Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,648 members, 7,854,706 topics. Date: Sunday, 09 June 2024 at 02:27 AM

Olajumoke, Her Husband & Manager, Victoria Nkong Step Out In Style (photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olajumoke, Her Husband & Manager, Victoria Nkong Step Out In Style (photos) (80337 Views)

E-money Rocks Police Customised Facemask As He Steps Out In Style - Photos / Olajumoke's Photo Bomb Picture Rated No 6 In The World On A German TV (photo) / Olajumoke Spotted Sharing Bread & Butter To People On The Street(pics,video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olajumoke, Her Husband & Manager, Victoria Nkong Step Out In Style (photos) by POTUS07(m): 11:00pm On Mar 12, 2017
Isorai. Someone give her a cold bottle of beer
Re: Olajumoke, Her Husband & Manager, Victoria Nkong Step Out In Style (photos) by frisky2good(m): 11:00pm On Mar 12, 2017
Muzanga:
Chai, she is not too local again. Her hubby go done begin smell smoke smoke for her nose oooo. I can imagine her removing his hands from her when he wants to do the do.

You go sabi scatter house

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke, Her Husband & Manager, Victoria Nkong Step Out In Style (photos) by DCMIX(m): 11:00pm On Mar 12, 2017
Ok
Re: Olajumoke, Her Husband & Manager, Victoria Nkong Step Out In Style (photos) by ominilongest(m): 11:00pm On Mar 12, 2017
i no sey una no go talk true..where is d beauty in dis 1 now?..all i c is make up undecided
Re: Olajumoke, Her Husband & Manager, Victoria Nkong Step Out In Style (photos) by pavy(m): 11:01pm On Mar 12, 2017
Davash222:

She's not too local again Like this Even, my guy don taya for her sef. The guy is like 'Nne, are you always like this?'

You got it all wrong...the guy was like; how i want take chop this canda, he has already undressed her in his mind, e remain make him start to...lipsrsealed
Re: Olajumoke, Her Husband & Manager, Victoria Nkong Step Out In Style (photos) by pennytrate: 11:01pm On Mar 12, 2017
♣ • → the guy above me is a perv•
°°
Re: Olajumoke, Her Husband & Manager, Victoria Nkong Step Out In Style (photos) by ayoxelee(m): 11:01pm On Mar 12, 2017
EternalTruth:
upon all the money T.Y Bello shower on am she still worwor I wonder how she been dey the time she used to hawk bread around

e b like say na dsame mind we dy use think

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Olajumoke, Her Husband & Manager, Victoria Nkong Step Out In Style (photos) by UncleJudax(m): 11:01pm On Mar 12, 2017
ShawttySoFyne:
See dark knuckles.
They've started giving her bleach cream
Those bread girls de bleach on there own self. Dem no need give her. She go bring come.
Re: Olajumoke, Her Husband & Manager, Victoria Nkong Step Out In Style (photos) by GodblessNig247(m): 11:04pm On Mar 12, 2017
Why is the man's face like that. It seems he is not comfortable with his wife's fame. grin
Re: Olajumoke, Her Husband & Manager, Victoria Nkong Step Out In Style (photos) by Enemyofpeace: 11:05pm On Mar 12, 2017
With her padded breast
Re: Olajumoke, Her Husband & Manager, Victoria Nkong Step Out In Style (photos) by nonix22(m): 11:07pm On Mar 12, 2017
Those nails no follow
Re: Olajumoke, Her Husband & Manager, Victoria Nkong Step Out In Style (photos) by GindoX(m): 11:08pm On Mar 12, 2017
What's sexy there... Afonjas, shey una noticed werin u notice? grin her one br**st big pass one grin
Re: Olajumoke, Her Husband & Manager, Victoria Nkong Step Out In Style (photos) by DesireBenjamin: 11:10pm On Mar 12, 2017
Rayhandrinni:
she still de smell yoruba yoruba

Lmao.... how yoruba take dey smell

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke, Her Husband & Manager, Victoria Nkong Step Out In Style (photos) by GodblessNig247(m): 11:10pm On Mar 12, 2017
jewelbaby55:
I just dey imagine myself for that whole outfit. I for make sense die

Kai I would have got one for u but.... Check my profile pic

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke, Her Husband & Manager, Victoria Nkong Step Out In Style (photos) by DanielGb(m): 11:11pm On Mar 12, 2017
God's Grace. The sign that God still do miracle.
Re: Olajumoke, Her Husband & Manager, Victoria Nkong Step Out In Style (photos) by DanielGb(m): 11:13pm On Mar 12, 2017
jewelbaby55:

Take your eyes out of her own dress. Go get your own. You will look like you in it.

