Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,572 members, 7,816,406 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:44 AM

Man Uses His Girlfriend's Butt As Punching Bag During Workout (VIDEO) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Uses His Girlfriend's Butt As Punching Bag During Workout (VIDEO) (73697 Views)

Man Uses Lady's Backside As 'Punching Bag' While Working Out (Photos / Boyfriend Punches Man For Staring At His Girlfriend’s Butt In North Carolina / Man Grabs His Girlfriend's Butt (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Uses His Girlfriend's Butt As Punching Bag During Workout (VIDEO) by Emodeee: 5:35pm On Mar 11, 2017
prettythicksme:
shocked shocked lmao!na ur dash me the yansh shebi?God dey. grin grin

you mean with that upper region, you get small yansh? adonbilivit.
Re: Man Uses His Girlfriend's Butt As Punching Bag During Workout (VIDEO) by franklingud(m): 5:36pm On Mar 11, 2017
Stupidity grin grin grin grin grin
Sexy stupidity grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Man Uses His Girlfriend's Butt As Punching Bag During Workout (VIDEO) by babzo(m): 5:36pm On Mar 11, 2017
Drienzia:
Then when someone would say girls er just naturally dumb, some people will start saying trash(no disrespect intended). I mean, that dude isn't her Husband. Its this kind of things that'd made some persons say, women are just meant for sexual satisfaction... And producing babies.. Spits

In the USA- boyfriend is almost like husband. When you say someone is boyfriend or girlfriend...its as serious as marriage.

2 Likes

Re: Man Uses His Girlfriend's Butt As Punching Bag During Workout (VIDEO) by Nobody: 5:37pm On Mar 11, 2017
these people need to get a job, i can bet my ass they are on state wellfare, Rubbish!
Re: Man Uses His Girlfriend's Butt As Punching Bag During Workout (VIDEO) by Nobody: 5:37pm On Mar 11, 2017
Emodeee:

you mean with that upper region, you get small yansh? adonbilivit.
Which upper region again?i tire for u.Upper region and lower region i gat none. cheesy cheesy
Re: Man Uses His Girlfriend's Butt As Punching Bag During Workout (VIDEO) by Emodeee: 5:39pm On Mar 11, 2017
prettythicksme:
Which upper region again?i tire for u.Upper region and lower region i gat none. cheesy cheesy

hmmmm. you mean na dessert?cheesy. adonbilivit. i need to investigate.
Re: Man Uses His Girlfriend's Butt As Punching Bag During Workout (VIDEO) by bobestman(m): 5:46pm On Mar 11, 2017
grin angry cheesy
correct nyash
Re: Man Uses His Girlfriend's Butt As Punching Bag During Workout (VIDEO) by ogastone(m): 5:47pm On Mar 11, 2017
Now Nigerian boys are going to practice this on their bae bum bun
Re: Man Uses His Girlfriend's Butt As Punching Bag During Workout (VIDEO) by queeninma: 5:48pm On Mar 11, 2017
Working internationally has never been simpler. With Payoneer’s Global Payment Service, you can now receive local bank transfers from your international customers – as if you had a local bank account.

Get paid from the comfort of your home...just follow the link below.

All you need is an international passport or national Id or drivers license the you receive 25 usd every week.

https://share.payoneer.com/nav/z5gujFDoKvitrEW38o2Rc9Vxjs_U1u-sTRrToGiInE8sUge_K4NBKlDvskYmnUp7Feu7wh0vwL1vXbjjonWqqw2
Re: Man Uses His Girlfriend's Butt As Punching Bag During Workout (VIDEO) by Trueyarn(m): 5:51pm On Mar 11, 2017
They are probably married and they are both trying to show the whole world that that ass is all natural, no silicon. I love me some naturally endowed woman, that woman is bae wink wink wink
Re: Man Uses His Girlfriend's Butt As Punching Bag During Workout (VIDEO) by TrumpDonald2: 5:54pm On Mar 11, 2017
PerfectlyPerfect:
Just Because I Borrowed A Pen✒ From a cashier At The Bank just this morning, and Failed To Return It. I just Got Home I Received An Alert That My Bank Account Has Been Debited With N50...

Ordinary Biro Wey Ink Don Almost Finish..
Fidelity bank , God Will Judge You People 5times
U get luck say u dey anonymous for here. U better indicate that its a joke cos this is libel and u can be sued for it. U shouldn't have mentioned any bank's name. Now some slow pokes might think its true.
Re: Man Uses His Girlfriend's Butt As Punching Bag During Workout (VIDEO) by Hades2016(m): 6:07pm On Mar 11, 2017
Aleora:
Kolewerk
flat butt spotted .... lol grin

1 Like

Re: Man Uses His Girlfriend's Butt As Punching Bag During Workout (VIDEO) by manikspears: 6:10pm On Mar 11, 2017
Aleora:
Kolewerk
Come make we try am first

