Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,836 members, 7,820,917 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:51 AM

Ladies, Be Proud Of Your Bodycount! - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Be Proud Of Your Bodycount! (35789 Views)

Ladies, Be Proud Of Your Bodycount! / How Many Bodycount Is Ok For A Lady? / Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Be Proud Of Your Bodycount! by Nobody: 11:44am On May 09, 2017
Mightyraw:

Really,?
You only see that in movies bro
For the fact that you won't, doesn't mean others don't. The world doesn't revolve around you.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Be Proud Of Your Bodycount! by Mightyraw(m): 11:49am On May 09, 2017
kimbra:
For the fact that you won't, doesn't mean others don't. The world doesn't revolve around you.
It's not all about about, it's all about average reasoning,
There are over 4 billion female on the planet,
Why get your wife in a brothel

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Be Proud Of Your Bodycount! by Nobody: 11:52am On May 09, 2017
Mightyraw:

It's not all about about, it's all about average reasoning,
There are over 4 billion female on the planet,
Why get your wife in a brothel
But most guys still visit the brothel. So what are you talking about?.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Be Proud Of Your Bodycount! by bitcoinvin(m): 11:54am On May 09, 2017
Safiaa:
Now, I know that know that not everybody is going to agree with me, but this is strictly my opinion. This is a thread strictly dedicated to the ladies.
If you're a virgin, kudos to you! I applaud you as it takes a lot of self control. However, this thread is not aimed at you.

We all have a past, and as we know most ladies these days are sexual active. A lot of girls are sexual active from the age of 18 +. I don't have time for hypocrisy on this thread, because we all know what happens behind closed doors. We live in a society where women are not allowed to be comfortable sexually. We are shamed for talking about our sex lives and labelled with derogatory names for having more than the average sex partners in our lives. This needs to stop and it starts from us.

The reality is that women enjoy sex just as much as men do. Probably even more. If you like to have sex, make yourself happy and do you! If you have slept with more than 5 men in your life, so what? Now i'm not promoting women to sleep with every tom dick and harry, but stop with the lies! Stop lying to your partners about sleeping with 1 or 2 guys when you know its 6 or 7. Be real and live in your truth. I'd rather someone judge me for my truth than for my lies. Stop with the pretense. If we accept our sexuality more, we could be looking at a positive change. Its okay to like sex, it doesn't make you a hoe! It's okay if you've had more than 1 or 2 sexual partners, doesn't make you promiscuous. STOP TRYING TO FIT IN WHAT SOCIETY WANTS YOU TO BE, BE YOURSELF!!!!

There's someone out there, who will love you for you.

my dear this is wrong oooooooooooo..as a woman u must never say all truth at the same time,thats why we have many types of lies...There is a thread about many types of lie..
Infact in our respective lives,u must not claim holy or say u are a christain,therefore dont tell lies..
Sometimes lies saves.
No coming to what u said,Do u think if a woman i want to marry opens up to me that she has slept with 20 guys i will be happy..Many men will flee.
One thing about sex that woman dont understand is this:As many men u sleep in ur life,when the times for marriage comes which tides u down to one single man,many will never stay or addapt cos they are used to many sex partners.
Ladies reduce ur sex action with men..1 or 2 persons is ok but when u Bleep:chike,Him friend,emeka,Ikenna ,Ekene etc,u hardly desist from it

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Be Proud Of Your Bodycount! by Mightyraw(m): 11:57am On May 09, 2017
kimbra:
But most guys still visit the brothel. So what are you talking about?.
Most Some guys do,
And they do so to ease the moment,
No one keeps a hoe forever

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Be Proud Of Your Bodycount! by bitcoinvin(m): 12:02pm On May 09, 2017
Safiaa:
I have absolutely nothing to hide.I don't live in a life full of pretense. I live in my truth and i'm happy with that. My future husband will definitely know the amount of guys I've had sex with. That's what i'm trying to encourage other ladies to do.

