Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,863 members, 7,810,291 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:54 AM

What Has Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Taught You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Has Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Taught You (5917 Views)

Good Things Your Exes Taught You? / Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend / To Know if your Boyfriend/Girlfriend is in Love with You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Has Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Taught You by cammax7(m): 8:21pm On Jul 27, 2007
What practical things and stuff in general have you learnt from your boyfriend, girlfriend, wife or husband as the case may be.
Re: What Has Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Taught You by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jul 27, 2007
He has tot me dat true love rili existz.nt everythin applies to everything.we have differences in our similarities.also,he has tot me to be hapi wit who i am nd nt give a shit bout wat any1 thinkz as long as i am doin d rite thing.and a whole lot more i jst cnt kip writin,
Re: What Has Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Taught You by MILITIA(f): 3:58pm On Jul 28, 2007
To always have my own apartment and car----privately owned!!!! kiss
Re: What Has Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Taught You by hollys(f): 4:29pm On Jul 28, 2007
I'ld say my boyfriend has taught me humility.I have never seen anyone so good.And everyday I marvel at it ,becos it is so , him,effortless.It helps me make a better person.And even if we dont end up together I feel I'll come away from the relationship an improved person.
Re: What Has Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Taught You by denex: 5:06pm On Jul 28, 2007
She taught me new words. Seriously she wouldn't even know how much I appreciate that.

She taught me that no matter how much love, understanding, trust, dedication and patience you give someone, they'll mess it all up. So just give as little as possible. Don't kill yourself over any of it.

She taught quite a few things and I learnt them well.

I taught her some things and I hope she learned.
Re: What Has Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Taught You by SGN(m): 5:59pm On Jul 28, 2007
She taught me not everyone will be like me!
Re: What Has Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Taught You by aikmamah1(m): 1:29pm On Jul 29, 2007
she teach me lesson
chie !that girl really tot me some good lesson( never to trust anybody, not even her)
tis was a bitter leson, but i thank god i lernt it
Re: What Has Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Taught You by iice(f): 2:35pm On Jul 30, 2007
That there people who are a li'l like me undecided
Re: What Has Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Taught You by sillyboy(m): 2:48pm On Jul 30, 2007
she taught me to be more persistent, dedicted, responsible, self-controlled. she's also teaching me to "chasing" women and to be more generous.
Re: What Has Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Taught You by Joey82(m): 3:05pm On Jul 30, 2007
She tot me to mean what I say n say what I mean.
Re: What Has Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Taught You by 190: 10:24pm On Oct 25, 2009
nuffin~
Re: What Has Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Taught You by Oluschenco(m): 12:20pm On Oct 26, 2009
1. She taught me that things will soon work out well.
2. that kissing is inevitable under any circumstance
Re: What Has Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Taught You by debest1(m): 12:22pm On Oct 26, 2009
That i should never trust a woman with my credit card EVER AGAIN, no matter how wild she is in BED angry angry angry
Re: What Has Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Taught You by Positivity(m): 1:12pm On Oct 26, 2009
aik.mamah:

she teach me lesson
chie !that girl really tot me some good lesson( never to trust anybody, not even her)
tis was a bitter leson, but i thank god i lernt it

I logged on simply because of your post. . . lwkmd grin

@ topic: To learn to love myself so I can love others as well.
Re: What Has Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Taught You by Anabel(f): 1:23pm On Oct 26, 2009
mine taught me how to minimize my spending, its not easy but i am coping but i want him to understand that i appreciate him.
Re: What Has Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Taught You by adamse(f): 11:42pm On Jul 30, 2010
denex:

She taught me new words. Seriously she wouldn't even know how much I appreciate that.

She taught me that no matter how much love, understanding, trust, dedication and patience you give someone, they'll mess it all up. So just give as little as possible. Don't kill yourself over any of it.

She taught quite a few things and I learnt them well.

I taught her some things and I hope she learned.
  lmao.

mine thought me not to be blind while in love.he thought me not to overlook things because of love.he thought me not to say everything about myself cos i could later regret,
Re: What Has Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Taught You by frank317: 1:43am On Jul 31, 2010
she thought me that  women are the bomb, that women are selfish, women are lovely, women are false, women are the world.
Re: What Has Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Taught You by StRichy(m): 3:37am On Jul 31, 2010
she has tot me dat life is a stage and dat it is not everyone dat reaps were dey sowed.
Re: What Has Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Taught You by seedord247(m): 5:02am On Jul 31, 2010
She has taught me the three letter words is a game = Sex
Re: What Has Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Taught You by usbcable(m): 5:42am On Jul 31, 2010
She made me realise that I could find someone that is almost like me.
Re: What Has Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Taught You by Vic2k3(m): 7:53am On Jul 31, 2010
Mine 1st gf now ex taught me how 2 make love properly
Re: What Has Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Taught You by Vic2k3(m): 7:55am On Jul 31, 2010
Sorry o. my not mine
Re: What Has Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Taught You by chelseabmw(m): 12:28pm On Jul 31, 2010
u styles in fuccking grin grin
Re: What Has Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Taught You by Vic2k3(m): 12:35pm On Jul 31, 2010
Yea.she waz more experienced dan i waz

(1) (Reply)

When A Girl Can't Cook, And She Doesnt Want To Learn / How To Play A Guy / Nigerian Muslim Woman Spotted Praying On A Lagos To London Flight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.