Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,144 members, 7,815,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:40 AM

Herbalist Dies On Top Of A Prostitute In Imo - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Herbalist Dies On Top Of A Prostitute In Imo (51800 Views)

Construction Worker Kills Prostitute In Jos After Night Out (Photos) / Female Colonel slaps policeman who called her a prostitute in Lagos / Prophet Kidnaps Lady, Turns Her Into A Prostitute In Aba (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Herbalist Dies On Top Of A Prostitute In Imo by buffalowings: 2:12pm On Mar 11, 2017
Claessique1:
Aru Eme

na you go tell us the meaning today
Re: Herbalist Dies On Top Of A Prostitute In Imo by Nobody: 2:13pm On Mar 11, 2017
Swizken7:

http://punchng.com/herbalist-dies-on-top-of-sex-worker-in-imo/
if that is the real picture of the hoes there, then I must visit that brothel, to finish what baba started but couldn't finish...
Re: Herbalist Dies On Top Of A Prostitute In Imo by FRANKOSKI(m): 2:15pm On Mar 11, 2017
I know that man $ I'm not happy about it.
Re: Herbalist Dies On Top Of A Prostitute In Imo by riczy(m): 2:16pm On Mar 11, 2017
Hmmm,wen a gul tells u harder!,harder!!,harder!!! And u ar losing strength tell ha its nt champion's league. Mumu committed suicide!
Re: Herbalist Dies On Top Of A Prostitute In Imo by nganjiwa2014(m): 2:17pm On Mar 11, 2017
[color=#990000][/color] How this one take concern me sef
Re: Herbalist Dies On Top Of A Prostitute In Imo by Cutehector(m): 2:18pm On Mar 11, 2017
condomuser:
I go like know the joint where Oloshos allow you to carry your used condom waka. They no go ever allow you instead they will show you their back yard where you go deposit am, they can still go to that same back yard collect am when you waka.

I will like to know which particular joint be that they allow you carry your own waka grin

wait wait wait... I wan understand something.. Na who get d sperm? What if I carry my own condom go? So u wan tell me say olosho no go allow me carry my property? E don tey wey I slap woman sha
Re: Herbalist Dies On Top Of A Prostitute In Imo by danpossible(m): 2:18pm On Mar 11, 2017
May God forgive you

Re: Herbalist Dies On Top Of A Prostitute In Imo by nganjiwa2014(m): 2:20pm On Mar 11, 2017
[color=#990000][/color]ho
Re: Herbalist Dies On Top Of A Prostitute In Imo by emi14: 2:26pm On Mar 11, 2017
HungerBAD:

You dey carry your own go?

Hahahahaha good question

1 Like

Re: Herbalist Dies On Top Of A Prostitute In Imo by seanchuks: 2:28pm On Mar 11, 2017
Cutehector:
I still don't understand why men who patronise prostitutes will leave their used condoms with dem
no be only u use d condom now.. d condom enter her vagina so she no go let u take am go
Re: Herbalist Dies On Top Of A Prostitute In Imo by emi14: 2:29pm On Mar 11, 2017
Lafem:
Seems Imo has a lot of powerful native doctors.

More than ijebu ode and Edo?
Re: Herbalist Dies On Top Of A Prostitute In Imo by jerrywill(m): 2:35pm On Mar 11, 2017
The guy sef popular oo . Fear women and the hole in between their legs
Re: Herbalist Dies On Top Of A Prostitute In Imo by Nobody: 2:37pm On Mar 11, 2017
HungerBAD:

Hahahaha

una no go kill person ooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Herbalist Dies On Top Of A Prostitute In Imo by Nofuckgiven: 2:39pm On Mar 11, 2017
And they wonder why God is not blessing their hustle! #useddestinies undecided
Re: Herbalist Dies On Top Of A Prostitute In Imo by nizetee: 2:40pm On Mar 11, 2017
Davash222:

Lol, you sef.

But ha puna cream coat am na.
Re: Herbalist Dies On Top Of A Prostitute In Imo by Nobody: 2:41pm On Mar 11, 2017
pweshboi:
God save men... He buys used condoms... Jesu,,, d reason for most people joblessness lies here o #UsedDestinies... Guys/men stay faithful to your woman.
crap

it is d sin dat affect,not d used condom sold out.

weda u do it with olosho or side chick

Sin na sin.
Re: Herbalist Dies On Top Of A Prostitute In Imo by condomuser: 2:46pm On Mar 11, 2017
lol. dem go carry your case for head if you drag with them. You will end up losing either your clothes, your phone, your eye, broken head or a bit more.

Those people envy each other but when argument starts them get one mind like Okada people grin

Cutehector:
wait wait wait... I wan understand something.. Na who get d sperm? What if I carry my own condom go? So u wan tell me say olosho no go allow me carry my property? E don tey wey I slap woman sha

3 Likes

Re: Herbalist Dies On Top Of A Prostitute In Imo by Nobody: 2:47pm On Mar 11, 2017
chukwukahenry:

I still don't understand why men patronise prostitutes
Na high Konji
Re: Herbalist Dies On Top Of A Prostitute In Imo by kingPhidel(m): 2:48pm On Mar 11, 2017
Na......

