Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,243 members, 7,818,829 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:13 AM

Elderly Man Pictured Dancing Shoki In The Market Because Of Buhari's Return(pics - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Elderly Man Pictured Dancing Shoki In The Market Because Of Buhari's Return(pics (40893 Views)

Elderly Man Lies On The Floor To Greet Yahaya Bello's Chief Of Staff / Man Fulfill The Promise He Made, Should President Buhari Return(pics) / Real Story Behind Viral Video Of An Elderly Man Kissing A Woman (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Elderly Man Pictured Dancing Shoki In The Market Because Of Buhari's Return(pics by fallout87: 11:05pm On Mar 11, 2017
efilefun:
You must be related to the man to know so much about him like this...Even based on he's dressing he doesn't look as poor as you painted him in ur post, looks more like someone living an ok life. Do you know if he was dancing cuz of something else and someone decided to post it online just to gain attention or do you know if he won a bet against someone who gambled with him based on buhari's health

My post pained you, eh? Is that your father?
Re: Elderly Man Pictured Dancing Shoki In The Market Because Of Buhari's Return(pics by me69: 11:13pm On Mar 11, 2017
2019 go hard for PDP with all this support grin

1 Like

Re: Elderly Man Pictured Dancing Shoki In The Market Because Of Buhari's Return(pics by efilefun(m): 11:21pm On Mar 11, 2017
fallout87:

My post pained you, eh? Is that your father?
That ain't my father but sure I got respect for the old man cuz he looks way older than I do. Dude your post can't pull a hair outta my body so y should I be pained?? #swerve

1 Like

Re: Elderly Man Pictured Dancing Shoki In The Market Because Of Buhari's Return(pics by edupedia: 11:26pm On Mar 11, 2017
lonelydora:
I won't open any thread about Buhari's return again.

....drink your Ipob poison instead and hang that your flat head....shior....

1 Like

Re: Elderly Man Pictured Dancing Shoki In The Market Because Of Buhari's Return(pics by kings09(m): 11:27pm On Mar 11, 2017
The suffering northerners u mean. Those ppl r Nt just it. No wonder hunger, religious violence n poverty associate wit dem
Phonefanatic:
Nigeria will never ever be better. The suffering masses are dancing Shame!!!!
Re: Elderly Man Pictured Dancing Shoki In The Market Because Of Buhari's Return(pics by budusky05(m): 11:59pm On Mar 11, 2017
Smallville10:
Mumu... Buhari dey feed u?

Very unfair,

1 Like

Re: Elderly Man Pictured Dancing Shoki In The Market Because Of Buhari's Return(pics by Nobody: 12:00am On Mar 12, 2017
Bimpe29:

U could have shown some respect na. Young shall grow ooo.
tell d old man to behave like a grown up
Re: Elderly Man Pictured Dancing Shoki In The Market Because Of Buhari's Return(pics by drtee247(m): 12:02am On Mar 12, 2017
fallout87:
So a poor, ignorant, uneducated man who can't feed himself because he lacks a job, business or even the means to get work is dancing.

Who cares?

You wonder why your country is so bad? You wonder why Africa is so bad?

Foolishness like this and the low barometer which you poor ignorant folks allow from you leaders and politicians.
You are very stu.pid for insulting someone old enough to be your father for dancing and being happy just bcox of your hatred for the president.. Is this how you are raised @ home.

