Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,939 members, 7,956,535 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 01:32 PM

Tboss: I Will Spend The N25m Prize In One Week, Private Jet Owners Hitting On Me - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Tboss: I Will Spend The N25m Prize In One Week, Private Jet Owners Hitting On Me (51615 Views)

Mercy Receives N25M SUV As BBNaija Winner (Photos) / BBNaija: How The Housemates Will Spend The N25m Prize / Tboss: 'I Was On My Period When Kemen Touched Me' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tboss: I Will Spend The N25m Prize In One Week, Private Jet Owners Hitting On Me by Odkosh: 3:15pm On Mar 14, 2017
mumu girl, you will spend it in one week and you are inside one room dragging it with so many people for 3months. who u won bobo for hia.
Re: Tboss: I Will Spend The N25m Prize In One Week, Private Jet Owners Hitting On Me by dadavivo: 3:16pm On Mar 14, 2017
veekid:
We'll get you kicked out, come Sunday, don't worry #teambisola #teamefenation
keep dreaming
Re: Tboss: I Will Spend The N25m Prize In One Week, Private Jet Owners Hitting On Me by Tisham20(m): 3:22pm On Mar 14, 2017
who she epp
Re: Tboss: I Will Spend The N25m Prize In One Week, Private Jet Owners Hitting On Me by Nature8(m): 3:52pm On Mar 14, 2017
maberry:
One look at this babe and all think about is...

grin
Re: Tboss: I Will Spend The N25m Prize In One Week, Private Jet Owners Hitting On Me by methodyk: 3:59pm On Mar 14, 2017
fortunechy:
u wey dey go diz wikend
Na u wan pursue am. All these nonsense bloggers with unverifiable news shaa

1 Like

Re: Tboss: I Will Spend The N25m Prize In One Week, Private Jet Owners Hitting On Me by methodyk: 4:02pm On Mar 14, 2017
Odkosh:
mumu girl, you will spend it in one week and you are inside one room dragging it with so many people for 3months. who u won bobo for hia.
Free the girl joor. She is as real as she looks. Though bossy but highly reputable and classy! The news could be coming from detractors...

1 Like

Re: Tboss: I Will Spend The N25m Prize In One Week, Private Jet Owners Hitting On Me by Jackipapa: 4:42pm On Mar 14, 2017
Real African poverty mentality at work.
We think poor, we eat poor, we dress poor, everything about us is poverty. God have mercy.
Re: Tboss: I Will Spend The N25m Prize In One Week, Private Jet Owners Hitting On Me by Olaiya26: 4:48pm On Mar 14, 2017
Ehn.....

1 Like

Re: Tboss: I Will Spend The N25m Prize In One Week, Private Jet Owners Hitting On Me by joey150(m): 4:53pm On Mar 14, 2017
So the winner of this charade is taking 25million naira home?? shocked shocked
Re: Tboss: I Will Spend The N25m Prize In One Week, Private Jet Owners Hitting On Me by solid3(m): 5:22pm On Mar 14, 2017
Cutehector:
Ashy

You are worng.

1 Like

Re: Tboss: I Will Spend The N25m Prize In One Week, Private Jet Owners Hitting On Me by debbie223(f): 6:26pm On Mar 14, 2017
pls oo team efe,let's vote o,waka enter wechat,vote like a thousand times b4 una waka come bk to nairaland i beg una
Re: Tboss: I Will Spend The N25m Prize In One Week, Private Jet Owners Hitting On Me by Icaretoo: 6:47pm On Mar 14, 2017
[quote author=geekybabe post=54579587]These bloggers have no chill[/quote
did she or didn't she say it? d eng get as e be oo
Re: Tboss: I Will Spend The N25m Prize In One Week, Private Jet Owners Hitting On Me by Caseless: 9:09pm On Mar 14, 2017
CaroLyner:
Seems shes not aware they are being aired live grin
sometimes, they forget and the real "them" begins to show.
Re: Tboss: I Will Spend The N25m Prize In One Week, Private Jet Owners Hitting On Me by Tolams16(m): 9:19pm On Mar 14, 2017
YEYE.....

1 Like

Re: Tboss: I Will Spend The N25m Prize In One Week, Private Jet Owners Hitting On Me by hollamat(m): 11:16pm On Mar 14, 2017
Michellla:
She would likely spend it on shoes and accessories
so she suffer for 2month plus all bcoz of money she go spend within two weeks
slay queens and sense of reason re like Nigeria to London
too far from each other
Re: Tboss: I Will Spend The N25m Prize In One Week, Private Jet Owners Hitting On Me by topsam1(m): 1:03am On Mar 15, 2017
jerrybakermillz:
K... Since you wanna spend it in one week then you not gonna win it, allow someone else financial statue to change for a long time

You can now go higher places with your oloshorism, cause bb9ja have given u the platform to show your market product

So if you've got plans for the money, it will still take you ages to spend it right?
Re: Tboss: I Will Spend The N25m Prize In One Week, Private Jet Owners Hitting On Me by Busymind11: 1:09am On Mar 15, 2017
Exactly why she's in the house, to hook private jet owners, isn't that prostitution?
Re: Tboss: I Will Spend The N25m Prize In One Week, Private Jet Owners Hitting On Me by Kyllahmc(m): 1:10am On Mar 15, 2017
I dont have time to watch this crap but this chick just got my attention with her beauty and stupidity at the same time...
Aren't her the one that got fingered? That dude should have fingered her brain instead.
Re: Tboss: I Will Spend The N25m Prize In One Week, Private Jet Owners Hitting On Me by Nobody: 8:16am On May 31, 2019
Mission accomplished. It's strong dude undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Meet Tychon Carter, The First Black Winner Of Big Brother Canada (Photos) / BBNaija: Angel Awotarigha Scratches His Ass And Smells It (Video) / BBNaija: Lai Mohammed Orders NBC To Stop BBN Over COVID-19 – The Cable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.