Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,913 members, 7,814,082 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:02 AM

False Evidence Against Apostle Johnson Suleman REVEALED. - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / False Evidence Against Apostle Johnson Suleman REVEALED. (50311 Views)

Stephanie Otobo Files $5m Suit Against Apostle Suleman In Canada (Photos) / Illegal Abortion: Stephanie Otobo Petitions Against Apostle Johnson Suleman / "My Daughter Lied Against Apostle Suleman" - Stephanie's Otobo's Dad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: False Evidence Against Apostle Johnson Suleman REVEALED. by AZeD1(m): 9:55am On Mar 13, 2017
kenney222:

I understand you quite perfectly, However false evidence is false evidence, Lagos state Mvaa Websiste does not reveal private information about car owners, it never has. Saying otherwise to sell a story is libel and a suit may be in play. like is said i'm not going to defend previous accusation only highlight the falsified evidence behind this one
Another PR agent trying to clear the Apostle.
As for the bold part, please remember the internet never forgets, so saying the MVAA website has never shown private information is a big lie.

https://radar.techcabal.com/t/vehicle-license-plate-number-data-breach-with-lsmvaapvs-org/9833

Go through that thread and educate yourself.

With all the money the Apostle has, i wonder why he can't hire people with sense?

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: False Evidence Against Apostle Johnson Suleman REVEALED. by seankay(m): 9:55am On Mar 13, 2017
Wetin concern me? I trust no one, I repeat no self acclaimed Man of God so I'm liberated and I can't think logically. I know those niggas are scammers in suit. If they are as strong as they claim upon all their Crusades and all,upon how they claim to speak directly to God, how did this country plunge into recession with the conditions exacerbating? Use your head Nigerians!!!

Please help me with more Sule's meme jor grin

The one I enjoy the most is "just small lick and you people are shouting Man of God " grin grin ;DLMAO

9 Likes

Re: False Evidence Against Apostle Johnson Suleman REVEALED. by juntod: 9:55am On Mar 13, 2017
jumboo:

I checked it myself yesterday morning and it was there. Also verified with my own car. The private information was a bug which was removed on the Lagos state website yesterday! The fact you can see it anymore today doesn't mean it is false. He should sue if its false. I bet you, he can't

Exactly. I did the same thing yesterday with the said reg number and I also verified with my car reg number and it was there. Barely 24 hours Apostle Suleiman has pulled the necessary strings to get it out. The Op is clearly working for him. I was on the fence before now. With this stunt pulled within 24 hours on a slow agency like MVAA, I must confess that Apostle is really guilty of this. Only a guilty person can be this desperate to tamper with evidence.

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: False Evidence Against Apostle Johnson Suleman REVEALED. by progress69: 9:56am On Mar 13, 2017
4dor:

Are you a Software Dev? If yes then we can have a professional argument on this, when my friend first showed me too I argued that since it was HTML it was probably Hardcoded, so I did the smart thing of running the query and viewing the page source myself and it wasn't fake.

The Developer commented out the owner variable markup so the echoed result from the query was not readable from the browser. In fact to test this, I used my car and other cars in my compound and it brought the same result. I'm aware that the vehicle registration people have removed that variable as we speak. So that evidence my friend wasn't false, you have the right to defend the man but please don't try to twist facts.

Lol. The guy doesn't know anything about HTML and programing.

13 Likes

Re: False Evidence Against Apostle Johnson Suleman REVEALED. by progress69: 9:57am On Mar 13, 2017
AZeD1:

Another PR agent trying to clear the Apostle.
As for the bold part, please remember the internet never forgets, so saying the MVAA website has never shown private information is a big lie.

https://radar.techcabal.com/t/vehicle-license-plate-number-data-breach-with-lsmvaapvs-org/9833

Go through that thread and educate yourself.

With all the money the Apostle has, i wonder why he can't hire people with sense?

cheesy cheesy cheesy

The guy just dey fool himself! I am sure he has realised!

