Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,517 members, 7,819,864 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

Apostle Suleman Bought House For Daniella Okeke In Maryland Lagos - Sahara R. - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Apostle Suleman Bought House For Daniella Okeke In Maryland Lagos - Sahara R. (86320 Views)

Omojuwa Defends Mercy Aigbe And Toke Makinwa Over 'Ambode Bought House' Rumors / Is This Apostle Suleman's Car Parked At Daniella Okeke's House? (December 2016) / Chidinma Okeke In Lagos Court This Morning - Chukwuemeka Ugwuonye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Suleman Bought House For Daniella Okeke In Maryland Lagos - Sahara R. by elampiro(m): 10:54pm On Mar 12, 2017
MathsChic:
Unfortunately, Nigerians are not one to tell the truth, or open up when sh..it hits the fan. We have to continue guessing. We are dealing with a population (and a pastor) who understand that denial works well in this country and can be effectively used to garner sympathy. In other saner countries, people don't ask for picture evidences or video evidences. Instead, they lay the burden of proof on the accused, while maintaining the right to still charge the accuser for lying or defamation, should the accusations turn out unsubstantiated. Nigeria is just such a confusing place. Accusations are thrown about and in the midst of this it's hard to even tell lies from truth or truth from lies. It's a veritable mix of spicy slime; too damning to ignore and in some cases too ridiculous to accept.

However, while many may continue to deny it, it's clear there's something fishy going on here. The sultry actress, Daniella Okeke, is yet to respond to the allegations. It begs the question: who in their right mind would not immediately flinch and jump to counter these allegations of misdemeanor, if indeed they were innocent?

Second, when the allegations of sexual abuse by this pastor continues to pile, as it does now, why shouldn't we think there's something wrong and he needs to offer better defensive claims than that he is being persecuted by a vengeful government that didn't like his earlier utterances against it?

I have come to the conclusion that Nigerians are just too gullible. When several women came out to accuse Bill Cosby of sexual assault, not a few Nigerians rolled out the drums in support of these women, immediately tagging Bill Cosby an abuser. In addition, the burden was on Bill to prove himself innocent. The details these women shared showed much more than that they were on a well-planned mission to destroy his reputation. Shouldn't the same apply now in the case of the so-called Apostle Sulaimon?

The burden of proof is on the accuser (the complainer).

I think you have allowed sentiments to take over you.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Bought House For Daniella Okeke In Maryland Lagos - Sahara R. by distilledwalex(m): 10:57pm On Mar 12, 2017
bedspread:
I COMMAND ALL UR WORDS TO FORM AND WALK IN UR LIFE FROM GENERATION TO GENERATION
Now i see dat comfirmed fuol... Can see how frustrated you are. .. You beta go collect your brain back where dey remove am put..
Re: Apostle Suleman Bought House For Daniella Okeke In Maryland Lagos - Sahara R. by Nobody: 10:57pm On Mar 12, 2017
Suleman is a representative of Christianity. Going by his reckless amorous behavior and the fact that CAN keeps mum about representative of the christian faith makes Nigeria's version of Christianity a fraud. Our version of Christianity is about the church founders getting rich, off the backs of their poor, idiotic, ignorant and unintelligent followers (people like you). Monies donated in church was meant for support of the less fortunate in the society.

It is this premise that what we know as college/universities were created – a place meant to train people with new skills to get a job and lead a productive and independent lives. Ask yourself today: is that how our pastors our using the monies donated to them by their members? Or they are spending the funds on prostitutes and on materialistic and vain stuff.

Sane Nigerians (ofcourse, not his blind and dumb supporters) are shamed by sharing this country with people like you Suleman, who is not a man of God but simply uses God's name to swindle his church members and women! SULEMAN SHOULD DEPART FROM OUR LIVES. SULEMAN SHOULD BE STOPPED FROM PREACHING TO ANYBODY BECAUSE HE HAS LOST HIS MORAL COMPASS TO DO SO.

By using deceit to collect money from his church members and then using those monies to buy material things for women in exchange for sex, SULEMAN SHOULD BE ARRESTED AND AS HIS “CHURCH BUSINESS” IS A SCAM AND SHOULD BE SHUT DOWN FOR GOOD.
Re: Apostle Suleman Bought House For Daniella Okeke In Maryland Lagos - Sahara R. by progress69: 10:57pm On Mar 12, 2017
zionmade2:

Yeah so dat holy men like u who know no sin can die in ur hatred.
Watever u want call dem ur cv combined wiith d entire cv or ur entire lineage wont pass through d first recruitment stage wen those men post a vacancy for shoe cleaners.
So u can keep mourning while they keep getting higer and higher

Hey dude... I don't stand on pulpit to deceive fools and idiots.

