Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,971 members, 7,814,289 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:34 AM

False Evidence Against Apostle Johnson Suleman REVEALED. - Religion (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / False Evidence Against Apostle Johnson Suleman REVEALED. (50318 Views)

Stephanie Otobo Files $5m Suit Against Apostle Suleman In Canada (Photos) / Illegal Abortion: Stephanie Otobo Petitions Against Apostle Johnson Suleman / "My Daughter Lied Against Apostle Suleman" - Stephanie's Otobo's Dad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: False Evidence Against Apostle Johnson Suleman REVEALED. by pokipoki: 1:50am On Mar 14, 2017
fratermathy:

Firstly, that website has always been opened and anyone could access the owner's information. Infact, in December, someone created a thread on Sulaiman's name appearing in a car in Okeke's garage. After the initial scandal, damage control was done and the owner information was removed. However, its removal was amateurish as it could still be viewed on the source code. They only hide the element using an HTML comment function.

When this issue came up again, someone realised that the information was still there if you used the source code. Many people, including myself, checked it and confirmed. Sahara Reporters must have checked it as well and confirmed.

It should be noted that this is a website built by the government strictly for this purpose in which it has been used so I wonder why you are trying to deflect the issue and causing more suspicions for the man.

Sahara reporters may have gotten even more authentic information on this issue and you wouldn't know because you didn't ask and your "Oracle" has not sued for libel so that the evidence can be presented. That is how things are done. If this was all a game, the "Apostle" should sue for libel and we'll know he means business.

The online truancy you and your cohorts are exhibiting only serve to convince more people of his guilt in the issue. Why take his defence so personal even when hundreds of people on this thread have verified to the authenticity of the said information?

As for me, I saw it myself and many others did. The page is still archived on the web for more to also see. The "Apostle" has not debunked it nor has Okeke. Sahara Reporters has not been sued nor has any official statement been made.

As far as I am concerned, this information is authentic until proven otherwise and the burden of defence rests on Sulaiman. What you guys are doing is counterproductive. There is a reason he asked his members to refrain from speaking on the issue in the first place.

If the information is authentic to you, so be it. For.me it is information without facts and evidence. The.funny thing is if Sahara Reporters had all the facts, I bet you that it would have published everything from receipts to building approvals. But they don't. They are only speculating. People should not speculate with people's lives.
The world does not work on innuendo. It works on beyond reasonable doubt. From.medicine, aviation, shipping name it. Everything works on facts, no room for guess work.
The Apostle does not need to debunk the publication nor the actress involved. All can be settled in court where evidence or facts will be tendered
Re: False Evidence Against Apostle Johnson Suleman REVEALED. by fratermathy(m): 1:58am On Mar 14, 2017
pokipoki:

If the information is authentic to you, so be it. For.me it is information without facts and evidence. The.funny thing is if Sahara Reporters had all the facts, I bet you that it would have published everything from receipts to building approvals. But they don't. They are only speculating. People should not speculate with people's lives.
The world does not work on innuendo. It works on beyond reasonable doubt. From.medicine, aviation, shipping name it. Everything works on facts, no room for guess work.

Guesswork from a Lagos State official website? Guesswork that the accuser has asked the police to come and investigate?

Guesswork that information can easily be obtained about?

Guesswork on what exactly? That his car was in Okeke's garage? Or that his name turned up in the plate number search?

What is being guessed exactly?

Sahara Reporters never said he was guilty or not but simply that his name is linked to Otobo's car and house. Is it that no one can ask them to provide proof? Historically, Sahara Reporters has never been dragged to court for libel. What is it so? Are their "guesswork" so good? Why has the "Apostle" not sued or rebutted the information? Why has Okeke not done same? Does the "Apostle" feel people are too blinded and myopic that they won't ask questions?

So I ask again... Where is the guesswork in this? Did hundreds of people on this thread guess that "Apostle" Suleiman's name would turn up on Lagos State OFFICIAL website for license plate ownership verification?

Like I said earlier, just let this issue be if it has no direct bearing on you. You and your cohorts have done more harm than good. The non-partisan persons in this matter, like myself, are appalled at the rate you defend this man even more than himself. I saw this thing with my own eyes and confirmed it severally. Are you calling all of us who saw it fools? I decided to take this issue more personal because of this thread.

Like I said, do less harm and walk away quietly. Nobody on this thread has been able to establish his innocence in this car ownership saga. The Op (kenny22 or so) is even worse off for embarrassing himself even when hundreds have told him that truly, the information was there.

1 Like

Re: False Evidence Against Apostle Johnson Suleman REVEALED. by pokipoki: 2:04am On Mar 14, 2017
fratermathy:

Guesswork from a Lagos State official website? Guesswork that the accuser has asked the police to come and investigate?

