Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,484 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:06 PM

Tboss: I Will Spend The N25m Prize In One Week, Private Jet Owners Hitting On Me - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Tboss: I Will Spend The N25m Prize In One Week, Private Jet Owners Hitting On Me (51484 Views)

Mercy Receives N25M SUV As BBNaija Winner (Photos) / BBNaija: How The Housemates Will Spend The N25m Prize / Tboss: 'I Was On My Period When Kemen Touched Me' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tboss: I Will Spend The N25m Prize In One Week, Private Jet Owners Hitting On Me by NosoChic: 1:53pm On Mar 14, 2017
ALL VOTES GOING TO DEBIE RISE .......T BOSS for don talk all this one since na

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tboss: I Will Spend The N25m Prize In One Week, Private Jet Owners Hitting On Me by DICKtator: 1:54pm On Mar 14, 2017
Skookum:

Yea notice that too about Debie she dnt talk much in public(especially when all d house mates are together ) .But she said she was bullied when growing up. Dat may contribute to it sha

For real? She really was?

i'll take my comment back about Debie-Rise. That explains much then.

i was myopic. now i understand

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Tboss: I Will Spend The N25m Prize In One Week, Private Jet Owners Hitting On Me by Nobody: 1:54pm On Mar 14, 2017
Clap for yourself, I'm so impressed.

1 Like

Re: Tboss: I Will Spend The N25m Prize In One Week, Private Jet Owners Hitting On Me by jamislaw(m): 1:54pm On Mar 14, 2017
hoshodie:

Is this a question?
no is a joke.....You better take your drugs is already noon.

1 Like

Re: Tboss: I Will Spend The N25m Prize In One Week, Private Jet Owners Hitting On Me by pinkygurl(f): 1:55pm On Mar 14, 2017
Arrant nonsense .has she seen 25m in her life before?abeg this olosho has to come home this week.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tboss: I Will Spend The N25m Prize In One Week, Private Jet Owners Hitting On Me by Nobody: 1:56pm On Mar 14, 2017
jaxxy:

Spend not invest she said. I think dats d issue here
LOL, so investing money is not spending ? Wow! Why not pick up a dictionary my good friend.

"spend:
verb: spend; 3rd person present: spends; gerund or present participle: spending; past tense: spent; past participle: spent

pay out (money) in buying or hiring goods or services.
"the firm has spent $100,000 on hardware and software"

You might want to learn that spending is not synonymous with 'wasting'.

1 Like

Re: Tboss: I Will Spend The N25m Prize In One Week, Private Jet Owners Hitting On Me by Kobicove(m): 1:58pm On Mar 14, 2017
I'm not impressed...come up with a better story
Re: Tboss: I Will Spend The N25m Prize In One Week, Private Jet Owners Hitting On Me by fortunechy(m): 1:59pm On Mar 14, 2017
u wey dey go diz wikend
Re: Tboss: I Will Spend The N25m Prize In One Week, Private Jet Owners Hitting On Me by DICKtator: 2:00pm On Mar 14, 2017
Billyonaire:
Well, I think she is a smart girl. 25m cant even buy a 3BD Flat, so actually, she needs more than 25m for the money to even last a day. She can walk into realtors office and pay 100m for a house. That is spending in a day, not even a week.

Note: The only people who think that spending 25m in week must be frivolous spending, are people that are mentally poor.

