Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,133 members, 7,845,760 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

Olajumoke, Her Husband & Manager, Victoria Nkong Step Out In Style (photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olajumoke, Her Husband & Manager, Victoria Nkong Step Out In Style (photos) (80331 Views)

E-money Rocks Police Customised Facemask As He Steps Out In Style - Photos / Olajumoke's Photo Bomb Picture Rated No 6 In The World On A German TV (photo) / Olajumoke Spotted Sharing Bread & Butter To People On The Street(pics,video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olajumoke, Her Husband & Manager, Victoria Nkong Step Out In Style (photos) by JosephYbholy(m): 6:21am On Mar 13, 2017
Fine girl
Re: Olajumoke, Her Husband & Manager, Victoria Nkong Step Out In Style (photos) by Nobody: 6:22am On Mar 13, 2017
ShawttySoFyne:
See dark knuckles.
They've started giving her bleach cream
Smh.
Na everyone wey get dark knuckles dey bleach? undecided
Re: Olajumoke, Her Husband & Manager, Victoria Nkong Step Out In Style (photos) by laiza(m): 6:26am On Mar 13, 2017
VickyRotex:
Like that, like that, 1 year don reach.

Oju lo pesi!

TY Bello, God's Blessings! kiss
I de tell you. Besides people like to associate with success. Her story is that of true success. From nothing to glory. #BabaGodpickmycallo!

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke, Her Husband & Manager, Victoria Nkong Step Out In Style (photos) by Sydney17(m): 6:27am On Mar 13, 2017
Am I the only one thinking some other niggas go don dey chop this girl ponmo? Men are generally adventurous, some just wanna mark the register and confirm theirs curiosity!
Re: Olajumoke, Her Husband & Manager, Victoria Nkong Step Out In Style (photos) by eaglestar: 6:35am On Mar 13, 2017
WHICH KIND OF WEBSITE DO YOU NEED...?
We develop websites at an affordable price, easy to navigate, responsive design... OWN A WEBSITE TODAY AND EARN MILLIONS FROM HOME..

DO YOU NEED A WEBSITE IN ANY OF THE FOLLOWING..?
*Ecommerce - Online sales
*Social Network
*Forum - Online Community
*Ponzi Website
*People-Helping-People Network
*Blog
*Download Portal
*Video Hosting Service
*Exam Portal
*File Sharing Web
*Personal Website
* etc

ALL IN:
*Responsive Design
*PC and Mobile version
*Easy to navigate
*Very cheap price
*Interested features

CONTACT FOR DETAILS: EagleStarBlog244@gmail.com
WhatsApp: +2348031886623
©Eagle Star
Re: Olajumoke, Her Husband & Manager, Victoria Nkong Step Out In Style (photos) by MrReeseG(m): 6:47am On Mar 13, 2017
demolinka:
The second to last pic, she be like: "I just want to...emmm...ah...báwo mo se fé gbé òrò náà kalè báyìí"
You be bad person o cheesy grin
Re: Olajumoke, Her Husband & Manager, Victoria Nkong Step Out In Style (photos) by Kakamorufu(m): 6:49am On Mar 13, 2017
ShawttySoFyne:
See dark knuckles. They've started giving her bleach cream
yu sabi see well jare
Re: Olajumoke, Her Husband & Manager, Victoria Nkong Step Out In Style (photos) by olahero(m): 6:51am On Mar 13, 2017
ShawttySoFyne:
See dark knuckles.
They've started giving her bleach cream
I noticed the that too. Yeye Pipu.
Re: Olajumoke, Her Husband & Manager, Victoria Nkong Step Out In Style (photos) by crunchyg: 6:51am On Mar 13, 2017
kennygee:
This is the best I have seen this woman look.

She looks really good.
You this your pic is the best I have seen you look since you came to Nairaland
Re: Olajumoke, Her Husband & Manager, Victoria Nkong Step Out In Style (photos) by ikuku5914: 6:58am On Mar 13, 2017
na by force to comment
Re: Olajumoke, Her Husband & Manager, Victoria Nkong Step Out In Style (photos) by vannessa7(f): 7:02am On Mar 13, 2017
[quote author=Rayhandrinni post=54530812]she still de smell yoruba yoruba[/quot
the best fragrance In Nigeria, I tell ya, lol
Re: Olajumoke, Her Husband & Manager, Victoria Nkong Step Out In Style (photos) by ShawttySoFyne(f): 7:04am On Mar 13, 2017
[s]
Safiaa:
Please stop sounding so uneducated.

Its not everything you see that equates to bleaching. Some people naturally have darker knuckles. Some people naturally have an uneven skin tone. The guilty ones bark the loudest. Don't be ignorant.

