Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,470 members, 7,816,115 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:18 AM

editied - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / editied (1165 Views)

Guys, Is This Too Much Thighs On A Woman Or You Men Like This? (photos) / 6 Reasons Why Slim Girls Will Always Look Better(photos) / Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

editied by Essentials1(m): 9:56pm On Mar 12, 2017
modified
Re: editied by ikp120(m): 10:03pm On Mar 12, 2017
Abeg OP, do you look better that that actor in that pic? undecided Abeg post your pics before me go subscribe. cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: editied by slimthugchimee(m): 10:05pm On Mar 12, 2017
not this bullshit again undecided
Re: editied by Essentials1(m): 5:48am On Mar 13, 2017
ikp120:
Abeg OP, do you look better that that actor in that pic? undecided Abeg post your pics before me go subscribe. cool cool cool

I have a HOW TO GET ROCK HARD ABS COURSE coming up.. and that time you will see my pics over social media and nairaland.. I will even pay to get it to frontpage... so that the interested people will register for the course....

the last time I uploaded my pic there was chaos, guys claiming I was trying to show that I am better than them... So that is why it's like this..

Simply subscribe if you want to be better than you are right now.... My blog is for people who want to love, groom and take care of their most priceless possession "their bodies"

(1) (Reply)

The Real Pepper Them Gang / Starting Life Over Again / Is This Cheating Or What?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.