Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:34 AM

APC Zombies Celebrating Buhari's Return Like Relegation match Win - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Zombies Celebrating Buhari's Return Like Relegation match Win (634 Views)

Man Distributes Suya Worth N200,000 For Free To Celebrate Buhari's Return.Photos / Excited Youths Parade "Customized" Cow To Celebrate Buhari's Return. Photos / Nigerians React To President Buhari's Return In Funny Tweets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Zombies Celebrating Buhari's Return Like Relegation match Win by FSBoperator: 3:33pm On Mar 11, 2017
Clubs that win a crucial relegation match usually celebrate more than the league champions.

This is how bad things have become that the only thing these zombies have to celebrate in two years of utter miserable failure is the return of their zombie king.

Pathetic!

1 Like

Re: APC Zombies Celebrating Buhari's Return Like Relegation match Win by Reminez(m): 4:41pm On Mar 11, 2017
FSBoperator:
Clubs that win a crucial relegation match usually celebrate more than the league champions.

This is how bad things have become that the only thing these zombies have to celebrate in two years of utter miserable failure is the return of their zombie king.

Pathetic!
Dude, cry me a river.
This is like the 15th thread you've made in just 24hours with your multiple handles since the return of Baba Buhari .
May your dead father never rest well for raising an imb.ecile and a hate filled bigot like you.

5 Likes

Re: APC Zombies Celebrating Buhari's Return Like Relegation match Win by FSBoperator: 4:46pm On Mar 11, 2017
Reminez:

Dude, cry me a river.
This is like the 15th thread you've made in just 24hours with your multiple handles since the return of Baba Buhari .
May your dead father never rest well for raising an imb.ecile and a hate filled bigot like you.

Shatap and enjoy your celebration of mediocrity.

At least I know my papa, how about you afonja bastard ashewoe product of an unholy union under a trailer park in Ebutta-Meta
Re: APC Zombies Celebrating Buhari's Return Like Relegation match Win by Reminez(m): 4:52pm On Mar 11, 2017
FSBoperator:

Shatap and enjoy your celebration of mediocrity.

At least I know my papa, how about you afonja bastard ashewoe product of an unholy union under a trailer park in Ebutta-Meta
OSU !!!...Your father is currently in the hottest part of hell for raising a disgrace of a child.
Flat...headed smelly akpu munching subhuman . Descendant of a gorilla grin

2 Likes

Re: APC Zombies Celebrating Buhari's Return Like Relegation match Win by FSBoperator: 9:35am On Mar 12, 2017
[s]
Reminez:

OSU !!!...Your father is currently in the hottest part of hell for raising a disgrace of a child.
Flat...headed smelly akpu munching subhuman . Descendant of a gorilla grin
[/s]

Boko clown
Re: APC Zombies Celebrating Buhari's Return Like Relegation match Win by Reminez(m): 12:28pm On Mar 12, 2017
FSBoperator:
[s][/s]

Boko clown
OSU bastard...

(1) (Reply)

I Gave PDP N500m And An Additional N100m To Obasanjo - Orji Uzor Kalu / Pastor Joshua Iginla Pays Goodluck Jonathan And Wife Courtesy Visit / Breaking: Osinbajo Bags Jagaban Title

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.