Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,230 members, 7,818,777 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

Elderly Man Pictured Dancing Shoki In The Market Because Of Buhari's Return(pics - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Elderly Man Pictured Dancing Shoki In The Market Because Of Buhari's Return(pics (40892 Views)

Elderly Man Lies On The Floor To Greet Yahaya Bello's Chief Of Staff / Man Fulfill The Promise He Made, Should President Buhari Return(pics) / Real Story Behind Viral Video Of An Elderly Man Kissing A Woman (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Elderly Man Pictured Dancing Shoki In The Market Because Of Buhari's Return(pics by Jesusloveyou: 4:58pm On Mar 12, 2017
babadem2much:
Jobless and poverty, God will not forgive you...

Chai! see wetin don happen to this man life
is your corrupt ineffectual buffoon that cause what happen to the man's life

1 Like

Re: Elderly Man Pictured Dancing Shoki In The Market Because Of Buhari's Return(pics by BRAYNT(m): 5:32pm On Mar 12, 2017
Re: Elderly Man Pictured Dancing Shoki In The Market Because Of Buhari's Return(pics by babadem2much(m): 6:03pm On Mar 12, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
is your corrupt ineffectual buffoon that cause what happen to the man's life

I only respect your monika, if not i for send thunder give you... With this monika you are not suppose to speak or comment like this
Re: Elderly Man Pictured Dancing Shoki In The Market Because Of Buhari's Return(pics by gawu1: 6:29pm On Mar 12, 2017
Smallville10:
i have no words for hausas like u but war
It's like your parents didn't tell you why you people are relegated to second class citizens status in the country today. Go ask them to relate the truth to you... If they are not to be economical with the truth, you will certainly get back to your senses. Maybe, it's our generation turn to flex each other muscles just like how our ancestors did.
I only hope that at the end someone would not cry genocide.
Re: Elderly Man Pictured Dancing Shoki In The Market Because Of Buhari's Return(pics by ezeagu(m): 7:21pm On Mar 12, 2017
Amarabae:
you called a man old enough to be your grandfather a MUMU?. show some respect.

Respect is given to those that deserve it.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

TSA: Court Orders Seizure Of $793.2m Hidden In Banks (Names of banks) / Lekki Tollgate Shooting Was A Massacre - Lagos #EndSARS Panel / Shekau Fatally Injured As Army Kills Boko Haram Commanders In Sambisa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.