I don't preach preach what I don't practice like ur useless god.

See what this clown is saying.

U think every one is poor like u a church member that dash clowns like this money to dash oloshos and buy cars and houses for them.

U better wake up from an obvious compound folly.

Let ur dogged pastor, prophet or apostle or whatever ur call the miserable dolt, sue as he threatened, or keep quite like the Coza theif grin

Go.eat grass jor!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Bought House For Daniella Okeke In Maryland Lagos - Sahara R. by stoic6ix: 10:57pm On Mar 12, 2017
gen gen.... Tithes on Full attack
Re: Apostle Suleman Bought House For Daniella Okeke In Maryland Lagos - Sahara R. by Nobody: 10:58pm On Mar 12, 2017
Young03:
Daniella ur mother must be proud of u

Apostle rob church members

u rob apostle

tru igbo girl

lmfao!!! i tell you, women are powerful, they don't know how much power they wield over ordinary men in general!! Unfortunately, a lot of men are ordinary!!!! starting from Adam!!!
Re: Apostle Suleman Bought House For Daniella Okeke In Maryland Lagos - Sahara R. by distilledwalex(m): 11:00pm On Mar 12, 2017
bedspread:
I COMMAND ALL UR WORDS TO FORM AND WALK IN UR LIFE FROM GENERATION TO GENERATION

Re: Apostle Suleman Bought House For Daniella Okeke In Maryland Lagos - Sahara R. by elampiro(m): 11:02pm On Mar 12, 2017
prettyirene:

Please don't abuse Sahara reporters, Nigerians are so gullible that's y we deserve the kind of leaders we get.I believe the said girl 100%. This same pastor tried to seduce a family friend I know. Cos she wasn't yielding to his demands, he conaived with her colleague to ensure her passport was missing and we was sacked from the airline she was working with. I personally took the lady to meet my pastor who declared prayer and fasting for her before the case died down. His cup has full. David also committed adultery and was reprimanded by God. Even though he was a man after God's heart. Who is pastor Suleiman. You can't keep using the name of God to do evil. God is merciful but he is also a God of Justice. Do you know how many victims would have cried out secretly to God. Do you think God doesn't answer prayers. Do you think pastor Suleiman is Infallible. My dear pls don't be gullible. He is guilty and should apologize to his wife, his family and his members and stop bragging.Qed

Are you sure about this allegation, about your friend? Can you give more details? I can send a PM if you can't give the details here
Re: Apostle Suleman Bought House For Daniella Okeke In Maryland Lagos - Sahara R. by Nobody: 11:02pm On Mar 12, 2017
Inspectorsuga:
Do we need any more proof to see how dis evil dwarf in Kaduna state government house is abusing d power of his office and doing everything within his power to bring down d minister/ministry of God...
Now we know why no one dare come out to openly criticize d activities of these Fulani herdmen n their chief sponsors....
If apostle Suleiman have not condemned this terrorist organization will we be having all this senseless news flooding into nairaland at any passing minute...
This is a war against the church of God and its a pity dat my fellow Christian brethren are not thinking outside d box n seeing d bigger picture of d motive behind dis sponsored media war/propaganda against the christian faith...
We hear stories of Muslim clerics who commits more atrocities than this news they are pushing to frontpage by each passing minute buh wen av we experienced this kinda media propaganda regarding d excesses of a Muslim cleric....
Lastly is none of this ladies have laid any claim to been raped or manipulated into this so-clamed sexcapades, why is d media trying to present them as victims....
The church of God must always stand nomater high and mighty d tribulation.....

Shvt your dirty mouth!!! it is a WAR against hypocrisy!!!! Let him fight the allegations and he has nothing to fear if he is indeed not guilty!!! All you blind followers that refuse to use the muscle in between your ears that God blessed you with. Omugo!!!! Go and sit your dvmb inconsequential a55 somewhere!!!
Re: Apostle Suleman Bought House For Daniella Okeke In Maryland Lagos - Sahara R. by zionmade2: 11:05pm On Mar 12, 2017
progress69:

Hey dude... I don't stand on pulpit to deceive fools and idiots.

I don't preach preach what I don't practice like ur useless god.

See what this clown is saying.

U think every one is poor like u a church member that dash clowns like this money to dash oloshos and buy cars and houses for them.

U better wake up from an obvious compound folly.

