Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,124 members, 7,814,940 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

Herbalist Dies On Top Of A Prostitute In Imo - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Herbalist Dies On Top Of A Prostitute In Imo (51796 Views)

Construction Worker Kills Prostitute In Jos After Night Out (Photos) / Female Colonel slaps policeman who called her a prostitute in Lagos / Prophet Kidnaps Lady, Turns Her Into A Prostitute In Aba (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Herbalist Dies On Top Of A Prostitute In Imo by imoriwe: 1:12pm On Mar 11, 2017
haha
Re: Herbalist Dies On Top Of A Prostitute In Imo by AntiWailer: 1:13pm On Mar 11, 2017
The eediot needed BP drugs, he was busy doing something else.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Herbalist Dies On Top Of A Prostitute In Imo by alldbest: 1:14pm On Mar 11, 2017
Why using a random picture or random girls when it doesn't connect to the story?
Re: Herbalist Dies On Top Of A Prostitute In Imo by Nobody: 1:16pm On Mar 11, 2017
Davash222:

Hehehehehehe, she dey allow you carry your own go
Is it her condom? Is it her sperm?
Re: Herbalist Dies On Top Of A Prostitute In Imo by dannythethug: 1:20pm On Mar 11, 2017
cheesy
Na wetin he sabi kill am.
Re: Herbalist Dies On Top Of A Prostitute In Imo by felixomor: 1:20pm On Mar 11, 2017
Clickbait
Re: Herbalist Dies On Top Of A Prostitute In Imo by Claessique1(f): 1:21pm On Mar 11, 2017
Aru Eme
Re: Herbalist Dies On Top Of A Prostitute In Imo by EBISABA(m): 1:22pm On Mar 11, 2017
chai.. you see your life outside
Re: Herbalist Dies On Top Of A Prostitute In Imo by Bashnigga(m): 1:24pm On Mar 11, 2017
I'm sure the prostitute knows Wat to do with the man's used condom grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Herbalist Dies On Top Of A Prostitute In Imo by Dantee005(m): 1:26pm On Mar 11, 2017
Cutehector:
is it her sperm?
angry grin grin angry
Re: Herbalist Dies On Top Of A Prostitute In Imo by Eazie351(m): 1:26pm On Mar 11, 2017
Water don pass garri o!
Re: Herbalist Dies On Top Of A Prostitute In Imo by Jabioro: 1:29pm On Mar 11, 2017
He couldn't not finished the the enjoyment according to writer. Who told him so? He did after all he goes into climax, from there to galaxy, pick (peak) to great beyond and he couldn't returned to this sinful world. He is looking forlorn at rage of that furnace before him now, his problem is how to attend to it eternally

1 Like

Re: Herbalist Dies On Top Of A Prostitute In Imo by breakeven: 1:30pm On Mar 11, 2017
Not everybody sperm you can use for nonsense. Good for him.

1 Like

Re: Herbalist Dies On Top Of A Prostitute In Imo by Partaker(m): 1:31pm On Mar 11, 2017
Imo and ashawo be like.. ...abeg someone help me with that zuma pic
Re: Herbalist Dies On Top Of A Prostitute In Imo by NeutralJUDGE(m): 1:32pm On Mar 11, 2017
ShawttySoFyne:
He died in active service.
I tezz you
Re: Herbalist Dies On Top Of A Prostitute In Imo by Hitechzone: 1:36pm On Mar 11, 2017
Davash222:

Hehehehehehe, she dey allow you carry your own go
NL users sabi form correct guys
Re: Herbalist Dies On Top Of A Prostitute In Imo by Psoul(m): 1:38pm On Mar 11, 2017
With sorrow and anger in our heart we the entire family of Lambert Oraotu from Anara in Isiala Mbano of Imo State
Wishes to thank God on the sudden death of our father, brother, uncle and son Native Doctor Lamber Oraotu who died
on top of a renown ashawo, Onyinye Nwosu on Friday 10th March at a local brothel in Anara after receiving free fvck.
May his evil soul find a place hell.