1 Like

Re: Elderly Man Pictured Dancing Shoki In The Market Because Of Buhari's Return(pics by Nobody: 12:04am On Mar 12, 2017
oyiboeru:

how does it affect you, calling an old man that does not even know if you exist or not "mumu", this shows you lack home training
the mumu is dancing to what actually... Does buhari know he exists
Re: Elderly Man Pictured Dancing Shoki In The Market Because Of Buhari's Return(pics by Nobody: 12:08am On Mar 12, 2017
Caseless:
some people mumu sha. Jonathan de feed you?
my frend sharap there... Who call jonathan? During jonathan time, with 10 thousand i would buy a bag of rice, 17 derica of beans, a cartoon of spagetti and indomie... But with buhari, 10 thousand can barely buy u half bag of rice or garri... So why call jonathan. Better respect ur self
Re: Elderly Man Pictured Dancing Shoki In The Market Because Of Buhari's Return(pics by pellswizz: 12:11am On Mar 12, 2017
How dat one take be shoki nw.... The old man dey dance soft shakiti bobo, I tire 4 unah sef
Re: Elderly Man Pictured Dancing Shoki In The Market Because Of Buhari's Return(pics by Charly68: 1:04am On Mar 12, 2017
The war against corruption that will continue is what is making the man to dance

1 Like

Re: Elderly Man Pictured Dancing Shoki In The Market Because Of Buhari's Return(pics by mmsen: 1:41am On Mar 12, 2017
Phonefanatic:
Nigeria will never ever be better. The suffering masses are dancing Shame!!!!

This is an old man.

Hopefully Nigerians will learn from the stupidity of their elders to make better choices.

No more frail old men.

No more demagogues.

No more northern presidents with no track record of success in government or business.
Re: Elderly Man Pictured Dancing Shoki In The Market Because Of Buhari's Return(pics by chiwuike20: 2:13am On Mar 12, 2017
Is he dancing shoki because the administration have bettered the life of Nigerians, or is he an agent of poverty and suffering?
Re: Elderly Man Pictured Dancing Shoki In The Market Because Of Buhari's Return(pics by nextprince: 3:08am On Mar 12, 2017
klax:

Don't mind the poor man. Dancing g for somebody who is totally dried and will still be going back to hospital in few weeks time what is the essence of his jobless dancing Is he dancing because he returned and incapacitated and become resting president or what

Buhari is not healthy I'm afraid all these madness dancing does not mean dancing for something else I pray because when you are jubilation because of a terribly sick man who has lost almost half of his weight and can barely walk, please what are you celebrating

This man called buhari need more prayer to get fully well and not to be dancing for a man that is visibly weak and pale just pretending to be alright. Mr jobless dancer at your age go back and look at buhari you are dancing for very well since he return yesterday your eyes if not blind will relay a clear message to your brain if still working that buhari is not fit yet.

Choi, e enter dis one well well.
Re: Elderly Man Pictured Dancing Shoki In The Market Because Of Buhari's Return(pics by nextprince: 3:10am On Mar 12, 2017
Smallville10:
my frend sharap there... Who call jonathan? During jonathan time, with 10 thousand i would buy a bag of rice, 17 derica of beans, a cartoon of spagetti and indomie... But with buhari, 10 thousand can barely buy u half bag of rice or garri... So why call jonathan. Better respect ur self

Re: Elderly Man Pictured Dancing Shoki In The Market Because Of Buhari's Return(pics by texmi2u(m): 4:21am On Mar 12, 2017
Truth be told

Poverty and happiness are like brothers and sisters

Riches and sorrows are cancerous to each other...

Let him be happy for Buhari... neither does it add anything to his pocket but making himself happy is enough to give a longer life.
Re: Elderly Man Pictured Dancing Shoki In The Market Because Of Buhari's Return(pics by Dareomo(m): 4:31am On Mar 12, 2017
Showing exitement for the one you love is the best way to go.

1 Like

Re: Elderly Man Pictured Dancing Shoki In The Market Because Of Buhari's Return(pics by nura15(m): 6:07am On Mar 12, 2017
fallout87:
So a poor, ignorant, uneducated man who can't feed himself because he lacks a job, business or even the means to get work is dancing.

Who cares?

