Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,364 members, 7,836,474 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:33 AM

Nigerian Airforce Note Went Viral After Killing His GF - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Airforce Note Went Viral After Killing His GF (696 Views)

Man Who Suffers Depression Shares How His GF Left Messages To Make Him Smile / Man Cries Out After Falling Sick Anytime He Makes Love With His GF Who's A Cheat / Lagos Man Pretends To Be Dead In An Accident Only To Rise And Propose To His GF (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Airforce Note Went Viral After Killing His GF by BitchSlayer101: 12:29pm On Mar 13, 2017
While authorities are still investigating the murder-suicide that occurred on Sunday morning at the Makurdi Airforce Base, a suicide note reportedly written by the jealous killer, Lieutenant Kalu before shooting the girlfriend, Solape Oladipupo has surfaced.
In the note, the killer officer made no apologies for his plans, starting it with a defiant title, ‘My Fucking Note’.

‘It’s a privilege for me writing this note because it would be read by most of men. 
It’s a love story of a guy falling in love with a wrong witch who pretended to be good in my eyes and in the eyes of my loving mother. Am a simple guy who never partake in namevarious (nefarious) activities. Most individuals say I have a future here it is. Am a guy who pull two rounds in a witch and one round to my fucking body.
For it is said he who kill by the sword shall die by it.
Most idiot would insult me, yes! If I were to be in there shoes I would do the same likewise if they were to be in my shoe, they would even pull more than three rounds on the witch.
Call me crazy lover who died for heartbreak.’

However, he is reportedly still alive and in police custody.

www.thenet.ng

Re: Nigerian Airforce Note Went Viral After Killing His GF by fidefineboy(m): 12:40pm On Mar 13, 2017
tongue
Re: Nigerian Airforce Note Went Viral After Killing His GF by akp202(m): 12:45pm On Mar 13, 2017
Am sure he would rot in jail
Re: Nigerian Airforce Note Went Viral After Killing His GF by ademola964(m): 12:55pm On Mar 13, 2017
Well its well
All bcus of pu**y, safe journey to kirikiri if you re sentence to death
Re: Nigerian Airforce Note Went Viral After Killing His GF by Nobody: 12:59pm On Mar 13, 2017
Such a young lad
Re: Nigerian Airforce Note Went Viral After Killing His GF by Nobody: 1:11pm On Mar 13, 2017
It's just a thin line between sanity and insanity when you have a cheating partner.

Hope those of you who advocate for women to remain in marriages where their husbands are cheats are seeing this. Tomorrow it could be a woman ripping the heart of her man out.

Rip to the dead!.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Airforce Note Went Viral After Killing His GF by Nobody: 1:20pm On Mar 13, 2017
Two insane beings can never make a good relationship. It's a waste of time telling the dead to rest in peace, Justice is what I look forward to smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Airforce Note Went Viral After Killing His GF by Kilonis(m): 1:45pm On Mar 13, 2017
That child isn't only a dunderhead, but a mentally unstable dunderhead.

And to think he fights in the Armed Forces

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Airforce Note Went Viral After Killing His GF by Nobody: 1:55pm On Mar 13, 2017
Is his name lieutenant or his rank?He looks like a private soldier.
Re: Nigerian Airforce Note Went Viral After Killing His GF by QueenSuccubus(f): 2:56pm On Mar 13, 2017
shocked shocked shocked shocked

Why naaaa?

Lefulefu please bring some tissue... cry
Re: Nigerian Airforce Note Went Viral After Killing His GF by Jodha(f): 3:29pm On Mar 13, 2017
Why is he still alive?
Re: Nigerian Airforce Note Went Viral After Killing His GF by Nobody: 3:39pm On Mar 13, 2017
na wao.one pot bellied field marshal sugar daddy dey carry ur babe na im come make u turn the gun on her and ursef ba shocked? are there no other fine navy babes for u to pick frm? anyway RIP to whoever die in this love saga and RIP in advance to whoever wan dey die
Re: Nigerian Airforce Note Went Viral After Killing His GF by Nobody: 3:45pm On Mar 13, 2017
QueenSuccubus:
shocked shocked shocked shocked

Why naaaa?

Lefulefu please bring some tissue... cry
no cry again oo smiley

Re: Nigerian Airforce Note Went Viral After Killing His GF by Nobody: 3:46pm On Mar 13, 2017
I dont think enough is being done to protect the female personnel of the armed forces.
There was this thread before about one airforce babe that was abused by her ogas.
I bet she saw signs of an unsteady fellow but attribited it to their so called ruggedness. So sad
Re: Nigerian Airforce Note Went Viral After Killing His GF by Divay22(f): 3:49pm On Mar 13, 2017
Hmm
What should i call this now

(1) (Reply)

Actress Mercy Johnson Enjoying Full Time House Mama's Work With Her Kids - Photo / How A Woman Gave Birth To A Slipper In Northern Nigeria / 7 Reason Why It Is Importance To Have Sex Everday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.