Good job jumoke.
[/s]

4 Likes

Re: Olajumoke, Her Husband & Manager, Victoria Nkong Step Out In Style (photos) by vannessa7(f): 7:07am On Mar 13, 2017
Safiaa:
Please stop sounding so uneducated.

Its not everything you see that equates to bleaching. Some people naturally have darker knuckles. Some people naturally have an uneven skin tone. The guilty ones bark the loudest. Don't be ignorant.

Good job jumoke.

don't mind them, even my 2 year old niece who is very fair has dark knuckles, me I'm gonna bleach soon though, no be by force to dark,

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke, Her Husband & Manager, Victoria Nkong Step Out In Style (photos) by Nobody: 7:12am On Mar 13, 2017
crunchyg:

You this your pic is the best I have seen you look since you came to Nairaland

Thank you.
Re: Olajumoke, Her Husband & Manager, Victoria Nkong Step Out In Style (photos) by ShawttySoFyne(f): 7:13am On Mar 13, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Smh.
Na everyone wey get dark knuckles dey bleach? undecided
www.google.com

3 Likes

Re: Olajumoke, Her Husband & Manager, Victoria Nkong Step Out In Style (photos) by Nobody: 7:17am On Mar 13, 2017
ShawttySoFyne:
The knuckles be like bole cheesy
Re: Olajumoke, Her Husband & Manager, Victoria Nkong Step Out In Style (photos) by ShawttySoFyne(f): 7:19am On Mar 13, 2017
ToriBlue:
The knuckles be like bole cheesy
I know right? grin
one odee con dey tell me say na natural

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke, Her Husband & Manager, Victoria Nkong Step Out In Style (photos) by 9japrof(m): 7:35am On Mar 13, 2017
ShawttySoFyne:
You took words out of my mouth....
Re: Olajumoke, Her Husband & Manager, Victoria Nkong Step Out In Style (photos) by toprealman: 7:49am On Mar 13, 2017
kennygee:
This is the best I have seen this woman look.
She looks really good.
Her bread hawking pic still top the chart.
Re: Olajumoke, Her Husband & Manager, Victoria Nkong Step Out In Style (photos) by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 7:50am On Mar 13, 2017
I hope Apostle Suleman not look her way oooo..
Re: Olajumoke, Her Husband & Manager, Victoria Nkong Step Out In Style (photos) by crunchyg: 7:55am On Mar 13, 2017
kennygee:

Thank you.
Welcome
Re: Olajumoke, Her Husband & Manager, Victoria Nkong Step Out In Style (photos) by hardbody: 8:28am On Mar 13, 2017
She still looks like a bread seller
Re: Olajumoke, Her Husband & Manager, Victoria Nkong Step Out In Style (photos) by hectorswag(m): 8:35am On Mar 13, 2017
jewelbaby55:
I just dey imagine myself for that whole outfit. I for make sense die

The lady with black top huh.. U look cute wink
Re: Olajumoke, Her Husband & Manager, Victoria Nkong Step Out In Style (photos) by deebrain(m): 8:56am On Mar 13, 2017
Money is good. Na the husband transformation I just dey look.
Re: Olajumoke, Her Husband & Manager, Victoria Nkong Step Out In Style (photos) by Btruth: 9:01am On Mar 13, 2017
....her manager is better though.
Re: Olajumoke, Her Husband & Manager, Victoria Nkong Step Out In Style (photos) by FRANKOSKI(m): 9:03am On Mar 13, 2017
transformation 101
Re: Olajumoke, Her Husband & Manager, Victoria Nkong Step Out In Style (photos) by ernneyce(m): 10:14am On Mar 13, 2017
Why her fingers come dey like fried riped plantain cry cry
Re: Olajumoke, Her Husband & Manager, Victoria Nkong Step Out In Style (photos) by cheapphones: 10:43am On Mar 13, 2017
All I see is black knuckles.
Re: Olajumoke, Her Husband & Manager, Victoria Nkong Step Out In Style (photos) by AceDomino(m): 12:03pm On Mar 13, 2017
VickyRotex:
Like that, like that, 1 year don reach.

Oju lo pesi!

TY Bello, God's Blessings! kiss

Kanni suuru
Oju lo pesi

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke, Her Husband & Manager, Victoria Nkong Step Out In Style (photos) by VickyRotex(f): 12:18pm On Mar 13, 2017
laiza:
I de tell you. Besides people like to associate with success. Her story is that of true success. From nothing to glory. #BabaGodpickmycallo!

Yea! Amin o!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Saint Obi Poses With His Daughter, Fans React: 'She Is Future Miss World' / Ozo And Nengi Arrive At Brighto's 30th Birthday Party Together / Daddy Freeze Finally Replies Pastor David Ibiyeomie Over Death Threat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.