25M in a week is frivolous if it isn't spent on asset but liabilities. I do not think she mentioned anything close to that. expenses was all i heard.
And it is not compulsory a prospective landlord/landlady buys a flat worth over 25m. There are bungalows that can be purchased at a lesser price so do not be pound foolish penny wise.
For some people, they have to crawl before they walk,then run and fly!!!

grin grin grin grin
Re: Tboss: I Will Spend The N25m Prize In One Week, Private Jet Owners Hitting On Me by abeg222(m): 2:00pm On Mar 14, 2017
Sister Tboss ,continue bragging on unrealistic things.God will see us.
Re: Tboss: I Will Spend The N25m Prize In One Week, Private Jet Owners Hitting On Me by Nobody: 2:00pm On Mar 14, 2017
jamislaw:
no is a joke.....You better take your drugs is already noon.
I think it's u who needs med here
Wtf is have seen him before?
Re: Tboss: I Will Spend The N25m Prize In One Week, Private Jet Owners Hitting On Me by Nobody: 2:01pm On Mar 14, 2017
DICKtator:

25M in a week is frivolous if it isn't spent on asset but liabilities. I do not think she mentioned anything close to that. expenses was all i heard.
And it is not compulsory a prospective landlord/landlady buys a flat worth over 25m. There are bungalows that can be purchased at a lesser price so do not be pound foolish penny wise.
For some people, they have to crawl before they walk,then run and fly!!!

grin grin grin grin
You just felt like responding, right ?
Re: Tboss: I Will Spend The N25m Prize In One Week, Private Jet Owners Hitting On Me by Lyord56(m): 2:08pm On Mar 14, 2017
yourexcellency:
you cant win through fraud
Do you know Jordan Belfort
Re: Tboss: I Will Spend The N25m Prize In One Week, Private Jet Owners Hitting On Me by B2Spirits1: 2:22pm On Mar 14, 2017
Billyonaire:
Well, I think she is a smart girl. 25m cant even buy a 3BD Flat, so actually, she needs more than 25m for the money to even last a day. She can walk into realtors office and pay 100m for a house. That is spending in a day, not even a week.

Note: The only people who think that spending 25m in week must be frivolous spending, are people that are mentally poor.

Lol. U carried your stupidity here. Have you eaten today?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tboss: I Will Spend The N25m Prize In One Week, Private Jet Owners Hitting On Me by jaxxy(m): 2:22pm On Mar 14, 2017
Billyonaire:
LOL, so investing money is not spending ? Wow! Why not pick up a dictionary my good friend.

"spend:
verb: spend; 3rd person present: spends; gerund or present participle: spending; past tense: spent; past participle: spent

pay out (money) in buying or hiring goods or services.
"the firm has spent $100,000 on hardware and software"

You might want to learn that spending is not synonymous with 'wasting'.

Ok dictionary meaning and theres also implied meaning. I think Bad spending will implie to wasting
Re: Tboss: I Will Spend The N25m Prize In One Week, Private Jet Owners Hitting On Me by ikemesit4477: 2:25pm On Mar 14, 2017
Re: Tboss: I Will Spend The N25m Prize In One Week, Private Jet Owners Hitting On Me by DICKtator: 2:27pm On Mar 14, 2017
Billyonaire:
You just felt like responding, right ?

emmm,...... would yes be right?

grin grin grin grin
Re: Tboss: I Will Spend The N25m Prize In One Week, Private Jet Owners Hitting On Me by Mstcambridge: 2:34pm On Mar 14, 2017
Thinking about a career advancement?? Click the link.
http://epistorm.co.uk/index.php/store2/training/ghd-5-01-detail?a_aid=I
Re: Tboss: I Will Spend The N25m Prize In One Week, Private Jet Owners Hitting On Me by segzyogondus(m): 2:35pm On Mar 14, 2017
See dis Pikin wen mama carry for back when no know say road far ....... Even Celebrities wen dey mk more than 25m naira for shows and so on never boast say Private jet owners dey find dem abi she dey mistake guys wen dey use car ask her out on date say na private jet dem dey use come talk to her ? Even ugly girls get toasters according to the song ZAROKOME say One man food na another poison .....
Re: Tboss: I Will Spend The N25m Prize In One Week, Private Jet Owners Hitting On Me by metallisc(m): 2:39pm On Mar 14, 2017
timilehin007:
it's either you or 3T that wil leave Sunday. the Efenation is so wide. That bloke is so love I tell ya'll.. I split 5votes... 3for DebbieRise 2for Efe.. Efe will still b save either ways.
Good one from Marvis for doing the justice to Bassey for replacing Bally for Efe..Mavis be like ' you replaced my bae for Bally I use my magic card to automatically put up Debbie ur babe up for possible eviction

