Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,607 members, 7,816,507 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:15 PM

Boyfriend Punches Man For Staring At His Girlfriend’s Butt In North Carolina - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Boyfriend Punches Man For Staring At His Girlfriend’s Butt In North Carolina (36958 Views)

Man Staring At A Massively Curvy Lady’s Backside (Photo) / Lady Shocked As Man Masturbates While Staring At Her In A Bus In England / Bikini Photos Of Eudoxie Yao, Lady With The "Biggest Butt In Africa" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boyfriend Punches Man For Staring At His Girlfriend’s Butt In North Carolina by Jennifermh: 10:24am On Aug 15, 2018
A North Carolina man punched a stranger inside of an SEA Wireless store, last week, in Lincolnton after the stranger was busted staring at the man's girlfriend's butt. .

Surveillance footage from the store captured a guy in a red shirt taking a glance at the woman while he was leaning on the counter. .

The woman's boyfriend called him out for his wandering eyes and he admitted to doing it with a laugh. That enraged the man, who punched the stranger in the face, knocking his red hat off of his head. .

The man stumbled back, picked up his hat and left the store while the other man casually returned to the counter to continue his transaction with the clerk. .

The man's girlfriend asked the worker not to call the cops and ordered her protective boyfriend to apologize to the stranger. He then went outside to find the man and offer his apologies for punching him in the face.

Watch video below

source :

https://www.made4naija.com/2018/08/boyfriend-punches-man-for-staring-at-his-girlfriends-butt/

1 Share

Re: Boyfriend Punches Man For Staring At His Girlfriend’s Butt In North Carolina by amaniro: 10:39am On Aug 15, 2018
wait his your boyfriend not your HUSBAND and as far as am concerned, you're still single angry

so I can't stare

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boyfriend Punches Man For Staring At His Girlfriend’s Butt In North Carolina by Ekez(m): 11:26am On Aug 15, 2018
Who fight for a bitch that maybe fuckin another nigga.

62 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boyfriend Punches Man For Staring At His Girlfriend’s Butt In North Carolina by highqueen(f): 11:29am On Aug 15, 2018
grin
Re: Boyfriend Punches Man For Staring At His Girlfriend’s Butt In North Carolina by Nobody: 11:36am On Aug 15, 2018
As a man the day you fight another individual whether fellow man or woman because of a GF, that's the moment your mental state should be called into question.

This bastard should be locked up.

70 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Boyfriend Punches Man For Staring At His Girlfriend’s Butt In North Carolina by obafemee80(m): 11:40am On Aug 15, 2018
This can never happen in Nigeria grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boyfriend Punches Man For Staring At His Girlfriend’s Butt In North Carolina by Onechancearmy(m): 11:40am On Aug 15, 2018
grin grin grin

34 Likes

Re: Boyfriend Punches Man For Staring At His Girlfriend’s Butt In North Carolina by MartinCorridon: 11:40am On Aug 15, 2018
He wouldn't have dared if it was a huge bouncer

[img]https://media1./images/7f978d5dec22c88b125c00642bfc8c93/tenor.gif[/img]

75 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Boyfriend Punches Man For Staring At His Girlfriend’s Butt In North Carolina by jerryunit48: 11:40am On Aug 15, 2018
So man cannot look at ikebe in peace again

11 Likes

Re: Boyfriend Punches Man For Staring At His Girlfriend’s Butt In North Carolina by DBossNG(m): 11:41am On Aug 15, 2018
On top wetin?

6 Likes

Re: Boyfriend Punches Man For Staring At His Girlfriend’s Butt In North Carolina by RuthlessLeader(m): 11:42am On Aug 15, 2018
As long as he didn't grab the girl's ass, he did nothing wrong. The guy that punched him may be an abusive person. That's how they act.

21 Likes

Re: Boyfriend Punches Man For Staring At His Girlfriend’s Butt In North Carolina by Offpoint: 11:42am On Aug 15, 2018
True definition of P**syNigga... funny thing is she's humping another nigga next door.

6 Likes

Re: Boyfriend Punches Man For Staring At His Girlfriend’s Butt In North Carolina by Nobody: 11:42am On Aug 15, 2018
That's some insecure motherfuckr

9 Likes

Re: Boyfriend Punches Man For Staring At His Girlfriend’s Butt In North Carolina by linearity: 11:42am On Aug 15, 2018
From the GF’s reaction, it is very obvious she is going to dump the looser bf very soon.

She just don’t want him, blocking her chances of landing a good prospect.

3 Likes

Re: Boyfriend Punches Man For Staring At His Girlfriend’s Butt In North Carolina by jbreezy: 11:42am On Aug 15, 2018
If na me dem punch like dat, i go mak sure i fork d babe

6 Likes

Re: Boyfriend Punches Man For Staring At His Girlfriend’s Butt In North Carolina by mactoni91(m): 11:42am On Aug 15, 2018
Try that with a black guy...