my dear this is wrong oooooooooooo..as a woman u must never say all truth at the same time,thats why we have many types of lies...There is a thread about many types of lie..
Infact in our respective lives,u must not claim holy or say u are a christain,therefore dont tell lies..
Sometimes lies saves.
No coming to what u said,Do u think if a woman i want to marry opens up to me that she has slept with 20 guys i will be happy..Many men will flee.
One thing about sex that woman dont understand is this:As many men u sleep in ur life,when the times for marriage comes which tides u down to one single man,many will never stay or addapt cos they are used to many sex partners.
Ladies reduce ur sex action with men..1 or 2 persons is ok but when u Bleep:chike,Him friend,emeka,Ikenna ,Ekene etc,u hardly desist from it
Re: Ladies, Be Proud Of Your Bodycount! by Nobody: 12:03pm On May 09, 2017
Mightyraw:

Most Some guys do,
And they do so to ease the moment,
No one keeps a hoe forever
Like I said. If you won't keep a whòre forever doesn't mean another wouldn't.
Re: Ladies, Be Proud Of Your Bodycount! by Mightyraw(m): 12:07pm On May 09, 2017
kimbra:
Like I said. If you won't keep a whòre forever doesn't mean another wouldn't.
If she a hoe, am definitely gonna tell my Niqqa she is a hoe, left to him to decide
Trust me, I haven't seen one willing to keep a LovePeddler

4 Likes

Re: Ladies, Be Proud Of Your Bodycount! by Nobody: 12:09pm On May 09, 2017
Mightyraw:

If she a hoe, am definitely gonna tell my Niqqa she is a hoe, left to him to decide
Trust me, I haven't seen one willing to keep a LovePeddler
I have seen, and have read such even on here.
Re: Ladies, Be Proud Of Your Bodycount! by bitcoinvin(m): 12:13pm On May 09, 2017
kimbra:
How many of your male-folks indulge in relationships without sex?, once someone is an ex the other person wishes they never got involved with such persons. Poo happens!.

Well, as for ladies, we often times come to that age we realize sex isn't the foundation a relationship should be built on then stop giving in easily.

This is the oly place u made sense..
Re: Ladies, Be Proud Of Your Bodycount! by Nobody: 12:15pm On May 09, 2017
bitcoinvin:

This is the oly place u made sense..
All right.
Re: Ladies, Be Proud Of Your Bodycount! by bitcoinvin(m): 12:16pm On May 09, 2017
Kondomatic:
Sometimes is just best to ignore these people, I meant these young ladies that think they already have guys figured out.

Before I started dating, friends already think I am pro because I flow well with women in and around our hood and I used to spice the night stories with a lie or two so they think I have nailed all the ladies they see me with.

@topic.

It isn't just body counts that ladies should stop lying about, there's a lie in virtually everything they say or do. My friend once once dated a lady who cries like a cat in labour during sex and would never initiate sex no matter what, fast forward to now that they're married, she initiates sex all the times except when the other thing is happening. Guy told me that the lady she dated and the one she married are two different people. The one she married rarely moan during sex.

Why the unnecessary lies?

An ex told me one day that I am her second but she doesn't know that I know too much about her and truth is I was actually her sixth and there's a seventh guy.

Nonsense.

hahahahaaha..Happened to me also..If as u guy if u take out ur time and place ur self in the life of a woman,u will find out u are no were to the 80 or 89th postion
Re: Ladies, Be Proud Of Your Bodycount! by bitcoinvin(m): 12:17pm On May 09, 2017
NotOfThis:
For me, I don't have a body count, as I'm keeping myself from marriage.

But I think it's definitely good for women to be proud of and embrace their sexuality, however they define it for themselves. If the topic comes up with your partner, you should be able to speak your mind freely and if he wants to be judgemental, say goodbye and kick him to the curb. There's much more to a woman than her body count, or lack thereof.

Sometimes lies saves.
Re: Ladies, Be Proud Of Your Bodycount! by dingbang(m): 12:18pm On May 09, 2017
kimbra:
Rules of a gentleman.