Let ur dogged pastor, prophet or apostle or whatever ur call the miserable dolt, sue as he threatened, or keep quite like the Coza theif grin

Go.eat grass jor!!!!
Yeah i dash dem money dats my business so u can die in pernury i dnt care. But non of ur entire lineage from ur great great great grand parents to u great great grand children has ever had his voice or will ever have his voice heard beyond their backyard like Apostle.
So shoes get level, u can wear ur small shoe and keep scratching ur tongue on someone wearing d big one.
Last time i check d spirit of medicancy runs in ur family cos i know wen a professional pauper is talking
Re: Apostle Suleman Bought House For Daniella Okeke In Maryland Lagos - Sahara R. by progress69: 11:05pm On Mar 12, 2017
awelekiti:
Apostle sulaimon isn't a social media person or a celebrity. He's a man of God who must choose his words carefully. Your write up easily brings into mind Dominique Strauss-Kahn's case, the former IMF boss and a favourite candidate for French top most position. Just as pastor sulaimon's case, a lady was sent to bring her down. This shameless girl went with him as far as going to court to make false witness against him. This man had never met this girl in his entire life. She also sent pictures, proofs that were too real to doubt and khan's image was dented. A bout 2 years later, the same lady came out to confess that her conscience was disturbing her. She said she was sponsored to lie against khan but the deed had already been done. This lady, just like Ms otobo is doing now, hired a top class lawyer in France. In the end, khan was pressured by friends to seek damages but he simply said, it's not necessary because justice had eventually prevailed. Bill Cosby is a wealthy! Man. I remember when he was planning to buy ABC news channel and another guy, a whiteman was also interested in the deal but Cosby had an upper hand. This guy simply pulled Cosby down with fake women who claimed he slept with them. A similar occurrence took place last year during the US electioneering campaign when some women surfaced suddenly to accuse trump of rape and harassment. The case died a natural death. Trump said he didn't even know these women in question. I think people should just stop crucifying this man on social media. Justice will surely prevail.

Lol, those cases didn't die a natural death. U never know what went on underground.
Everyone threatened a libel suit, and kept mum afterward.
Be sincere with yourself, if u are clean, will u be scared of filing against ur accuser.? I know u will put up a nonsense defense for this as usual grin
Better wake up, and dont let this yahoo boys keep scamming u.

Remember,

We are still waiting for a "robust response" after God said "dont speak"

Chia...to think that these people attacked others for chewing grass or putting snake in the mouth on the orders of their "pastors"

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Bought House For Daniella Okeke In Maryland Lagos - Sahara R. by Nobody: 11:06pm On Mar 12, 2017
bedspread:
SAHARA!!!HOW MUCH WERE U PAID TO TARNISH GOD'S SERVANT!!!

TIME WILL TELL!!

THE GATES OF HELL CANNOT RISE AGAINST THE CHURCH!!!

They Shall surely gather, but not by me, Whosoever shall gather together against Me shall fall for my sake...

THE scripture cannot be broken.........

I am not Member of OFM.. I hv nothing to do with them... I am a CHOSEN and I hv seen Agents of Darkness unleashed against God's Servant. One thing is sure, they will disappear the same way they came..

Shvt up!!!! God's servant Aren't we all Go's servant So the rest of us are devils's servant abi Go sit your dvmb a55 somewhere spewing this religious bull5hit that you have perhaps been spoon fed from your childhood into your adult life that you cannot even exercise some discernment.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Bought House For Daniella Okeke In Maryland Lagos - Sahara R. by Nobody: 11:06pm On Mar 12, 2017
Jeromejnr:
Where is the evidence na?

Why do people enjoy believing word of mouth?
we dont need evidence, if it from sahara report then its tru.
Re: Apostle Suleman Bought House For Daniella Okeke In Maryland Lagos - Sahara R. by progress69: 11:07pm On Mar 12, 2017
zionmade2:

Yeah i dash dem money dats my business so u can die in pernury i dnt care. But non of ur entire lineage from ur great great great grand parents to u great great grand children has ever had his voice or will ever have his voice heard beyond their backyard like Apostle.
So shoes get level, u can wear ur small shoe and keep scratching ur tongue on someone wearing d big one.
Last time i check d spirit of medicancy runs in ur family cos i know wen a professional pauper is talking

Childish rhetorics.

