Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,412 members, 7,819,472 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:55 PM

Apostle Suleman Bought House For Daniella Okeke In Maryland Lagos - Sahara R. - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Apostle Suleman Bought House For Daniella Okeke In Maryland Lagos - Sahara R. (86313 Views)

Omojuwa Defends Mercy Aigbe And Toke Makinwa Over 'Ambode Bought House' Rumors / Is This Apostle Suleman's Car Parked At Daniella Okeke's House? (December 2016) / Chidinma Okeke In Lagos Court This Morning - Chukwuemeka Ugwuonye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Suleman Bought House For Daniella Okeke In Maryland Lagos - Sahara R. by FemiLastBorn(m): 9:41pm On Mar 12, 2017
Apostle Sulaimon Church members Be Like.... Ehnehn Pastor Am sweating To Pay My Tithe.. Ur Giving It To Danielle Okeke ba? Ok Wehdone sir.

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Bought House For Daniella Okeke In Maryland Lagos - Sahara R. by newfound2012: 9:41pm On Mar 12, 2017
gsmphoneseller:
This is clear indication that powerful Fulani forces are behind the propaganda against apostle suleman....

Gullible Christian are the first to believe these orchestrated propaganda by APC and the Fulani's.....

Christians who believed these lies will hate themselves when Christianity is finally destroyed in Nigeria and full islamization of Nigeria begins........

learn to speak like an enlightened individual or keep quiet. lame defenses like yours is what is making people like me believe that this allegations has some truth in it

8 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Bought House For Daniella Okeke In Maryland Lagos - Sahara R. by agrovick(m): 9:41pm On Mar 12, 2017
In Lil Kesh voice, Aunty Daniella onidi nla.
Yansh be causing problems since the day of Sodom and Gomorrah grin
Re: Apostle Suleman Bought House For Daniella Okeke In Maryland Lagos - Sahara R. by GodblessNig247(m): 9:41pm On Mar 12, 2017
kennygee:

Just telling it as it is.

As promising as Samson was, no be woman bring am to him downfall?

But y would a married man cheat. I have never cheated on my wife. The pastor is married and has a lovely wife y this allegations. Not good at all

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Bought House For Daniella Okeke In Maryland Lagos - Sahara R. by jiorhemen(m): 9:42pm On Mar 12, 2017
MathsChic:

Oga, read well na. There was one report today of sexual assault. And the Stephanie woman alleged that he gave her something to drink in order to dislodge her pregnancy. If that's not abuse, I wonder what it is
Giving someone something that can destroy pregnancy to drink is bad and evil, and I am not disputing that. But calling the act of giving someone liquid to drink "sexual abuse" or "sexual assault" is confusing to me.

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Bought House For Daniella Okeke In Maryland Lagos - Sahara R. by unstableaswater: 9:42pm On Mar 12, 2017
Where is the prove?

I dont believe APC sahara reporters.
Re: Apostle Suleman Bought House For Daniella Okeke In Maryland Lagos - Sahara R. by maclatunji: 9:42pm On Mar 12, 2017
Inspectorsuga:

Ask urself the same question u are asking me since u are all knowing and omnipotent...

So, on one hand you want to accuse Governor El-Rufai for Sulaiman's travails but you choose to ignore all the evidence pointing to his wrongdoings and when directed to them begin to use strawman tactics.

The Internet does allow different kinds of idiocy prevail.

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Bought House For Daniella Okeke In Maryland Lagos - Sahara R. by fryoobest(m): 9:43pm On Mar 12, 2017
AntiWailer:

But he is not a business man.

The f00lish congregation contribute for Pastor to be paying for Yanssh

He is accountable to them and should come out straight
Keep Promoting Suleman thinking you are pulling him down, no go look for how to deal with poverty wet dey your Lineage for ages.... Fool!!!
Re: Apostle Suleman Bought House For Daniella Okeke In Maryland Lagos - Sahara R. by Nobody: 9:43pm On Mar 12, 2017
this is unprofessional journalism i must say. they just havent gathered any factual evidence other than cooked up stories
Re: Apostle Suleman Bought House For Daniella Okeke In Maryland Lagos - Sahara R. by GeniusDavid(m): 9:43pm On Mar 12, 2017
Opetech:

Intelligent, you are just too brainy!
Lucky Husband. Am I not? grin
Re: Apostle Suleman Bought House For Daniella Okeke In Maryland Lagos - Sahara R. by Nobody: 9:43pm On Mar 12, 2017
bedspread:
SAHARA!!!HOW MUCH WERE U PAID TO TARNISH GOD'S SERVANT!!!