1 Like

Re: Man Uses His Girlfriend's Butt As Punching Bag During Workout (VIDEO) by Nobody: 6:13pm On Mar 11, 2017
Drienzia:
Then when someone would say girls er just naturally dumb, some people will start saying trash(no disrespect intended). I mean, that dude isn't her Husband. Its this kind of things that'd made some persons say, women are just meant for sexual satisfaction... And producing babies.. Spits
girls are dumb ryt? Issokay i comment ma reserve
Re: Man Uses His Girlfriend's Butt As Punching Bag During Workout (VIDEO) by iykebest1(m): 6:13pm On Mar 11, 2017
Aleora:
Kolewerk
that could be us

1 Like

Re: Man Uses His Girlfriend's Butt As Punching Bag During Workout (VIDEO) by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 6:14pm On Mar 11, 2017
TrumpDonald2:

U get luck say u dey anonymous for here. U better indicate that its a joke cos this is libel and u can be sued for it. U shouldn't have mentioned any bank's name. Now some slow pokes might think its true.
lolz. yes boss
Re: Man Uses His Girlfriend's Butt As Punching Bag During Workout (VIDEO) by Nobody: 6:14pm On Mar 11, 2017
TrumpDonald2:

e.g you abi
Re: Man Uses His Girlfriend's Butt As Punching Bag During Workout (VIDEO) by Tolubory(m): 6:16pm On Mar 11, 2017
damilolammm:
A Brooklyn couple shared a video of a new work out regime, showing the man using his woman's butt as a punching bag. They call it “booty boxing”. Watch the video after the cut..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IePPyqLRPoc

http://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2017/03/lol-man-uses-his-girlfriends-butt-as.html?m=1
The butt looks like Fake....

How can you be punching person for Yarnsh and that person no dey feel anything.
(I mean real butt o)

1 Like

Re: Man Uses His Girlfriend's Butt As Punching Bag During Workout (VIDEO) by deebrain(m): 6:17pm On Mar 11, 2017
o my god. Is this nyash?
Re: Man Uses His Girlfriend's Butt As Punching Bag During Workout (VIDEO) by AlfaSeltzer(m): 6:18pm On Mar 11, 2017
sweatlana:
If he has married her no problem

Most stuppid comment.
Re: Man Uses His Girlfriend's Butt As Punching Bag During Workout (VIDEO) by frankoben(m): 6:25pm On Mar 11, 2017
That punching bag is sub standard, here's a superior alternative brother man

Re: Man Uses His Girlfriend's Butt As Punching Bag During Workout (VIDEO) by banjorin89(m): 6:58pm On Mar 11, 2017
Wehdon sah
Re: Man Uses His Girlfriend's Butt As Punching Bag During Workout (VIDEO) by AlphaStyles(m): 6:59pm On Mar 11, 2017
I am seeing things

Re: Man Uses His Girlfriend's Butt As Punching Bag During Workout (VIDEO) by Nobody: 7:01pm On Mar 11, 2017
Tomorrow the STUPID LADIES will demand for respect from the men.
One of the reasons why ladies will always remain second class.
Re: Man Uses His Girlfriend's Butt As Punching Bag During Workout (VIDEO) by maxti: 7:05pm On Mar 11, 2017
If only they know the damage this can cause.

That links to her reproductive organs!
Re: Man Uses His Girlfriend's Butt As Punching Bag During Workout (VIDEO) by holysina(m): 7:10pm On Mar 11, 2017
YoungBlackRico:
Asss dey get bone?

©YBR
Sometimes na angry angry grin cheesy
Re: Man Uses His Girlfriend's Butt As Punching Bag During Workout (VIDEO) by YoungBlackRico(m): 7:23pm On Mar 11, 2017
holysina:
Sometimes na angry angry grin cheesy
cheesygrin

1 Like

Re: Man Uses His Girlfriend's Butt As Punching Bag During Workout (VIDEO) by Tinyemeka(m): 7:29pm On Mar 11, 2017
Nicki Minaj can't try this. The silicone will just disintegrate finish and redistribute all around her body. For example a55 may just reappear on her forehead. undecided
Re: Man Uses His Girlfriend's Butt As Punching Bag During Workout (VIDEO) by Nobody: 7:32pm On Mar 11, 2017
Drienzia:

And that stuff that dude is doing there can turn d woman on.....##it ll surely end in bed###
Re: Man Uses His Girlfriend's Butt As Punching Bag During Workout (VIDEO) by okwuruokalisia(m): 7:37pm On Mar 11, 2017
O dikwa risky
Re: Man Uses His Girlfriend's Butt As Punching Bag During Workout (VIDEO) by suyamasta(m): 7:43pm On Mar 11, 2017
Lwkmdd
Re: Man Uses His Girlfriend's Butt As Punching Bag During Workout (VIDEO) by shregscorner(m): 8:09pm On Mar 11, 2017
D yansh sef too dey bounce!!!

Watch the fuul video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XyOYfLSAvrs

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Couple Wear School Uniforms For Their Pre-wedding Photoshoot / Man Appreciates His Wife After Sex (Photo) / How To Spot Ladies Desperately Looking For Boyfriends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.