Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

Buhari Will Not Resume In A Dramatic Way – Presidency - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Will Not Resume In A Dramatic Way – Presidency (17229 Views)

Ekiti: APC Rally, A Dramatic Display Of Failure - PDP / Why I Won't Resume In Senate Now – Melaye / Dapchi Girls Abduction: My Dramatic Escape - 15-Year-Old Girl Recounts (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Will Not Resume In A Dramatic Way – Presidency by VirginFinder: 12:07pm On Mar 13, 2017
ok
Re: Buhari Will Not Resume In A Dramatic Way – Presidency by anonimi: 12:11pm On Mar 13, 2017

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Not Resume In A Dramatic Way – Presidency by AnanseK(m): 12:11pm On Mar 13, 2017
Sanchez01:
The president should take a bow at this time since he would no longer be able to function as he used to. They shouldn't push him by forcing him to die on the seat. If he is not fully fit, healthwise, some other person should take over. After all, the person who would do so is also from the APC.

Now that it's known to all ( including the retarded ones) that the President is not dead, it's time for you wailers to invent another lie.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Not Resume In A Dramatic Way – Presidency by anonimi: 12:15pm On Mar 13, 2017
Sanchez01:
The president should take a bow at this time since he would no longer be able to function as he used to. They shouldn't push him by forcing him to die on the seat. If he is not fully fit, healthwise, some other person should take over. After all, the person who would do so is also from the APC.

The cabal running the show in Aso Rock needs him as a decoration in order to continue siphoning our money abroad at N3:$ exchange rate while the rest of us continue suffering in recession. embarassed sad

tawa89:
PRESIDENT Muhammadu Buhari has expressed regrets that he did not become the president at a younger age as there is a limit to what he can do at the age of 72.

He made the assertion on Monday while addressing members of the Nigerian community in Johannesburg, South Africa, where he also vowed that the All Progressives Congress (APC) will "kill" corruption in the country.

The president, who recalled his times as state governor, petroleum minister and military head of state, also explained that he repeatedly contested the presidency because of his belief in the practicability of conducting free and fair election in the country.

He expressed confidence in the unity of the country, saying that even though there are some 'crazy' people who talk about the disintegration of the country, the country will never break up.

Buhari stated: "How I wish I became Head of State when I was a governor, just a few years as a young man. Now at 72, there is a limit to what I can do.

"But what brought me there I think mainly is because I love this country. I was in the war front for 30 months during the civil war. I lost a lot of loyal people to me, I lost relatives. A lot of Nigerians did too.

"We lost about two million Nigerians just to keep Nigeria one. So, nobody should come now and tell us rubbish. We are going to remain one country. God has given us another opportunity to reorganise this country. Those who work hard, the society will pay them back."

He said he had been told that there were 83 Nigerians in South African jails, disclosing that he would discuss the matter with President Jacob Zuma during his planned visit to Nigeria in the near future.

Buhari also revealed that he would inquire from the South African president about the whereabouts of the $9.7 million the Goodluck Jonathan's administration had transferred to South Africa for the botched arms purchase.

The president added: "I refused to speak from this draft speech because I wanted to speak to you from the bottom of my heart. Please, keep Nigeria's pride close to your heart, make sure you behave yourselves. If you find yourselves here, obey their laws. Where you don't obey their laws, you will have to bear the consequences.

"I'm told they are 83 Nigerians in prison, I don't know what they have done but I spoke to the President of South Africa this afternoon. He wants to come to Nigeria. There are issues he knows to talk about, I will certainly talk to him.

"I hope our ambassador will send a comprehensive report about the court cases, about those who lost properties during the disturbances and at that time, I will attempt to ask him about our $9.7 million which was not correctly transferred."

http://tribuneonlineng.com/content/theres-limit-what-i-can-do-72-buhari

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2528926_tmp61502528872facebook20150617191930jpeg832844a84aa3478c63eaeb9b81c3671b685598635_jpeg_jpeg01c8bb4f9409f5e9a6135536a34012a7

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Will Not Resume In A Dramatic Way – Presidency by oluxy(m): 12:17pm On Mar 13, 2017
No sane person would want the president to just assume office immidiately.

