Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,398 members, 7,819,420 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

Apostle Suleman Bought House For Daniella Okeke In Maryland Lagos - Sahara R. - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Apostle Suleman Bought House For Daniella Okeke In Maryland Lagos - Sahara R. (86312 Views)

Omojuwa Defends Mercy Aigbe And Toke Makinwa Over 'Ambode Bought House' Rumors / Is This Apostle Suleman's Car Parked At Daniella Okeke's House? (December 2016) / Chidinma Okeke In Lagos Court This Morning - Chukwuemeka Ugwuonye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Suleman Bought House For Daniella Okeke In Maryland Lagos - Sahara R. by Nobody: 9:52pm On Mar 12, 2017
zionmade2:

Even before d prostitute came forward with d accusation did u believe he was Innocent? All people like u desire is to hear dat he is not Innocent so dat u can rejoice and celebrate in ur hatred.
I have news for u, at d end of this challenge he will get to greater heights and levels he never thought of because heavy challenges come wit heavy promotions

You are simply writing nonsense. He isn't innocent. We know he might get out of this simply cos he is a pastor and he would turn it to a fight against the church/Christians to gain sympathy but the truth is that. He isn't innocent and he is a fake ass pastor. You lots didn't say jack when he wished death on a fellow being.

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Bought House For Daniella Okeke In Maryland Lagos - Sahara R. by fabfunmi(f): 9:53pm On Mar 12, 2017
I'm not surprised. ..end time pastors!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Bought House For Daniella Okeke In Maryland Lagos - Sahara R. by Nobody: 9:53pm On Mar 12, 2017
Sogold:
Still no evidence!
Anybody can write anything but so far the writer could not produce any viable evidence, I STAND WITH APOSTLE!

Then explain what his car was doing in Danielle's private compound?

5 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Bought House For Daniella Okeke In Maryland Lagos - Sahara R. by MathsChic(f): 9:53pm On Mar 12, 2017
jiorhemen:

Giving someone something that can destroy pregnancy to drink is bad and evil, and I am not disputing that. But calling the act of giving someone liquid to drink "sexual abuse" or "sexual assault" is confusing to me.
I said that's "abuse", oga, not "sexual abuse". Read well na.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Bought House For Daniella Okeke In Maryland Lagos - Sahara R. by Boss13: 9:54pm On Mar 12, 2017
Na wa o. E be like sey Saharareporters want their own share from Stephanie compensation money. The attack no get mate. And e be like sey more evidences dey come.

Apostle do something abi ya mouth don close. Say something, wetin ya god dey tell you now. COZA pastor sey him god say he go respond at appropriate time. Your own nko?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman Bought House For Daniella Okeke In Maryland Lagos - Sahara R. by MathsChic(f): 9:54pm On Mar 12, 2017
ROSYL:

Then explain what his car was doing in Danielle's private compound?
Abeg, help me ask them...
Re: Apostle Suleman Bought House For Daniella Okeke In Maryland Lagos - Sahara R. by Bodmas94(m): 9:55pm On Mar 12, 2017
MathsChic:
Unfortunately, Nigerians are not one to tell the truth, or open up when sh..it hits the fan. We have to continue guessing. We are dealing with a population (and a pastor) who understand that denial works well in this country and can be effectively used to garner sympathy. In other saner countries, people don't ask for picture evidences or video evidences. Instead, they lay the burden of proof on the accused, while maintaining the right to still charge the accuser for lying or defamation, should the accusations turn out unsubstantiated. Nigeria is just such a confusing place. Accusations are thrown about and in the midst of this it's hard to even tell lies from truth or truth from lies. It's a veritable mix of spicy slime; too damning to ignore and in some cases too ridiculous to accept.

However, while many may continue to deny it, it's clear there's something fishy going on here. The sultry actress, Daniella Okeke, is yet to respond to the allegations. It begs the question: who in their right mind would not immediately flinch and jump to counter these allegations of misdemeanor, if indeed they were innocent?

