Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,931 members, 7,828,241 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:09 AM

Guys Please Advice, Should I continue? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Please Advice, Should I continue? (893 Views)

Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. / Should I Continue This Relationship Or Quit? / Help Me With Advice. Should I Settled Down With Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Please Advice, Should I continue? by dondavidson2017: 3:50pm On Mar 13, 2017
I'm in a relationship with cheating partner, I caught her red handed, but I decided to keep calm. Though each time I try to ask her if she is cheating on me? All I got is so you don't trust me. I notice she is trying to shower me with gifts and sex I turn down the offer and let the cat loose, by opening up her secrets to her with all evidence, date, time, the person she cheated with, she was shock and currently contemplating to runaway
Re: Guys Please Advice, Should I continue? by yomi007k(m): 3:52pm On Mar 13, 2017
So wat shud we do?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys Please Advice, Should I continue? by QueenSuccubus(f): 3:55pm On Mar 13, 2017
undecided

I juz don't get it....

Re: Guys Please Advice, Should I continue? by dondavidson2017: 3:59pm On Mar 13, 2017
Should I forgive her?
Re: Guys Please Advice, Should I continue? by babyfaceafrica: 4:04pm On Mar 13, 2017
No continue until she gives you AIDS
Re: Guys Please Advice, Should I continue? by smark61: 4:06pm On Mar 13, 2017
U no need our advice o, na u dey d relationship so na u know weda u go fit forgive her n still continue with her.its all about u n ur willingness to not let the image of her with the oda guy throw u off balance
Re: Guys Please Advice, Should I continue? by mazizitonene(m): 4:07pm On Mar 13, 2017
You definitely won't be marrying her.....so I assume u want to keep her just for gbenshing ?
Re: Guys Please Advice, Should I continue? by 2dice01: 4:07pm On Mar 13, 2017
no dont forgive her yet

Lemme skype iffa on your behalf
Re: Guys Please Advice, Should I continue? by Nobody: 4:11pm On Mar 13, 2017
dondavidson2017:
I'm in a relationship with cheating partner, I caught her red handed, but I decided to keep calm. Though each time I try to ask her if she is cheating on me? All I got is so you don't trust me. I notice she is trying to shower me with gifts and sex I turn down the offer and let the cat loose, by opening up her secrets to her with all evidence, date, time, the person she cheated with, she was shock and currently contemplating to runaway
Dump her assz.
Re: Guys Please Advice, Should I continue? by Nobody: 4:12pm On Mar 13, 2017
babyfaceafrica:
No continue until she gives you AIDS
lol, you no like op at all
Re: Guys Please Advice, Should I continue? by Nobody: 4:13pm On Mar 13, 2017
give her multiple chances
Re: Guys Please Advice, Should I continue? by bladeAnders(m): 4:15pm On Mar 13, 2017
are u an An Apostle!!
Re: Guys Please Advice, Should I continue? by yomi007k(m): 4:19pm On Mar 13, 2017
dondavidson2017:
Should I forgive her?

grin

4give koo, 5give ni.

Wetin dey worry u guy? Dont touch,call, hug, kiss or even eat her food.

I jus dey pity u.
Re: Guys Please Advice, Should I continue? by ikp120(m): 4:20pm On Mar 13, 2017
A neat cheat she is. sad sad
DELETE!!!!!! cool cool cool
Re: Guys Please Advice, Should I continue? by firstking01(m): 6:29pm On Mar 13, 2017
dondavidson2017:
Should I forgive her?
Forgive her but don't take her serious, asin, intensify the bleeping spirit in you and keep bleeping the who-re silly until she grew weary of the relationship herself.
Re: Guys Please Advice, Should I continue? by dondavidson2017: 7:56pm On Mar 13, 2017
Thanks bro you just spoke my mine
Re: Guys Please Advice, Should I continue? by spytime(m): 7:48am On Mar 14, 2017
A cheating partner has nothing to offer the relationship one of joy of any given relationship is faithfulness.... Bro do the needful
Re: Guys Please Advice, Should I continue? by LePrezident(m): 7:51am On Mar 14, 2017
dondavidson2017:

This your submission is quite vague. How exactly did you catch her cheating? We cannot give constructive suggestions without enough details to prove reasonable doubt. At this point, it's your word against hers.
Re: Guys Please Advice, Should I continue? by davidafia9(m): 10:15am On Mar 15, 2017
haha

(1) (Reply)

UNILAG Students Recount Ordeal After 2 Armed Robbers Gave Them A Lift! / What Behavioural Changes Wife Will Show If She Has Affairs With Father In Law. / 9 Runs Girl Runs Mad After Having Hard Core Sèx With A Man In Malaysia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.