We are all human.
Office of the VP and him as AP is still working.

Just in my opinion. ....
Re: Buhari Will Not Resume In A Dramatic Way – Presidency by anonimi: 12:20pm On Mar 13, 2017
DropShot:
Mba!

The sickness he's suffering from is not a terminal disease!. PMB will attain full recovery and will complete his term and possibly another term.

Check history book and you'd discover that many presidents of great countries of the world have fallen sick while in office. The sickness didn't make them be impeached or resign.

From USA to UK to France to Germany, their leader suffered different sickness from stroke to polio, from heart attack to Crohn's disease, from bone disease to severe diabetes, yet they all served their term and many even were re-elected.

This Aisha rice served to BMC people sweet no be small with some supernatural effects. grin grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3073565_ctuafvju8aakuv5_jpeg49a942de8e3d1d388856e63d96b767a5

As someone said, the old sick man is tired and any hard push na to kpeme like his fellow Katsina man, Yar'Adua who was also pushed around by his cabal.
Nor be today im don dey sick like fowl wey rain don beat well well.

Buhari Returns From Foreign Medical Treatment, Receives Speaker Tambuwal
MAR 18, 2012

Former military Head of State, General Muhammadu Buhari has returned from his overseas visit to his Kaduna base, and from where he has been receiving guests.

More from: http://saharareporters.com/2012/03/18/buhari-returns-foreign-medical-treatment-receives-speaker-tambuwal

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2196652_2192613img20150308wa0022jpeg01d2abf99c3dde19432e34d0ef297c64_jpeg_jpeg08307746a74cf7c65e51b0aba2ff242d

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Not Resume In A Dramatic Way – Presidency by magoo10(m): 12:23pm On Mar 13, 2017
he should start work and stop all this dramatic excuses better still return to London than causing distraction for the acting president.and if he is not fit to lead he should honourably resign.
Re: Buhari Will Not Resume In A Dramatic Way – Presidency by CoolAmbience(m): 12:24pm On Mar 13, 2017
[quote author=Sanchez01 post=54539684]The president should take a bow at this time since he would no longer be able to function as he used to. They shouldn't push him by forcing him to die on the seat. If he is not fully fit, healthwise, some other person should take over. After all, the person who would do so is also from the APC.[/quote

Who says he is no longer fit to perform his functions? There isn't any medical report to the effect that he is incapacitated, is there?. He is also not the oldest President in the world. In the same vein, people do not have to be Presidents to die.
Re: Buhari Will Not Resume In A Dramatic Way – Presidency by vioment: 12:25pm On Mar 13, 2017
Mr president do your job, if not give space.
Re: Buhari Will Not Resume In A Dramatic Way – Presidency by Nobody: 12:31pm On Mar 13, 2017
Nigeria is bigger than any man, even PMB. If Nigerians do not learn to deal with these kinda silly manipulations by FG soon it would become a norm that we can be taken for a ride any day any time.
Re: Buhari Will Not Resume In A Dramatic Way – Presidency by alen4smith(m): 12:35pm On Mar 13, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
that stock fish should just die and allow nigerians to live undecided
you will die first
Re: Buhari Will Not Resume In A Dramatic Way – Presidency by southsouthman: 12:40pm On Mar 13, 2017
I hope they did not bring back PMB because of oil block biz?
Re: Buhari Will Not Resume In A Dramatic Way – Presidency by DropShot: 12:40pm On Mar 13, 2017
Sanchez01:

Why not answer my question based on the many health challenges plaguing the President? Anyone can live for so long, but managing a complex society as Nigeria with old age and an unstable health, coupled with an alleged terminal disease is like looking for a stream in desert. We are not GOd, true, but then again, it is not rocket science. We all know how plumpy Jonathan looked as the VP and how he grew grey hair all over after four years.
So, you believe all the many lies of SR even without a single shred of evidence?

How difficult is it for SR to just sit down and conjure things?
How easy is it for SR to present proofs for their claims?