Guesswork that information can easily be obtained about?

Guesswork on what exactly? That his car was in Okeke's garage? Or that his name turned up in the plate number search?

What is being guessed exactly?

Sahara Reporters never said he was guilty or not but simply that his name is linked to Otobo's car and house. No one can ask them to provide proof. Historically, Sahara Reporters has never been dragged to court for libel. What is it so? Are their "guesswork" so good?

So I ask again... Where is the guesswork in this? Did hundreds of people on this thread guess that "Apostle" Sulaiman's name would turn up on Lagos State OFFICIAL website for license plate ownership verification?

Like I said earlier, just let this issue be if it has no direct bearing on you. You and your cohorts have done more harm than good. The non-partisan persons in this matter, like myself, are appalled at the rate you defend this man even more than himself. I saw this thing with my own eyes and confirmed it severally. Are you calling all of us who saw it fools? I decided to take this issue more personal because of this thread.

Like I said, do less harm and walk away quietly. Nobody on this thread has been able to establish his innocence in this car ownership saga. The Op (kenny22 or so) is even worse off for embarrassing himself even when hundreds have told him that truly, the information was there.

What exactly do you.mean but all of you? Are speaking for.people or youself? Who exactly are you to speak for other people?
Me and my cohorts? That's deep. And I think you are really stupid for.mentioning that. Speak for yourself. Nobody elected you to speak on thier behalf
Re: False Evidence Against Apostle Johnson Suleman REVEALED. by fratermathy(m): 2:10am On Mar 14, 2017
pokipoki:

What exactly do you.mean but all of you? Are speaking for.people or youself? Who exactly are you to speak for other people?
Me and my cohorts? That's deep. And I think you are really stupid for.mentioning that. Speak for yourself. Nobody elected you to speak on thier behalf

Yet you call yourself a "Christian" and defend your mentor. I forgive you for calling me "stupid".

A lot of people have spoken on this thread and I read them all. More than 80 categorically said they saw the information. Less than 10 are consistently defending the man. And yes, you are a member of the cohort (in case you don't know what it means, Google the word). No one made me a speaker for anyone. I speak for myself and I relayed what was contained in this thread (other people's assertations) to you.

Nobody made you Suleiman's defender either but you chose to take on this as your existential purpose. Trust me, you should better walk away now before embarrassing yourself and the man more.

1 Like

Re: False Evidence Against Apostle Johnson Suleman REVEALED. by pokipoki: 2:15am On Mar 14, 2017
fratermathy:

Yet you call yourself a "Christian" and defend your mentor. I forgive you for calling me stupid.

A lot of people have spoken on this thread and I read them all. More than 80 categorically said they saw the information. Less than 10 are consistently defending the man. And yes, you are a member of the cohort (in case you don't know what it means, Google the word). No one made me a speaker for anyone. I speak for myself and I relayed what was contained in this thread to you.

Nobody made you Suleiman's defender either but you chose to take on this as your existential purpose. Trust me, you should better walk away now before embarassing yourself and the man more.

Hmmmm. I really don't blame you. I thought I was arguing with someone that was intellectually sound. I guess I was wrong. Am arguing with a fool with bird brains!!!. What has religion got to do with this? Do you even.know my religion? How is religion related with evidence and facts? Seriously, you are very dumb!!!
Re: False Evidence Against Apostle Johnson Suleman REVEALED. by fratermathy(m): 2:19am On Mar 14, 2017
pokipoki:

Hmmmm. I really don't blame you. I thought I was arguing with someone that was intellectually sound. I guess I was wrong. Am arguing with a fool with bird brains!!!. What has religion got to do with this? Do you even.know my religion? How is religion related with evidence and facts? Seriously, you are very dumb!!!

Once again, I forgive you for calling me names smiley.

Since you have resorted to calling me names and being on the aggressive like your mentor and "Oracle", I reckon we are done.

I am actually not surprised. I even expected worse.

1 Like

Re: False Evidence Against Apostle Johnson Suleman REVEALED. by kenney222: 2:52am On Mar 14, 2017
fratermathy:

Open the website on your internet browser on a PC and click on view source.