Re: Herbalist Dies On Top Of A Prostitute In Imo by ahamonyeka(m): 2:51pm On Mar 11, 2017
HungerBAD:

abeg ask him weather dem dey allow him carry him own go.

1 Like

Re: Herbalist Dies On Top Of A Prostitute In Imo by helpfulposts(m): 2:52pm On Mar 11, 2017
This is a GREAT NEWS! Ask me why and I will tell you...
Re: Herbalist Dies On Top Of A Prostitute In Imo by nizetee: 2:54pm On Mar 11, 2017
Psoul:
With sorrow and anger in our heart we the entire family of Lambert Oraotu from Anara in Isiala Mbano of Imo State
Wishes to thank God on the sudden death of our father, brother, uncle and son Native Doctor Lamber Oraotu who died
on top of a renown ashawo, Onyinye Nwosu on Friday 10th March at a local brothel in Anara after receiving free fvck.
May his evil soul find a place hell.

BURIAL ARRANGEMENT

Thurs 16th March:
Candle night at Anara Local Brothel

Friday 17th March
All Night Wake Keep at his country home
(Free fvck will be available)

Sat 18th March
07am Body leaves Amaraku Moutuary
0730am A brief stop over at Anara Local brothel
0800am Body arrives his compound/lying in state
1000am Internment/burial

Wetin dem wan stop do at 07:30am

Re: Herbalist Dies On Top Of A Prostitute In Imo by LordKushmann(m): 2:54pm On Mar 11, 2017
Lafem:
Seems Imo has a lot of powerful native doctors.

Yup. Some of the best are in my local government
Re: Herbalist Dies On Top Of A Prostitute In Imo by Cutehector(m): 2:54pm On Mar 11, 2017
seanchuks:
no be only u use d condom now.. d condom enter her vagina so she no go let u take am go
lol me sef I no go let am take am go.. Instead I carry matches burn the thing for her presence
Re: Herbalist Dies On Top Of A Prostitute In Imo by tecno1234: 2:55pm On Mar 11, 2017
Hello,

Here comes an Affordable loan that will change your life for ever,
I am MR Tecno Berry a certified loan lender, I offer loan to
individual and public sector that are in need of financial Assistance
in a low interest rate of 2%. Bad credit acceptable,The Terms and
Conditions are very simple and considerate.You will never regret
anything in this loan transaction because i will make you smile.

I MR Tecno Berry, will render the best of my services to all
legitimate borrowers.You will never be disappointed by me in this
transaction because you were not born to be a loser.Any interested
clients should contact me Asap via Emailsadtecnoberryadvanceloan@outlook.com)
for further proceeds.

Please fill the below application form and get back if interested and
you will be glad of knowing a loan lender like MR Tecno Berry

BORROWER’S DATA

1. Full Names:............................
2. Contact Address:.......................
3. Loan Amount Needed:....................
4. Duration of the Loan...................
5. Direct Telephone Number:.................

I will be looking forward to hear from you so as to
proceed.

Kind Regards

MR Tecno Berry.
Re: Herbalist Dies On Top Of A Prostitute In Imo by Nobody: 3:02pm On Mar 11, 2017
Karma has caught up with the bastard. He purchases used condoms to perform rituals on the seed of the men who used them. Such men become manipulated, or even useless. Now he died by the same means he used to destroy others. I hope Lucifer gives him a VIP seat in hell.
Re: Herbalist Dies On Top Of A Prostitute In Imo by Nobody: 3:08pm On Mar 11, 2017
Nofuckgiven:
And they wonder why God is not blessing their hustle! #useddestinies undecided

Thank you. You have wisdom

1 Like

Re: Herbalist Dies On Top Of A Prostitute In Imo by Charly68: 3:13pm On Mar 11, 2017
And God tolerated him so much till he died mysteriuosly
Re: Herbalist Dies On Top Of A Prostitute In Imo by nengibo: 3:15pm On Mar 11, 2017
Native dr dies untop Nwaosu
Re: Herbalist Dies On Top Of A Prostitute In Imo by Nobody: 3:18pm On Mar 11, 2017
myking95:

Thank you. You have wisdom
Sin is sin oo

it is d effect of dia sin and not d used condom DAT disturbs
weda u do m with ur so-called girlfriend or olosho,all na sin.

think well
Re: Herbalist Dies On Top Of A Prostitute In Imo by IamQuintus(m): 3:23pm On Mar 11, 2017
lol..

ewor konji..
awoof dey run belle.

that olosho will b penalize seriously 4 his mysterious death. which ah believe she know nofin abt..
Re: Herbalist Dies On Top Of A Prostitute In Imo by Roxby: 3:32pm On Mar 11, 2017
He may have had a heart failure

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Beats His Pregnant Wife To Death After 19 Days Of Marriage / Dog Killed In Port-Harcourt After Being Accused Of Transforming From A Man. PICS / What To Do If Someone Throws Acid At You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.