Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,508 members, 7,830,521 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

Remember This When You Think You're Having A Bad Day - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Remember This When You Think You're Having A Bad Day (1025 Views)

I'm Giving You Free Sex And You Think You're Using Me? Big BOOBS Abuja Lady / When You're Having 10 Million Naira And You Decided To Waste 1 Million Naira / Man Buys IphoneX, Wines For His Girlfriend After She Had A Bad Day (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Remember This When You Think You're Having A Bad Day by NaijaDryGuy(m): 7:24pm On Mar 12, 2017
Did your girlfriend leave you or did the mayonnaise finish from your fridge or did the dstv subscription expire?? You're probably thinking the day wouldn't get any worse, right?

Well people are having much more serious problems than you can imagine.

Imagine this:

Source: http://www.naijadryguy.com/2017/03/remember-this-when-you-think-youre-having-a-bad-day.html

Re: Remember This When You Think You're Having A Bad Day by faithugo64(f): 7:33pm On Mar 12, 2017
Stale!

Runs outta thread
Re: Remember This When You Think You're Having A Bad Day by McBrooklyn(m): 7:59pm On Mar 12, 2017
cheesy
Re: Remember This When You Think You're Having A Bad Day by NaijaDryGuy(m): 8:00pm On Mar 12, 2017
faithugo64:
Stale!

Runs outta thread

Maybe for you
Re: Remember This When You Think You're Having A Bad Day by PrinzCarter(m): 8:00pm On Mar 12, 2017
Lol grin grin grin
Re: Remember This When You Think You're Having A Bad Day by Safiaa(f): 8:01pm On Mar 12, 2017
My mood is still bad. Probably worse after reading you're boring joke.

1 Like

Re: Remember This When You Think You're Having A Bad Day by NaijaDryGuy(m): 8:07pm On Mar 12, 2017
Safiaa:
My mood is still bad. Probably worse after reading you're boring joke.

Ehya, what happened at first?
Re: Remember This When You Think You're Having A Bad Day by H2Ossss(m): 8:18pm On Mar 12, 2017
What fuckkery is this?
Re: Remember This When You Think You're Having A Bad Day by Abortions: 9:18pm On Mar 12, 2017
H2Ossss:
What fuckkery is this?
e B LIKE SAY NA REVERSED COW GIRL
Re: Remember This When You Think You're Having A Bad Day by firstking01(m): 9:23pm On Mar 12, 2017
sad
Re: Remember This When You Think You're Having A Bad Day by professorfal: 9:24pm On Mar 12, 2017
nonsense

(1) (Reply)

Why I Slept With A Married Man, And What I Learned / Sexual Arouser / Should A Guy Go With Extra Clothes When Visiting A Girl For 3 Days?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.