Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,413 members, 7,819,479 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:00 PM

Apostle Suleman Bought House For Daniella Okeke In Maryland Lagos - Sahara R. - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Apostle Suleman Bought House For Daniella Okeke In Maryland Lagos - Sahara R. (86314 Views)

Omojuwa Defends Mercy Aigbe And Toke Makinwa Over 'Ambode Bought House' Rumors / Is This Apostle Suleman's Car Parked At Daniella Okeke's House? (December 2016) / Chidinma Okeke In Lagos Court This Morning - Chukwuemeka Ugwuonye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Suleman Bought House For Daniella Okeke In Maryland Lagos - Sahara R. by mu2sa2: 9:24pm On Mar 12, 2017
ezeagu:
God will continue to expose and disgrace pentecostalism.
Eh!
Re: Apostle Suleman Bought House For Daniella Okeke In Maryland Lagos - Sahara R. by Nobody: 9:25pm On Mar 12, 2017
zionmade2:

It is d responsibility of d accuser to bring forward all necessary evidence. D person being accused has no obligation to defend himself unless he wants. I blame d man for even responding to a prostitute in d first place he shud have borrowed a leaf from Pst Chris and TB Joshua who dnt care about d Rubbish the world has to say

He responded cos he isn't I innocent and he knows it

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Bought House For Daniella Okeke In Maryland Lagos - Sahara R. by Backinfront(m): 9:26pm On Mar 12, 2017
sweerychick:
Why do I have this feeling that most of these allegations against pastor Suleiman may be true undecided after all there's no smoke without fire
May be true? Miss. It. Is. True!!!

5 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Bought House For Daniella Okeke In Maryland Lagos - Sahara R. by Adesiji77: 9:26pm On Mar 12, 2017
I knew this would make FP. It's the trending topic on NL now cool
Re: Apostle Suleman Bought House For Daniella Okeke In Maryland Lagos - Sahara R. by TinaAnita(f): 9:26pm On Mar 12, 2017
What are these accusers really up to? What's the bone of contention? Why the despete moves to nail Apostle Sule? I'm not understandING
Re: Apostle Suleman Bought House For Daniella Okeke In Maryland Lagos - Sahara R. by newfound2012: 9:26pm On Mar 12, 2017
Inspectorsuga:
Do we need any more proof to see how dis evil dwarf in Kaduna state government house is abusing d power of his office and doing everything within his power to bring down d minister/ministry of God...
Now we know why no one dare come out to openly criticize d activities of these Fulani herdmen n their chief sponsors....
If apostle Suleiman have not condemned this terrorist organization will we be having all this senseless news flooding into nairaland at any passing minute...
This is a war against the church of God and its a pity dat my fellow Christian brethren are not thinking outside d box n seeing d bigger picture of d motive behind dis sponsored media war/propaganda against the christian faith...
We hear stories of Muslim clerics who commits more atrocities than this news they are pushing to frontpage by each passing minute buh wen av we experienced this kinda media propaganda regarding d excesses of a Muslim cleric....
Lastly is none of this ladies have laid any claim to been raped or manipulated into this so-clamed sexcapades, why is d media trying to present them as victims....
The church of God must always stand nomater high and mighty d tribulation.....

leave the Muslims and the atheist out of this. Na Pastor supported by gullible followers vs international oloshi supported by Sahara reporter and a controversial lawyer .

when the Imam do im own, we don't don't blame it on the leadership of CAN or fayose, so let's not blame the Muslims for the sins of a pastor

25 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Bought House For Daniella Okeke In Maryland Lagos - Sahara R. by zabuur: 9:26pm On Mar 12, 2017
And Alfa Sule and co will be giving prophecies revealed to them from God at the beginning of the year. So, he couldn't foresee all these. None of his fellow mogs could tell him, this was gonna happen.

For all those trying to scare people with Hell coz you are ssuppoting your mog, take note. He's just a bloody human that will account for his deeds too

5 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Bought House For Daniella Okeke In Maryland Lagos - Sahara R. by Skookum(m): 9:26pm On Mar 12, 2017
Sahara reporters are known to be liar so d unthencity is 0%.