Second, when the allegations of sexual abuse by this pastor continues to pile, as it does now, why shouldn't we think there's something wrong and he needs to offer better defensive claims than that he is being persecuted by a vengeful government that didn't like his earlier utterances against it?

I have come to the conclusion that Nigerians are just too gullible. When several women came out to accuse Bill Cosby of sexual assault, not a few Nigerians rolled out the drums in support of these women, immediately tagging Bill Cosby an abuser. In addition, the burden was on Bill to prove himself innocent. The details these women shared showed much more than that they were on a well-planned mission to destroy his reputation. Shouldn't the same apply now in the case of the so-called Apostle Sulaimon?

As much as I like your line of reasoning and your submissions which are beautiful, I beg to differ with that part where you submitted that the burden of proof should be placed on the accused....It is always a principle of law which states that he who asserts must prove...and in this case Ms. Otobo happens to be the person asserting....not only must she proved facts linking her with the apostle, she must do so beyond reasonable doubt...which I think it's yet to manifest...

NB: I'm not a fan of both parties....just hoping that the truth will surface in the near future.....

Once again thumbs up, mathschic....
Re: Apostle Suleman Bought House For Daniella Okeke In Maryland Lagos - Sahara R. by Respect55(m): 9:55pm On Mar 12, 2017
MathsChic:

Yeah, I agree. I made a mistake there. It clearly wasn't meant. But whoever choose to understand would, I believe.
I did understand perfectly well. But one thing u forgot to address is individual differences in terms of response to stimuli. One can choose to take to social media to rebuff all accusations levelled against such person bumber to bumber whereas another will see it as mere distraction and won't give it a second thought till u take to the court. Dats humanity for u.
Do understand this
Re: Apostle Suleman Bought House For Daniella Okeke In Maryland Lagos - Sahara R. by Nobody: 9:55pm On Mar 12, 2017
sugarbelly4:
Daniella Okeke Is Building A New House [PICS]
https://www.nairaland.com/3475773/daniella-okeke-building-new-house#up

https://twitter.com/SaharaReporters/status/841002850520035328

http://www.latestamebonaija.com/2017/03/daniella-okekes-house-in-maryland-lagos.html

lalasticlala
Where was Sahara reporter before the daughter of Jezebel mention Daniela name,where are the Xtians prasing Suleiman for speaking against southern kaduna killing now the politicians are using a female devil and Useless Sahara reporter to Tanish his image I pity Christians, wakeup from your slumber.
Re: Apostle Suleman Bought House For Daniella Okeke In Maryland Lagos - Sahara R. by progress69: 9:56pm On Mar 12, 2017
emi14:

Let your god be useless . Let ur useless sense get you out of sight. You where breast-fed with insults.will never read any trash that will come from your polluted whole self. Nonsense
What is my business if u keep fooling urself.
Afterall, fools will always be fools. Abi I lie?
It happened in the bible, both old and new testament
Why will.i be surprised?
Re: Apostle Suleman Bought House For Daniella Okeke In Maryland Lagos - Sahara R. by gawu1: 9:56pm On Mar 12, 2017
Inspectorsuga:
Do we need any more proof to see how dis evil dwarf in Kaduna state government house is abusing d power of his office and doing everything within his power to bring down d minister/ministry of God...
Now we know why no one dare come out to openly criticize d activities of these Fulani herdmen n their chief sponsors....
If apostle Suleiman have not condemned this terrorist organization will we be having all this senseless news flooding into nairaland at any passing minute...
This is a war against the church of God and its a pity dat my fellow Christian brethren are not thinking outside d box n seeing d bigger picture of d motive behind dis sponsored media war/propaganda against the christian faith...
We hear stories of Muslim clerics who commits more atrocities than this news they are pushing to frontpage by each passing minute buh wen av we experienced this kinda media propaganda regarding d excesses of a Muslim cleric....
Lastly is none of this ladies have laid any claim to been raped or manipulated into this so-clamed sexcapades, why is d media trying to present them as victims....
The church of God must always stand nomater high and mighty d tribulation.....
You need to try harder because the news known to everybody now is that your apostle, a supposed man of God, has used your tithes money on buying yansh for himself.
Those your ali baba stories have refused to work since arrival.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Bought House For Daniella Okeke In Maryland Lagos - Sahara R. by LesbianBoy(m): 9:56pm On Mar 12, 2017
Sacluxpaint:
E mi?? Me?? Buy mansion for woman wey no be my wife?? When dem never swear for me. Even on top jazz. I no fit

