Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,203 members, 7,953,753 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:34 AM

Tboss: I Will Spend The N25m Prize In One Week, Private Jet Owners Hitting On Me - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Tboss: I Will Spend The N25m Prize In One Week, Private Jet Owners Hitting On Me (51604 Views)

Mercy Receives N25M SUV As BBNaija Winner (Photos) / BBNaija: How The Housemates Will Spend The N25m Prize / Tboss: 'I Was On My Period When Kemen Touched Me' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tboss: I Will Spend The N25m Prize In One Week, Private Jet Owners Hitting On Me by DICKtator: 1:27pm On Mar 14, 2017
Bassey called for a truce but you could still see her exuding arrogance!!!

Debbie-Rise got low self-esteem btw.......

grin grin grin grin
Re: Tboss: I Will Spend The N25m Prize In One Week, Private Jet Owners Hitting On Me by Danialuone: 1:27pm On Mar 14, 2017
why is it that majority of our young millionaires are full of show-off,arrogant and oppression .If you like finished the N25M and go and take another loan from a commercial bank to oppress ....who you eppp self
Re: Tboss: I Will Spend The N25m Prize In One Week, Private Jet Owners Hitting On Me by maberry(m): 1:27pm On Mar 14, 2017

Re: Tboss: I Will Spend The N25m Prize In One Week, Private Jet Owners Hitting On Me by jaxxy(m): 1:27pm On Mar 14, 2017
So why is she in d bb house? Money she doesn't hv in her bank acc... she will spend in one week? I like u bt dats Rubbish tboss

And as for d private jet ownets save it for the birds. Soundlng so vain as gifty now.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tboss: I Will Spend The N25m Prize In One Week, Private Jet Owners Hitting On Me by sweery(f): 1:27pm On Mar 14, 2017
shuo
Re: Tboss: I Will Spend The N25m Prize In One Week, Private Jet Owners Hitting On Me by Btruth: 1:28pm On Mar 14, 2017
She doesn't have any business in that house in the first place if not for her to advertise herself to the likes of senators and oil barons or drugs lords.

undecided

2 Likes

Re: Tboss: I Will Spend The N25m Prize In One Week, Private Jet Owners Hitting On Me by Nobody: 1:28pm On Mar 14, 2017
Well, I think she is a smart girl. 25m cant even buy a 3BD Flat, so actually, she needs more than 25m for the money to even last a day. She can walk into realtors office and pay 100m for a house. That is spending in a day, not even a week.

Note: The only people who think that spending 25m in week must be frivolous spending, are people that are mentally poor.

3 Likes

Re: Tboss: I Will Spend The N25m Prize In One Week, Private Jet Owners Hitting On Me by Nobody: 1:29pm On Mar 14, 2017
After the ill-fated exit of that guy, I swear, I can spend time and dedicate space to make sure she crashes out of the tournament - I shall send Kante to run around the pitch and do to her just like Kante did to Man Utd grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tboss: I Will Spend The N25m Prize In One Week, Private Jet Owners Hitting On Me by PqsMike: 1:29pm On Mar 14, 2017
Seems shes not really in need of the money

Meanwhile

Do you wish to have classic Architectural /structural design at an affordable price or you intend to know how much the project will cost you before embarking on it??

Send me a mail @ projectqsmichael@gmail.com
U can check my thread for some of our designs by clicking the link below

https://www.nairaland.com/3548486/outstanding-classic-architectural-designs-newhome
Re: Tboss: I Will Spend The N25m Prize In One Week, Private Jet Owners Hitting On Me by ameezy(m): 1:30pm On Mar 14, 2017
She's out
Re: Tboss: I Will Spend The N25m Prize In One Week, Private Jet Owners Hitting On Me by Danialuone: 1:30pm On Mar 14, 2017
wistleblower ,effc & others and Buhari pls action

1 Like

Re: Tboss: I Will Spend The N25m Prize In One Week, Private Jet Owners Hitting On Me by DCMIX(m): 1:31pm On Mar 14, 2017
U wan buy private jet with #25m or u wan rent am? Abi u dey look for work as private jet cleaner?

1 Like

Re: Tboss: I Will Spend The N25m Prize In One Week, Private Jet Owners Hitting On Me by signz: 1:33pm On Mar 14, 2017
PqsMike:
Seems shes not really in need of the money

Meanwhile

Do you wish to have classic Architectural /structural design at an affordable price or you intend to know how much the project will cost you before embarking on it??

Send me a mail @ projectqsmichael@gmail.com
U can check my thread for some of our designs by clicking the link below

https://www.nairaland.com/3548486/outstanding-classic-architectural-designs-newhome

Seems like she needs someone like you to show her the kind of house 25m naira can build wink

1 Like

Re: Tboss: I Will Spend The N25m Prize In One Week, Private Jet Owners Hitting On Me by jaxxy(m): 1:33pm On Mar 14, 2017
Billyonaire:
Well, I think she is a smart girl. 25m cant even buy a 3BD Flat, so actually, she needs more than 25m for the money to even last a day. She can walk into realtors office and pay 100m for a house. That is spending in a day, not even a week.

Note: The only people who think that spending 25m in week must be frivolous spending, are people that are mentally poor.

Spend not invest she said. I think dats d issue here

2 Likes

Re: Tboss: I Will Spend The N25m Prize In One Week, Private Jet Owners Hitting On Me by tosyne2much(m): 1:33pm On Mar 14, 2017
I guess she will spend it on frivolities.. Whaaat a world we live in!