BURIAL ARRANGEMENT

Thurs 16th March:
Candle night at Anara Local Brothel

Friday 17th March
All Night Wake Keep at his country home
(Free fvck will be available)

Sat 18th March
07am Body leaves Amaraku Moutuary
0730am A brief stop over at Anara Local brothel
0800am Body arrives his compound/lying in state
1000am Internment/burial

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Herbalist Dies On Top Of A Prostitute In Imo by Nobody: 1:39pm On Mar 11, 2017
xstry:
grin
Dats how u want to ho abi grin
He Was eating cake abi
#kittyofDoom
Re: Herbalist Dies On Top Of A Prostitute In Imo by Akalia(m): 1:46pm On Mar 11, 2017
I don't understand why men visit brothels to patronise prostitutes. The 500-1000 naira or more you pay the prostitute can be used to lure a lot of good looking and sexy damsels flocking the street- just make one your Bleep buddy and enjoy her anytime u feel like. I am just suggesting o! I don't do any of the above stated.
Re: Herbalist Dies On Top Of A Prostitute In Imo by Tolubory(m): 1:51pm On Mar 11, 2017
Swizken7:

http://punchng.com/herbalist-dies-on-top-of-sex-worker-in-imo/
that's good....
The Native Doctor was Coming Coming Coming and Now he is Gone"

What a Life !!!!
Re: Herbalist Dies On Top Of A Prostitute In Imo by 1people: 2:02pm On Mar 11, 2017
no peace for the wicked
Re: Herbalist Dies On Top Of A Prostitute In Imo by Nobody: 2:05pm On Mar 11, 2017
Cutehector:
I still don't understand why men who patronise prostitutes will leave their used condoms with dem

I still don't understand why men patronise prostitutes
Re: Herbalist Dies On Top Of A Prostitute In Imo by buffalowings: 2:06pm On Mar 11, 2017
Cutehector:
I still don't understand why men who patronise prostitutes will leave their used condoms with dem

1 Like

Re: Herbalist Dies On Top Of A Prostitute In Imo by glossy6(f): 2:07pm On Mar 11, 2017
HungerBAD:

You dey carry your own go?
grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Herbalist Dies On Top Of A Prostitute In Imo by buffalowings: 2:07pm On Mar 11, 2017
seunlayi:
Op, is that picture the picture of the prostitutes involved? Why posting this pics? The writeup is OK on its own

it is meant for vaseline crew
Re: Herbalist Dies On Top Of A Prostitute In Imo by Ivanlxi(m): 2:08pm On Mar 11, 2017
Imo pple And wired news dis days like bread And butter
Re: Herbalist Dies On Top Of A Prostitute In Imo by Tortivchina(m): 2:09pm On Mar 11, 2017
seunlayi:
Op, is that picture the picture of the prostitutes involved? Why posting this pics? The writeup is OK on its own
is any of them your customer?
Re: Herbalist Dies On Top Of A Prostitute In Imo by nganjiwa2014(m): 2:10pm On Mar 11, 2017
Shebi you said he is regular customer

Wetin take kill am na[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Herbalist Dies On Top Of A Prostitute In Imo by condomuser: 2:10pm On Mar 11, 2017
I go like know the joint where Oloshos allow you to carry your used condom waka. They no go ever allow you instead they will show you their back yard where you go deposit am, they can still go to that same back yard collect am when you waka.

I will like to know which particular joint be that they allow you carry your own waka grin

Cutehector:
is it her sperm?

1 Like

Re: Herbalist Dies On Top Of A Prostitute In Imo by buffalowings: 2:10pm On Mar 11, 2017
Bashnigga:
I'm sure the prostitute knows Wat to do with the man's used condom grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Herbalist Dies On Top Of A Prostitute In Imo by deolu2000(m): 2:11pm On Mar 11, 2017
We came to this world with nothing and we shall leave with nothing, not even diabolic and mytical enchantment will safe anybody when the owner of our soul requests for it. Moral: Live right and hope to find mercy of God when He comes for your soul.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Beats His Pregnant Wife To Death After 19 Days Of Marriage / Dog Killed In Port-Harcourt After Being Accused Of Transforming From A Man. PICS / What To Do If Someone Throws Acid At You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.