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke, Her Husband & Manager, Victoria Nkong Step Out In Style (photos) by AngelicBeing: 11:13pm On Mar 12, 2017
tongue
Re: Olajumoke, Her Husband & Manager, Victoria Nkong Step Out In Style (photos) by EternalTruth: 11:15pm On Mar 12, 2017
ayoxelee:

e b like say na dsame mind we dy use think
seriously. everybody just dey comment say she fine but I'm wondering why she isn't looking attractive to me..
u follow see am?

2 Likes

Re: Olajumoke, Her Husband & Manager, Victoria Nkong Step Out In Style (photos) by Nobody: 11:16pm On Mar 12, 2017
the tv host b like,, how do u wash your vj with those nails/ grin grin grin grin
Re: Olajumoke, Her Husband & Manager, Victoria Nkong Step Out In Style (photos) by Thisboysef(m): 11:19pm On Mar 12, 2017
End time dress
Re: Olajumoke, Her Husband & Manager, Victoria Nkong Step Out In Style (photos) by ayoxelee(m): 11:19pm On Mar 12, 2017
EternalTruth:
seriously. everybody just dey comment say she fine but I'm wondering why she isn't looking attractive to me..
u follow see am?

I've bn trying to just assume she's beautiful but d assumption no gri do na hin me I come gve up. she no even justify her hype
Re: Olajumoke, Her Husband & Manager, Victoria Nkong Step Out In Style (photos) by varmint: 11:20pm On Mar 12, 2017
jewelbaby55:
Can I meet your friend in the white top?

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke, Her Husband & Manager, Victoria Nkong Step Out In Style (photos) by Adieza(m): 11:20pm On Mar 12, 2017
Goodluck Dear, I neeed writers for my agric blog. Kindly whatsapp me 08074114382
Re: Olajumoke, Her Husband & Manager, Victoria Nkong Step Out In Style (photos) by ariyebaba(m): 11:20pm On Mar 12, 2017
If no be say u be ma sister, i for talk sense into u.

jewelbaby55:

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke, Her Husband & Manager, Victoria Nkong Step Out In Style (photos) by AkumahTalk(m): 11:22pm On Mar 12, 2017
Those knuckles tho! grin
Re: Olajumoke, Her Husband & Manager, Victoria Nkong Step Out In Style (photos) by EASYSHO: 11:23pm On Mar 12, 2017
The only issue I have is what is going through her husband mind in the first pix. May b the man has noticed that her wife is not the same down there but he could not shout or may b he is afraid that they may conduct interview in English and he is like this girl has disgraced me finally. But whichever way God has butter your bread through your wife. Just they enjoy the money and remain silent of what happened out there. You can not eat your cake and have it.
Re: Olajumoke, Her Husband & Manager, Victoria Nkong Step Out In Style (photos) by Duru009(m): 11:24pm On Mar 12, 2017
She is a favoured child but she cannot even speak common English chai!!!!.....
Re: Olajumoke, Her Husband & Manager, Victoria Nkong Step Out In Style (photos) by SalamRushdie: 11:26pm On Mar 12, 2017
Safiaa:
Please stop sounding so uneducated.

Its not everything you see that equates to bleaching. Some people naturally have darker knuckles. Some people naturally have an uneven skin tone. The guilty ones bark the loudest. Don't be ignorant.

Good job jumoke.

undecided

Re: Olajumoke, Her Husband & Manager, Victoria Nkong Step Out In Style (photos) by lemolemo: 11:26pm On Mar 12, 2017
agbari ojukwu !

Re: Olajumoke, Her Husband & Manager, Victoria Nkong Step Out In Style (photos) by oluxy(m): 11:34pm On Mar 12, 2017
TY Bello, thank you.
Re: Olajumoke, Her Husband & Manager, Victoria Nkong Step Out In Style (photos) by souloho19(m): 11:35pm On Mar 12, 2017
yomibelle:
She definitely NAILED d dress
cos all i see is her long hawkish nails

You need to visit rap section
Re: Olajumoke, Her Husband & Manager, Victoria Nkong Step Out In Style (photos) by LeFreakSoChic(f): 11:40pm On Mar 12, 2017
The guy looks all shades of ridiculous. The good thing is that they are still together.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photo Of Festus Fadeyi, Toke Makinwa's Rumored Lover / Saint Obi Poses With His Daughter, Fans React: 'She Is Future Miss World' / Ozo And Nengi Arrive At Brighto's 30th Birthday Party Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.