8 Likes

Re: False Evidence Against Apostle Johnson Suleman REVEALED. by 4dor: 9:58am On Mar 13, 2017
remedick:
Mr man, it is not possible. It is not possible because you will have to contact the Lagos State government and the lagos state government will contact their website programmer to do it which who will certainly not do it for FREE because that is millions of codes and editing which is not possible to handle without the site going offline... now tell me how they achieved that within 24 hours of publishing considering yesterday was sunday when nobody goes to work huh?

I'm a programmer and I will do it under two minutes. How can you talk with authority about what you don't know?

20 Likes

Re: False Evidence Against Apostle Johnson Suleman REVEALED. by Nobody: 9:58am On Mar 13, 2017
`

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: False Evidence Against Apostle Johnson Suleman REVEALED. by AntiWailer: 9:58am On Mar 13, 2017
kenney222:

Yes i did, Now that would mean they have deleted everyone's details from the site. You see if you know anyone with a car registered in Lagos. take the number and search you will not see a name. This is because private information like names will not be revealed to the public. This will be a privacy issue for the government if anyone who had your car number could search and know your name. Search any car registered in lagos.

Html Codes are written and can be edited. but the proof is in the pudding.
Which is more likely?
lagos state govt clears its entire site of all names to protect one pastor or Someone edited the code to sell papers and get more page views.

Yes Lagos state govt did.

I saw it yesterday. This method of making us think we are out of our mind will not sell.

I explained yesterday. Go and look for the post.

7:49 yesterday

https://www.nairaland.com/3677566/apostle-johnson-suleman-bought-mercedes-benz#54505370

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: False Evidence Against Apostle Johnson Suleman REVEALED. by AZeD1(m): 9:59am On Mar 13, 2017
remedick:
Mr man, it is not possible. It is not possible because you will have to contact the Lagos State government and the lagos state government will contact their website programmer to do it which who will certainly not do it for FREE because that is millions of codes and editing which is not possible to handle without the site going offline... now tell me how they achieved that within 24 hours of publishing considering yesterday was sunday when nobody goes to work huh?
1) That site is less than 2k loc
2) Removing a comment from a page is a 30 second job.
3) You can make changes to a site without taking it offline. Facebook makes changes every day, when last was Facebook offline?
4) You don't have to go to work to make changes to a website, all you need is a laptop and an internet connection.
5) Stop talking about what you don't know.

18 Likes

Re: False Evidence Against Apostle Johnson Suleman REVEALED. by remedick: 10:00am On Mar 13, 2017
4dor:

I'm a programmer and I will do it under two minutes. How can you talk with authority about what you don't know?
shhhhhhhh... you people have no case abeg... they removed only apostle sulieman... what about other people's name. You have a car, please show us one with your name on it. YOU FAILEDDDDDD grin grin grin UNDER2 MNUTES. do you have access to the hosting CPanEL?

2 Likes

Re: False Evidence Against Apostle Johnson Suleman REVEALED. by chiefkpokp(m): 10:00am On Mar 13, 2017
Busted!!!!!!!! on the search page, i had to search any registered Lagos number and i used "KRD41AX", then when i inspects the code, there is only name tagg, but no properties, which means, sahara reporters had added another line with the same name tagg, and input the apostles name there...were as on the real page, no name was inserted, only the name tagg...... ops i wonder what you and sahara reporters would gain..... Madness that is going to strike you soon is still doing jugging jugging.

Re: False Evidence Against Apostle Johnson Suleman REVEALED. by daniska3yaro(m): 10:00am On Mar 13, 2017
remedick:
I feel u bro,hope you no be black hat.
Re: False Evidence Against Apostle Johnson Suleman REVEALED. by remedick: 10:00am On Mar 13, 2017
juntod:

Exactly. I did the same thing yesterday with the said reg number and I also verified with my car reg number and it was there. Barely 24 hours Apostle Suleiman has pulled the necessary strings to get it out. The Op is clearly working for him. I was on the fence before now. With this stunt pulled within 24 hours on a slow agency like MVAA, I must confess that Apostle is really guilty of this. Only a guilty person can be this desperate to tamper with evidence.
tah... show us your own car and let us see.

