Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:35 AM

Kemen At Korede Bello's Album Launch Party, Spotted With Fans - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Kemen At Korede Bello's Album Launch Party, Spotted With Fans (34051 Views)

Kemen: "Tboss Lied Against Me, I Did Not Put My Hand In Her" / Kemen's Interview With Azuka Ogujiuba Of Media Room Hub (Video) / BBNaija: Kemen Meets Other Evicted Housemates (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Kemen At Korede Bello's Album Launch Party, Spotted With Fans by meobizy(f): 10:07am On Jun 24, 2019
I guess his fan base wasn’t enough to save him.
All I remember reading back then were insults laced his way.
It didn’t help his matter that sex was the uppermost thought process in his brain.

I guess now Hot Naija girls have had their fill of his blokos.
The guy go go don chop tire, even the revered Tboss likely submitted to his masculine wiles.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

#bbnaija: "I Can’t Believe People Prefer Nina And Cee-c To Bam Bam" - Teddy A / Bbnaija: I’m Not Sexually Active – Liquorose Tells Emmanuel / Nando: Selly Infected Me With Chlamydia (Big Brother Africa)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.