TIME WILL TELL!!

THE GATES OF HELL CANNOT RISE AGAINST THE CHURCH!!!

They Shall surely gather, but not by me, Whosoever shall gather together against Me shall fall for my sake...

THE scripture cannot be broken.........

I am not Member of OFM.. I hv nothing to do with them... I am a CHOSEN and I hv seen Agents of Darkness unleashed against God's Servant. One thing is sure, they will disappear the same way they came..

Lmao grin grin grin grin kwantinu.
GodblessNig247:

But y would a married man cheat. I have never cheated on my wife. The pastor is married and has a lovely wife y this allegations. Not good at all

You are a wise man.

1 Like

ezeagu:
God will continue to expose and disgrace pentecostalism.

With that statement above. You reason like a baby.
Re: Apostle Suleman Bought House For Daniella Okeke In Maryland Lagos - Sahara R. by bishopjoe02(m): 9:43pm On Mar 12, 2017
MathsChic:
Unfortunately, Nigerians are not one to tell the truth, or open up when sh..it hits the fan. We have to continue guessing. We are dealing with a population (and a pastor) who understand that denial works well in this country and can be effectively used to garner sympathy. In other saner countries, people don't ask for picture evidences or video evidences. Instead, they lay the burden of proof on the accused, while maintaining the right to still charge the accuser for lying or defamation, should the accusations turn out unsubstantiated. Nigeria is just such a confusing place. Accusations are thrown about and in the midst of this it's hard to even tell lies from truth or truth from lies. It's a veritable mix of spicy slime; too damning to ignore and in some cases too ridiculous to accept.

However, while many may continue to deny it, it's clear there's something fishy going on here. The sultry actress, Daniella Okeke, is yet to respond to the allegations. It begs the question: who in their right mind would not immediately flinch and jump to counter these allegations of misdemeanor, if indeed they were innocent?

Second, when the allegations of sexual abuse by this pastor continues to pile, as it does now, why shouldn't we think there's something wrong and he needs to offer better defensive claims than that he is being persecuted by a vengeful government that didn't like his earlier utterances against it?

I have come to the conclusion that Nigerians are just too gullible. When several women came out to accuse Bill Cosby of sexual assault, not a few Nigerians rolled out the drums in support of these women, immediately tagging Bill Cosby an abuser. In addition, the burden was on Bill to prove himself innocent. The details these women shared showed much more than that they were on a well-planned mission to destroy his reputation. Shouldn't the same apply now in the case of the so-called Apostle Sulaimon?

this is just media trail, is there any proof to show that the said house was bought by the pastor, even the so-called Stephanie have not show us any proof, apart from that photoshop snap chat pics, I thought she said she have a video, why haven't she release it.
Re: Apostle Suleman Bought House For Daniella Okeke In Maryland Lagos - Sahara R. by emi14: 9:44pm On Mar 12, 2017
progress69:

U never get sense up till now?

See if ur useless god is clean let him file a libel suit against the accusers.

Trust me, he will keep quite like the Coza theif too.

Let your god be useless . Let ur useless sense get you out of sight. You where breast-fed with insults.will never read any trash that will come from your polluted whole self. Nonsense
Re: Apostle Suleman Bought House For Daniella Okeke In Maryland Lagos - Sahara R. by TeamSimple(m): 9:44pm On Mar 12, 2017
Inspectorsuga:
Do we need any more proof to see how dis evil dwarf in Kaduna state government house is abusing d power of his office and doing everything within his power to bring down d minister/ministry of God...
Now we know why no one dare come out to openly criticize d activities of these Fulani herdmen n their chief sponsors....
If apostle Suleiman have not condemned this terrorist organization will we be having all this senseless news flooding into nairaland at any passing minute...
This is a war against the church of God and its a pity dat my fellow Christian brethren are not thinking outside d box n seeing d bigger picture of d motive behind dis sponsored media war/propaganda against the christian faith...
We hear stories of Muslim clerics who commits more atrocities than this news they are pushing to frontpage by each passing minute buh wen av we experienced this kinda media propaganda regarding d excesses of a Muslim cleric....
Lastly is none of this ladies have laid any claim to been raped or manipulated into this so-clamed sexcapades, why is d media trying to present them as victims....
The church of God must always stand nomater high and mighty d tribulation.....
Omegaite spotted. Please leave Islam and Muslims out of your apostles woes. I thought you guys were jumping all around when he was busy tongue lashing el-rufai. Well if El ruffai is the one on his case, I think this is the time the fake apostool need his god the more.

