Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,631 members, 7,809,354 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:14 AM

'Taking Fanta, Sprite With Vitamin C Is Poisonous' - Court Orders NAFDAC To Warn - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 'Taking Fanta, Sprite With Vitamin C Is Poisonous' - Court Orders NAFDAC To Warn (37359 Views)

What Is The Difference Between The White Vitamin C Tablets And The Orange Ones? / Court Orders NAFDAC To Pay N2million For Approving Fanta, Sprite / Firm Drags NAFDAC To Court Over 7-up’s Contaminated Aquafina Table Water (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Taking Fanta, Sprite With Vitamin C Is Poisonous' - Court Orders NAFDAC To Warn by gudvibz(f): 12:56pm On Mar 14, 2017
I never knew pple mix soft drinks with drugs undecided hmmmmm atleast now i know cheesy
Re: 'Taking Fanta, Sprite With Vitamin C Is Poisonous' - Court Orders NAFDAC To Warn by Wiseandtrue(f): 1:29pm On Mar 14, 2017
EXLOVER:
Spirit - kidney problem and liver failure
Beer - big belle and high blood pressure
Mineral - jedijedi, diabetes and weak erection
Igbo - madness
Cigarette - cancer
Sex - std
If you say water good,I concur but one bigman for my area always walking with Eva water na typhoid kill am. Wetin man go do nah
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Pray and Trust in the ALMIGHTY.

1 Like

Re: 'Taking Fanta, Sprite With Vitamin C Is Poisonous' - Court Orders NAFDAC To Warn by sonnie10: 1:54pm On Mar 14, 2017
OgologoDimkpa:
Use water to take drugs and not soft drinks shocked

The vitamin C is part of the ingredients they used in making the fanta. Not the one you buy from chemist.
Re: 'Taking Fanta, Sprite With Vitamin C Is Poisonous' - Court Orders NAFDAC To Warn by Maximus85(m): 1:55pm On Mar 14, 2017
Drinking Garri and Mango together they cause stomach upset. Na so dem tell us.
Re: 'Taking Fanta, Sprite With Vitamin C Is Poisonous' - Court Orders NAFDAC To Warn by sonnie10: 1:57pm On Mar 14, 2017
GenBuhari:
Conclusion Fanta and sprite are poisonous , any substances that destroys a healthy vitamin and forms a toxic substance, should not be going anywhere near your body.

Another one
Re: 'Taking Fanta, Sprite With Vitamin C Is Poisonous' - Court Orders NAFDAC To Warn by Nobody: 1:57pm On Mar 14, 2017
Fanta already contains vitamin c grin
Re: 'Taking Fanta, Sprite With Vitamin C Is Poisonous' - Court Orders NAFDAC To Warn by sonnie10: 1:58pm On Mar 14, 2017
Ebuka478:
angry which kine nonsense combo be dat sef?

One more
Re: 'Taking Fanta, Sprite With Vitamin C Is Poisonous' - Court Orders NAFDAC To Warn by sonnie10: 1:58pm On Mar 14, 2017
INTROVERT:
Do people still take drugs with any liquid of any type Asides water? undecided undecided

One more
Re: 'Taking Fanta, Sprite With Vitamin C Is Poisonous' - Court Orders NAFDAC To Warn by sonnie10: 1:59pm On Mar 14, 2017
dessz:
I wonder who would be stupid enough to take fanta and vitamin c.

More
Re: 'Taking Fanta, Sprite With Vitamin C Is Poisonous' - Court Orders NAFDAC To Warn by ziga: 2:05pm On Mar 14, 2017
Rubbish... Fake news.
Re: 'Taking Fanta, Sprite With Vitamin C Is Poisonous' - Court Orders NAFDAC To Warn by sonnie10: 2:05pm On Mar 14, 2017
shumuel:
What about mixing Fanta with powdered milk, it solidify the solition immediately, seperating the solubules and water sad

Anyways, God save us in this country

Wrong. Nobody mixed anything in the story. They are simply saying that fanta contains vitamin C in amount dangerous to health.
Re: 'Taking Fanta, Sprite With Vitamin C Is Poisonous' - Court Orders NAFDAC To Warn by sonnie10: 2:07pm On Mar 14, 2017
gudvibz:
I never knew pple mix soft drinks with drugs undecided hmmmmm atleast now i know cheesy