Na so una dey talk!

Have u seen the ass on that girl?

If she comot cloth for man, before she wan comot pant..

Man pikin for don cum sef! grin grin grin grin
Re: Apostle Suleman Bought House For Daniella Okeke In Maryland Lagos - Sahara R. by blackboy(m): 9:56pm On Mar 12, 2017
SR said but where is the proof? Junk journalism. Let's see account transfer details to the payment. SR have done it in the past with bank account payment details so let them do so again
Re: Apostle Suleman Bought House For Daniella Okeke In Maryland Lagos - Sahara R. by abbeyty(m): 9:58pm On Mar 12, 2017
This girl don use yansh collect 90% of our tithes from apostle of party
Re: Apostle Suleman Bought House For Daniella Okeke In Maryland Lagos - Sahara R. by columbus007(m): 9:58pm On Mar 12, 2017
MathsChic:
Unfortunately, Nigerians are not one to tell the truth, or open up when sh..it hits the fan. We have to continue guessing. We are dealing with a population (and a pastor) who understand that denial works well in this country and can be effectively used to garner sympathy. In other saner countries, people don't ask for picture evidences or video evidences. Instead, they lay the burden of proof on the accused, while maintaining the right to still charge the accuser for lying or defamation, should the accusations turn out unsubstantiated. Nigeria is just such a confusing place. Accusations are thrown about and in the midst of this it's hard to even tell lies from truth or truth from lies. It's a veritable mix of spicy slime; too damning to ignore and in some cases too ridiculous to accept.

However, while many may continue to deny it, it's clear there's something fishy going on here. The sultry actress, Daniella Okeke, is yet to respond to the allegations. It begs the question: who in their right mind would not immediately flinch and jump to counter these allegations of misdemeanor, if indeed they were innocent?

Second, when the allegations of sexual abuse by this pastor continues to pile, as it does now, why shouldn't we think there's something wrong and he needs to offer better defensive claims than that he is being persecuted by a vengeful government that didn't like his earlier utterances against it?

I have come to the conclusion that Nigerians are just too gullible. When several women came out to accuse Bill Cosby of sexual assault, not a few Nigerians rolled out the drums in support of these women, immediately tagging Bill Cosby an abuser. In addition, the burden was on Bill to prove himself innocent. The details these women shared showed much more than that they were on a well-planned mission to destroy his reputation. Shouldn't the same apply now in the case of the so-called Apostle Sulaimon?
the bottom line is its a very pure set up,take a good look@that last pics,the windows in that house doesn't match with the previous ones,the BMC are all over him.
Re: Apostle Suleman Bought House For Daniella Okeke In Maryland Lagos - Sahara R. by Inspectorsuga(m): 9:58pm On Mar 12, 2017
blackaxe78:

Your brain is in-between Daniella Okeke's laps

Lol ......at least I know where my brain is buh ur case is different cos u have a serious factory error wen bn manufactured, d thing is dat an AIRBAG was fixed in ur skull instead of ur brains....
Re: Apostle Suleman Bought House For Daniella Okeke In Maryland Lagos - Sahara R. by okonja(m): 9:58pm On Mar 12, 2017
bestspoke:

Lmao..is this the apostle in those videos

Nooo....that was just a voice of a Nigeria man in the US reacting prank pulled by his son
Re: Apostle Suleman Bought House For Daniella Okeke In Maryland Lagos - Sahara R. by introvertme: 9:59pm On Mar 12, 2017
chronique:
Those who live in glass houses should avoid throwing stones. If truly the apostle is guilty of these allegations, then I'd say it's foolish of him to have attempted to speak against the government in the first place. You can't be keeping skeletons in your cupboard, and be accusing people of murder in public... If found guilty, may the good lord, disgrace him more abundantly.