Meanwhile no Muslim name has occurred in the supposed blackmail. From Stephanie to Keyamo to okeke are all Christians. So Oga carry your gullible brain Comot.

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Bought House For Daniella Okeke In Maryland Lagos - Sahara R. by bbee(m): 9:44pm On Mar 12, 2017
NOBODY, I SAY NOBODY CAN DESTROY THE WORK OF GOD. NO MATTER THE RAGE OF HELL AGAINST OUR FATHER, THE DEVIL CAN'T SUCCEED. NO MATTER HOW LONG IT TAKES, THE LIARS WILL CONFESS EXCEPT GOD IS NOT ON THE THRONE.
Re: Apostle Suleman Bought House For Daniella Okeke In Maryland Lagos - Sahara R. by introvertme: 9:45pm On Mar 12, 2017
Ask4Info:
There is a VERY STRONG PRAYER POINT people, especially Elites and Politicians need to start praying every morning..

Every day you wake up, Tell God:

May the Spirit of Sahara Reporters Never Concentrate on Me. Anybody Sahara Reporters concentrate on, if them no ruin him life them no dey turn back.

Lmao bro,Sahara reporters dey para ooo,na do or die 4 any matter dem carry

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Bought House For Daniella Okeke In Maryland Lagos - Sahara R. by ezeagu(m): 9:45pm On Mar 12, 2017
JimaeChinko:

With that statement above. You reason like a baby.

Actually, I reason like somebody that abhors scam artists and craves common sense.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Bought House For Daniella Okeke In Maryland Lagos - Sahara R. by FILEBE(m): 9:45pm On Mar 12, 2017
MathsChic:
Unfortunately, Nigerians are not one to tell the truth, or open up when sh..it hits the fan. We have to continue guessing. We are dealing with a population (and a pastor) who understand that denial works well in this country and can be effectively used to garner sympathy. In other saner countries, people don't ask for picture evidences or video evidences. Instead, they lay the burden of proof on the accused, while maintaining the right to still charge the accuser for lying or defamation, should the accusations turn out unsubstantiated. Nigeria is just such a confusing place. Accusations are thrown about and in the midst of this it's hard to even tell lies from truth or truth from lies. It's a veritable mix of spicy slime; too damning to ignore and in some cases too ridiculous to accept.

However, while many may continue to deny it, it's clear there's something fishy going on here. The sultry actress, Daniella Okeke, is yet to respond to the allegations. It begs the question: who in their right mind would not immediately flinch and jump to counter these allegations of misdemeanor, if indeed they were innocent?

Second, when the allegations of sexual abuse by this pastor continues to pile, as it does now, why shouldn't we think there's something wrong and he needs to offer better defensive claims than that he is being persecuted by a vengeful government that didn't like his earlier utterances against it?

I have come to the conclusion that Nigerians are just too gullible. When several women came out to accuse Bill Cosby of sexual assault, not a few Nigerians rolled out the drums in support of these women, immediately tagging Bill Cosby an abuser. In addition, the burden was on Bill to prove himself innocent. The details these women shared showed much more than that they were on a well-planned mission to destroy his reputation. Shouldn't the same apply now in the case of the so-called Apostle Sulaimon?

Nne. I am not one to believe a story hook line and sinker. Nah. not me. I don't conclude if I don't see facts. I trust my instincts and hunch. over the years, I have taken time to study humans and their behaviours. I use the empathy method to truly know why they act the way they do.

There are three sides to a story; the accused's, the accuser and the viewers/spectators. The viewers always try to put pieces together. They are always flawed from sentiments, hatred and Jealousy. The wise amongst them know better not to be biased but be factual.

