Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,035 members, 7,845,369 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 04:32 PM

Olajumoke, Her Husband & Manager, Victoria Nkong Step Out In Style (photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olajumoke, Her Husband & Manager, Victoria Nkong Step Out In Style (photos) (80328 Views)

E-money Rocks Police Customised Facemask As He Steps Out In Style - Photos / Olajumoke's Photo Bomb Picture Rated No 6 In The World On A German TV (photo) / Olajumoke Spotted Sharing Bread & Butter To People On The Street(pics,video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olajumoke, Her Husband & Manager, Victoria Nkong Step Out In Style (photos) by Nobody: 11:40pm On Mar 12, 2017
kennygee:
This is the best I have seen this woman look.

She looks really good.

She does look really good but she still has the street tone on her fingers.

As I always tell folks, there are drop dead gorgeous girls in Nigeria they just need to be given $500 to go to the mall and boutique grin
Re: Olajumoke, Her Husband & Manager, Victoria Nkong Step Out In Style (photos) by agrovick(m): 11:43pm On Mar 12, 2017
jewelbaby55:
I just dey imagine myself for that whole outfit. I for make sense die

Oya wake up, over dreaming no good undecided
Re: Olajumoke, Her Husband & Manager, Victoria Nkong Step Out In Style (photos) by Abiodunne: 11:44pm On Mar 12, 2017
Hashimyussufamao:
so make we fry beans

My guy u sef pray make God change ur story. No beef the girl

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke, Her Husband & Manager, Victoria Nkong Step Out In Style (photos) by Codyt(m): 11:49pm On Mar 12, 2017
ShawttySoFyne:
See dark knuckles.
They've started giving her bleach cream
Ehen... Them Don come again.

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke, Her Husband & Manager, Victoria Nkong Step Out In Style (photos) by Codyt(m): 11:50pm On Mar 12, 2017
Safiaa:
Please stop sounding so uneducated.

Its not everything you see that equates to bleaching. Some people naturally have darker knuckles. Some people naturally have an uneven skin tone. The guilty ones bark the loudest. Don't be ignorant.

Good job jumoke.
Gbam gbam! grin reality check 1.5

Thumbs up

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke, Her Husband & Manager, Victoria Nkong Step Out In Style (photos) by Tex42(m): 11:52pm On Mar 12, 2017
The lady standing with Olajumoke in the second pix though, She really looks like a cat, a wild pussycat.

Sometimes I wonder if it's the same mirror we(guys) use that some of these Niki Minaj wanna be use.

Ladies, ur mirror is arguable the most truthful object In ur room, never doubt it.
Re: Olajumoke, Her Husband & Manager, Victoria Nkong Step Out In Style (photos) by dailyblog(m): 12:00am On Mar 13, 2017
Cute
Re: Olajumoke, Her Husband & Manager, Victoria Nkong Step Out In Style (photos) by BarrElChapo(m): 12:00am On Mar 13, 2017
She looks arrrghhhh... not the natural olajumoke.. long nails beached.. no no no
Re: Olajumoke, Her Husband & Manager, Victoria Nkong Step Out In Style (photos) by RealHaute: 12:00am On Mar 13, 2017
Muzanga:
Chai, she is not too local again. Her hubby go done begin smell smoke smoke for her nose oooo. I can imagine her removing his hands from her when he wants to do the do.
Be there visualizing another person's do. You better put your mind to better use. grin
Re: Olajumoke, Her Husband & Manager, Victoria Nkong Step Out In Style (photos) by KennyID17(m): 12:01am On Mar 13, 2017
Safiaa:

Its not everything you see that equates to bleaching. Some people naturally have darker knuckles. Some people naturally have an uneven skin tone. The guilty ones bark the loudest. Don't be ignorant.

Good job jumoke.

Am afraid u are d one sounding uneducated here, even if she has an u even skin tone, d difference shouldn't b that prominent. I havent even seen ppl with uneven skin tone before sef.pls let's call a spade a spade and not a shovel, she dey bleach!!! Not every that says d truth should b tagged"hater" or "bad belle".
Re: Olajumoke, Her Husband & Manager, Victoria Nkong Step Out In Style (photos) by sisisioge: 12:08am On Mar 13, 2017
She keeps evolving...
Re: Olajumoke, Her Husband & Manager, Victoria Nkong Step Out In Style (photos) by Burgerlomo: 12:11am On Mar 13, 2017
They look so lovely
Re: Olajumoke, Her Husband & Manager, Victoria Nkong Step Out In Style (photos) by Safiaa(f): 12:15am On Mar 13, 2017
I don't have time for people like you, honestly.

You can do your research on hyperpigmentation and skin discolouration. Then come back with some knowledge. You've never seen people with an uneven skin tone before? I'm sure you've never stepped out of the four corners of your local area. That's what gave you the confidence to splatter trash in my mentions. Bye.
KennyID17:

Am afraid u are d one sounding uneducated here, even if she has an u even skin tone, d difference shouldn't b that prominent. I havent even seen ppl with uneven skin top0ne before sef.pls let's call a spade a spade and not a shovel, she dey bleach!!! Not every that says d truth should b tagged"hater" or "bad belle".