You don't ask a lady you're not dating her body count.
see dis one.. Did dey tell u say I be gentleman? Who dey do dah nonsense...
Re: Ladies, Be Proud Of Your Bodycount! by bitcoinvin(m): 12:19pm On May 09, 2017
kimbra:
Why not look at it from another angle. Perhaps her message is, girls should stop lying about it when the need to discuss them with their spouses arise. If it's 20, say it's 20 not 15. One from the other 5 could hunt you later.

Sometimes lies saves.
Re: Ladies, Be Proud Of Your Bodycount! by bitcoinvin(m): 12:21pm On May 09, 2017
Sometimes lies saves.

CreamyMoltenLar:
This thread would make more sense if it focused on the need for girls to ensure that they have a body count they can boldly reveal to their partners. Why keep having sex until you feel ashamed of the truth? If you know you'd be ashamed of admitting you've had sex with over 10 men, then don't have sex with up to 10 men, its that simple. And stop this "I was raped" story, its getting old. A guy that loves you will stay. I'd marry a girl I love deeply, even if she's had 100 lovers. Its unfair that guys get to have sex and women are expected to keep themselves, but that's just how it is.
Re: Ladies, Be Proud Of Your Bodycount! by Mightyraw(m): 12:22pm On May 09, 2017
kimbra:
I have seen, and have read such even on here.
U dnt believe everything u see online,
Believe me, u can try talking a hoe outta the brothel,
It will take extra courage getting that cleaned up hoe to your house
Re: Ladies, Be Proud Of Your Bodycount! by Eveezy(m): 12:24pm On May 09, 2017
I wont ask about a lady body count except i really like her nd wanna confirm suspicions. Infact for me to ask, its cos i have an idea of it nd dnt trust her to tell me d truth. I would really appreciate if she doesnt lie, if it exceeds wat i can handle, i will jst go my way. I can rememba a gal i was wit, 3 of my guys av had dier way wit her, nd she wasnt a virgin wen dey met her, it was surprising wen i met her nd she was acting to be one serious church gal, con dey mk me doubt say my guys dey lie, so one day i asked her, how many guys she had slept wit, nd she said "1" appart frm me, nd i was like "for real?" sarcastically i said "u re a virtious woman" i jst said in my mind "i knw u re lieing bt continue" funny enuf, dis idiotic gal wanted me to take her serious, was planning marriage, nd worse of all was dt d 3 of my guys she slept wit still dey come around, nd she get mind say i no know. Anyways, d gal i neva took her serious, infct i told her dt d mment am tru wit my program, d relationship no go pass d gate, she felt i was being wicked bt na d truth
Re: Ladies, Be Proud Of Your Bodycount! by Nobody: 12:26pm On May 09, 2017
bitcoinvin:

Sometimes lies saves.
There are things that are beyond your control in life and one of such is the people you fall in love with. The average Nigerian girl who isn't a virgin has more than 2 body counts. If someone truly loves you body count won't be a reason to dump you. For me, I do tell. And I would tell my husband in other to avoid a situation where someone would introduce himself a my ex boyfriend I never told him of. Some lies backfire, no matter how to tend to coat it.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Be Proud Of Your Bodycount! by Nobody: 12:27pm On May 09, 2017
dingbang:
see dis one.. Did dey tell u say I be gentleman? Who dey do dah nonsense...
That one concern you, Hector.
Re: Ladies, Be Proud Of Your Bodycount! by bitcoinvin(m): 12:28pm On May 09, 2017
Splinz:

Shall we then use the word “providence”? Shall we say if “by providence you're able to sleep with 200 men, count it all joy and tell your would-be husband about it”? smiley