1 Like

Re: False Evidence Against Apostle Johnson Suleman REVEALED. by AntiWailer: 10:02am On Mar 13, 2017
chiefkpokp:
Busted!!!!!!!! on the search page, i had to search any registered Lagos number and i used "KRD41AX", then when i inspects the code, there is only name tagg, but no properties, which means, sahara reporters had added another line with the same name tagg, and input the apostles name there...were as on the real page, no name was inserted, only the name tagg...... ops i wonder what you and sahara reporters would gain..... Madness that is going to strike you soon is still doing jugging jugging.

As at 7:49 yesterday ur name would have been there.
https://www.nairaland.com/3677566/apostle-johnson-suleman-bought-mercedes-benz#54505370

1 Like

Re: False Evidence Against Apostle Johnson Suleman REVEALED. by ednut1(m): 10:02am On Mar 13, 2017
Ishilove:

The rabid pack baying for blood will say the name has been erased
madam as at yesterday when u were arguing on that thread, u cd have atleast checked ur self. now the name has been deleted. try with a car around u to confirm abeg, stop being gullible.

9 Likes

Re: False Evidence Against Apostle Johnson Suleman REVEALED. by tejpot(m): 10:02am On Mar 13, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:
Apostle na scam

First he pays Premium times to report about a fictitious accuser who says she needs protection from Kaduna state government

Then he

Tells Daniella to put her IG photos on private.

Then

He compains to MVCAA about his information confidentiality breached on their site
Then it is hidden.

We are smart man.

Can he also explain how he and Daniella were in Greece together
Or
Her house which the real estate agent confirmed was paid for by una Apostle.

Do you people think at all? Now let's for a moment take all your allegations above to be true, that means the apostle must be so powerful, to control the Lagos state government and the premium times and then the almighty Nigeria police force. If you believe one man with no political portfolio can be this powerful and you refuse to believe someone who had time on his/her side with enough resources to plan an implement these false accusations. I think you should be insulted.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: False Evidence Against Apostle Johnson Suleman REVEALED. by kenney222: 10:03am On Mar 13, 2017
duni04:
Useless thread probably started by Suleiman's followers. Sahara reporters has reported that the name was just removed this morning or so.
I tried it yesterday and it clearly worked well. Suleiman has probably gone to complain to somebody about the backdoor feature on that site that allowed people see his name.

There is no backdoor feature. searching the source code is something anyone with little understanding about web browsers can do.

Now with the evidence provided here, If i was an editor for Sahara reporters i will quickly spin the story to this "The Lagos State Govt is in a Conspiracy with Apostle Suleman."

Now if this was a bug in the code as someone earlier commented, a bug that revealed private information and was corrected yesterday Sunday 12 2017.
Normally that will make sense.
However lets get this whole issue in proper context. This would mean the state government reacted in record time, fixing the site bugs within 5 hours of the article been released.even in cases involving the Nigerian government itself the reaction time is always very slow. However is this possible? absolutely yes..
is it Probable Though? now that's the question we all need to answer personally.

Anyone with irrefutable evidence of the "bug" affecting them personally besides the faulty screenshots provided by SH would be compelling enough for us to investigate the bug Theory further.

1 Like

Re: False Evidence Against Apostle Johnson Suleman REVEALED. by martineverest(m): 10:03am On Mar 13, 2017
AntiWailer:

Just blame Nairaland mods who knows the truth and still playing games.

The name was there this time yesterday.

I went there and explained what happened
well said....someone interprreted the jargons yesterday for commoners in nairaland to understand.this op thinks we are dumb.the world is no longer secretive anymore.