6 Likes

Re: Boyfriend Punches Man For Staring At His Girlfriend’s Butt In North Carolina by banio: 11:43am On Aug 15, 2018
The lady puna go de sweet am die. That's why he could die for it

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend Punches Man For Staring At His Girlfriend’s Butt In North Carolina by ipobarecriminals: 11:43am On Aug 15, 2018
sad thing we dey stare/see anyhow/ diff shape/contours. Big,fat,plaster

3 Likes

Re: Boyfriend Punches Man For Staring At His Girlfriend’s Butt In North Carolina by BruncleZuma: 11:43am On Aug 15, 2018
grin grin grin grin
Re: Boyfriend Punches Man For Staring At His Girlfriend’s Butt In North Carolina by megareal: 11:43am On Aug 15, 2018
My husband even likes seeing men admire me. Guy go put me for front dey waka jeje follow me all the while LHAO.

Mr punch man, too much jealousy no good.

14 Likes

Re: Boyfriend Punches Man For Staring At His Girlfriend’s Butt In North Carolina by Edygrin(m): 11:43am On Aug 15, 2018
If he came back to see the guy hitting the bitch nko?
Re: Boyfriend Punches Man For Staring At His Girlfriend’s Butt In North Carolina by 3millionia: 11:43am On Aug 15, 2018
grin
Re: Boyfriend Punches Man For Staring At His Girlfriend’s Butt In North Carolina by BruncleZuma: 11:44am On Aug 15, 2018
megareal:
My husband even likes seeing men admire me. Guy go put me for front dey waka jeje follow me all the while LHAO.

Mr punch man, too much jealousy no good.

[img]https://i./3NnVZ.gif[/img]

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boyfriend Punches Man For Staring At His Girlfriend’s Butt In North Carolina by Nobody: 11:44am On Aug 15, 2018
nawao for the forkboi
check my signature ... at good rates too

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend Punches Man For Staring At His Girlfriend’s Butt In North Carolina by princetemitee(f): 11:44am On Aug 15, 2018
Daughter Of Bitch

Re: Boyfriend Punches Man For Staring At His Girlfriend’s Butt In North Carolina by joeyswift(m): 11:44am On Aug 15, 2018
He looked,he didn't touch,what is bad there? Before the boyfriend became her lover,didn't he look first and liked what he saw? He should plater the backside so that no one will look

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boyfriend Punches Man For Staring At His Girlfriend’s Butt In North Carolina by mattonnairaland: 11:45am On Aug 15, 2018
Insecure guys everywhere. Does he know how many guys looks at the butt when he's not there or maybe another guy is doing more than just looking with his girl grin

3 Likes

Re: Boyfriend Punches Man For Staring At His Girlfriend’s Butt In North Carolina by Nobody: 11:45am On Aug 15, 2018
If The stranger was mayweather or other huge dudes like the great khali, would he had punched him?
The guy is just insecure or foolish,, i believe he is a psycho because no normal dude will be this foolish..
All our wives and girlfriends get admired by all kinds of guys when they step out,, it's not a big deal..
What is yours is yours,, no matter the numbers of admirers she has, if she is truly yours, you don't need to bother yourself..

16 Likes

Re: Boyfriend Punches Man For Staring At His Girlfriend’s Butt In North Carolina by slowice(m): 11:45am On Aug 15, 2018
Wtf! Wetin the man do? Is it not his eye?
Re: Boyfriend Punches Man For Staring At His Girlfriend’s Butt In North Carolina by anigold(m): 11:45am On Aug 15, 2018
Jennifermh:
A North Carolina man punched a stranger inside of an SEA Wireless store, last week, in Lincolnton after the stranger was busted staring at the man's girlfriend's butt. .

Surveillance footage from the store captured a guy in a red shirt taking a glance at the woman while he was leaning on the counter. .

The woman's boyfriend called him out for his wandering eyes and he admitted to doing it with a laugh. That enraged the man, who punched the stranger in the face, knocking his red hat off of his head. .

The man stumbled back, picked up his hat and left the store while the other man casually returned to the counter to continue his transaction with the clerk. .

The man's girlfriend asked the worker not to call the cops and ordered her protective boyfriend to apologize to the stranger. He then went outside to find the man and offer his apologies for punching him in the face.

Watch video below

source :

https://www.made4naija.com/2018/08/boyfriend-punches-man-for-staring-at-his-girlfriends-butt/

meanwhile your chick is sucking some dicks giving doggy style to one broke ass nigga. Why should a sensible person fight for a hoe is what I don't understand.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Reasons Why Men Are Jealous In A Relationship / Why Ladies Should Avoid Claiming They Are Virgins / Moment Groom Wipes Off Lipstick Of Bride Before Kissing On Wedding Day (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.