I'm not surprised because Yoruba age says "how easy or hard you make money determines how you spend it"
Re: Tboss: I Will Spend The N25m Prize In One Week, Private Jet Owners Hitting On Me by Nobody: 1:36pm On Mar 14, 2017
The purpose of this program has been dead a long time,it would have been more entertaining getting average Nigerians on the show,people we can genuinely relate with and not all these pompous overfed pricks.

2 Likes

Re: Tboss: I Will Spend The N25m Prize In One Week, Private Jet Owners Hitting On Me by Nathan2016: 1:37pm On Mar 14, 2017
SAVAGE grin grin grin grin
jerrybakermillz:
K... Since you wanna spend it in one week then you not gonna win it, allow someone else financial statue to change for a long time

You can now go higher places with your oloshorism, cause bb9ja have given u the platform to show your market product
Re: Tboss: I Will Spend The N25m Prize In One Week, Private Jet Owners Hitting On Me by PqsMike: 1:37pm On Mar 14, 2017
signz:

Seems like she needs someone like you to show her the kind of house 25m naira can build wink

If she's smart enough, she can have this and still collect change

Re: Tboss: I Will Spend The N25m Prize In One Week, Private Jet Owners Hitting On Me by rayblast(m): 1:38pm On Mar 14, 2017
I thought dis same Tboss told Debbie Rise about her kind of man said she doesnt care about how her man looks buh he must b rich.So, are d private jets owners just coming nw? Since u told Debbie Rise that u are not looking for love buh money

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tboss: I Will Spend The N25m Prize In One Week, Private Jet Owners Hitting On Me by kayusre: 1:39pm On Mar 14, 2017
All this bloggers sha,twisting stories just to bring about traffic #something we I watch...said said the relationships you build are worth more than 25mil,that 25mil that if she wins,one week she don use am settle things (meaning paying debts and investment ),that people say she in the house and people with private jets are hitting on her,that if it's true why will she be struggling with you guys for the 25mill

1 Like

Re: Tboss: I Will Spend The N25m Prize In One Week, Private Jet Owners Hitting On Me by Skookum(m): 1:40pm On Mar 14, 2017
JamieNaija:

http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/03/tboss-says-she-will-finish-bb-naija.html?m=1

OP but why d lie now. Y dnt u write the full details .She said she can finish d money within a week on what she already budgeted it for. Nd beside she's just using it as a point of reference to valour people more than money

2 Likes

Re: Tboss: I Will Spend The N25m Prize In One Week, Private Jet Owners Hitting On Me by Deniyi76: 1:40pm On Mar 14, 2017
Private jet ko keke Maruwa ni.
Re: Tboss: I Will Spend The N25m Prize In One Week, Private Jet Owners Hitting On Me by Nobody: 1:42pm On Mar 14, 2017
SlimBrawnie:
Nigerians vote wisely

Vote for Efe

I want your love

1 Like

Re: Tboss: I Will Spend The N25m Prize In One Week, Private Jet Owners Hitting On Me by Nobody: 1:42pm On Mar 14, 2017
D.umb!
Re: Tboss: I Will Spend The N25m Prize In One Week, Private Jet Owners Hitting On Me by Nobody: 1:43pm On Mar 14, 2017
Private jet owners? Hmm looks like the owners of those jets parked in filling stations and bustops, they just want to sleep with her and dump her.
Re: Tboss: I Will Spend The N25m Prize In One Week, Private Jet Owners Hitting On Me by signz: 1:44pm On Mar 14, 2017
PqsMike:

If she's smart enough, she can have this and still collect change

Correct cheesy
Re: Tboss: I Will Spend The N25m Prize In One Week, Private Jet Owners Hitting On Me by Nobody: 1:45pm On Mar 14, 2017
Careless statement i will call it but it depends on what she spends it on.
Re: Tboss: I Will Spend The N25m Prize In One Week, Private Jet Owners Hitting On Me by Afritechs(m): 1:45pm On Mar 14, 2017
make una come block me again oooooooo.....
Re: Tboss: I Will Spend The N25m Prize In One Week, Private Jet Owners Hitting On Me by jamislaw(m): 1:47pm On Mar 14, 2017
hoshodie:
Nairalander that doesn't know lalasticlala
Is that one a nairalander grin
have seen him before?
Re: Tboss: I Will Spend The N25m Prize In One Week, Private Jet Owners Hitting On Me by Skookum(m): 1:48pm On Mar 14, 2017
DICKtator:
Bassey called for a truce but you could still see her exuding arrogance!!!

Debbie-Rise got low self-esteem btw.......

grin grin grin grin

Yea notice that too about Debie she dnt talk much in public(especially when all d house mates are together ) .But she said she was bullied when growing up. Dat may contribute to it sha
Re: Tboss: I Will Spend The N25m Prize In One Week, Private Jet Owners Hitting On Me by Nobody: 1:49pm On Mar 14, 2017
jamislaw:
have seen him before?
Is this a question?
Re: Tboss: I Will Spend The N25m Prize In One Week, Private Jet Owners Hitting On Me by jamislaw(m): 1:51pm On Mar 14, 2017
jerrybakermillz:
K... Since you wanna spend it in one week then you not gonna win it, allow someone else financial statue to change for a long time

You can now go higher places with your oloshorism, cause bb9ja have given u the platform to show your market product
may be another apostle is eyeing her.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Meet Tychon Carter, The First Black Winner Of Big Brother Canada (Photos) / BBNaija: Lai Mohammed Orders NBC To Stop BBN Over COVID-19 – The Cable / BBNaija: Angel Awotarigha Scratches His Ass And Smells It (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.