What these ppl doesnt understand is tha sahara reporters have gathered enoff evidences months before leaking this affair

8 Likes

Re: False Evidence Against Apostle Johnson Suleman REVEALED. by AntiWailer: 10:03am On Mar 13, 2017
tejpot:

Do you people think at all? Now let's for a moment take all your allegations above to be true, that mean the apostle must be so powerful, to control the Lagos state government and the premium times and then the almighty Nigeria police force. If you believe one man with no political portfolio can be this powerful and you refuse to believe someone who had time on his/her side with enough resources to plan an implement these false accusations. I think you should be insulted.

He is unfortunately.

Check my post yesterday as at 7:49 in the morning

1 Like

Re: False Evidence Against Apostle Johnson Suleman REVEALED. by daniska3yaro(m): 10:04am On Mar 13, 2017
AntiWailer:

Just blame Nairaland mods who knows the truth and still playing games.

The name was there this time yesterday.
I went there and explained what happened
Word#
Re: False Evidence Against Apostle Johnson Suleman REVEALED. by SmartMugu: 10:04am On Mar 13, 2017
remedick:
It's actually very simple to drop a field from records in a database. It can be done within 1 minute and doesn't need the website to be down. It's just a simple SQL command. Even a newbie with the appropriate access to the database can do it within a heart-beat.

So, to validate if that record was changed from what it was last week is even much simpler. SQL queries on some tables within same database will reveal everything - last changed date, changed by whom etc and whoever changed it will be revealed and the exact date and time the changes was made revealed as well. So, now it's up to whoever made the change to explain why he made the change in a government database, what change control protocols were applied and under whose directive.

If that came up as an exhibit in court on this issue, the record of that change to the database will suffice, implying someone working for the Lagos state government around those records will be implicated.

At least, that's how it works in sane economies. We are dealing with technology here, not files and folders from the old days. Databases don't forget.

8 Likes

Re: False Evidence Against Apostle Johnson Suleman REVEALED. by AntiWailer: 10:04am On Mar 13, 2017
kenney222:

There is no backdoor feature. searching the source code is something anyone with little understanding about web browsers can do.

Now with the evidence provided here, If i was an editor for Sahara reporters i will quickly spin the story to this "The Lagos State Govt is in a Conspiracy with Apostle Suleman."

Now if this was a bug in the code as someone earlier commented, a bug that revealed private information and was corrected yesterday Sunday 12 2017.
Normally that will make sense.
However lets get this whole issue in proper context. This would mean the state government reacted in record time, fixing the site bugs within 5 hours of the article been released.even in cases involving the Nigerian government itself the reaction time is always very slow. However is this possible? absolutely yes..
is it Probable Though? now that's the question we all need to answer personally.

Anyone with irrefutable evidence of the "bug" affecting them personally besides the faulty screenshots provided by SH would be compelling enough for us to investigate the bug Theory further.

I explained the stuff yesterday.

If u are a techie step up with intelligent argument.

We are not dumb if you gullible followers are.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: False Evidence Against Apostle Johnson Suleman REVEALED. by Mcowubaba: 10:05am On Mar 13, 2017
Mehn, I respect all you IT gurus..

See how you guys are just talking about coding, source code, programming etc and analyzing different IT issues

I don't even understand what's going on here again.. Lol. grin.

I for like do this IT stuff ooo, but eh be like say the thing hard small

4 Likes

Re: False Evidence Against Apostle Johnson Suleman REVEALED. by abescom: 10:05am On Mar 13, 2017
subtlemee:
I'm sure Sahara reporters do know the full implications of defamation and knowing Nigerians if it was a farce the best lawyers will by now be suing them for libel so why is the Daniella quiet?

Op doing this won't refit your distraught and I pray more evidences won't pop up and make you want to delete this thread,i was equally disappointed but I've moved on knowing the apostle is human and not a god
The OP was late to the party. I personally checked yesterday and found his name in the source code. The man of dog has simply got someone to edit the source code when the news broke yesterday.