How are u different from a BH member that Blows himself off grin
Re: Apostle Suleman Bought House For Daniella Okeke In Maryland Lagos - Sahara R. by Nobody: 11:10pm On Mar 12, 2017
GodblessNig247:
What's so special about her ass. That's just a shitbox

brah, really its a nice 5hit box sha!!!
Re: Apostle Suleman Bought House For Daniella Okeke In Maryland Lagos - Sahara R. by GodblessNig247(m): 11:11pm On Mar 12, 2017
ayoolanr:

brah, really its a nice 5hit box sha!!!

grin what makes it nice? My wife's own is nicer in fact the nicest grin
Re: Apostle Suleman Bought House For Daniella Okeke In Maryland Lagos - Sahara R. by mohiozua(m): 11:17pm On Mar 12, 2017
MathsChic:
Unfortunately, Nigerians are not one to tell the truth, or open up when sh..it hits the fan. We have to continue guessing. We are dealing with a population (and a pastor) who understand that denial works well in this country and can be effectively used to garner sympathy. In other saner countries, people don't ask for picture evidences or video evidences. Instead, they lay the burden of proof on the accused, while maintaining the right to still charge the accuser for lying or defamation, should the accusations turn out unsubstantiated. Nigeria is just such a confusing place. Accusations are thrown about and in the midst of this it's hard to even tell lies from truth or truth from lies. It's a veritable mix of spicy slime; too damning to ignore and in some cases too ridiculous to accept.

However, while many may continue to deny it, it's clear there's something fishy going on here. The sultry actress, Daniella Okeke, is yet to respond to the allegations. It begs the question: who in their right mind would not immediately flinch and jump to counter these allegations of misdemeanor, if indeed they were innocent?

Second, when the allegations of sexual abuse by this pastor continues to pile, as it does now, why shouldn't we think there's something wrong and he needs to offer better defensive claims than that he is being persecuted by a vengeful government that didn't like his earlier utterances against it?

I have come to the conclusion that Nigerians are just too gullible. When several women came out to accuse Bill Cosby of sexual assault, not a few Nigerians rolled out the drums in support of these women, immediately tagging Bill Cosby an abuser. In addition, the burden was on Bill to prove himself innocent. The details these women shared showed much more than that they were on a well-planned mission to destroy his reputation. Shouldn't the same apply now in the case of the so-called Apostle Sulaimon?

May you be blessed.
Re: Apostle Suleman Bought House For Daniella Okeke In Maryland Lagos - Sahara R. by mastermaestro(m): 11:24pm On Mar 12, 2017
tifany89:

Initially I been dey support d guy but right now Apostle second name na OYO( own your own)

Re: Apostle Suleman Bought House For Daniella Okeke In Maryland Lagos - Sahara R. by mastermaestro(m): 11:27pm On Mar 12, 2017
[s][/s]
bedspread:
[s][/s]

Re: Apostle Suleman Bought House For Daniella Okeke In Maryland Lagos - Sahara R. by mastermaestro(m): 11:29pm On Mar 12, 2017
[s][/s]
zionmade2:

[s][/s]

Re: Apostle Suleman Bought House For Daniella Okeke In Maryland Lagos - Sahara R. by LeFreakSoChic(f): 11:34pm On Mar 12, 2017
Inspectorsuga:

See dem agents of darkness...please find ur way down to the pit of hell where u belong cos I don't engage in argument with ur likes...

You are lucky I saw this late and my eyes are heavy with sleep.
Nevertheless, I still think you are a fc.uking neanderthal. Your brain has been harvested and replaced with a bolt.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Bought House For Daniella Okeke In Maryland Lagos - Sahara R. by diva90: 11:40pm On Mar 12, 2017
Power of the kitty.. grin Meanwhile I'm sure suleiman's wife still drives 1998 model of car meanwhile his side chics get 2016 brand new Mercedes

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Bought House For Daniella Okeke In Maryland Lagos - Sahara R. by Realist1(m): 11:41pm On Mar 12, 2017
ROSYL:

Then explain what his car was doing in Danielle's private compound?

Don't mind them,maybe the car is a self-driving car that likes Danielle Okeke and it's also her friend. So the SUV goes to pay her a visit every now and then, by waiting outside like a good dog. Hahaha!
The SUV's registeration has been found to be in Suleiman's name, which is very revealing.