Re: Apostle Suleman Bought House For Daniella Okeke In Maryland Lagos - Sahara R. by nijascammers: 9:26pm On Mar 12, 2017
Ask4Info:
There is a VERY STRONG PRAYER POINT people, especially Elites and Politicians need start every morning..

Every day you wake up, Tell God:

May the Spirit of Sahara Reporters Never Concentrate on Me. Anybody Sahara Repirters concentrate on, if them no ruin him life them no dey turn back.
Nigerian mentality and stupidity. Does it take away the facts?

5 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Bought House For Daniella Okeke In Maryland Lagos - Sahara R. by abdulaz: 9:26pm On Mar 12, 2017
emi14:
This comedy is stage managed. These ladies without shame are paid for these drama for the gods. Shame to the motivators.

Did elrufai used Daniella okeke to get to apostle suleman too?

He should gladly come out and clear the air of these allegations levelled against him.

16 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Bought House For Daniella Okeke In Maryland Lagos - Sahara R. by Realdeals(m): 9:27pm On Mar 12, 2017
FRC Code of Governance for Not-for-Profit entities needs to be enforced.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman Bought House For Daniella Okeke In Maryland Lagos - Sahara R. by progress69: 9:27pm On Mar 12, 2017
Inspectorsuga:
Do we need any more proof to see how dis evil dwarf in Kaduna state government house is abusing d power of his office and doing everything within his power to bring down d minister/ministry of God...
Now we know why no one dare come out to openly criticize d activities of these Fulani herdmen n their chief sponsors....
If apostle Suleiman have not condemned this terrorist organization will we be having all this senseless news flooding into nairaland at any passing minute...
This is a war against the church of God and its a pity dat my fellow Christian brethren are not thinking outside d box n seeing d bigger picture of d motive behind dis sponsored media war/propaganda against the christian faith...
We hear stories of Muslim clerics who commits more atrocities than this news they are pushing to frontpage by each passing minute buh wen av we experienced this kinda media propaganda regarding d excesses of a Muslim cleric....
Lastly is none of this ladies have laid any claim to been raped or manipulated into this so-clamed sexcapades, why is d media trying to present them as victims....

Una never get sense. I am a Christian. Forget this Christianity rubbish u are portraying.

If ur god is innocent, let him file a libel suit.....

Trust me he will win.

But as usual. . it will go the coza way

11 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Bought House For Daniella Okeke In Maryland Lagos - Sahara R. by Nobody: 9:27pm On Mar 12, 2017
Inspectorsuga:
This is not about the church sir.This about a randy “man of God" that chase after any thing in skirt.I refuse to be a SHEEPLE

18 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Bought House For Daniella Okeke In Maryland Lagos - Sahara R. by Sogold: 9:28pm On Mar 12, 2017
Still no evidence!
Anybody can write anything but so far the writer could not produce any viable evidence, I STAND WITH APOSTLE!

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Bought House For Daniella Okeke In Maryland Lagos - Sahara R. by Collins4u1(m): 9:28pm On Mar 12, 2017
That pix of her in red gown can upset a d*ck.. That ass though! Vaseline crew ti take over.
Re: Apostle Suleman Bought House For Daniella Okeke In Maryland Lagos - Sahara R. by Nobody: 9:28pm On Mar 12, 2017
Otobo don cause kasala for Johnnyman

Otobo don turn Suleman to Sillyman shocked
Otobo don turn Johnson to Johnnyman lipsrsealed
Otobo don turn Omega Ministries to Maga Ministries angry

Beware of Otobo!!!!!!!!
Beware of obo!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Bought House For Daniella Okeke In Maryland Lagos - Sahara R. by Inspectorsuga(m): 9:29pm On Mar 12, 2017
newfound2012:

leave the Muslims and the atheist out of this. Na Pastor supported by gullible followers vs international oloshi supported by Sahara reporter and a controversial lawyer .

when the Imam do im own, we don't don't blame it on the leadership of CAN or fayose, so let's not blame the Muslims for the sins of a pastor

So u have now judged and declared him guilty right?
Re: Apostle Suleman Bought House For Daniella Okeke In Maryland Lagos - Sahara R. by Nobody: 9:29pm On Mar 12, 2017
MathsChic:
Unfortunately, Nigerians are not one to tell the truth, or open up when sh..it hits the fan. We have to continue guessing. We are dealing with a population (and a pastor) who understand that denial works well in this country and can be effectively used to garner sympathy. In other saner countries, people don't ask for picture evidences or video evidences. Instead, they lay the burden of proof on the accused, while maintaining the right to still charge the accuser for lying or defamation, should the accusations turn out unsubstantiated. Nigeria is just such a confusing place. Accusations are thrown about and in the midst of this it's hard to even tell lies from truth or truth from lies. It's a veritable mix of spicy slime; too damning to ignore and in some cases too ridiculous to accept.