Sometimes lies saves.
Re: Ladies, Be Proud Of Your Bodycount! by dingbang(m): 12:29pm On May 09, 2017
kimbra:
That one concern you, Hector.
all these girls sef... Dey find who go wash their dirry feet
Re: Ladies, Be Proud Of Your Bodycount! by Nobody: 12:30pm On May 09, 2017
dingbang:
all these girls sef... Dey find who go wash their dirry feet
That's probably 'cause yours is dirty.
Re: Ladies, Be Proud Of Your Bodycount! by dingbang(m): 12:32pm On May 09, 2017
kimbra:
That's probably 'cause yours is dirty.
u ain't making sense girl.. Don't try too hard
Re: Ladies, Be Proud Of Your Bodycount! by Nobody: 12:34pm On May 09, 2017
dingbang:
u ain't making sense girl.. Don't try too hard
You're the one trying hard by jumping into my mention to ask a question you shouldn't.
Re: Ladies, Be Proud Of Your Bodycount! by hoygift(m): 12:53pm On May 09, 2017
Kudos to you safia its a nice post dear
Re: Ladies, Be Proud Of Your Bodycount! by Nobody: 8:22am On May 10, 2017
Mightyraw:

Trust me, I haven't seen one willing to keep a wh|ore

Lanre Gentry
Re: Ladies, Be Proud Of Your Bodycount! by Nobody: 8:27am On May 10, 2017
MrsPhysics:

If you go around looking for who your wife have slept with, you will see many of them. Once it's marriage, forget the old playing days.

If my wife dated and slept with four guys at age 22 with an available one now? and she tell me that expecting me to be clapping for her, in as much as she is honest, I won't even accept she counted them right. Do you know how it feels knowing that someone around have slept with your wife.

Nah this one go pain you pass. You go see, fuel attendant, mobile phone technician, club bouncer, supermarket cashier, shoemaker, LASTMA. grin
Re: Ladies, Be Proud Of Your Bodycount! by Mightyraw(m): 12:37pm On May 10, 2017
TheCabal:

Lanre Gentry
He kept the hoe has punching bag
Re: Ladies, Be Proud Of Your Bodycount! by CuddleMe(f): 12:40pm On May 10, 2017
Nothing to hide
Re: Ladies, Be Proud Of Your Bodycount! by nadleeh: 8:56am On May 11, 2017
dingbang:
but I didn't ask u... Did I?
Wait wait wait,you randomly ask someone that question.And when someone does the same to you,you say that? You joking right?
Re: Ladies, Be Proud Of Your Bodycount! by Niggafckyou07(m): 10:31am On May 13, 2017
stumbled on this thread and decided to do what others have been doing which is to give my opinion.
I will be looking at the issue of sex partners from two angles viz the family and metaphysic.

A good father will have authority over his household. His children will obey and follow his instruction. The ramble about body count would never arise if a girl comes from a home that elevates certain traditional values. The problem with advanced/ western society is the liberty and individual freedom they enjoy in big contrast to a big affinity for communal culture predominant in Africa, Asia and other eastern countries.

It is true that a lot of Nigerian gyals have body counts..heard of pastor's daughters wilding and what about the daughters of respected men in the society frolicking with touts and gatemen. Being an honorable man doesn't curtail your daughter's slüt tendencies. Fathers should create time for their daughters. Brothers should protect them from wolves. I tell my friends this all the time. A woman is like a child. She has to be catered for and disciplined when she errs all the time.
Gyals from such homes usually develop strong self esteem and character which benefits the society and their family in the future

To metaphysics, I meant those things that are not obvious to the five senses like warmth, beauty and probably body count. Yet they are powerful and have a big impact on pur lives. Since we are talking about body counts, it gets serious for guys and gyals. When a man and woman make love, a whole lot happens beyond the physical level. You guys can read up on that shït..it's real folks.
My submission is this:

Stay celibate until marriage; for those who are dating and sexually active, continue dating without increasing your body count; live life and explore your limits.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Is This The Biggest Boobs In The World? (photos) / 10 Things Men Say When They Are Cheating!!! / Couple Rock Their Secondary School Uniform For Their Pre-wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.