Foolishness like this and the low barometer which you poor ignorant folks allow from you leaders and politicians.
it pain you? Go and hug transformer. He is at liberty to do whatever he wish.
Re: Elderly Man Pictured Dancing Shoki In The Market Because Of Buhari's Return(pics by canDy4eva(f): 6:39am On Mar 12, 2017
Smallville10:
first, u r d mumu because if u wer nt u wount cal a man old enof 2 b ur dad a mumu! ...wot r u doin on NL by d way? D last tym i checked u wer stil suckin ur mamas breasty!

1 Like

Re: Elderly Man Pictured Dancing Shoki In The Market Because Of Buhari's Return(pics by sagir1994(m): 6:41am On Mar 12, 2017
fallout87:

Who cares?

and uneducated fools uses barometer where it does not belongs. Go to school and learn some respect for elders
Re: Elderly Man Pictured Dancing Shoki In The Market Because Of Buhari's Return(pics by Ibrahimnasarawa(m): 6:46am On Mar 12, 2017
Masha Allah d corruption fighter is back.
Re: Elderly Man Pictured Dancing Shoki In The Market Because Of Buhari's Return(pics by higherpower: 6:48am On Mar 12, 2017
Smallville10:

So your hero Nnamdi Yahoo yahoo Kalu n GEJ are feeding u! no wonder you are so fat with foolishness
Re: Elderly Man Pictured Dancing Shoki In The Market Because Of Buhari's Return(pics by qleap2all(m): 6:59am On Mar 12, 2017
fallout87:

Who cares?

Gibberish, what are you saying?
Re: Elderly Man Pictured Dancing Shoki In The Market Because Of Buhari's Return(pics by Nobody: 7:02am On Mar 12, 2017
fallout87:

Who cares?

You took the words outta my mouth.

These Nigerians are so idiotic that they don't even know the definition of good governance.

A sick man is flown in to comman continue the desecration of ur economy, and someone, somewhere is rejoicing.

Mchew! undecided undecided undecided
Re: Elderly Man Pictured Dancing Shoki In The Market Because Of Buhari's Return(pics by maasoap(m): 7:12am On Mar 12, 2017
fallout87:

Who cares?

Let me guess who has been feeding him all along, my your dad.
Re: Elderly Man Pictured Dancing Shoki In The Market Because Of Buhari's Return(pics by gawu1: 8:21am On Mar 12, 2017
fallout87:

Who cares?

So because someone is poor he/she should not dance for what he/she likes or celebrate his hope. He/she should grieve through out? And you called person with different view uneducated. If you don't care some others do and so you should know, otherwise your own education get k-legs. Civilized is that person that lives respective life and let others live their respective life.
My country is so bad because it harbours persons like you. Africa is so bad because it accommodates people like you. That's the wonder!
Besides, who are you and what have you achieved in your own life? Oh, I have forgotten that you feed everybody in this country! Aren't you seeing your own foolishness and thoughtlessness?
Anyway, you are pained because Baba you had hoped would not come back is back.
While you grieve your grief because you see not cause to dance, let the man dances his dance because he sees not cause to grieve. Simple!

1 Like

Re: Elderly Man Pictured Dancing Shoki In The Market Because Of Buhari's Return(pics by 2shur: 8:35am On Mar 12, 2017
Nice one ay pa
Re: Elderly Man Pictured Dancing Shoki In The Market Because Of Buhari's Return(pics by charleyboi(m): 8:48am On Mar 12, 2017
As dry as Buhari
Re: Elderly Man Pictured Dancing Shoki In The Market Because Of Buhari's Return(pics by gawu1: 8:52am On Mar 12, 2017
Smallville10:
Can you see your life? Who takes a hero in ineffectual buffoon! You can relocate to Otouke republic and make him your life president.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

TSA: Court Orders Seizure Of $793.2m Hidden In Banks (Names of banks) / "Ahmed Abubakar, NIA DG Has Dual Citizenship" - Jackson Ude / Lekki Tollgate Shooting Was A Massacre - Lagos #EndSARS Panel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.