However, while many may continue to deny it, it's clear there's something fishy going on here. The sultry actress, Daniella Okeke, is yet to respond to the allegations. It begs the question: who in their right mind would not immediately flinch and jump to counter these allegations of misdemeanor, if indeed they were innocent?

Second, when the allegations of sexual abuse by this pastor continues to pile, as it does now, why shouldn't we think there's something wrong and he needs to offer better defensive claims than that he is being persecuted by a vengeful government that didn't like his earlier utterances against it?

I have come to the conclusion that Nigerians are just too gullible. When several women came out to accuse Bill Cosby of sexual assault, not a few Nigerians rolled out the drums in support of these women, immediately tagging Bill Cosby an abuser. In addition, the burden was on Bill to prove himself innocent. The details these women shared showed much more than that they were on a well-planned mission to destroy his reputation. Shouldn't the same apply now in the case of the so-called Apostle Sulaimon?

Why are you impatient? Must things happen at yur pace ?

Why not wait ?

Ever heard of the O.J. Simpson trial ? Find out how long it took.

Patience is a virtue, let's be patient. Not all of us condemned Cosby. Till date, i'm waiting on the Cosby marra. Dont generalize ma

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Bought House For Daniella Okeke In Maryland Lagos - Sahara R. by Respect55(m): 9:29pm On Mar 12, 2017
MathsChic:
Unfortunately, Nigerians are not one to tell the truth, or open up when sh..it hits the fan. We have to continue guessing. We are dealing with a population (and a pastor) who understand that denial works well in this country and can be effectively used to garner sympathy. In other saner countries, people don't ask for picture evidences or video evidences. Instead, they lay the burden of proof on the accused, while maintaining the right to still charge the accuser for lying or defamation, should the accusations turn out unsubstantiated. Nigeria is just such a confusing place. Accusations are thrown about and in the midst of this it's hard to even tell lies from truth or truth from lies. It's a veritable mix of spicy slime; too damning to ignore and in some cases too ridiculous to accept.

However, while many may continue to deny it, it's clear there's something fishy going on here. The sultry actress, Daniella Okeke, is yet to respond to the allegations. It begs the question: who in their right mind would not immediately flinch and jump to counter these allegations of misdemeanor, if indeed they were innocent?

Second, when the allegations of sexual abuse by this pastor continues to pile, as it does now, why shouldn't we think there's something wrong and he needs to offer better defensive claims than that he is being persecuted by a vengeful government that didn't like his earlier utterances against it?

I have come to the conclusion that Nigerians are just too gullible. When several women came out to accuse Bill Cosby of sexual assault, not a few Nigerians rolled out the drums in support of these women, immediately tagging Bill Cosby an abuser. In addition, the burden was on Bill to prove himself innocent. The details these women shared showed much more than that they were on a well-planned mission to destroy his reputation. Shouldn't the same apply now in the case of the so-called Apostle Sulaimon?
I wud have commended u for ur great write-up till I got to wia u blew it up... that Nigerians are so gullible. That made u guilty of fallacy of hasty generalisation. How many Nigerians have u met to conclude that we are gullible and feeble-minded? If we are to go by ur postulation, then u are also gullible if u r a Nigerian. Stop saying things that will hurt the sensitivity of the public pls. Weldone aldsame.

6 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Bought House For Daniella Okeke In Maryland Lagos - Sahara R. by Owiii(m): 9:29pm On Mar 12, 2017
JustinSlayer69:
Where are the gullible sheep defending the Apostle?