This is exactly what I've been saying #Those who live in glass houses should not throw stones
Re: Apostle Suleman Bought House For Daniella Okeke In Maryland Lagos - Sahara R. by Nobody: 9:59pm On Mar 12, 2017
is it not that only church business? jesu gbami kee grin grin
Re: Apostle Suleman Bought House For Daniella Okeke In Maryland Lagos - Sahara R. by Nobody: 9:59pm On Mar 12, 2017
veacea:
pls dont just say anything abeg. lol
Re: Apostle Suleman Bought House For Daniella Okeke In Maryland Lagos - Sahara R. by LordOfNaira: 10:00pm On Mar 12, 2017
bedspread:
SAHARA!!!HOW MUCH WERE U PAID TO TARNISH GOD'S SERVANT!!!

TIME WILL TELL!!

THE GATES OF HELL CANNOT RISE AGAINST THE CHURCH!!!

They Shall surely gather, but not by me, Whosoever shall gather together against Me shall fall for my sake...

THE scripture cannot be broken.........

I am not Member of OFM.. I hv nothing to do with them... I am a CHOSEN and I hv seen Agents of Darkness unleashed against God's Servant. One thing is sure, they will disappear the same way they came..

Did you ask Sahara Reporters this question when they dug up telephone numbers of your senators?

Did you ask Sahara Reporters this question when they dug into the life of Dino Melaye?

Did you ask them this question when they began an expose on Aisha Buhari?

4 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Bought House For Daniella Okeke In Maryland Lagos - Sahara R. by MathsChic(f): 10:00pm On Mar 12, 2017
FILEBE:

Nne. I am not one to believe a story hook line and sinker. Nah. not me. I don't conclude if I don't see facts. I trust my instincts and hunch. over the years, I have taken time to study humans and their behaviours. I use the empathy method to truly know why they act the way they do.

There are three sides to a story; the accused's, the accuser and the viewers/spectators. The viewers always try to put pieces together. They are always flawed from sentiments, hatred and Jealousy. The wise amongst them know better not to be biased but be factual.

I don't just don't like the way we worship someone in this country. We are all humans and can't be perfect!
We aint even saying to believe. We are asking that this so-called pastor come out with a better defense claim than what we are hearing.
Re: Apostle Suleman Bought House For Daniella Okeke In Maryland Lagos - Sahara R. by progress69: 10:01pm On Mar 12, 2017
zionmade2:

It is d responsibility of d accuser to bring forward all necessary evidence. D person being accused has no obligation to defend himself unless he wants. I blame d man for even responding to a prostitute in d first place he shud have borrowed a leaf from Pst Chris and TB Joshua who dnt care about d Rubbish the world has to say

Lol.

If people can eat grass on the orders of their "pastor".

Why should i be surprised about this grin

Mind u, on the contrary...if ur useless god is innocent, those rubbish suits he was threatening....let him go ahead.

He will make it big, against Festus, SR, and the "bitch".

But off course, this will go the Coza way. And his wife...a typical Nigerian will let it pass, for Christianity, or is it culture, or for money. cheesy

Make una dey there dey live in self deceit

3 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Bought House For Daniella Okeke In Maryland Lagos - Sahara R. by delpee(f): 10:02pm On Mar 12, 2017
I'm getting tired of these Apostle Suleiman posts! If his wife isn't complaining, what's our business really? The ladies are not saying they were raped, it's all consensual if the events truly happened. They're full grown adults and all answerable to God for their deeds. Why bother us consistently with personal affairs? Let's move on to better topics that can impact positively on our lives or simply make us smile away Naija troubles. This one adds no value abeg.