Re: Tboss: I Will Spend The N25m Prize In One Week, Private Jet Owners Hitting On Me by timilehin007(m): 2:48pm On Mar 14, 2017
[quote author=metallisc post=54581787][/quote]

I see you want to hang urself.

looking forward to ur funeral
Re: Tboss: I Will Spend The N25m Prize In One Week, Private Jet Owners Hitting On Me by ClintStone: 2:50pm On Mar 14, 2017
No be i don tell una say this girl no get anything for im brain? exercise she no fit do, dance she no sabi, music nko, nothing. she no get any talent at all except to dey find free money. She no even talk charity work, instead dey sure say when finish with the 25m, jet owners go take over from there. she is a shame to womanhood.
Re: Tboss: I Will Spend The N25m Prize In One Week, Private Jet Owners Hitting On Me by NaWetinDey(m): 2:55pm On Mar 14, 2017
This should make her lose it. She have no value for money and no respect for Nigerians what vote her.
Re: Tboss: I Will Spend The N25m Prize In One Week, Private Jet Owners Hitting On Me by Benekruku(m): 2:56pm On Mar 14, 2017

Definitely sending Tboss and TTT home come Sunday evening!

Nigerians have had enough of your fake life's

You can spend it in 1week and came to waste 3 months of your life in a confined house! Smh........

Too much lies in the air! Naxo TTT say all hin family don die!

1 Like

Re: Tboss: I Will Spend The N25m Prize In One Week, Private Jet Owners Hitting On Me by Benekruku(m): 2:57pm On Mar 14, 2017
ClintStone:
No be i don tell una say this girl no get anything for im brain? exercise she no fit do, dance she no sabi, music nko, nothing. she no get any talent at all except to dey find free money. She no even talk charity work, instead dey sure say when finish with the 25m, jet owners go take over from there. she is a shame to womanhood.

Relax! She is going home on Sunday except Big brother cheats

1 Like

Re: Tboss: I Will Spend The N25m Prize In One Week, Private Jet Owners Hitting On Me by Nobody: 2:58pm On Mar 14, 2017
DICKtator:

emmm,...... would yes be right?

grin grin grin grin
Yes, DICK..
Re: Tboss: I Will Spend The N25m Prize In One Week, Private Jet Owners Hitting On Me by Nobody: 2:58pm On Mar 14, 2017
Result of lack of proper home training
Re: Tboss: I Will Spend The N25m Prize In One Week, Private Jet Owners Hitting On Me by Uzosaint(m): 2:59pm On Mar 14, 2017
that's why she's not gonna win, Whitewhich #

1 Like

Re: Tboss: I Will Spend The N25m Prize In One Week, Private Jet Owners Hitting On Me by 2shur: 3:00pm On Mar 14, 2017
Whats 25m when men dey collect 500m from street
Re: Tboss: I Will Spend The N25m Prize In One Week, Private Jet Owners Hitting On Me by Kinkie202(f): 3:01pm On Mar 14, 2017
Another version of gifty....... I wonder how she was chosen at the audition
Re: Tboss: I Will Spend The N25m Prize In One Week, Private Jet Owners Hitting On Me by seangy4konji: 3:14pm On Mar 14, 2017
d op is just a stupid idiot...what d poor lady said was she would spend it in a week on the things she had budgeted for...

in as much as am not a fan...there is not need inciting broke people to think she is wasteful.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Arin Evicted From The Big Brother House / Meet Gulder Ultimate Search Season 12 Contestants / ‘Omo Ghetto: The Saga’ - Funke Akindele Returns To Street (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.