I don't blame the man sha, if na me see that kin bakassi, I fit sell my birth certificate wink

So na so u dey spend my tithe, Sule?
Shut up your mouth, I say shut up and receive sense
Re: Apostle Suleman Bought House For Daniella Okeke In Maryland Lagos - Sahara R. by Nobody: 9:30pm On Mar 12, 2017
shocked Wehdone sir . They're damaging his reputation wella

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Bought House For Daniella Okeke In Maryland Lagos - Sahara R. by wayisshut: 9:30pm On Mar 12, 2017
ollah1:

Ensure you use your drugs before sleeping tonight

I think you need the drugs more
Re: Apostle Suleman Bought House For Daniella Okeke In Maryland Lagos - Sahara R. by zionmade2: 9:30pm On Mar 12, 2017
ollah1:

He responded cos he isn't I innocent and he knows it
Dats a big lie. Dis was his first major blackmail so he isnt experienced. Go and read about d pastors i mentioned earlier, they dont care no matter how loud d media is singing d blackmail. Dats people apostle Sule shud have contacted for advice on how to deal with blackmail
Re: Apostle Suleman Bought House For Daniella Okeke In Maryland Lagos - Sahara R. by prophetfire: 9:30pm On Mar 12, 2017
MathsChic:

una get plenty time. What is my biz? Its his church members headache to find out the truth. If he wronged anyone let them sue him instead of telling cock n bull stories n wanting me to start looking for the truth.
Re: Apostle Suleman Bought House For Daniella Okeke In Maryland Lagos - Sahara R. by Joysmith2: 9:30pm On Mar 12, 2017
Y is it only Sahara reporters, dat re following dis rumours up and down...... Yeye dy smell.....continue stupid pple....
Re: Apostle Suleman Bought House For Daniella Okeke In Maryland Lagos - Sahara R. by jamislaw(m): 9:30pm On Mar 12, 2017
I can sell my certificate for that ass. Suleiman the enjoy.
Re: Apostle Suleman Bought House For Daniella Okeke In Maryland Lagos - Sahara R. by bestspoke: 9:31pm On Mar 12, 2017
okonja:
Funke! Funke!! Funke!!!

Apostle must hear this grin. grin
Lmao..is this the apostle in those videos
Re: Apostle Suleman Bought House For Daniella Okeke In Maryland Lagos - Sahara R. by Owiii(m): 9:31pm On Mar 12, 2017
Sogold:
Still no evidence!
Anybody can write anything but so far the writer could not produce any viable evidence, I STAND WITH APOSTLE!
#istandwithapostlejohnsonsuleman#. God will vindicate him
Re: Apostle Suleman Bought House For Daniella Okeke In Maryland Lagos - Sahara R. by MathsChic(f): 9:31pm On Mar 12, 2017
Cire80:
lay the burden of proof on the accused? This shows you're not reasonable at all. You don't know anything about what you just wrote. Do you know anybody can accuse anybody of anything? If I know your identity, I can post your image on blogs and frame up a story on it.
If you read my comment well, you'll understand I said to lay the burden on the accused, while reserving the right to prosecute the accuser should the accusations turn out unsubstantiated. The lady shared too many details to warrant our attention. You think if someone came out tomorrow with a claim that Obama sexually assaulted her, you think Obama would just sit there and keep quiet? And not deem it fit to call for an investigation of these accusations?

So-called Apostle Sulaimon's defense is just shoddy. That the government is after him. And you really believe that? Wehdone Sir! cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Bought House For Daniella Okeke In Maryland Lagos - Sahara R. by GodblessNig247(m): 9:31pm On Mar 12, 2017
What's so special about her ass. That's just a shitbox

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Bought House For Daniella Okeke In Maryland Lagos - Sahara R. by Nobody: 9:32pm On Mar 12, 2017
ANYWHERE I GO IF I NO SEE APOSTLE SULEMAN NAH TONTO DIKEH I GO SEE.Weytin dey happen sef.LEMME COMMAN BE GOING gringringrin
Re: Apostle Suleman Bought House For Daniella Okeke In Maryland Lagos - Sahara R. by Nobody: 9:32pm On Mar 12, 2017
Owiii:

Shut up your mouth, I say shut up and receive sense

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Wizkid Changes Seat To Prevent Lady From Taking Pictures With Him / Etinosa Idemudia: My Boyfriend Is 10 Years Younger And He Is Huge Down There / Transcript Of Tiwa Savage's Interview With ThisDay Editor: 21 Things She Said

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.