Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,546 members, 7,819,939 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:07 AM

Ile Ife Killings; Presidency Silence And Southern Hypocrisy - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ile Ife Killings; Presidency Silence And Southern Hypocrisy (3321 Views)

Killings: Presidency Laments Hate Speech, Demands Respect For Buhari / It’s Unfair To Insinuate That Buhari Is Condoning Killings —presidency / Why PMB Is Silent On Kaduna Killings- Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ile Ife Killings; Presidency Silence And Southern Hypocrisy by SalamRushdie: 2:25pm On Mar 12, 2017
The Truth is that when such thing happens to northerners nobody really cares because of the bad things northerners do to ever other tribe and religion in Nigeria

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ile Ife Killings; Presidency Silence And Southern Hypocrisy by koladebrainiac(m): 2:26pm On Mar 12, 2017
na wa oo
Hausa kill us na act us of God or we should forgive we retaliate or kill scores of them irs our fault.
since when will they start owning up to their actions too?
actions bring reactions. Causes n effects. they caused it n they should accept n forgive

let Hausa too understand the spirit of forgiveness after disaster.

2 Likes

Re: Ile Ife Killings; Presidency Silence And Southern Hypocrisy by cleatoris: 2:27pm On Mar 12, 2017
0rlando0woh:
Yoruba Muslims and their loyalty to Hausa Fulani Sha.
It is very sickening. They are our weakest link.

In their idiotic bid to sound appealing, some of these saboteurs will write long epistles to praise and defend Hausa men like say na the abokii pay dia school fees.

Despite all they do to appear to be more moslem than Shekau and Usman Dan Fodio, Hausa Fulanis dont even recognise them as moslems when it matters most.

5 Likes

Re: Ile Ife Killings; Presidency Silence And Southern Hypocrisy by vedaxcool(m): 3:17pm On Mar 12, 2017
[s]
Kathmandu:
Save your spittle for a thread where someone died because buhari came back
[/s]

Re: Ile Ife Killings; Presidency Silence And Southern Hypocrisy by Ofemmanu1: 3:20pm On Mar 12, 2017
The truth is: the mofkin FG dont really care about us.
Re: Ile Ife Killings; Presidency Silence And Southern Hypocrisy by disumusa: 4:44pm On Mar 12, 2017
ificatchmodeh:
Atleast dem go know say yoruba blood dey hot!!
No be only ibos..

Now na combines suyalizing anytime their madness wan start. grin grin
nonsense
Re: Ile Ife Killings; Presidency Silence And Southern Hypocrisy by sanandreas(m): 5:56pm On Mar 12, 2017
The Hausa Fulani should learn to co-exist with other tribes. They don't have physical strength that is why they go everywhere with daggers. A little provocation, they bring out sword. A similar incidence happened in our local market and the Hausa boy brought out dagger to stab a woman. The beating he got, he would never forget it.

1 Like

Re: Ile Ife Killings; Presidency Silence And Southern Hypocrisy by Sanchez01: 6:13pm On Mar 12, 2017
I think I'd comfortable brand myself a pacifist but then again, the most gentle pacifist would respond in the face of aggressive assault. The North has pushed other parts of the country to the wall that the only way to responding is by acting like them

I don't think you should always stay calm in a tense situation, because you might not ever confront the problem. Maybe it's better to actually let yourself be tense - and find a solution.
- Yoko Ono.
Re: Ile Ife Killings; Presidency Silence And Southern Hypocrisy by MyGeneration(m): 7:10pm On Mar 12, 2017
disumusa:
nonsense
See this mumu
Re: Ile Ife Killings; Presidency Silence And Southern Hypocrisy by MyGeneration(m): 7:14pm On Mar 12, 2017
sanandreas:
The Hausa Fulani should learn to co-exist with other tribes. They don't have physical strength that is why they go everywhere with daggers. A little provocation, they bring out sword. A similar incidence happened in our local market and the Hausa boy brought out dagger to stab a woman. The beating he got, he would never forget it.
This is the reason why nobody really feels sympathy for them, and am happy it happened in yoruba land, when we igbos complain of their excesses they say its tribalism that is fueling it.
In this 21st century smbodi wud bring out a daggar to stab his fellow human being over little arguments.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ile Ife Killings; Presidency Silence And Southern Hypocrisy by MyGeneration(m): 7:24pm On Mar 12, 2017
The deaths and this entire problem is not necessary, but the northerners must try to be tolerant.
They look for trouble too much, i agree both we igbos like trouble but we prefer verbal abuses.
Hausas like bringing fight into everything, just some days ago a hausa man named his dog an igbo mans name despite appeal by the igbo man to him to change it he refused, when the igbo man bought a dog too and named it the hausa mans name the guy picked up a fight.

What is wrong with this people and fight

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ile Ife Killings; Presidency Silence And Southern Hypocrisy by gerg: 7:54pm On Mar 12, 2017
Human life is very precious and nothing justifies taking another human's life. but to be honest, I'm happy about that Ile Ife Killings. The Northern Moslems violence and killing is their exclusive right. Now their sense have been reset. I wish they will be getting paid in their own coins from now. Whenever they bring it on, give it to them double. if it starts happening this way, you would never hear of any killings in the NOrth. The Northerners that I know are the greatest cowards in this word. they strike, when you strike back they run. They only continue with their attack because we in the South refuse to strike back harder and harder

1 Like

Re: Ile Ife Killings; Presidency Silence And Southern Hypocrisy by Nobody: 8:20pm On Mar 12, 2017
Op is just one dumb numbskull...what did you say about the killings in enugu,agatu and southern kaduna..bloody hypocrite...
Re: Ile Ife Killings; Presidency Silence And Southern Hypocrisy by crazo(m): 10:14pm On Mar 12, 2017
may your fountain of knowledge never run dry sir
IamaNigerianGuy:
What you call hypocrisy I term necessity.

You see son, sometimes the cup of iniquity gets too full and leaves people no choice but to respond.
You cannot reason with a violent lunatic - force is sometimes a necessity to reset his brain
Shebi dem don 'cool down' now?

Kapish?
Re: Ile Ife Killings; Presidency Silence And Southern Hypocrisy by OAUTemitayo: 11:40pm On Mar 12, 2017
vedaxcool:

Omenka is his slavior so he must always chant his name.

If this thread doesn't make front page then nl should be counted as a typical southern hypocritical platform.

Op great write up. The penchant for hypocrisy in this country is mind boggling and should be a source of worry for sane people. Imagine the stark silence from the mouths of ethno centric bigots.
What is great about the right up? Am not surprised you supported the OP.
Nobody is saying that what happened is good, but when you push people to the wall this is what happens.
Re: Ile Ife Killings; Presidency Silence And Southern Hypocrisy by thwarrior72: 12:34am On Mar 13, 2017
How pathetic can these afonja muslims be? They are ready to support hausafulani muslims, even if it means wiping off their christian population.

I thank God there're no head slamers in my state or else I would've hired boys to wipe them off.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Expel Students With Less Than 0.5 CGPA, Buhari Orders Vcs / Attempt made to arrest Prophet Issa El'buba By DSS Foiled / APC Convention: Minister Amaechi, Senator Abe Reunite-photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.