The name was removed as damage control but it is still very much accessible on Internet Archive here: view-source:http://web.archive.org/web/20170312200210/http://www.lsmvaapvs.org/search.php?vpn=mus123ej

@ fratermathy Now this is concrete, i just read the comments this morning, with people saying i'm in cohorts with the site or the Apostle.
Well that's absolute baloney. Now i said if i saw something concrete i will give proper credence to the bug theory, anyone who was following my comments saw that. Now this proves that the Apostle does own A Mercedes-Benz GL 450 that is black. Now what it doesn't prove is that, The vehicle in the picture is owned by the Apostle. Now if we are to make this whole i would need a clear picture of the plate number of that vehicle in the parking lot. So far all i have seen are the assumed comments, or the picture provided by SH or people saying it exists. If you can provide a photo with that part zoomed and visible to show MUS123EJ i will grant the notion that the car in that garage was as written, the apostles. However if you cant then i would have to say its all speculation and definitely doesn't warrant anyone to speak with uttermost certainty that the vehicle in that parking lot was infact the Apostles.

Now if you read my post carefully, I took offence at the Certainty of Sahara reporters that the apostle was indeed having an affair with Daniella okeke based on circumstantial evidence alone. They didn't say allegedly they spoke with surety. Now when surety is used in journalism there is unquestionable evidence.

Ask yourself really what about this evidence cannot be questioned. Yes i grant the link does show the car belonged the Man of God.
That alone will not prove if the vehicle in that car lot was the same car searched.
Now even if somehow we could prove it was, It doesn't prove who drove it there? or are we saying his drivers cant use the vehicle?

Now this is all circumstantial evidence at best and the only reason a somewhat reputable news agency will make an accusation like this is
to attract readers in the Suleman Boom. The media is exploiting the situation for their personal interests and if you don't see it my friend..................

Now like i said i'm not here to exonerate the man from his issues with Ms otobo, i said that before and i repeat it now. however i am going to question the evidence provided He is not guilty until proven innocent no, He is innocent until proven guilty. Therefore until we move past accusation and circumstantial evidence. No media agency should make a sentence without adding the word allegedly and no one should say without a doubt that the man has done anything wrong yet.
Re: False Evidence Against Apostle Johnson Suleman REVEALED. by fratermathy(m): 3:05am On Mar 14, 2017
kenney222:

@ fratermathy Now this is concrete, i just read the comments this morning, with people saying i'm in cohorts with the site or the Apostle.
Well that's absolute baloney. Now i said if i saw something concrete i will give proper credence to the bug theory, anyone who was following my comments saw that. Now this proves that the Apostle does own A Mercedes-Benz GL 450 that is black. Now what it doesn't prove is that, The vehicle in the picture is owned by the Apostle. Now if we are to make this whole i would need a clear picture of the plate number of that vehicle in the parking lot. So far all i have seen are the assumed comments, or the picture provided by SH or people saying it exists. If you can provide a photo with that part zoomed and visible to show MUS123EJ i will grant the notion that the car in that garage was as written, the apostles. However if you cant then i would have to say its all speculation and definitely doesn't warrant anyone to speak with uttermost certainty that the vehicle in that parking lot was infact the Apostles.

Now if you read my post carefully, I took offence at the Certainty of Sahara reporters that the apostle was indeed having an affair with Daniella okeke based on circumstantial evidence alone. They didn't say allegedly they spoke with surety. Now when surety is used in journalism there is unquestionable evidence.

Ask yourself really what about this evidence cannot be questioned. Yes i grant the link does show the car belonged the Man of God.
That alone will not prove if the vehicle in that car lot was the same car searched.
Now even if somehow we could prove it was, It doesn't prove who drove it there? or are we saying his drivers cant use the vehicle?

Now this is all circumstantial evidence at best and the only reason a somewhat reputable news agency will make an accusation like this is
to attract readers in the Suleman Boom. The media is exploiting the situation for their personal interests and if you don't see it my friend..................

Now like i said i'm not here to exonerate the man from his issues with Ms otobo, i said that before and i repeat it now. however i am going to question the evidence provided He is not guilty until proven innocent no, He is innocent until proven guilty. Therefore until we move past accusation and circumstantial evidence. No media agency should make a sentence without adding the word allegedly and no one should say without a doubt that the man has done anything wrong yet.

Well. You have a good response now.

However, I am not here to comment on whether or not the man is guilty or innocent. He alone, together with the accusers, can prove that.

My point is that he owns that plate number and it was magically taken down from the site. That is suspicious and it is for good reason. Add that to the controversies and we have a case that attracts attention.

Let him come and disprove the allegations just as it behoves the allegators to bring more proof (which I anticipate).

However, let us all be careful when defending these "men of God". Some of them do things that would make even the devil scream "blood of Jesus!". Statistically speaking, most accusations against pastors such as these turn out to have elements of truths in them.
Re: False Evidence Against Apostle Johnson Suleman REVEALED. by Mstcambridge: 11:14am On Mar 14, 2017
Thinking about a career advancement?? Click the link.
http://epistorm.co.uk/index.php/store2/training/ghd-5-01-detail?a_aid=I
Re: False Evidence Against Apostle Johnson Suleman REVEALED. by kenney222: 12:05pm On Mar 14, 2017
fratermathy:

Well. You have a good response now.

