Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,539 members, 7,840,272 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 07:58 PM

NYCN Youths Stage Solidarity Rally To Welcome Buhari (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NYCN Youths Stage Solidarity Rally To Welcome Buhari (Photos) (12005 Views)

Lagosians Line Up To Welcome Buhari In Lagos Today (Photos) / Ortom: Why I Refused To Welcome Buhari In Lafia, Nasarawa" / Large Crowd Welcome Buhari As He Arrive Aso Rock (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYCN Youths Stage Solidarity Rally To Welcome Buhari (Photos) by aviazuva: 3:47pm On Mar 14, 2017
Go home boys.
Baba said no solidarity visits
Go and support him from your homes through being the change we need
Aviazuvakwani
Re: NYCN Youths Stage Solidarity Rally To Welcome Buhari (Photos) by miketayo(m): 3:51pm On Mar 14, 2017
Benekruku:

Happy to know that people who re void of hate re beginning to appreciate the best thing that ever happened to Nigeria in past 2 decades.

God bless His Excellence, President Mohammadu Buhari

God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria

May the Almighty grant you the strength and wisdom to rule till 2023.

Are you trolling or serious ?

2 Likes

Re: NYCN Youths Stage Solidarity Rally To Welcome Buhari (Photos) by gazachukwu(m): 3:52pm On Mar 14, 2017
Benekruku:

Happy to know that people who re void of hate re beginning to appreciate the best thing that ever happened to Nigeria in past 2 decades.

tribalism

God bless His Excellence, President Mohammadu Buhari

God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria

May the Almighty grant you the strength and wisdom to rule till 2023.
Re: NYCN Youths Stage Solidarity Rally To Welcome Buhari (Photos) by Larryfest(m): 3:55pm On Mar 14, 2017
I have always said this times without number we youths of this country are the real reasons why this old men continue to plunge the nation into mess..... Shame on all youths

2 Likes

Re: NYCN Youths Stage Solidarity Rally To Welcome Buhari (Photos) by dikeigbo2(m): 3:58pm On Mar 14, 2017
Vicboi1:
I bet you that many of them don't know why they are there

Exactly my dear,....paid and stagemaneged rally....
Nigerian youths are the most deceived worldwide

1 Like

Re: NYCN Youths Stage Solidarity Rally To Welcome Buhari (Photos) by able20(m): 4:00pm On Mar 14, 2017
malware:

I WAS THERE AND I KNOW WHY I WENT THERE.
To beg Mr. Buhari to great JOBS for youths to avoid laziness and hanging around.
Re: NYCN Youths Stage Solidarity Rally To Welcome Buhari (Photos) by emi14: 4:00pm On Mar 14, 2017
No agenda. No job. Idlers.
Re: NYCN Youths Stage Solidarity Rally To Welcome Buhari (Photos) by oyinkinola: 4:00pm On Mar 14, 2017
LivingHuman:
Members of the National Youth Council of Nigeria (NYCN) staged a jamboree "solidarity rally" to welcome President Muhammadu Buhari back from medical vacation on Tuesday.

They also urged the president to provide jobs for the teeming unemployed youths in Abuja.

Photo Credits: Buhari Sallau

http://www.cambellsblog.com/2017/03/nycn-youths-stage-solidarity-rally-to.html
wailers will say it's a rally for 1000!

Re: NYCN Youths Stage Solidarity Rally To Welcome Buhari (Photos) by AnanseK(m): 4:02pm On Mar 14, 2017
ZombieTERROR:

They know why they went there
To celebrate being unemployed
To celebrate a man who promised no overseas medical vacation for government during campaign
To celebrate a man who has nothing to show since taking over power
They know why they went there
To be one thousand naira richer
God bless Nigerian youths

Are you related to a thief?
Re: NYCN Youths Stage Solidarity Rally To Welcome Buhari (Photos) by Rolings: 4:06pm On Mar 14, 2017
Most of the comments here shows most people are ignorant of what the rally was all about and the blame goes to the OP who misled them into believing this was A JAMBOREE RALLY MEANT TO WELCOME THE PRESIDENT BACK FROM MEDICAL LEAVE.

