Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,123 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:46 AM

Herbalist Dies On Top Of A Prostitute In Imo - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Herbalist Dies On Top Of A Prostitute In Imo (51803 Views)

Construction Worker Kills Prostitute In Jos After Night Out (Photos) / Female Colonel slaps policeman who called her a prostitute in Lagos / Prophet Kidnaps Lady, Turns Her Into A Prostitute In Aba (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Herbalist Dies On Top Of A Prostitute In Imo by Hafeezson(m): 3:41pm On Mar 11, 2017
Eyyah what a pity
Sha that is his destiny indeed!
Re: Herbalist Dies On Top Of A Prostitute In Imo by enomakos(m): 3:52pm On Mar 11, 2017
Roxby:
He may have had a heart failure
yes his heart fail
Re: Herbalist Dies On Top Of A Prostitute In Imo by thunderbabs: 4:17pm On Mar 11, 2017
What these things between our thighs will cause, eheen.

It takes you to Heaven, really.
But, the heaven is of two types
Itz either you re doing it and you reach a point of ecstasy or you are doing it and reach a point of no return
Re: Herbalist Dies On Top Of A Prostitute In Imo by Ehinmola(m): 4:23pm On Mar 11, 2017
And the herbalist died. The TRAP inbetween the ashawo leg is worst than a twin bomb. For those of u that cannot live without tasting the thing , be careful. Many destinies have been changed while some have died
Re: Herbalist Dies On Top Of A Prostitute In Imo by BobHIGHNESS(m): 4:32pm On Mar 11, 2017
deolu2000:
We came to this world with nothing and we shall leave with nothing, not even diabolic and mytical enchantment will safe anybody when the owner of our soul requests for it. Moral: Live right and hope to find mercy of God when He comes for your soul.
I came with small body but i'll go with big body. A man came to world naked but will return with cloth, pls don't say that again
Re: Herbalist Dies On Top Of A Prostitute In Imo by BobHIGHNESS(m): 4:35pm On Mar 11, 2017
Cutehector:
wait wait wait... I wan understand something.. Na who get d sperm? What if I carry my own condom go? So u wan tell me say olosho no go allow me carry my property? E don tey wey I slap woman sha
why will a real man patronise prostitute in th first place? Not ideal

1 Like

Re: Herbalist Dies On Top Of A Prostitute In Imo by Bimpe29: 5:02pm On Mar 11, 2017
What a nasty end for Lambert!
Re: Herbalist Dies On Top Of A Prostitute In Imo by DipoAy(m): 5:10pm On Mar 11, 2017
BobHIGHNESS:
I came with small body but i'll go with big body. A man came to world naked but will return with cloth, pls don't say that again
Lol. I am blaming NOLLYWOOD for this. Busy portraying ghost tiptoeing and shit. For the fact that you came to the world naked means you would go back naked. Everything of this world would remain for this WORLD. That money, house, car, favorite shoes. ALL OF IT. So MR. You return the way you came.
It's just unethical to bury without clothes.
Re: Herbalist Dies On Top Of A Prostitute In Imo by cashreport: 5:17pm On Mar 11, 2017
LordKushmann:

Yup. Some of the best are in my local government
Kushman sent a PM
Reply for a chart
Re: Herbalist Dies On Top Of A Prostitute In Imo by Professorfrisky: 5:34pm On Mar 11, 2017
Igbos and sex are like weh that zuma pix
Re: Herbalist Dies On Top Of A Prostitute In Imo by unto(m): 6:03pm On Mar 11, 2017
Chei what is he going to tell his Creator
Re: Herbalist Dies On Top Of A Prostitute In Imo by fabre4: 6:34pm On Mar 11, 2017
na d Malaysian boys and d laptop guys I dey pity self those wey never renew their contract.
Re: Herbalist Dies On Top Of A Prostitute In Imo by iluvdonjazzy: 6:55pm On Mar 11, 2017
Davash222:

That he died on top ashawo and God would be like...
y u com dey show dis power of darkness face "fashola"
Re: Herbalist Dies On Top Of A Prostitute In Imo by walosky(m): 7:38pm On Mar 11, 2017
So coupled with d yahoo yahoo boys he does charms for and used condoms he collects he still could not pay for ofu onu ikpu shocked
Re: Herbalist Dies On Top Of A Prostitute In Imo by Lilswaghanxum(m): 9:15pm On Mar 11, 2017
RIP to Lambert Osigwe, he died in active service to has manhood.
Re: Herbalist Dies On Top Of A Prostitute In Imo by papichula: 9:36pm On Mar 11, 2017
watin olosho dey use used condoms self
Re: Herbalist Dies On Top Of A Prostitute In Imo by deolu2000(m): 9:44pm On Mar 11, 2017
BobHIGHNESS:
ur body and your cloths are mere dust, so they will return to the dust, non will go out of this world with you and i.
Re: Herbalist Dies On Top Of A Prostitute In Imo by Laple0541(m): 9:47pm On Mar 11, 2017
Cutehector:
I no dey visit brothel wink

Hmmmmm, you can lie! cheesy
Cutehector:
I no dey visit brothel wink

Hmmmmm, you can lie!
Re: Herbalist Dies On Top Of A Prostitute In Imo by package7(m): 10:01pm On Mar 11, 2017
Herbalist vs Harlot = Hell
Re: Herbalist Dies On Top Of A Prostitute In Imo by Cutehector(m): 10:11pm On Mar 11, 2017
Laple0541:

Hmmmmm, you can lie! cheesy

Hmmmmm, you can lie!
na true I dey talk...
Re: Herbalist Dies On Top Of A Prostitute In Imo by unDAREYted(m): 11:10pm On Mar 11, 2017
HungerBAD:

You dey carry your own go?
Hahahaha grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Herbalist Dies On Top Of A Prostitute In Imo by Henon: 2:13am On Mar 12, 2017
HungerBAD:

You dey carry your own go?
See dem dey don come out.

1 Like

Re: Herbalist Dies On Top Of A Prostitute In Imo by metallisc(m): 5:45am On Mar 12, 2017
okanlawon94:
ori obo ni baba kusi

Re: Herbalist Dies On Top Of A Prostitute In Imo by Bayou4sure: 2:01pm On Mar 13, 2017
Hahaha.. Babalawo die ontop woman..
Na wa ooo..
Re: Herbalist Dies On Top Of A Prostitute In Imo by Psoul(m): 11:36am On Mar 14, 2017
[quote author=nizetee post=54486674][/quote]

For a final call to his second home.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Beats His Pregnant Wife To Death After 19 Days Of Marriage / Dog Killed In Port-Harcourt After Being Accused Of Transforming From A Man. PICS / What To Do If Someone Throws Acid At You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.