From prostate to Crohn's to internal organ to everything, yet not a single medical document.

Na wa for Nigerians. We can believe any claim even without any proof. grin
Re: Buhari Will Not Resume In A Dramatic Way – Presidency by Nobody: 12:45pm On Mar 13, 2017
Sanchez01:
Unfortunately, they won't listen because their belly is their God.
Re: Buhari Will Not Resume In A Dramatic Way – Presidency by roeb1987(m): 12:47pm On Mar 13, 2017
we the Nigerians are not complaining of ur stay out of office, so baba go and rest before the rest force itself on u just lyk what hapened some days back. he who has ear ...
Re: Buhari Will Not Resume In A Dramatic Way – Presidency by hmbassey1960(m): 12:48pm On Mar 13, 2017
I think since he no longer fit and he no wan stepdown is the duty of national assembly to make stepdown cause we can keep having two lion in jungle smthing different mighty happen VC acting like president wit is own agenda M.Buhari also have is and what if the two maybe do agree wit each other point of view it might cause hatred between them so 4 Nigeria good buhari should take of frm national affairs
Re: Buhari Will Not Resume In A Dramatic Way – Presidency by TundeHashim(m): 12:55pm On Mar 13, 2017
"yesterday, he went through the pages of the newspaper to read all that interested him"...
who knows, probably all that interested him right now maybe cartoons and caricature..we're in one chance..

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Not Resume In A Dramatic Way – Presidency by basadenet: 1:10pm On Mar 13, 2017
They should allow this man to rest for a long time so he can recuperate.
Re: Buhari Will Not Resume In A Dramatic Way – Presidency by whiten: 1:37pm On Mar 13, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
that stock fish should just die and allow nigerians to live undecided

i doubt whether u have a father
Re: Buhari Will Not Resume In A Dramatic Way – Presidency by Vioncy(f): 1:37pm On Mar 13, 2017
PMB is in power already, so take it or leave, every man would definitely die one day...who knows the more you guys wish him death he could probably live another 7yrs ARE YOU HIS GOD to decide when he's to die?
Re: Buhari Will Not Resume In A Dramatic Way – Presidency by ephi123(f): 5:31pm On Mar 13, 2017
DropShot:

Mba!

The sickness he's suffering from is not a terminal disease!. PMB will attain full recovery and will complete his term and possibly another term.

Check history book and you'd discover that many presidents of great countries of the world have fallen sick while in office. The sickness didn't make them be impeached or resign.

From USA to UK to France to Germany, their leader suffered different sickness from stroke to polio, from heart attack to Crohn's disease, from bone disease to severe diabetes, yet they all served their term and many even were re-elected.

Possibly run another term. Smh.
Why not just suggest he should become a life president.
BMC will make you people say even the most unreasonable things. Did they swear for Nigeria never to have young vibrant leaders? What a shame that at this age, you've signed off your future to be forever ruled by archaic individuals cry

See the ridiculous excuses he is coming up with. Other leaders have also fallen ill yada yada yada, did those leaders run their countries' economies aground?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Not Resume In A Dramatic Way – Presidency by Kiakia(m): 6:12pm On Mar 13, 2017
What is Garba Shehu saying? Has Buhari ever been dramatic? There is nothing dramatic about the President. He has always been tardy in everything governance. It took him six months to appoint the 'noisy' Ministers, remember? He is not expected to recoil from his slowness overnight and move faster and certainly not now. Under Buhari, the country has been in reverse gear. A little forward movement was recorded during Osinbajo's acting tenure as President. It is now back to the normal routine. Unfortunate!
Re: Buhari Will Not Resume In A Dramatic Way – Presidency by lordlarry(m): 8:42pm On Mar 13, 2017
i thought they said he wasn't sick or in any hospital but on vacation enjoying his holidays.
Una lie lie don too much sef

(1) (2) (Reply)

'Buhari Has Been Very Tolerant Of Saraki’ - Ita-Giwa / Amaechi: Okupe Is President Jonathan’s Worst Enemy / Okonjo-Iweala To Present 2014 Budget To National Assembly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.