FAR FROM IT

The rally was among other things meant to pressure the president into signing into law the peace corps Bill and to formulate policies aimed at the providing jobs for youth. The national president of NYCN was on a programe of Radio Nigeria to talk about this rally yet someone is here saying it was a jamboree rally
Re: NYCN Youths Stage Solidarity Rally To Welcome Buhari (Photos) by fuckbulhary: 4:17pm On Mar 14, 2017
Chaotic zoo Republic!hungry zombies that sacrificed their right for rice 500 naira during election.they have to be staging this t live on.
Re: NYCN Youths Stage Solidarity Rally To Welcome Buhari (Photos) by michoim(m): 4:26pm On Mar 14, 2017
That is a good one.
Re: NYCN Youths Stage Solidarity Rally To Welcome Buhari (Photos) by phemi01(m): 4:57pm On Mar 14, 2017
Stop holding rallies up and down. Go to work and find something meaningful to do with your lives. The president is busy in his office and your holding rallies wasting precious time that should be put into something productive. Later they will say they are poor.
Re: NYCN Youths Stage Solidarity Rally To Welcome Buhari (Photos) by ZombieTERROR: 5:08pm On Mar 14, 2017
AnanseK:

Are you related to a thief?
Am related to fashola, amaechi, and oshomole... Fortunately they are all saints
Am no relation to a thief

2 Likes

Re: NYCN Youths Stage Solidarity Rally To Welcome Buhari (Photos) by aku626(m): 6:38pm On Mar 14, 2017
I thank God that my parents could afford education. It's sad what illiteracy can do.
Re: NYCN Youths Stage Solidarity Rally To Welcome Buhari (Photos) by Caseless: 7:45pm On Mar 14, 2017
Vicboi1:
e pain you. If it's a protest against buhari now,you'd say they all knew why they were there.
Re: NYCN Youths Stage Solidarity Rally To Welcome Buhari (Photos) by lordlarry(m): 7:57pm On Mar 14, 2017
vissionless idiots. when will Nigerian youth take charge of their own destiny?
Re: NYCN Youths Stage Solidarity Rally To Welcome Buhari (Photos) by xpool(m): 9:40pm On Mar 14, 2017
Vicboi1:
Re: NYCN Youths Stage Solidarity Rally To Welcome Buhari (Photos) by xpool(m): 9:45pm On Mar 14, 2017
malware:

OF COURSE!
YOU ARE A VIRUS, ALWAYS WHERE YOU ARE NOT WANTED ...
Re: NYCN Youths Stage Solidarity Rally To Welcome Buhari (Photos) by Mintek: 9:45pm On Mar 14, 2017
malware:

...then you're indeed some malware.
Re: NYCN Youths Stage Solidarity Rally To Welcome Buhari (Photos) by franklingud(m): 9:59pm On Mar 14, 2017
Annoying nigerians at it again.

Dem sabi vex person.
Re: NYCN Youths Stage Solidarity Rally To Welcome Buhari (Photos) by malware: 10:03pm On Mar 14, 2017
xpool:

OF COURSE!
YOU ARE A VIRUS, ALWAYS WHERE YOU ARE NOT WANTED ...

I was of course wanted there, that was why I went there.
Re: NYCN Youths Stage Solidarity Rally To Welcome Buhari (Photos) by odysey: 11:35pm On Mar 14, 2017
LivingHuman:
Members of the National Youth Council of Nigeria (NYCN) staged a jamboree "solidarity rally" to welcome President Muhammadu Buhari back from medical vacation on Tuesday.

They also urged the president to provide jobs for the teeming unemployed youths in Abuja.

Photo Credits: Buhari Sallau

http://www.cambellsblog.com/2017/03/nycn-youths-stage-solidarity-rally-to.html

And we 1da Y this Nation is not moving Forward

If you guys had met with him It would have been a 'little' different
Re: NYCN Youths Stage Solidarity Rally To Welcome Buhari (Photos) by franklingud(m): 8:55am On Mar 15, 2017
Why are some Nigerian youths so gullible and fake?

When I was in primary school back in 1998, they told us we are the leaders of tomorrow, 2004 we are still leaders of tomorrow till now.
But a sick old man is the president of our country yet some gullible youth are happy about it?
Why can't our youth reason one day?

Make Una receive sense in Jesus name.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kebbi Women And Youths Shun Atiku, Rally For Olawepo Hashim / Hon Abdulmumin Jibrin Emerge DG Femi Gbajabiamila Speakership Campaign Org / “call On Us, We’re Ready To Assist Biafrans”- Israeli Govt Tells Nnamdi Kanu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.