8 Likes

Re: False Evidence Against Apostle Johnson Suleman REVEALED. by chiefkpokp(m): 10:05am On Mar 13, 2017
Busted!!!!!!!! on the search page, i had to search any registered Lagos number and i used "KRD41AX", then when i inspects the code, there is only name tagg, but no properties, which means, sahara reporters had added another line with the same name tagg, and input the apostles name there...were as on the real page, no name was inserted, only the name tagg......even the web person that editted the html self non even get sense, if not, what will -xs be doing after the </p>? God wan punish sahara reporters now,come make them go do copy and paste... ops i wonder what you and sahara reporters would gain..... Madness that is going to strike you soon is still doing jugging jugging.

Re: False Evidence Against Apostle Johnson Suleman REVEALED. by AntiWailer: 10:06am On Mar 13, 2017
martineverest:
well said....someone interprreted the jargons yesterday for commoners in nairaland to understand.this op thinks we are dumb.the world is no longer secretive anymore

I did.

I explained the mistake the programmer made and he corrected it last night.

I pulled the html from the site and pasted here.

I knew some eediots will attempt commando.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: False Evidence Against Apostle Johnson Suleman REVEALED. by ikbnice(m): 10:07am On Mar 13, 2017
Who now owns the car?
Re: False Evidence Against Apostle Johnson Suleman REVEALED. by jaffa: 10:07am On Mar 13, 2017
Actually it was Sani Abacha that's behind all these..... grin grin grin grin grin

Re: False Evidence Against Apostle Johnson Suleman REVEALED. by Ugosample(m): 10:07am On Mar 13, 2017
Cry me a river...

The Useless pig has been exposed, and no matter the image laundering, it will not work

Now tho world knows that he is a perverted pig, aka uncle Loki liki tongue grin

Useless man

4 Likes

Re: False Evidence Against Apostle Johnson Suleman REVEALED. by ehissi(m): 10:08am On Mar 13, 2017
WeNoGoDie:

Did you not equally see a thread or two opened on nairaland by yesterday clearly stating the name has been erased?

I'm not standing on anybodies side but I'm telling you what I saw. Search Nairaland and you should see the thread.

Very simple then, all you have to do is use another plate number to check and see if the name is there in the source code page.

Plus why will Lagos state government hide such, or are you suggesting that they may be trying to cover up for the preacher....

Anyway, just try it and see..........

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: False Evidence Against Apostle Johnson Suleman REVEALED. by Saint6: 10:09am On Mar 13, 2017
sad
So should I cook bread??
Re: False Evidence Against Apostle Johnson Suleman REVEALED. by Nobody: 10:09am On Mar 13, 2017
For those of you who are wishing the Apostle is guilty, what do you gain if he is? I am not a Christian but let me highlight a few things from your holy bible for those of you who are... In your desperation to see that the accused is guilty, you act more like the devil( the accuser of the brethren) than Christ(who intercedes continuously). Remember the case of Joshua the high Priest, whom the devil insisted must be judged and condemned. Read it and you would see God's response Zac. 3... The case of a woman caught in adultery who is about to be stoned... You saw Jesus response... In all of the bible, it is the devil who is quick to judge, to condemn and to find guilty. Some of you Christians may think you are going about it the right way, but you don't know you are mimicking Satan and following his pathways. When Saul fell in battle, David lamented... How hath the mighty fallen, Speak not of these amongst the daughters of the Philistines... How the mighty has fallen. I may understand if Fellow Atheist like me or Muslims carry the news everywhere insisting that the man is guilty. But you oh Christian, you are simply unbelievable!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Rev. Father Mbaka Visits Buhari And Osinbajo (Photos) / Check Out COZA Pastor's Gucci Hoodie Cost N465,920 (photo) / Prophet Abiara And Grace Ojewande's Wedding Photo As He Remarries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.