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Bought House For Daniella Okeke In Maryland Lagos - Sahara R. by Nobody: 11:52pm On Mar 12, 2017
progress69:

Lol, those cases didn't die a natural death. U never know what went on underground.
Everyone threatened a libel suit, and kept mum afterward.
Be sincere with yourself, if u are clean, will u be scared of filing against ur accuser.? I know u will out up a nonses defense for this as usual grin
Better wake up, and don let this yahoo boys keep scamming u.
We are still waiting for a "robust response" after God said "dont speak"

Chia...to think that these people attacked others for chewing crass or putting snake in the mouth on the orders of their "pastors"
Hmmmmm! I reserve my comment, to come back to you in a few days to come.
Re: Apostle Suleman Bought House For Daniella Okeke In Maryland Lagos - Sahara R. by Nobody: 11:52pm On Mar 12, 2017
missnawty:
Lmaooo
I can't stop laffin ooo
This geh don enta am.. Biko is it apostle Dey r trying to pull down now or Daniela oniidi nla grin
na apostle dem dey try bring down.e no go affect Daniela Okeke in anyway since she"s known to do runz by the side cheesy
@op
come ooo that house looks like pastor sulieman"s house in auchi.I am even seeing that old NITEL pole opposite the house.Sahara reporters una weldone grin grin grin grin grin.lie lie media undecided
Re: Apostle Suleman Bought House For Daniella Okeke In Maryland Lagos - Sahara R. by Anaskie(m): 11:54pm On Mar 12, 2017
MathsChic:

Aunty, the burden is NEVER on the accused person to prove his innocence. It's a well established principle of law that "He who alleges must prove"

You can't just come on social media and accuse me without providing credible evidence to support your claims. It doesn't work that way.

Now Sahara Reporters has written an article saying Past Suleman bought a house for the actres. No deed of Conveyance bearing the Pastor's name, no receipt , nothing at all! Just a picture of the actress in front of a mansion. Haba nau!
Re: Apostle Suleman Bought House For Daniella Okeke In Maryland Lagos - Sahara R. by phemi01(m): 11:54pm On Mar 12, 2017
uscofield:
This news will only tarnish Dianiella's image and make her look like one Olosho

Did you say "make her look"...na wa for you o. Person na professional for the biz, you dey say make her look
Re: Apostle Suleman Bought House For Daniella Okeke In Maryland Lagos - Sahara R. by Rayton(m): 11:55pm On Mar 12, 2017
Let me state this categorically, let's have clear evidences before we can talk.... That house in pics is Apostles house in Auchi near up garage after the Otarus (kings) palace as though you are heading to igbira army camp...... Pls desist from. Talking about men of God any how, this thing looked real to me initially but now haven seen this I just realized that it is just drama.
Re: Apostle Suleman Bought House For Daniella Okeke In Maryland Lagos - Sahara R. by Nobody: 11:57pm On Mar 12, 2017
Young03:
Daniella ur mother must be proud of u

Apostle rob church members

u rob apostle

tru igbo girl

she"s a runz babe grin...what more do u expect?
Re: Apostle Suleman Bought House For Daniella Okeke In Maryland Lagos - Sahara R. by gawu1: 11:58pm On Mar 12, 2017
Inspectorsuga:

My story not working on u is simple cos its not comprehensible to people of ur intellectual capacity...
Why would it work on me while ''Daddy'' man of God only taught you the language of holy spirit.
If he had taught me too how to commune with holy spirit as he had taught you and even gave you power to speak in tongue which only people of intellectual capacity could comprehend, at least, I wouldn't lack intellectual capacity to comprehend your defense of him. In fact, I would have reel out a story too in his defense.
I still thank God though, not to have given me intellectual capacity to be a blind follower of a pretentious apostle who turned out to be not only a fake prophet, but also a shameless womanizer of highest order. I hope he didn't dash out to those his girls his rosary with hung vagin mary out of excitement when he was doing them.
Help me ask him.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Bought House For Daniella Okeke In Maryland Lagos - Sahara R. by Nobody: 12:04am On Mar 13, 2017
Anaskie:
Aunty, the burden is NEVER on the accused person to prove his innocence. It's a well established principle of law that "He who alleges must prove"

You can't just come on social media and accuse me without providing credible evidence to support your claims. It doesn't work that way.

Now Sahara Reporters has written an article saying Past Suleman bought a house for the actres. No deed of Conveyance bearing the Pastor's name, no receipt , nothing at all! Just a picture of the actress in front of a mansion. Haba nau!
thats the pastor"s house in Auchi.i recorgnised it as soon as i saw the pix.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Wizkid Changes Seat To Prevent Lady From Taking Pictures With Him / Etinosa Idemudia: My Boyfriend Is 10 Years Younger And He Is Huge Down There / Transcript Of Tiwa Savage's Interview With ThisDay Editor: 21 Things She Said

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.