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke, Her Husband & Manager, Victoria Nkong Step Out In Style (photos) by dsocioemmy(m): 12:21am On Mar 13, 2017
Na waoo.. upon all the clean up and make up?
Re: Olajumoke, Her Husband & Manager, Victoria Nkong Step Out In Style (photos) by Nobody: 12:22am On Mar 13, 2017
DesireBenjamin:

Lmao.... how yoruba take dey smell
lol,u go know na
Re: Olajumoke, Her Husband & Manager, Victoria Nkong Step Out In Style (photos) by FILEBE(m): 12:32am On Mar 13, 2017
Is any one having this problem here on Nairaland? The inability to open some topics with your browser. Example is this topic. I had to go use the Thor browser to open it. All other browsers wont open it . What's wrong SEUN?
Re: Olajumoke, Her Husband & Manager, Victoria Nkong Step Out In Style (photos) by okoisubra(m): 12:40am On Mar 13, 2017
Re: Olajumoke, Her Husband & Manager, Victoria Nkong Step Out In Style (photos) by LockDown69(m): 12:45am On Mar 13, 2017
Where's her ring and why are her knuckles black
Re: Olajumoke, Her Husband & Manager, Victoria Nkong Step Out In Style (photos) by KennyID17(m): 12:46am On Mar 13, 2017
Safiaa:
I don't have time for people like you, honestly.

You can do your research on hyperpigmentation and skin discolouration. Then come back with some knowledge. You've never seen people with an uneven skin tone before? I'm sure you've never stepped out of the four corners of your local area. That's what gave you the confidence to splatter trash in my mentions. Bye.

Woman!! I dunno if ur in heat, but i don't give a flying shag. Olajumoke never had hyperpigmentation or skin discoloration. So if she starts developing dark knuckes all of a sudden, then it only means one thing, she's bleaching! U claim she might b suffering one if d two conditions but only her knuckes are affected?
Abeg u sef reason am.
Re: Olajumoke, Her Husband & Manager, Victoria Nkong Step Out In Style (photos) by KennyID17(m): 12:48am On Mar 13, 2017
LockDown69:
Where's her ring and why are her knuckles black

Our mama safiaa shay she get hyperpigmentation or skin discoloration.

Re: Olajumoke, Her Husband & Manager, Victoria Nkong Step Out In Style (photos) by Nobody: 12:59am On Mar 13, 2017
Tittiees on my mind right now
Re: Olajumoke, Her Husband & Manager, Victoria Nkong Step Out In Style (photos) by admeenat: 1:04am On Mar 13, 2017
But d girl wowo no b small
Re: Olajumoke, Her Husband & Manager, Victoria Nkong Step Out In Style (photos) by akintho(m): 1:04am On Mar 13, 2017
[quote author=jewelbaby55 post=54530912]I just dey imagine myself for that whole outfit. I for make sense die[/quot

try to appreciate people.
Re: Olajumoke, Her Husband & Manager, Victoria Nkong Step Out In Style (photos) by ndbaba1(m): 1:28am On Mar 13, 2017
Why her knuckles dey very dark la? Fame and bleaching really go hand-in-hand
Re: Olajumoke, Her Husband & Manager, Victoria Nkong Step Out In Style (photos) by yinkslinks(m): 1:52am On Mar 13, 2017
Yoruba with bleach r like 5 & 6
Re: Olajumoke, Her Husband & Manager, Victoria Nkong Step Out In Style (photos) by Ademat7(m): 2:02am On Mar 13, 2017
jewelbaby55:
I just dey imagine myself for that whole outfit. I for make sense die
U don't mean it
Re: Olajumoke, Her Husband & Manager, Victoria Nkong Step Out In Style (photos) by fSociety: 2:07am On Mar 13, 2017
ShawttySoFyne:
See dark knuckles.

Yorubas are known for bleaching though. It's nothing new.
Re: Olajumoke, Her Husband & Manager, Victoria Nkong Step Out In Style (photos) by dikeigbo2(m): 2:28am On Mar 13, 2017
Una just de blow her beauty out of proportion....in all honesty,nothing so special
Re: Olajumoke, Her Husband & Manager, Victoria Nkong Step Out In Style (photos) by metallisc(m): 2:42am On Mar 13, 2017
yomibelle:
She definitely NAILED d dress
cos all i see is her long hawkish nails

i was wondering why... the need for excessively long nails
Re: Olajumoke, Her Husband & Manager, Victoria Nkong Step Out In Style (photos) by kosisokosi48(m): 4:55am On Mar 13, 2017
ShawttySoFyne:
See dark knuckles.
bobrisky dem

Re: Olajumoke, Her Husband & Manager, Victoria Nkong Step Out In Style (photos) by naksjude(m): 6:18am On Mar 13, 2017
Safiaa:

Good job jumoke.
during ur father's time hw many had dark knuckles naturally. ...i de wait 4 answer

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Saint Obi Poses With His Daughter, Fans React: 'She Is Future Miss World' / Daddy Freeze Finally Replies Pastor David Ibiyeomie Over Death Threat / Ozo And Nengi Arrive At Brighto's 30th Birthday Party Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.