But this is not what the story says.
Re: 'Taking Fanta, Sprite With Vitamin C Is Poisonous' - Court Orders NAFDAC To Warn by Dareomo(m): 2:08pm On Mar 14, 2017
Eye opener.
Re: 'Taking Fanta, Sprite With Vitamin C Is Poisonous' - Court Orders NAFDAC To Warn by EXLOVER(m): 2:14pm On Mar 14, 2017
Wiseandtrue:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Pray and Trust in the ALMIGHTY.
like Darey please "pray for me"

1 Like

Re: 'Taking Fanta, Sprite With Vitamin C Is Poisonous' - Court Orders NAFDAC To Warn by EXLOVER(m): 2:15pm On Mar 14, 2017
Nuel25846:

I have laughed to the extent that I couldn't breath now am gonna die.
take am easy o bros tongue
Nuel25846:

I have laughed to the extent that I couldn't breath now am gonna die.
take am easy o bros
Re: 'Taking Fanta, Sprite With Vitamin C Is Poisonous' - Court Orders NAFDAC To Warn by Wiseandtrue(f): 2:45pm On Mar 14, 2017
EXLOVER:
like Darey please "pray for me"
You know, I use to favour sprite. Thinking that it is the safest with no colour and all that.
Even taking drugs with it.

Today I really I appreciate God.
Re: 'Taking Fanta, Sprite With Vitamin C Is Poisonous' - Court Orders NAFDAC To Warn by gudvibz(f): 2:48pm On Mar 14, 2017
sonnie10:

But this is not what the story says.

No but it was/is insinuated
Re: 'Taking Fanta, Sprite With Vitamin C Is Poisonous' - Court Orders NAFDAC To Warn by shumuel(m): 2:53pm On Mar 14, 2017
sonnie10:

Wrong. Nobody mixed anything in the story. They are simply saying that fanta contains vitamin C in amount dangerous to health.

Did you read what i wrote at all ?

Go back re-read again and tender your appology grin .

If you want proof after re-reading, buy a bottle of Fanta, a sachet of Powder milk and mix the two together, you'll be amazed with what will happen,, it would only cost you N100.

And its a report not a story or you could also call it an article.
Re: 'Taking Fanta, Sprite With Vitamin C Is Poisonous' - Court Orders NAFDAC To Warn by EXLOVER(m): 4:10pm On Mar 14, 2017
Wiseandtrue:

You know, I use to favour sprite. Thinking that it is the safest with no colour and all that.
Even taking drugs with it.

Today I really I appreciate God.
dos things na jedi jedi , try dey take red wine, juice mix with water and use weed take cook atleast once a week. You go just dey fresh anyhow
Re: 'Taking Fanta, Sprite With Vitamin C Is Poisonous' - Court Orders NAFDAC To Warn by Wiseandtrue(f): 4:40pm On Mar 14, 2017
grin grin
EXLOVER:
dos things na jedi jedi , try dey take red wine, juice mix with water and use weed take cook atleast once a week. You go just dey fresh anyhow
Re: 'Taking Fanta, Sprite With Vitamin C Is Poisonous' - Court Orders NAFDAC To Warn by Brush1: 4:49pm On Mar 14, 2017
INTROVERT:
Do people still take drugs with any liquid of any type Asides water? undecided undecided
I consume with tea though.
Re: 'Taking Fanta, Sprite With Vitamin C Is Poisonous' - Court Orders NAFDAC To Warn by Brush1: 4:52pm On Mar 14, 2017
dessz:
I wonder who would be stupid enough to take fanta and vitamin c.

Unfortunately, some kids do. Some tend to even drop the vitamin C into the fanta.
Re: 'Taking Fanta, Sprite With Vitamin C Is Poisonous' - Court Orders NAFDAC To Warn by Osasnidas(m): 7:09pm On Mar 14, 2017
make them specify o.. orange get vit c so if I take orange com drink sprite. e go kill me shey?.. were is the scientific proof?.. besides the fanta dey make has vit.c in it. so why pple neva kpoof since?. na so dem talk about beans and indomie..
Re: 'Taking Fanta, Sprite With Vitamin C Is Poisonous' - Court Orders NAFDAC To Warn by Osasnidas(m): 7:14pm On Mar 14, 2017
shumuel:

Did you read what i wrote at all ?

