Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,809,992 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:26 PM

'Taking Fanta, Sprite With Vitamin C Is Poisonous' - Court Orders NAFDAC To Warn - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 'Taking Fanta, Sprite With Vitamin C Is Poisonous' - Court Orders NAFDAC To Warn (37362 Views)

What Is The Difference Between The White Vitamin C Tablets And The Orange Ones? / Court Orders NAFDAC To Pay N2million For Approving Fanta, Sprite / Firm Drags NAFDAC To Court Over 7-up’s Contaminated Aquafina Table Water (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Taking Fanta, Sprite With Vitamin C Is Poisonous' - Court Orders NAFDAC To Warn by chubbygal(f): 10:46am On Mar 14, 2017
Hmmmm

Re: 'Taking Fanta, Sprite With Vitamin C Is Poisonous' - Court Orders NAFDAC To Warn by shibanbo(m): 10:47am On Mar 14, 2017
Oga lawyer thak you oooo
Re: 'Taking Fanta, Sprite With Vitamin C Is Poisonous' - Court Orders NAFDAC To Warn by OgologoDimkpa: 10:48am On Mar 14, 2017
Tazdroid:
I trust some Naijirians, dem block heads no dey hear woRD!

Some of them go still take 7-up and Alabukun, or Andrews liver salt and Sprite.

Their eyes go come red like Toyota Camry brakelight
it destroys the liver!
Re: 'Taking Fanta, Sprite With Vitamin C Is Poisonous' - Court Orders NAFDAC To Warn by OBAGADAFFI: 10:50am On Mar 14, 2017
Good one, this should have been done for a long time.
Re: 'Taking Fanta, Sprite With Vitamin C Is Poisonous' - Court Orders NAFDAC To Warn by Stonerboi: 10:54am On Mar 14, 2017
EXLOVER:
Spirit - kidney problem and liver failure
Beer - big belle and high blood pressure
Mineral - jedijedi, diabetes and weak erection
Igbo - madness
Cigarette - cancer
Sex - std
If you say water good,I concur but one bigman for my area always walking with Eva water na typhoid kill am. Wetin man go do nah

Point of correction, bro... Weed does not cause madness. In fact, it has more health benefits than most drugs and pills u take.

Stop spreading this false belief

1 Like

Re: 'Taking Fanta, Sprite With Vitamin C Is Poisonous' - Court Orders NAFDAC To Warn by tunnarsy(m): 10:55am On Mar 14, 2017
Is it to warn or band them from making the product
Re: 'Taking Fanta, Sprite With Vitamin C Is Poisonous' - Court Orders NAFDAC To Warn by Fringes(m): 10:56am On Mar 14, 2017
This ought to have happened AGES ago.

It is so simple and doesn't require scientific knowledge to know that FANTA in the UK is very different from FANTA in Nigeria.

In UK, you can virtually taste the ORANGE in the Fanta Orange. In Nigeria, you know you are simply drinking some sweet colouring.

In better climes, Dr. Fijabi Adebo deserved a national award for going out of his way to prove this.

What we do to ourselves in Nigeria, by Nigerians to Nigerians - not colonial masters anything o! - is often atrocious, yet we perennially try to hide under a finger and blame others.

6 Likes

Re: 'Taking Fanta, Sprite With Vitamin C Is Poisonous' - Court Orders NAFDAC To Warn by dapsonlou(m): 11:02am On Mar 14, 2017
otubujohn:
Bring me all your bitcoin

How much are you paying? I hv 600$ worth, how much are you paying per $?
Re: 'Taking Fanta, Sprite With Vitamin C Is Poisonous' - Court Orders NAFDAC To Warn by sirusX(m): 11:03am On Mar 14, 2017
EXLOVER:
Igbo - madness
Cigarette - cancer
Sex - std
If you say water good,I concur but one bigman for my area always walking with Eva water na typhoid kill am. Wetin man go do nah
Na to swallow spit remain o cheesy
Re: 'Taking Fanta, Sprite With Vitamin C Is Poisonous' - Court Orders NAFDAC To Warn by Nobody: 11:04am On Mar 14, 2017
Na so dem say everything goes with coke.
Re: 'Taking Fanta, Sprite With Vitamin C Is Poisonous' - Court Orders NAFDAC To Warn by EXLOVER(m): 11:05am On Mar 14, 2017
Stonerboi:

Point of correction, bro... Weed does not cause madness. In fact, it has more health benefits than most drugs and pills u take.

bro i nor talk like that o, as you see me so e nor get food wen i dey cook wen weed nor dey inside o... My write up is about people's opinion bro

1 Like

Re: 'Taking Fanta, Sprite With Vitamin C Is Poisonous' - Court Orders NAFDAC To Warn by EXLOVER(m): 11:08am On Mar 14, 2017
sirusX:
Na to swallow spit remain o cheesy
hahahahaha you dey on your own o,
Re: 'Taking Fanta, Sprite With Vitamin C Is Poisonous' - Court Orders NAFDAC To Warn by sirusX(m): 11:11am On Mar 14, 2017
chubbygal:
Hmmmm
Same goes for this one