However, I am not here to comment on whether or not the man is guilty or innocent. He alone, together with the accusers, can prove that.

My point is that he owns that plate number and it was magically taken down from the site. That is suspicious and it is for good reason. Add that to the controversies and we have a case that attracts attention.

Let him come and disprove the allegations just as it behoves the allegators to bring more proof (which I anticipate).

However, let us all be careful when defending these "men of God". Some of them do things that would make even the devil scream "blood of Jesus!". Statistically speaking, most accusations against pastors such as these turn out to have elements of truths in them.

Actually it's not as suspicious as it is portrayed. If i were a popular man and had my vehicle Number and spec publicly accessible that could become a huge security issue. My car could be targeted by anyone Armed robbers and the likes. I would say this particular incident is one of those where a government would not want any liability neither will The Preacher himself.
I actually commend the govt for responding quickly, i hope the same efficiency is applied to other issues involving less popular citizens.

Now as to him disproving the allegations, well now, different people handle situations differently. Sometimes it is better to be silent and just let people get tired of the topic and move on, speaking just fuels the flame. So i believe its a decent strategy. Like i said, everything is still circumstantial i'm sure if undisputed and irrefutable evidence is presented, response or not, the reality of the situation will be clear.
Re: False Evidence Against Apostle Johnson Suleman REVEALED. by ekoboy: 4:32pm On Mar 15, 2017
kenney222:

Actually it's not as suspicious as it is portrayed. If i were a popular man and had my vehicle Number and spec publicly accessible that could become a huge security issue. My car could be targeted by anyone Armed robbers and the likes. I would say this particular incident is one of those where a government would not want any liability neither will The Preacher himself.
I actually commend the govt for responding quickly, i hope the same efficiency is applied to other issues involving less popular citizens.

Now as to him disproving the allegations, well now, different people handle situations differently. Sometimes it is better to be silent and just let people get tired of the topic and move on, speaking just fuels the flame. So i believe its a decent strategy. Like i said, everything is still circumstantial i'm sure if undisputed and irrefutable evidence is presented, response or not, the reality of the situation will be clear.

Guy you've been on nairaland for 2 days now and this is the only topic you have commented or shown any interest on. And quite a lot of comments! This is all that interests you guys in Malaysia grin

Ok, its clear you are trying to sway public opinion concerning this so I'll suggest you try pretending to be an unbiased and unpaid contributor to nairaland. Because right now it is rather too obvious who you are and what you are trying to do. cheesy
Re: False Evidence Against Apostle Johnson Suleman REVEALED. by Ayanfeoluwaoba(f): 7:16pm On Mar 15, 2017
I beg to disagree. Even though money is offered, it is impossible to edit such without shutting down the whole system.

WeNoGoDie:

You are telling me in Nigeria this is not possible when money is offered?

I laugh at that premise.

Besides the information about his name on that name was released 3 days ago on nairaland before even Sahara repoters aired it 2 days ago.
Re: False Evidence Against Apostle Johnson Suleman REVEALED. by uwemjack(m): 9:07pm On Mar 15, 2017
Immediately the news came up last week, I went to the page typed in my personal car plate number no name was listed anywhere, tried my official car plate number no name was mentioned anywhere! Knew right then the codes where edited and his name typed in, i concluded the news was false. For things like this I leave it to the natural laws.

kenney222:

Re: False Evidence Against Apostle Johnson Suleman REVEALED. by Daboomb: 10:43pm On Mar 15, 2017
fratermathy:

Once again, I forgive you for calling me names smiley.

Since you have resorted to calling me names and being on the aggressive like your mentor and "Oracle", I reckon we are done.

I am actually not surprised. I even expected worse.

That is what happens when these clowns "lose the plot"...... they resort to verbal abuse!

Just forget his case, most of them are ignorant fanatics that dont know t`heir left from their right!
undecided

In this day and age, how people dont know that Govt has a database of all car owners and can use it to trace you out (including your Bio-data) is shocking!

I recall during the Tinted Wind-Screen registration exercise, you just type your reg Number into the Police website (linked to the Govt Vehicle Reg website) and it spills out all your details.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Check Out COZA Pastor's Gucci Hoodie Cost N465,920 (photo) / Prophet Abiara And Grace Ojewande's Wedding Photo As He Remarries / Sharon Oyakhilome And Her Husband, Phillip Frimpong Welcome First Child (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.