Go back re-read again and tender your appology grin .

If you want proof after re-reading, buy a bottle of Fanta, a sachet of Powder milk and mix the two together, you'll be amazed with what will happen,, it would only cost you N100.

And its a report not a story or you could also call it an article.
well all I can say is.. u will get d same reaction if u use 7up or any other carbonated drinks. it is no way dangerous.. because I have don it..
Re: 'Taking Fanta, Sprite With Vitamin C Is Poisonous' - Court Orders NAFDAC To Warn by linzarah: 8:15pm On Mar 14, 2017
For effective fumigation and pest control service against all crawling and flying insects like Bed bugs, mosquitoes, roaches, ants, flies, scorpion, snake, for your hotels, estates, office, private residence, schools,

call pest solutions services on 09090617269, 08168606527 or pestsolutuons81@gmail.com

trial will convince you as we assure you nothing but maximum eradication
Re: 'Taking Fanta, Sprite With Vitamin C Is Poisonous' - Court Orders NAFDAC To Warn by daneni1(m): 8:29pm On Mar 14, 2017
Tazdroid:
I trust some Naijirians, dem block heads no dey hear woRD!

Some of them go still take 7-up (hot one) and Alabukun, or Andrews liver salt and Sprite.

Their eyes go come red like Toyota Camry brakelight

Dem believe say e dey abort pregnancy
Re: 'Taking Fanta, Sprite With Vitamin C Is Poisonous' - Court Orders NAFDAC To Warn by shumuel(m): 8:41pm On Mar 14, 2017
Osasnidas:
well all I can say is.. u will get d same reaction if u use 7up or any other carbonated drinks. it is no way dangerous.. because I have don it..

I don't know if it's dangerous or not but didn't you notice the seperation, the milk would mould up with the Orange flavour, seperating from the water in the fanta ?
Re: 'Taking Fanta, Sprite With Vitamin C Is Poisonous' - Court Orders NAFDAC To Warn by ezewealth(m): 9:50pm On Mar 14, 2017
DCMIX:
I thought they said Fanta is made from Orange extract, what else did they add that made it poisonous? Fanta need to explain to us o...

Inshort, they should Kuku ban the Fanta and sprite sef
There is nothing like orange in Fanta, that is colourants, for a eg sunset yellow are mostly used in industries for yellow colouration, Fanta is simply made of water,sugar, phosphoric acid that give it the freshness and preservation , benzoic acid that protect the drink from sugar loving microorganisms than sunset yellow that gives it the yellow colour. Am proud to study food science and tech
Re: 'Taking Fanta, Sprite With Vitamin C Is Poisonous' - Court Orders NAFDAC To Warn by ezewealth(m): 10:07pm On Mar 14, 2017
sonnie10:

Excess vitamin c, is not dangerous to health,no matter how much u takes it. It is a water soluble vitamin,if it is in excess, it goes off thru sweat and urine. The only symptoms shows u have given enough vic c is that u start having blisters in your tongue. U notice if u lick excess orange or eat excess guava it be like you have a cut in your tongue. And secondly Fanta has little or no vic c
Re: 'Taking Fanta, Sprite With Vitamin C Is Poisonous' - Court Orders NAFDAC To Warn by dreamangel: 11:20pm On Mar 14, 2017
EXLOVER:

shocked
Re: 'Taking Fanta, Sprite With Vitamin C Is Poisonous' - Court Orders NAFDAC To Warn by DCMIX(m): 11:27pm On Mar 14, 2017
ezewealth:
There is nothing like orange in Fanta, that is colourants, for a eg sunset yellow are mostly used in industries for yellow colouration, Fanta is simply made of water,sugar, phosphoric acid that give it the freshness and preservation , benzoic acid that protect the drink from sugar loving microorganisms than sunset yellow that gives it the yellow colour. Am proud to study food science and tech
I hope NASCAR is aware of this
Re: 'Taking Fanta, Sprite With Vitamin C Is Poisonous' - Court Orders NAFDAC To Warn by EXLOVER(m): 11:34pm On Mar 14, 2017
dreamangel:

shocked
why the shock?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cameroonian Sisters With Permanently ‘Windswept’ Legs Get Amazing Transformation / Female Hygiene- Tips And Tricks To Have A Fresh Kitty! / Tips To Avoid Bosom Sagging

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.