BTW the courts are there for those who want to pronounce him guilty at all costs. Stephanie can go ahead to prove her case beyond reasonable doubt with her videos etc. Media war will not solve the problem.
Re: Apostle Suleman Bought House For Daniella Okeke In Maryland Lagos - Sahara R. by otipoju(m): 10:02pm On Mar 12, 2017
Where is the evidence.

Girl says she was building with pictorial evidence.

Sahara reports sends a tweet saying Bought.

Without any evidence. I tire for una.
Re: Apostle Suleman Bought House For Daniella Okeke In Maryland Lagos - Sahara R. by Inspectorsuga(m): 10:03pm On Mar 12, 2017
gawu1:

You need to try harder because the news known to everybody now is that your apostle, a supposed man of God, has used your tithes money on buying yansh for himself.

My story is not working cos its not comprehensible to people of ur intellectual capacity...
Re: Apostle Suleman Bought House For Daniella Okeke In Maryland Lagos - Sahara R. by Inspectorsuga(m): 10:04pm On Mar 12, 2017
gawu1:

My story is not working cos its not comprehensible to people of ur intellectual capacity...
Re: Apostle Suleman Bought House For Daniella Okeke In Maryland Lagos - Sahara R. by Markangel: 10:05pm On Mar 12, 2017
Wow!! First 5,000 Nairaland Members To Like This Page.Will Be Giving #2,000 Recharge Card instantly

Click To Like Page
Re: Apostle Suleman Bought House For Daniella Okeke In Maryland Lagos - Sahara R. by bedspread: 10:05pm On Mar 12, 2017
distilledwalex:

My people perish cos dey lack wisdom. . Why are some Nigerians like dis.. You get brainwashed so much so that you cant even differentiate lie feom truth... I tayya for ur matta...
BE CAREFUL B4 U HEAP CURSES IN YOUR LIFE...can't u comment with decorum ?
Re: Apostle Suleman Bought House For Daniella Okeke In Maryland Lagos - Sahara R. by progress69: 10:05pm On Mar 12, 2017
Cire80:
lay the burden of proof on the accused? This shows you're not reasonable at all. You don't know anything about what you just wrote. Do you know anybody can accuse anybody of anything? If I know your identity, I can post your image on blogs and frame up a story on it.

Well done. U get sense well. Tell ur useless god to sue as he promised if he has balls. But as usual u clowns will find a reason or an excuse for him, like the Coza clown

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Bought House For Daniella Okeke In Maryland Lagos - Sahara R. by tifany89(m): 10:06pm On Mar 12, 2017
goldenceo1:
Sum gullible pple will com here and say dis is cheap blackmail to bring down their Jesus Suleman. Why must Stephanie Otobo single out Daniella Okeke out of Nollywood Oloshos who this Man of God has been showering with Church Title and Offering, Only for we to find a G-Wagon registered in Apostle Suleman name in her compound.

If you still support this Suleman blindly u are loss in JESUS and Holy Spirit...
Initially I been dey support d guy but right now Apostle second name na OYO( own your own)

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Bought House For Daniella Okeke In Maryland Lagos - Sahara R. by jiorhemen(m): 10:06pm On Mar 12, 2017
MathsChic:

I said that's "abuse", oga, not "sexual abuse". Read well na.
You changed it later. My reaction was to your first post where you said that "allegations of sexual abuse by this pastor continues to pile"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Wizkid Changes Seat To Prevent Lady From Taking Pictures With Him / Etinosa Idemudia: My Boyfriend Is 10 Years Younger And He Is Huge Down There / See Davido Back Then In Secondary School (+PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.