I don't just don't like the way we worship someone in this country. We are all humans and can't be perfect!

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Bought House For Daniella Okeke In Maryland Lagos - Sahara R. by Topxcel: 9:46pm On Mar 12, 2017
bedspread:

TIME WILL TELL!!

They Shall surely gather, but not by me, Whosoever shall gather together against Me shall fall for my sake...

I am not Member of OFM.. I hv nothing to do with them... I am a CHOSEN and I hv seen Agents of Darkness unleashed against God's Servant. One thing is sure, they will disappear the same way they came..

Gbam.
I concur
Re: Apostle Suleman Bought House For Daniella Okeke In Maryland Lagos - Sahara R. by GodblessNig247(m): 9:47pm On Mar 12, 2017
kennygee:

You are a wise man.

May God give us the wisdom to live our lives aright
Re: Apostle Suleman Bought House For Daniella Okeke In Maryland Lagos - Sahara R. by seunmsg(m): 9:47pm On Mar 12, 2017
Young03:
Daniella ur mother must be proud of u

Apostle rob church members

u rob apostle

tru igbo girl

grin grin grin grin grin

I only pity folks like todayboy and other members of his church who pay tithes and offerings that sule used in financing his perverted lifestyle. Hopefully, the scale will fall from their eyes very soon.

3 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Bought House For Daniella Okeke In Maryland Lagos - Sahara R. by Nobody: 9:47pm On Mar 12, 2017
Young03:
Daniella ur mother must be proud of u

u rob apostle

tru igbo girl

Daniella rub apostle

tru igbo girl

.copied. ..
Re: Apostle Suleman Bought House For Daniella Okeke In Maryland Lagos - Sahara R. by distilledwalex(m): 9:48pm On Mar 12, 2017
bedspread:

TIME WILL TELL!!

My people perish cos dey lack wisdom. . Why are some Nigerians like dis.. You get brainwashed so much so that you cant even differentiate lie feom truth... I tayya for ur matta...

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Bought House For Daniella Okeke In Maryland Lagos - Sahara R. by Nobody: 9:49pm On Mar 12, 2017
GodblessNig247:

May God give us the wisdom to live our lives aright

Amen.
Re: Apostle Suleman Bought House For Daniella Okeke In Maryland Lagos - Sahara R. by Nobody: 9:49pm On Mar 12, 2017
distilledwalex:

Mad bouy.. U don make me laff pour water for my wedding album.. Wetin i go tell my wife now ehn shocked

You would show her Daniella's pix in red... i can bet you, her expression would be.. shocked shocked shocked

3 seconds after, na pestle she go knack for your head...her face would be... angry angry angry

1 Like

E mi?? Me?? Buy mansion for woman wey no be my wife?? When dem never swear for me. Even on top jazz. I no fit

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Bought House For Daniella Okeke In Maryland Lagos - Sahara R. by ZeroUnity: 9:51pm On Mar 12, 2017
I don't know who to TRUST ANYMORE... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed kiss
Re: Apostle Suleman Bought House For Daniella Okeke In Maryland Lagos - Sahara R. by lemolemo: 9:51pm On Mar 12, 2017
What a waste of poor people's tithe

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Bought House For Daniella Okeke In Maryland Lagos - Sahara R. by Inspectorsuga(m): 9:52pm On Mar 12, 2017
LeFreakSoChic:

Your idiocy is of elephantine proportions.
See dem agents of darkness...please find ur way down to the pit of hell where u belong cos I don't engage in argument with ur likes...
Re: Apostle Suleman Bought House For Daniella Okeke In Maryland Lagos - Sahara R. by distilledwalex(m): 9:52pm On Mar 12, 2017
JustinSlayer69:

You would show her Daniella's pix in red... i can bet you, her expression would be.. shocked shocked shocked

3 seconds after, na pestle she go knack for your head...her face would be... angry angry angry
Get basket mouth contact bro... Youll be greater than him in comedy ah sweh... Make i show her Daniellas pics cheiiiii.. Person wey no kuku get big yash before. . Na jealousy she go use knack me pestle for head

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Wizkid Changes Seat To Prevent Lady From Taking Pictures With Him / Etinosa Idemudia: My Boyfriend Is 10 Years Younger And He Is Huge Down There / See Davido Back Then In Secondary School (+PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.