Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,920 members, 7,952,701 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 09:39 PM

Bbnaija: Thin Tall Tony, Efe, Tboss & Debie-rise Nominated For Eviction - TV/Movies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Bbnaija: Thin Tall Tony, Efe, Tboss & Debie-rise Nominated For Eviction (36256 Views)

BBNaija: Profiles Of Efe, Tboss, Bisola, Marvis, Debie-Rise (25M & SUV) / Thin Tall Tony's Wife Welcomes Him Home, Gushes He's An Amazing Husband & Father / Thin Tall Tony's Wife And Children (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bbnaija: Thin Tall Tony, Efe, Tboss & Debie-rise Nominated For Eviction by ifunayalov(f): 3:34pm On Mar 16, 2017
[

please vote for her

vote debie-rise to 32052

quote author=Ayposh post=54565782][/quote]
Re: Bbnaija: Thin Tall Tony, Efe, Tboss & Debie-rise Nominated For Eviction by ifunayalov(f): 3:35pm On Mar 16, 2017
please vote for her

vote debie-rise to 32052

nihinlade:
Debby rise is so lovely.

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Thin Tall Tony, Efe, Tboss & Debie-rise Nominated For Eviction by Ayoolajumoke(f): 10:18pm On Mar 16, 2017
ifunayalov:
please vote for her
vote debie-rise to 32052

How much do they charge?
Re: Bbnaija: Thin Tall Tony, Efe, Tboss & Debie-rise Nominated For Eviction by publicenemy(m): 11:41am On Mar 17, 2017
deathstroke:
So anybody wey insult Tboss, na wor wor ? Can't you reason with your kidney for Fvck sake.
.. . .you must be thinking with your anus, ass licker. Gerrout. . .make I see road.
People like you wl dry tboss feet with your hair.

#Teamefe

your wh0re mother
Re: Bbnaija: Thin Tall Tony, Efe, Tboss & Debie-rise Nominated For Eviction by shymarvy(m): 12:19pm On Mar 17, 2017
destinysaid:
bross, be very careful, angry na the whole south south dey behind Efe so, from delta to Edo to bayelsa . . . no
Bros u sef no come add Rivers state... How far nau, abi u don evict us comot south south? Lol #TeamEfe

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Thin Tall Tony, Efe, Tboss & Debie-rise Nominated For Eviction by deathstroke(m): 10:33pm On Mar 17, 2017
publicenemy:

your wh0re mother
Tell that to your adulterous haggard wretched slowpoke u call a MOM And your sissy Cock sucker fàggish Pussie you call a DAD , undecided.You such a Wasted sperm from a wasted sperm. A disgrace to the brO code
Aren't you ashamed of your frustrated life,People like you should be crucified, The rate of your ass licking is now apex, and trust me, am ready for you. You son of Bîtch, now fvck off my mention

#Pathetic coward undecided
#spits
Re: Bbnaija: Thin Tall Tony, Efe, Tboss & Debie-rise Nominated For Eviction by publicenemy(m): 6:07am On Mar 18, 2017
deathstroke:
Tell that to your adulterous haggard wretched slowpoke u call a MOM And your sissy Cock sucker fàggish Pussie you call a DAD , undecided.You such a Wasted sperm from a wasted sperm. A disgrace to the brO code
Aren't you ashamed of your frustrated life,People like you should be crucified, The rate of your ass licking is now apex, and trust me, am ready for you. You son of Bîtch, now fvck off my mention

#Pathetic coward undecided
#spits

Hahaha... E pain am. Its not my fault you were raised in a wh0rehouse by a pr0stitute. Sleeping under the bed as ur mother was being fvcked. That must have been traumatic. Who knows, you mother may even be one of my customers. Cos I like banging older ladies.
Re: Bbnaija: Thin Tall Tony, Efe, Tboss & Debie-rise Nominated For Eviction by Nobody: 10:18am On Mar 28, 2017
Librakid:
I see TTT's fans @ work, same goes for Debbie-rise but what about Tboss? It's clear that Efe isn't going nowhere but we can't afford to loose 2 females in the house( Debbie and Tboss) we need Tboss for more drama. Pls vote Tboss

#teamEfe#

that is the creepiest DP i've ever seen on nairaland

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Nigerians React To Tobi’s Eviction From The Big Brother House / Pete Edochie Makes Entrance In Cell In New Movie (Photos) / BBTitans: I Will Play With Your Clitoris A Lot More Next Time- Yemi Tells Blue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.