N200Million To Piracy by KennyID17(m): 7:45pm On Mar 11, 2017
NubiLove:
Yes, most people think 720p is blu ray because most people's HD television is 720p and NOT 1080p so it looks the same to them.

Thanks a lot for the websites.

Anytime bro!

Just outta curiosity, is that thing on ur signature for real?
Re: "The Wedding Party" Loses N200Million To Piracy by Nobody: 8:37pm On Mar 11, 2017
Yes. Check it out if you are interested.

KennyID17:

Anytime bro!

Just outta curiosity, is that thing on ur signature for real?
Re: "The Wedding Party" Loses N200Million To Piracy by uzolexis(f): 9:12pm On Mar 11, 2017
madjune:
Piracy thrives on an uneducated and unchecked environment.

If our laws are respected and functional, then this piracy issue wouldn't be a problem.

Oh pls shut it, movies are pirated worldwide.
Re: "The Wedding Party" Loses N200Million To Piracy by KennyID17(m): 10:01pm On Mar 11, 2017
NubiLove:
Yes. Check it out if you are interested.

Mbanu, no tank u, I like my p d way it is grin tongue
Re: "The Wedding Party" Loses N200Million To Piracy by Skyken99(m): 10:19pm On Mar 11, 2017
ABUZINZU:
Yes, but the 500 is for network provider not content owner
Yeah bt there is a loss and gain of money
Re: "The Wedding Party" Loses N200Million To Piracy by Skyken99(m): 10:20pm On Mar 11, 2017
Zetra:

did you pay the site that uploaded it.. No
then it's illegal. You are an accomplice.

Lol.....
Re: "The Wedding Party" Loses N200Million To Piracy by Skyken99(m): 10:21pm On Mar 11, 2017
eduevolutionnow:

But the proceed doesn't go to the film producers, it goes straight to Mtn purse, why not just go to the cinema and watch it for that 500. Use your head

Lol... No cinema around na..
Re: "The Wedding Party" Loses N200Million To Piracy by henrolevra: 11:55am On May 07, 2017
[color=#006600][/color]
Who can help me with the link to download the said wedding party.

No cinema around here
Re: "The Wedding Party" Loses N200Million To Piracy by Nobody: 7:29pm On May 09, 2017
ABUZINZU:
Govt should take down all this free download site

U nor dey download from them aba how many times u dor go cinema?
Re: "The Wedding Party" Loses N200Million To Piracy by Nobody: 7:34pm On May 09, 2017
All movies in Nigeria are pirated, they should be thankful that they sold up to that amount before alaba boys could do their job. I nor get chance download before dem flagg am off youtube, u get pass gime o.
Re: "The Wedding Party" Loses N200Million To Piracy by Nobody: 7:34am On May 10, 2017
HungerBAD:
This is serious.

We know where these pirates are in Alaba. If the Government sends in the Calvary to clean them out now ,some certain people will start shouting that nobody wants their success.

But nobody is talking about those,whose sweat and livelihood is being stolen by these pirates.

I say The Government should go to Alaba in Lagos,and Upper Iweka in Onitsha to take back our movie gains from these pirates.

Supported

1 Like

Re: "The Wedding Party" Loses N200Million To Piracy by Nobody: 7:37am On May 10, 2017
jmesk:
recession is the main cause
U ehen! Recession indeed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

BBNaija: Kaisha Says All Relationships In The House Are Fake, Dorathy Will Win / BBNaija 2019: N60 Million Grand Prize For Winner. The Breakdown / Hilarious Conversation Between DSTV & Unhappy Customer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.