Re: 'Taking Fanta, Sprite With Vitamin C Is Poisonous' - Court Orders NAFDAC To Warn by obafemee80(m): 11:12am On Mar 14, 2017
That's why Nigeria need brainy leaders like late Prof.Dora Akunyili in NADFAC
Re: 'Taking Fanta, Sprite With Vitamin C Is Poisonous' - Court Orders NAFDAC To Warn by BuddhaPalm(m): 11:15am On Mar 14, 2017
Stonerboi:

Guy see Terry G na.
Re: 'Taking Fanta, Sprite With Vitamin C Is Poisonous' - Court Orders NAFDAC To Warn by Justpassingby45(m): 11:19am On Mar 14, 2017
Is taken overdose of vitamine c Good b4?
Re: 'Taking Fanta, Sprite With Vitamin C Is Poisonous' - Court Orders NAFDAC To Warn by louisilva: 11:19am On Mar 14, 2017
Okay nah!

Re: 'Taking Fanta, Sprite With Vitamin C Is Poisonous' - Court Orders NAFDAC To Warn by madridguy(m): 11:29am On Mar 14, 2017
Noted.
Re: 'Taking Fanta, Sprite With Vitamin C Is Poisonous' - Court Orders NAFDAC To Warn by Nobody: 11:31am On Mar 14, 2017
Conclusion Fanta and sprite are poisonous , any substances that destroys a healthy vitamin and forms a toxic substance, should not be going anywhere near your body.
Re: 'Taking Fanta, Sprite With Vitamin C Is Poisonous' - Court Orders NAFDAC To Warn by Nobody: 11:33am On Mar 14, 2017
Why not ban Fanta and sprite until their drink is safe to consume with everything.
Re: 'Taking Fanta, Sprite With Vitamin C Is Poisonous' - Court Orders NAFDAC To Warn by Vainglory: 11:44am On Mar 14, 2017
INTROVERT:
Do people still take drugs with any liquid of any type Asides water? undecided undecided
Which kain question be that? I take paracetamol with my lager beer.
Re: 'Taking Fanta, Sprite With Vitamin C Is Poisonous' - Court Orders NAFDAC To Warn by Nuel25846(m): 11:50am On Mar 14, 2017
EXLOVER:
Igbo - madness
Cigarette - cancer
Sex - std
I have laughed to the extent that I couldn't breath now am gonna die.
Re: 'Taking Fanta, Sprite With Vitamin C Is Poisonous' - Court Orders NAFDAC To Warn by Jabioro: 11:51am On Mar 14, 2017
How can you buy coke and others product of Coca-Cola to be exported to UK from Nigeria ?I disagreed with that.. "The world never spoiled reach that stage" NAFDAC and Co are corruption breeds children . what do you expect ?
Re: 'Taking Fanta, Sprite With Vitamin C Is Poisonous' - Court Orders NAFDAC To Warn by nathie007: 11:51am On Mar 14, 2017
We no go take am again... We son hear: join this sure biz opp ( not a ponzi) by clicking and registering on this link now: http://ads.cash/prelaunch/1.html?id=nathie&link=1
Re: 'Taking Fanta, Sprite With Vitamin C Is Poisonous' - Court Orders NAFDAC To Warn by otubujohn(m): 11:55am On Mar 14, 2017
otubujohn:
Bring me all your bitcoin

Come give me your bitcoin dollar at 440. Please
Re: 'Taking Fanta, Sprite With Vitamin C Is Poisonous' - Court Orders NAFDAC To Warn by shumuel(m): 12:21pm On Mar 14, 2017
What about mixing Fanta with powdered milk, it solidify the solition immediately, seperating the solubules and water sad

Anyways, God save us in this country
Re: 'Taking Fanta, Sprite With Vitamin C Is Poisonous' - Court Orders NAFDAC To Warn by BrutusOj(m): 12:33pm On Mar 14, 2017
Gloryfox:
Since Akunyili left we don't even hear about the Nafdac DGs again. Abo kis have litered every nook and cranny selling drugs from suitcases. yet no one has arrested them
I concur, those guys are increasing in number daily and no-one go after them for illegal sale of drugs. Even in the heart of Abuja, they are there yet NAFDAC look the other way and keep on extorting patent drug dealers.
Re: 'Taking Fanta, Sprite With Vitamin C Is Poisonous' - Court Orders NAFDAC To Warn by iHart(m): 12:36pm On Mar 14, 2017
A big reason why you should read this article... https://www.nairaland.com/3025860/rapha-classic-drink-poison-pic
Re: 'Taking Fanta, Sprite With Vitamin C Is Poisonous' - Court Orders NAFDAC To Warn by Ayoolajumoke(f): 12:43pm On Mar 14, 2017
Me that I'm a fanta addict wa nko?
Re: 'Taking Fanta, Sprite With Vitamin C Is Poisonous' - Court Orders NAFDAC To Warn by otubujohn(m): 12:52pm On Mar 14, 2017
dapsonlou:

How much are you paying? I hv 600$ worth, how much are you paying per $?

440/$

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Female Hygiene- Tips And Tricks To Have A Fresh Kitty! / Tips To Avoid Bosom Sagging / Raymond Dokpesi Jnr. Blasts Saharareporters Over 'Sensational' Headline

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.